Jump to topic:

Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia Endgame

Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 6:11:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1st Place - Mafia: FB, Budda(2), Drafter(2)
2nd Place - Town: F-16, Skep, TUF, Logic, Royal(2), OneElephant, Khaos, Drafter(1), Budda(1), Ishall, Royal(1)
3rd Place - Duelist: Rocket

Town (11)

1. Lannan/TA/F-16 - Zu Mao - Bodyguard

You are Zu Mao. Courage defines your actions. As one of Sun Jian"s four generals present at Tiger Trap Pass (Chapter 5) you embody the essence of bravery, a willingness to witness the deepest crevices of evil within Dong Zhuo"s soul and to resist. However, as your camp comes under attack from multiple directions you are forced to flee with your general, Sun Jian. As an act of honor, loyalty, and courage, you exchange your headpiece with Sun Jian"s silver helmet and purple turban during your escape. This plan saves your general"s life, but comes at the cost of your own. You are the Bodyguard. Every night you may protect one player. If anybody attempts to kill them at night, you shall die in their steed. You win with the Han.

2. IShall - Gongsun Zan - Cop

You are Gongsun Zan. Proper Judgment is as fundamental as honor for you. You once fought alongside Liu Bei during the Yellow Turban Rebellion (These events predate Dong Zhuo"s reign of terror and are not included in the requested reading, but are referenced in Chapter 5). Afterwards you recommended Liu Bei become the magistrate of Pingyuan, an honor he was granted as a result. Then you defend Zhang Fei and Guan Yu"s presence at the Han"s war councils of Tiger Trap Pass (Chapter 5). As a result of your impeccable judge of character, you are the Cop. Every night you may investigate one player and discover their affiliation. You win with the Han.

Mod Note: Will investigate Yuan Shao as guilty.

3. Logic - Cao Cao - The People"s Vigilante

You are Cao Cao. Ignorance begins the tale of your eventual greatness. During Wang Yun"s private council you foolishly offered to assassinate Dong Zhuo yourself (Chapter 4). You are The People"s Vigilante. You may publicly claim your role and upon doing so player may vote for your night kill target. You may not choose a target on your own, but you may vote. Votes must be bolded to count, but I will not provide a mod-confirmed vote count for this matter. You must kill whom the majority votes for. If there is no clear majority, then you may choose who to kill. You do not require supplies to act. You win with the Han.

4. Skep - Cao Hong - Body Guard

You are Cao Hong. Loyalty is the essence of your existence. After Cao Cao was captured at the Battle of Tiger Trap Pass you rescued him and offered him your own horse so that he could flee safely (Chapter 6). When Cao Cao questioned your actions you responded: "The world can do without Cao Hong, but not without you, my lord!" You are the Bodyguard. Every night you may protect one player. If they would normally have died, then you will instead protect them with your life. You win with the Han.

5. Zaradi/Khaos - Sun Jian - Redirector

You are Sun Jian. Selfishness is engrained into the very fibers of your nature. Not only do you allow Zu Mao to die for you (Chapter 5), but you abandon the Han forces at the Battle of Tiger Trap Pass in order to pursue your own political goals (Chapter 6). It appears that you always allow somebody else to face the consequences of your actions and as such you are the Self-Redirector. Every night you may redirect night actions targeted at you towards another player. You win with the Han.

Mod Note: Investigations from Yuan Shao are not redirected because it is judged that Sun Jian is lying while he is not present.

6. Drafter(1) - Yuan Shao - Resupplier, Cop

You are Yuan Shao. Respect radiates from your presence. You are named as the Commander of the Han Confederacy (Chapter 5). As such, you have the responsibility of resupplying the generals during the battle of Tiger Trap Pass (Chapter 5). You are the Resupplier. Every night you may target one player and grant them the supplies for two more night actions. Due to your remarkable intel, you are able to determine that Sun Jian is malicious and violent. As a result of your informants, you will never send supplies to a guilty player. In addition, you determine that Sun Jian is lying to you about the Imperial Hereditary Seal (Chapter 6) and that he is a traitor. You are the Cop. Every night you may investigate one player and discover their affiliation. You do not require supplies to act. You win with the Han.

Mod Note: Will not give supplies to anybody. Will investigate Sun Jian and Gongsun Zan as guilty.

7. OneElephant - Han Fu - Resupplier

You are Han Fu. Obedience results in your role within the story. After the Battle of Tiger Trap Pass you provide supplies to Yuan Shao (Chapter 7). You are the Resupplier. Every night you may target one player and grant them the supplies for two more night actions. You do not require supplies to act. You win with the Han.

8. Budda(1) - Wei Hong - Resupplier

You are Wei Hong. Wealth is the name of the game. Your family is excessively rich, so much so that you are able to fund the entire Han army (Chapter 5). You are the Resupplier. Every night you may target one player and grant them the supplies for two more night actions. You do not require supplies to act. You win with the Han.

9. TUF - The Horse - Mutual Pacifier

You are the Horse. Peace is all you desire. You serve as a symbol of appeasement. Whether you are a gift to Lu Bu for his loyalty to Dong Zhuo (Chapter 3, but referenced in Chapter 9) or to Cao Cao in return for his sword (Chapter 4) you have managed to prevent relations from deteriorating between the generals of the time. Every night you may target two players and they will be unable to negatively affect one another. You win with the Han.

10. JohnnyBoy54/Royal(2) - Wang Yun - Watcher

You are Wang Yun. Observation is essential to making quality decisions. You watched Dong Zhuo"s reign of terror and waited for Yuan Shao to support you before acting (Chapter 4). You are the Watcher. Every night you may target one player and determine who visited them. You win with the Han.

11. Royal(1) - Li Su - Mason Recruiter

You are Li Su. Persuasiveness is your greatest quality. You continually influence others with your cunning choice of words; whether it be Lu Bu"s killing of Ding Yuan (Chapter 3, but referenced in Chapter 9) or Lu Bu"s killing of Dong Zhuo (Chapter 9). You also plot with Hua Xiong at the Battle of Tiger Trap Pass (Chapter 5). You are the Mason Recruiter. Every night you may recruit one player into a private PM to discuss your plans. You win with the Han.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 6:12:28 PM
Third Party (1)

12. Rocket " Lu Bu " Duelist, Immune to Night Actions, Usurper

You are Lu Bu. Few warriors in history retain a legacy comparable to yours. Never have you been defeated in single combat. To qualify your prowess one needs not look beyond your great feats at Tiger Trap Pass (Chapter 5). One by one you challenged the generals of the Rebellion and defeated each with ease. It was not until Liu Bei, Zhang Fei, and Guan Yu all combated you at once that you were forced to retreat. You are the Duelist. Every night you may duel one player. Because they will be occupied with the duel, they will be role blocked. Furthermore, honoring a duel was common practice and it is to be expected that both you and your target will be protected from night actions. If you choose to duel a player for a second round (you target them a second night), then you will finish the duel by taking their head. As no man can match your might, you cannot be role blocked.

At the end of our story (Chapter 9) your infatuation with Dong Zhuo"s handmaid Diao Chan leads you to kill him. If you kill Dong Zhuo, you win the game. If Dong Zhuo is lynched and you are an associate of Li Su, you win with the town. Otherwise you become a survivor. If Dong Zhuo survives until the game ends, you lose.

The town is told, "You win with the Han."

Fake Claim Given: Jailer " There is a perfect character for a pro-town jailer within the recommended reading. He is not in the game.

Mafia (3)

The town is told, "You win with the Han."

As Dong Zhuo has access to the Imperial Coffers, the mafia does not require additional supplies to carry out its night actions.

13. FrackJack/Drafter(2) " Dong Zhuo " Role Transferor

You are Dong Zhuo. Ambition is the driving force that lies behind great deeds. And great deeds are precisely the sort of happenings that you plan to perform. What better way of controlling the government than to control the people within it? Throughout your reign of terror you removed authority figures whom opposed your will and replaced them with more compliant fellows. This began when you dethroned Emperor Ling and positioned his younger brother, Liu Xian, the Prince of Chenliu, as the new emperor (Chapter 4). You are the Role Transferor. Every night you may choose two players. One player will lose their role for the duration of the NP, the other shall gain it. You may only strip each player of their role once. You win with Dong Zhuo.

14. Flippant " Li Ru " Advisor, 1x Motivator " Automatically watch Dong Zhuo. Dong Zhuo cannot act if you die.

You are Li Ru. Wisdom is an endless sea of the purest of waters. Throughout Dong Zhuo"s reign he turns to you for delegation. You guide his actions when dethroning the Emperor, recruiting Lu Bu, testing Cao Cao"s loyalty, deploying and retreating from Tiger Trap Pass, resolving the debacle with Diao Chan, and more. Once per game you may impart your wisdom upon Dong Zhuo and allow him to transfer two roles during the same night phase. The second transfer offers no restrictions: He may strip a player of a role whom he had targeted in the past. However, if you die then Dong Zhuo will be lost and unable to utilize his role. Furthermore, you keep a close eye on the events that involve Dong Zhuo and will be able to determine if anybody is plotting against him as Cao Cao had done before (Chapter 4). You will automatically watch Dong Zhuo every night. You win with Dong Zhuo.

15. Danielle/Budda(2) " Hua Xiong " 1x Strongman

You are Hua Xiong. Arrogance defines your accomplishments and your failures. When Dong Zhuo commanded Lu Bu to challenge the generals of the rebellion, you offered to perform the task yourself (Chapter 5): "An ox-cleaver to kill a chicken! There is no need for the General to go: I will cut off their heads as easily as I would take a thing out of my pocket!" You succeeded in defeating a large number of foes in combat and appeared to be unstoppable until Guan Yu challenged you. You are the 1x Strongman. One time during the game you may carry out a kill which is guaranteed to succeed. You win with Dong Zhuo.

Fake Claim Given: Liu Bei. Whoever claims Liu Bei will become the Godfather.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 6:12:33 PM
Woot 2nd place!! YEAH! Fvck first place. Nobody likes that place anyway.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 6:17:14 PM
NP1

1. TUF " Mutual Pacify Logic and Drafter
2. Budda " Resupply Flip
3. Drafterman " Investigate Johnny, Resupply Logic
4. OneElephant " Resupply Logic
5. royal " Recruit Logic
6. RocketEngineer " Duel Drafter
7. FlippantBuoyancy " Watch FrackJack
8. Skepsikyma " Protect Logic
9. Johnnyboy54 " Waive
10. Ishall " Investigate Budda
11. Khaos " Redirect to Logic
12. Logic " No action
13. TA " Protect Danielle
14. FrackJack " Transfer Budda"s role to Flip, Transfer Logic"s role to Flip
15. Danielle " Kill Royal

NP2

1. TUF " Mutual Pacify Logic and Drafter(1)
2. Budda " Doesn"t matter, he died
3. Drafterman(1) " Investigate Johnny, Resupply TUF
4. OneElephant " Resupply TUF
5. RocketEngineer " Duel Drafter
6. FlippantBuoyancy " Watch Drafter(2)
7. Skepsikyma " Waive
8. Royal(2) (Replaces Johnny) " Watch Drafter(1)
9. Khaos " Waive
10. Logic " No Action
11. F-16 (Replaces TA) " Protect Drafter(1)
12. Drafter(2) (Replaces Frack) " Transfer Rocket"s role to Flip
13. Budda(2) (Replaces Danielle) " Night Kill Budda(1)

NP3

1. TUF " No Action
2. OneElephant " Doesn"t matter, he died
3. RocketEngineer " Duel TUF
4. FlippantBuoyancy " Watch Drafter
5. Skepsikyma " Bodyguard Logic
6. Royal " Watch Drafter
7. Logic " Kill Drafter

People"s Vig Vote Count

Rocket " 1 " Khaos
Drafter " 7 " Flip, Skep, Drafter, Logic, TUF, Rocket, Budda
Khaos " 1 " F-16

8. F-16 " No Action
9. Drafter " Transfer TUF"s role to Flip
10. Budda " Strongkill OE

NP4

1. TUF " No Action
2. RocketEngineer " Duel TUF
3. FlippantBuoyancy " Kill Logic
4. Skepsikyma " No Action
5. Logic " Kill FT
6. F-16 " No Action
7. Budda " No Action
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 6:38:19 PM
At 6/2/2013 6:26:05 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ FT, can we see the mafia PM?

You'll see a lot of me bickering with Lucky about how the game isn't balanced. LOL.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 6:38:36 PM
At 6/2/2013 6:38:19 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 6/2/2013 6:26:05 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ FT, can we see the mafia PM?

You'll see a lot of me bickering with Lucky about how the game isn't balanced. LOL.

And a lot of Lucky calling us trash. LOL.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 6:52:13 PM
At 6/2/2013 6:31:47 PM, drafterman wrote:
Why am I in like, 50% of the night action targets?

Back, back, gimee some room.

I lol'ed at this.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 6:53:51 PM
At 6/2/2013 6:41:32 PM, drafterman wrote:
And FT saying I threw the game. :(

If only I voted for you... I think that would have been a game changer if I persuaded Logic to follow me as well. But really well played overall. I am impressed. First person ever to have their cc'er lynched.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 6:54:38 PM
At 6/2/2013 6:53:51 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

If only I voted for you... I think that would have been a game changer if I persuaded Logic to follow me as well. But really well played overall. I am impressed. First person ever to have their cc'er lynched.

We (mafia) were rather amused at that.
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 7:01:18 PM

I had my ally fake a CC on somebody who was fake-claiming, he then got CC'd by the real character, and I got the real character lynched first. Does that count? :D
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 7:01:36 PM
At 6/2/2013 6:54:38 PM, drafterman wrote:

We (mafia) were rather amused at that.

Honestly, I don't fully know why I just ended up voting him. I think you will find it interesting that my final post where I voted him, in the first draft of the post, I planned to vote you and I provided a bunch of reasoning why. I wrote that "Khaos being town is easily believable and doesn't require me to justify a whole bunch of things in order to believe it."

Then I looked back upon the post and realized that my statement was false. Khaos being town means I had to overlook the fact that despite having mislynch-phobia to the point where he asked what happens if he was investigated, he was trying odd and unusual tactics to get reactions while diminishing his credibility. That plus the lyncher motivation in casting suspicion on a character before cc'ing him.

@ Khaos, you gotta realize that a scum in hand is worth 2 in the bush. Lynch the scum that you did catch before worrying about more.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 7:15:17 PM
I'll be honest-I wasn't following the game. I picked Drafter because Lucky asked me for a night action and I generally trust him in Mafia.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 7:20:10 PM
At 6/2/2013 7:01:18 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:

I had my ally fake a CC on somebody who was fake-claiming, he then got CC'd by the real character, and I got the real character lynched first. Does that count? :D

The funny part is, actually the CC was on me, and I turned it around and was about to get your partner lynched when, fvck, the guy with the real claim shows up and gets us both lynched. What a tragedy. I totally turned that around on your partner though, I think it was VK?
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 7:21:49 PM
At 6/2/2013 7:20:10 PM, FourTrouble wrote:

The funny part is, actually the CC was on me, and I turned it around and was about to get your partner lynched when, fvck, the guy with the real claim shows up and gets us both lynched. What a tragedy. I totally turned that around on your partner though, I think it was VK?

Unless you're talking about a different game? Actually, I think your partner was the first to get lynched. I survived a double CC. HAHA.
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 7:25:02 PM
At 6/2/2013 7:21:49 PM, FourTrouble wrote:

Unless you're talking about a different game? Actually, I think your partner was the first to get lynched. I survived a double CC. HAHA.

We're both talking about Redwall. All I know is that Blackhawk died first. I don't remember who died next, I just know that on the final DP I came out and told the town I was going to joint with them when TUF told me that he wasn't clear on the win conditions so I turned around and told the mafia that I was going to joint with them instead and we won. xD
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 7:25:54 PM
At 6/2/2013 7:23:48 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Mestari and I got someone lynched after he counterclaimed Mestari in marcuscato's DDO Mafia game.

We also bussed HCP DP1 that game because we knew he would try to bus us, LOL.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 7:35:10 PM
At 6/2/2013 7:25:02 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:

We're both talking about Redwall. All I know is that Blackhawk died first. I don't remember who died next, I just know that on the final DP I came out and told the town I was going to joint with them when TUF told me that he wasn't clear on the win conditions so I turned around and told the mafia that I was going to joint with them instead and we won. xD

Seriously, that was the craziest game ever. Ishall's current game is starting to override redwall in the craziness factor though... Jezus.
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 7:38:26 PM
At 6/2/2013 7:35:10 PM, TUF wrote:

Seriously, that was the craziest game ever. Ishall's current game is starting to override redwall in the craziness factor though... Jezus.

I'm pretty sure that Shakugan no Shana was the craziest game ever, but we're never going to talk about that game again.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 7:39:37 PM
At 6/2/2013 7:38:26 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 6/2/2013 7:35:10 PM, TUF wrote:

I'm pretty sure that Shakugan no Shana was the craziest game ever, but we're never going to talk about that game again.

Haha, that was the best game ever. 10 people died on NP1 :p I like that game because we figured out that BV was TP and then counterclaimed his fakeclaim to get him lynched.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 7:40:53 PM
At 6/2/2013 7:39:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Haha, that was the best game ever. 10 people died on NP1 :p I like that game because we figured out that BV was TP and then counterclaimed his fakeclaim to get him lynched.

People backed off of visiting you NP1 for a while after that game... LOL
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 7:43:50 PM

I survived a DP after both CC'ers were dead by spinning a story about a mafia tailor. I got night-killed though and that ended my game. It was pretty hilarious though, fvcking double cc's. I've never seen that before.