Jump to topic:

The mafia is TAKING A STAND NOW!

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 8:09:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Too long has the hateful resentment gone on. Too long have we stood idly by, as we've been ravaged unfairly by the hatred of out hated town opposites.

We are taking a stand now for justice!

Every day, poor mafioso's have to deal with the harsh wrath of over powered townies, who pick on poor, sweet mafioso's like ourselves.

Every time a townie calls us "scum" or "scum bag" we stand idly by, with no one but our own brethren to cry to. We of course cannot retaliate to such insults without giving ourselves away. Yet townies persist to call us every disgusting name in the book.

Do you realize what scum is? Do you realize how low and degrading that is?

http://oahutub.com...
http://fc04.deviantart.net...

Well no longer will this insulting torment go on!

We the mafia are taking a stand!

From now on, when deciding our night kill, we will give the town players equally degrading nick names!

When we kill your cop, we will say "Let's kill that nasty pig."

When we kill your doctor we sill say "Let's get that good for nothin' nurse!"

We we take out your power roles, we will refer to them as "Geek's", "powerless", and "worthless".

We have been civil until now. Our relationship with the town has been business-like if you will. We simply would take out townies, as you lynched and killed our beautiful brothers and sisters. And without resentment! You laugh and cheer at our disposal, while we grieve. Then you add insult to injury by saying you lynched scum!

Well I do say we are MORE than the scum at the bottom of your soap pan! We are smart, we are informed, and though we are a minority, our voices will be... uh.. Well I guess they won't be heard. But know ye, that we will insult you behind your geeky worthless, pig backs!

The Mafia has spoken!

-Signed, by all mafia members in any future mafia game.

P.S. How about you "die slowly" for once!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 8:13:20 AM
you sad sad little man. I though the mafia was supposed to be strong. this is a sure sign weakness
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 8:18:10 AM
At 5/23/2013 8:13:20 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
you sad sad little man. I though the mafia was supposed to be strong. this is a sure sign weakness

We were once strong, but no longer. The godly moderators have took that privelege away from us. We used to be able to pick townies off without fear!

Now town actively pursues us! It should be the other way around. With methods of investigations in which we can rarely protect ourselves against (lawyers and framers are expensive!), and the high tech doctors who can cure any of our kill targets, we basically stand no chance! Occasionally we will get the upper hand, but then the god mod puts his might fist down and bastard mods for the town! Alas, we are the true victims in this equation.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 8:20:07 AM
At 5/23/2013 8:18:10 AM, TUF wrote:
At 5/23/2013 8:13:20 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

We were once strong, but no longer. The godly moderators have took that privelege away from us. We used to be able to pick townies off without fear!

Now town actively pursues us! It should be the other way around. With methods of investigations in which we can rarely protect ourselves against (lawyers and framers are expensive!), and the high tech doctors who can cure any of our kill targets, we basically stand no chance! Occasionally we will get the upper hand, but then the god mod puts his might fist down and bastard mods for the town! Alas, we are the true victims in this equation.

that's a load of unfair sh!t. but can you link me to some evidence
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.