Jump to topic:

The People's Republic of DDO - Establishment

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2013 4:08:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Propaganda has become abundant. The elite have hidden the truth from you. But here it is revealed. The revolution was a success. We have taken a portion of the USDDO for our own. And we still fight for a unified country under our rule.

We hold the states of Politics, Arts & Economics, Entertainment & Funny, News, Science and Education.

Above all, we are a more flexible country. Easier to create and change laws. All members of The Party will have a direct role in government, rather than only voting and being left to the whim of elitists.

There are no formal rules, as of yet. We are anarchy. Now we rebuild society in our own image. This thread is will be known as the place of The Original Council. All party members may make suggestions about how our new form of government shall operate. We will compile and compromise ideas, and then I will lay them out in a new thread.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2013 5:34:23 PM
I'm canceling this on account of it causing disturbance.

You can all still do what you want with it, but I won't be here.

Maybe I'll pick up my long-awaited Economy game.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 11:05:58 AM
At 6/7/2013 5:34:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I'm canceling this on account of it causing disturbance.

You can all still do what you want with it, but I won't be here.

Maybe I'll pick up my long-awaited Economy game.

So THAT'S what is was called! tahnks freedo!
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2013 8:49:56 PM
So how long did it take for DDO's imaginary government (one which had no crime, no poverty, no debts or deficits) to collapse and get taken over by a coup d'etat?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Citrakayah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 11:59:50 AM
At 6/11/2013 8:49:56 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
So how long did it take for DDO's imaginary government (one which had no crime, no poverty, no debts or deficits) to collapse and get taken over by a coup d'etat?

I would point out that we did have crime and poverty. We didn't have a deficit, though, because we were too lazy to compute how much things cost.

And it took maybe a few months.