Total Posts:125|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Doctor Who mafia Dp1

Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 7:31:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Living players

1. drafterman
2. Skepsikyma
3. TUF
4. Maikuru
5. Buddamoose
6. SarcasticIndeed
7. Marauder
8. Frack
9. tvellalott
10. royal
11. USM
12. cybertron

Note that this game only covers the new incarnation of the series going from 2005 to the present.

With 12 living players it takes 7 votes to lynch. Plurality lynching is in effect.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 7:40:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I win with the town
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 7:43:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I win with the town, in the rare case that there is a lie detector in this game.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 7:44:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2013 7:39:14 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
I guess I'll be the first to say it: I win with the town.

long time no see! What a better way to welcome you back to mafia than...

VTL USM for a claim.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 7:58:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL USM for claim
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 8:09:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2013 8:03:34 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 6/1/2013 7:44:27 PM, TUF wrote:

long time no see! ... VTL USM

Hey. Nice to see you, too.

I'm the Meta-crisis Doctor, miller.

Argh. UNVOTE
I'll probably want to lead a lynch on you later, but we'll shake the tree and see what else falls out first.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 8:10:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2013 8:09:32 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 6/1/2013 8:03:34 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 6/1/2013 7:44:27 PM, TUF wrote:

long time no see! ... VTL USM

Hey. Nice to see you, too.

I'm the Meta-crisis Doctor, miller.

Argh. UNVOTE
I'll probably want to lead a lynch on you later, but we'll shake the tree and see what else falls out first.

Well, it's true.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 8:12:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Unvote USM
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 8:14:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Why hello.

VTL Cyber

I feel a twinge of pity...

Nope, it's gone now.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 8:24:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am Clive Jones
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 8:42:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Usm why didn't you claim miller in the first post? Youve been here long enough to know miller should be claimed right away. Also what took you so long to claim?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 8:43:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2013 8:42:43 PM, TUF wrote:
Usm why didn't you claim miller in the first post? Youve been here long enough to know miller should be claimed right away. Also what took you so long to claim?

aren't those the same question but just worded differently
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 8:44:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I win with the town.

Those are certainly the fastest claims I've ever seen.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 8:46:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I don't think the DDO meta is prepared for two DP 1 claims within 20 minutes lol.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 8:47:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2013 8:46:06 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I don't think the DDO meta is prepared for two DP 1 claims within 20 minutes lol.

who knows they might just be
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 8:49:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2013 8:42:43 PM, TUF wrote:
Usm why didn't you claim miller in the first post? Youve been here long enough to know miller should be claimed right away. Also what took you so long to claim?

Well, you've known me for long enough to realize that I sometimes don't do the proper and logical thing. I didn't claim miller because I had some idiotic conception that I could catch a mafia who decided to claim miller. And I didn't claim immediately because 2 votes isn't necessarily enough to force someone to claim, under normal circumstances.
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 8:55:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2013 8:46:06 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I don't think the DDO meta is prepared for two DP 1 claims within 20 minutes lol.

You lack doubt in the competence of the DDO meta?

Anyway, I am FOS'ing Cyber's claim of Clive Jones. The Dr. Who Wikia article that I found on him: http://tardis.wikia.com... makes him appear to be a very minor character, a potential mafia claim.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 9:02:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dead

Full Claim
USM - Meta Crisis Doctor - Miller

Character Claim
cybertron - Clive Jones

Role Claim

No Claim
drafterman
Skepsikyma
TUF
Maikuru
Buddamoose
SarcasticIndeed
Marauder
Frack
tvellalott
royal

UVC
USM - 1/7 - TUF
cyber - 2/7 - drafter, skep
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 9:54:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well, isn't this exciting. I suppose it's my fault for not hydraing with tulle; she subdues me.

Let's all do ourselves a favor and VTL Frack.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 10:00:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2013 9:54:17 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Well, isn't this exciting. I suppose it's my fault for not hydraing with tulle; she subdues me.

Let's all do ourselves a favor and VTL Frack.

I think my vote is comfortable on the "miller".
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 12:29:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
OVC

USM- 1/7- TUF

Cyber- 2/7- Drafter, Skepti

Frack- 1/7- Maikuru
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 7:58:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
We should get FrackJack's claim and then lynch the Miller today. In fact, lynching the Miller should be SOP from now on because there is no way to confirm the Miller unless there is an LD, which has become rather rare. The Miller also happens to be a minor character, which makes him even more suspicious.

VTL FrackJack