DC and MAFIA DP 2

ishallannoyyo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:13:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"BANG BANG BANG. BANG BANG!"

Deadpool"s twin sub-machine guns blazed alight, bullets peppering the walls.
"SPRAY AND PRAY BOIIIIZZ!"

A dark shadow leapt and dodged, flying into the air to avoid the bullets. The shadow twisted in mid air to fire a pulse of energy at Deadpool. There was a puff of smoke, and a curious voice called out from across the room.

"Lookin for me? You know, I"ve always wondered why the machine works sometimes and breaks other times. Kinda like an XBOX, yaknow? CHIMICHANGAS!!"

Deadpool had teleported behind the shadow, and leapt into the air, twin katana"s reflecting the moonlight. He hacked and slashed insanely, randomly pausing to kick for good measure. The shadow had enough, and turned to flee the battle.

"AND TAKE THIS. AND THAT! YEAH, YOU"LL BE NEEDIN SOME HEALTH AND MANA SOON!"

A deep, gruff voice rumbled from behind Deadpool.

"Actually, I think you"ll need some health."

Two massive fists began pummelling Deadpool. Body shot, body, head shot, uppercut. The massive, muscular body pounded Deadpool into the wall. Without mercy, he leapt forward and continued to smash Deadpool deeper and deeper into the wall.

"Tell...tell Weasel....those cheese puffs were mine!"

And that"s when the behemoth of a man punched Deadpool"s face in.

DEAD IN THE NIGHT:

FT/F-16 : DEADPOOL

WASSUP NOOBS???? IDK bro, but you"re Wade Wilson, the Merc with a Mouth. Volunteering for Weapon X in order to cure your cancer, you were granted extreme regenerative powers, rivalling those of Wolverine. However, the regeneration was so powerful it drove you insane and horribly scarred your body. You turned your fighting skills to become a mercenary, and are famous for talking nonsense to your targets while fighting. You possess two katanas, a magical satchel giving you weapons, and a teleportation device, making you the ultimate mercenary. Thus, you are the SERIAL KILLER. Every NP, you may visit someone to kill them. You must survive to the end of the game to win. Furthermore, sometimes when I log in I will nonsense in the DP while you are still alive. You are Third Party.

LYNCHED LAST DP: CYBERTRON: TWO-FACE

Two Face
You are the lawyer Harvey Dent. Your face was horrifically burned by acid, thrown at you by a mafia goon. Your psyche was shattered, and like your face, you grew multiple personalities. Thus, during odd numbered NP"s you investigate innocent. On even numbered DP"s, you are the hated townie. On even NP"s, you investigate guilty. You win with the Mafia and Town, depending on which side wins the game (e.g. mafia wins, it is an odd dp/np, you lose) etc.

LIVING PLAYERS:

SARCASTIC
DRAFTER
TUF
YIN.YANG
THEANTIDOTER
BUDDA
YRAELZ
KHAOSMAGE
ROCKETENGINEER
JOHNNYBOY
FRACKJACK
DAYTONA
STEVENDIXON
SKEPSIKYMA
MARAUDER

This DP will end in 48 hours. With 15 living players it takes 8 votes to lynch.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:16:54 PM
Ha ha ha... thanks mafia for killing the SK.

BTW, if someone watched me, I'd like to know who visited me last night.

MOD: cyber's role PM is a bit confusing, was he Town when he died? If so, does he remain a Townie upon death?
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:17:11 PM
My role claim is Charles Xavier. I can read minds, and lead the X-men against magneto. One time, I may use my power to determine how many non-town players were on the lynch. I used it this time, and found that four non-town players were on the lynch.

SARCASTIC
DRAFTER
TUF
YIN.YANG
THEANTIDOTER
BUDDA

YRAELZ
KHAOSMAGE
F16/FT
ROCKETENGINEER

JOHNNYBOY
FRACKJACK
DAYTONA
SKEPSIKYMA
MARAUDER

STEVENDIXON

This means that four of the bolded players are not town. It"s best that we focus our scumhunting there, as we will have a 40% chance of hitting scum if we lynch one of those players. If a player must be sacrificed, I insist that that player be me, so that these results can be verified without a doubt as soon as possible.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
ishallannoyyo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:18:02 PM
MOD: cyber's role PM is a bit confusing, was he Town when he died? If so, does he remain a Townie upon death?

Yeah, it sounded ok in my head. That was my bad.

Yes, he died a townie and thus remains townie.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:19:49 PM
At 5/31/2013 7:18:02 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:

Yeah, it sounded ok in my head. That was my bad.

Yes, he died a townie and thus remains townie.

Ok. Thanks.

@cyber: If you are still reading this, we did you a favor.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:21:42 PM
At 5/31/2013 7:17:11 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
My role claim is Charles Xavier. I can read minds, and lead the X-men against magneto. One time, I may use my power to determine how many non-town players were on the lynch. I used it this time, and found that four non-town players were on the lynch.

SARCASTIC
DRAFTER
TUF
YIN.YANG
THEANTIDOTER
BUDDA

YRAELZ
KHAOSMAGE
F16/FT
ROCKETENGINEER

JOHNNYBOY
FRACKJACK
DAYTONA
SKEPSIKYMA
MARAUDER

STEVENDIXON

This means that four of the bolded players are not town. It"s best that we focus our scumhunting there, as we will have a 40% chance of hitting scum if we lynch one of those players. If a player must be sacrificed, I insist that that player be me, so that these results can be verified without a doubt as soon as possible.

Sacrificed? That would be a wonky circumstance if we had to sacrifice probable townies. I believe you. Since Xavier could use Cerebro to detect mutants around the world, being able to get a list of potential scum well fits within limits. But I have a question. Are the bolded players the only potential antitown players in the game? Are there only 4 antitown players?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:22:00 PM
Just replaced Steven Dixon. Reading Dp1 now.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:22:21 PM

SARCASTIC
DRAFTER
TUF
YIN.YANG
THEANTIDOTER
BUDDA

YRAELZ
KHAOSMAGE
F16/FT
ROCKETENGINEER

JOHNNYBOY
FRACKJACK
DAYTONA
SKEPSIKYMA
MARAUDER

STEVENDIXON

Actually, since F-16 was one of those non-townie it's now 33% (3 out of 9 rather than 4 out of 10).
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:23:46 PM

SARCASTIC
DRAFTER
TUF
YIN.YANG
THEANTIDOTER
BUDDA

YRAELZ
KHAOSMAGE
F16/FT
ROCKETENGINEER

JOHNNYBOY
FRACKJACK
DAYTONA
SKEPSIKYMA
MARAUDER

STEVENDIXON

Sweet, this narrows the game down big time. 4/9 players. I am guessing a totaly of 5 mafia, counting cyber. I know I am town, which leaves us a solid 1/2 a chance to lynch scum out of your results.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:27:33 PM
At 5/31/2013 7:22:21 PM, drafterman wrote:

SARCASTIC
DRAFTER
TUF
YIN.YANG
THEANTIDOTER
BUDDA

YRAELZ
KHAOSMAGE
F16/FT
ROCKETENGINEER

JOHNNYBOY
FRACKJACK
DAYTONA
SKEPSIKYMA
MARAUDER

STEVENDIXON

Actually, since F-16 was one of those non-townie it's now 33% (3 out of 9 rather than 4 out of 10).

Yeah, I typed this up in word after I got my results and just read the OP. And as to the question about how many scum there are, that is a very pertinent question to which I have no answer at the moment.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
ishallannoyyo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:29:19 PM
SARCASTIC
DRAFTER
TUF
YIN.YANG
THEANTIDOTER
BUDDA
YRAELZ
KHAOSMAGE
ROCKETENGINEER
JOHNNYBOY
FRACKJACK
DAYTONA
NOUMENA (replaced StevenDixon)
SKEPSIKYMA
MARAUDER
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:29:47 PM
Does anyone have a Drafterlist?
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:30:30 PM
Last night I got a guilty on budda.

VTL Budda.

I investigated him because his behavior wasn't as pro-active townie as it usually is when he is town. He was kind of laying low and posting fluff. Anyway, he seemed like the best investigation target because I figured I could confirm a good player at best.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:33:22 PM
At 5/31/2013 7:30:30 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:

VTL Budda.

I investigated him because his behavior wasn't as pro-active townie as it usually is when he is town. He was kind of laying low and posting fluff. Anyway, he seemed like the best investigation target because I figured I could confirm a good player at best.

So, you are the cop? Not a Vig or ninja? Ishall, you missed cool opportunities with Batman. Are there any CCs for the cop role?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:33:45 PM
At 5/31/2013 7:32:32 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
If there is a cop, don't CC me. I am Jack of all trades, and this was one of my abilities.

Have you character claimed yet?
- Hilaire Belloc -
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:33:56 PM
If there is a cop, don't CC me. I am Jack of all trades, and this was one of my abilities.

Didn't see this when I posted. At all costs, don't CC.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:34:07 PM
Of the 17 people in DP1, 10 were on the lynch, 7 were not.

In a 17 player game with an SK I figure... 4 additional scum, so 5 total.

4 Scum were on the lynch, for 4/10, leaving one off of the lynch. 1/7
F-16 was one of the scum on the lynch, making it 3/9. Obviously this is where we want to focus our prime scum hunting.

However... that 1/7 bothers me. Cyber was basically a free mislynch, so any scum would want to launch on that. The only reason scum wouldn't jump on a mislynch like that is to defend the target as Townie and look townie in response, but there was no point in doing that this situation.

I conclude, then, that the 1/7 must have been a low/non active player.

Of the people not on the lynch we have:
Sarcastic
Yraelz
Khaos
Johnny
Frack
Steven
And, obviously, cyber, whom we can discount.

Sarcastic, Yraelz, and Khaos were all fairly active.
Johnny, Frack, and Steven (now Noumena) did not post at all.

I'm willing to bet that the 1/7 is one of those three.

I'm reviewing DP1 to see about the main group.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:34:17 PM
At 5/31/2013 7:33:45 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Have you character claimed yet?

Yeah, he is Batman.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:34:18 PM
Never mind, I just remembered, you're batman.
- Hilaire Belloc -
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:35:32 PM
At 5/31/2013 7:30:30 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:

VTL Budda.

Yay!! Let's kill Budda!!! VTL Budda for death! Best moment of my life.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:35:46 PM
Ok. I want to say that I offer my morale support in lynching Budda. However, my vote was stolen last night, under penalty of mod kill. I cannot even attempt to vote someone.

I state this so I do not appear scum by not jumping on the results here.
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:38:10 PM
At 5/31/2013 7:35:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
Ok. I want to say that I offer my morale support in lynching Budda. However, my vote was not stolen last night, under penalty of mod kill. I can even attempt to vote someone.

I state this because I am scum by not jumping on the results here.

Perfect, and then we'll kill Drafter.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:38:48 PM
If budda is mafia, then this makes yraelz look town.

VTL budda based on the result.

So far this game is going well. One two scum down, another on the way, and some great sensor results.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:38:59 PM
At 5/31/2013 7:38:10 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Ok. I want to say that I offer my morale support in lynching Budda. However, my vote was not stolen last night, under penalty of mod kill. I can even attempt to vote someone.

And why is that?
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:39:37 PM

Come again?
- Hilaire Belloc -
yin.yang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:39:58 PM

LMAO!
Maikuru and tulle.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:40:25 PM

I'm sort of surprised you are the JOAT. Since DC was a part of this game, I was thinking he would be in the game, and the obvious JOAT. Unless there are 2 JOATs in this game, which seems highly unlikely. Since no one CCd your claim of Batman, and seeing how he would be most likely involved in a game where DC is a part of the game, I must believe you.

VTL Budda
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 7:40:42 PM
At 5/31/2013 7:39:36 PM, yin.yang wrote:
VTL Budda

I'll post a drafterlist in a second.

- m

Thanks.

I'll vote in a bit after I finish getting caught up.