2. Maikuru
3. Buddamoose
4. Skepti (Marauder1)
5. Frack
6. F-939 (Royal1)
7. USM
8. cybertron

Exterminated in the night:

TUF. You are Wilfred Mott. As an amateur astronomer you may use your telescope to watch one player every Np to see who visits them. You win with the town.

Sarcasticindeed. You are River Song. You are the daughter of Rory and Amy Pond as well as the future wife of the Doctor. While you seem to be rather clever you always simply assume that the Doctor will help you out of the perilous situations you find yourself in. From getting sucked out of a space ship to leaping off of a building in New York City. You rely too much on everyone else and not enough on your own skills as a time traveler and trained assassin. You are a vanilla and win with the town.

*unknown role component*

"You are an integral part of Madame Kavoria's plot to kill the Doctor. Raised and brainwashed to perform this action, you may be forced to make an attempt on the Doctor's life two times during the game. You will not know this and will have no choice in the matter."

Exterminated last Dp:

Tvellalott. You are the Vashta Nerada. You're not a single organism but a swarm of aliens hiding in the shadows. This makes it impossible to detect when you attack your prey. You are the ninja and are undetectable if you carry out the mafia NK. You win with the mafia.

With 8 living players it takes 5 votes to lynch. Dp is set to end at 11:00 am EST on 6/12. Open to extensions if needed.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:05:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/10/2013 10:01:51 AM, drafterman wrote:
VTL cyber

I'm assuming Maikuru used his vig on Sarcastic?

Why would Maikuru have used his vig on sarcastic if sarcastic was essentially confirmed with TV's death?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:09:01 AM
At 6/10/2013 10:05:34 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
VTL cyber

Why would Maikuru have used his vig on sarcastic if sarcastic was essentially confirmed with TV's death?

Sorry, right. I was thinking more along the line of the vanilla issue, not the CC issue. My reasoning is that the mafia wouldn't kill any of the Vanillas since that would assist Town in narrowing down who the scum is.

As a Town-sided kill, only Sarcastic makes sense (in an attempt to narrow down who the scum is among the Vanillas). So, what's the suggestion, someone is a Serial Killer?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:10:54 AM
At 6/10/2013 10:09:01 AM, drafterman wrote:
VTL cyber

Sorry, right. I was thinking more along the line of the vanilla issue, not the CC issue. My reasoning is that the mafia wouldn't kill any of the Vanillas since that would assist Town in narrowing down who the scum is.

As a Town-sided kill, only Sarcastic makes sense (in an attempt to narrow down who the scum is among the Vanillas). So, what's the suggestion, someone is a Serial Killer?

Sarcastic was a confirmed townie, thus likely the mafia NK. TUF could've been Maikuru's vig for sure
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:11:36 AM
At 6/10/2013 10:10:09 AM, drafterman wrote:
If there is a TP, then I'll have to retract my Town-read on Budda.

because?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:12:05 AM
At 6/10/2013 10:10:54 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
VTL cyber

Sarcastic was a confirmed townie, thus likely the mafia NK. TUF could've been Maikuru's vig for sure

I guess we can't be sure until someone takes credit, but what do you imagine his reason would be?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:16:17 AM
At 6/10/2013 10:12:05 AM, drafterman wrote:
VTL cyber

I guess we can't be sure until someone takes credit, but what do you imagine his reason would be?

Wait, Maikuru said he didnt have a killing ability, so definitely a serial killer afoot, and with TUF being watcher, it makes perfect sense to kill him if an SK. He did give the key to his code, although I didnt know what he was myself, the site crashed my phone( but theres no way to verify that so its kinda moot)
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:16:45 AM
At 6/10/2013 10:11:36 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 6/10/2013 10:10:09 AM, drafterman wrote:
If there is a TP, then I'll have to retract my Town-read on Budda.

because?

Because my reasoning was under the assumption of Town and Mafia only, not TPs. That is, two true vanillas and 1 mafioso, of which I excluded you.

If we allow TPs, then we can have either you or cyber being the TP and the other being the Mafioso, as a possibility.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:20:30 AM
At 6/10/2013 10:16:17 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 6/10/2013 10:12:05 AM, drafterman wrote:
VTL cyber

Wait, Maikuru said he didnt have a killing ability, so definitely a serial killer afoot, and with TUF being watcher, it makes perfect sense to kill him if an SK. He did give the key to his code, although I didnt know what he was myself, the site crashed my phone( but theres no way to verify that so its kinda moot)

Ok, I see that part now.

Dead
Skepsikyma1 - Rose Tyler - 1x Doc/1x Vig - Town
TUF - Wilfred Mott - Watcher - Town
SarcasticIndeed - River Song - Vanilla - Town
4) tvellalott - Vashta Nerada - Ninja - Mafia

Full Claim
USM - Meta-crisis Doctor - Miller
drafterman - The Hostess - 1x piercing cop
Maikuru - the Doctor - JOAT
Skep2 (Marauder) - Harriet Jones - Bodyguard
cybertron - Clive Jones - Vanilla
Frack - Martha Jones - 50% Doctor
Buddamoose - Jack Harkness - Vanilla

Character Claim
F-16 (royal) - Madame Vestra

There seems to be a dearth of protective roles if there are two killing factions.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:24:04 AM
There is a lack of protective roles... but how else do we explain the two kills but 1 maf 1 SK?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:24:52 AM
At 6/10/2013 10:24:04 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
There is a lack of protective roles, that is true... but how else do we explain the two kills but 1 maf 1 SK?

Fix'd
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:27:15 AM
F-16 never role claimed? Well thats a good place to start considering imo, and fmpov its down to:

-Cyber
-Frack
-F-16
-Skep

In terms of potential scum
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:30:46 AM
I'm stupid. I wasn't even factoring in SI as part of the Counter Claim issue when thinking about the three vanilla issue last DP.

While we can't deny a Mafia and SK, I'm curious as to what compensation there may be in things yet claimed.

FWIW, I think F-16's role is obvious (though obvious role assignments aren't necessarily being made in this game). So he might as well claim and out any results.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:32:00 AM
At 6/10/2013 10:27:15 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
F-16 never role claimed? Well thats a good place to start considering imo, and fmpov its down to:

-Cyber
-Frack
-F-16
-Skep

In terms of potential scum

My list is the same, except I'd swap out F-16 for you.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:50:38 AM
I am the town vig. I killed SI based on drafter's arguments at the end of the last DP. I knew he cc'd TV but I wouldn't consider bussing out of the question. TV is particularly known to bus and it isn't outside the realm of possibility that he told Sarcastic to cc him and confirm himself when things were looking down for mafia (we were POEing them). It didn't occur to me that drafter forgot about the cc issue. I assumed that it was despite the cc.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:54:22 AM
OVC

Cyber- 1/5- Drafter
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:55:01 AM
At 6/10/2013 10:53:14 AM, drafterman wrote:
Well. That was unexpected.

I assumed F-16 was the Cop.

After googling vastra I assumed the same :/

Well this makes things complicated
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 11:01:24 AM
We need any results Maikuru has, then we should lynch between Cyber, Frack, Skep, or F-16.

I would say scratch F-16 off the list and have him shoot Frack or Skep upon cyber's lynch(or myself if Cyber flips inno).

If the SK or another type of TP, still doesnt show up after that, lynching F-16 seems like the smart move to me, just to make sure he isnt an SK. For now tho he is better left alive imo.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 11:02:51 AM
To word that better: better left off the list of lynch candidates

VTL Cyber
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 11:43:46 AM
At 6/10/2013 11:01:24 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
We need any results Maikuru has, then we should lynch between Cyber, Frack, Skep, or F-16.

I would say scratch F-16 off the list and have him shoot Frack or Skep upon cyber's lynch(or myself if Cyber flips inno).

If the SK or another type of TP, still doesnt show up after that, lynching F-16 seems like the smart move to me, just to make sure he isnt an SK. For now tho he is better left alive imo.

That assumes that an SK or third party is required to be in the game.

Why would you expect an SK to show up after lynching Cyber and vigging one of Frack/Skep? Of course no SK will show up. If you are town, from your POV, either I am the SK or I am the vig and there is no SK. I fail to follow how an SK will show up upon lynching other players. There is no reason to assume a third party exists in a 12 player game either. It may or it may not. You are making it sound like there has to be one.

I find that 3 mafia and 9 town in a 12P game does make sense. Including an SK would make a small game rather swingy.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 12:03:54 PM
OVC

Cyber- 2/5- Drafter, Budda
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 12:05:05 PM
Dead
1) Skepsikyma1 - Rose Tyler - 1x Doc/1x Vig - Town
2) TUF - Wilfred Mott - Watcher - Town
3) SarcasticIndeed - River Song - Vanilla - Town
4) tvellalott - Vashta Nerada - Ninja - Mafia

Full Claim
1) USM - Meta-crisis Doctor - Miller
2) drafterman - The Hostess - 1x piercing cop (NP1: USM)
3) Maikuru - the Doctor - JOAT
4) Skep2 (Marauder) - Harriet Jones - Bodyguard
5) cybertron - Clive Jones - Vanilla
6) Frack - Martha Jones - 50% Doctor
7) Buddamoose - Jack Harkness - Vanilla
8) F-16 (royal) - Madame Vestra - Vig (NP2: Sarcastic)

Here's what I suggest we do this DP:
-> Skep provides both his night actions.
-> Maikuru outs results if there are any
-> Lynch Cyber

If Cyber is town, I kill Budda.

If he is scum, I'll choose between Frack and Skep. I want suggestions of who to kill among the two and why.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 12:15:18 PM
At 6/10/2013 11:45:33 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
If we are going to lynch people just to be safe, I suppose we could lynch you just to make sure you aren't a third party survivor.

See this reaction is a complete mischaracterization of what I've said. Am I calling for your lynch right now? No, am I even saying we lynch you regardless "just to be safe"... No.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 12:21:53 PM
I'm willing to buy Fracks claim for the same reason I'm partial to believe F-16's claim. And that is skeps original role, which was a 1X Doc, 1X Vig. That matches with not only F-16's vig claim, but fracks doc claim.

So if cyber flips scum, shoot Skep imo. I'm perfectly fine with me being shot, so as not to have to waste a lynch on me in subesequently DP's.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 12:21:54 PM
At 6/10/2013 12:15:18 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 6/10/2013 11:45:33 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
If we are going to lynch people just to be safe, I suppose we could lynch you just to make sure you aren't a third party survivor.

See this reaction is a complete mischaracterization of what I've said. Am I calling for your lynch right now? No, am I even saying we lynch you regardless "just to be safe"... No.

I didn't say that you called for my lynch right now. I paraphrased "just to make sure he isnt an SK" as "just to be safe." The argument stands regardless.

Also, your argument about there being a third party makes no sense. Why would we unearth a serial killer after killing Cyber/you and Skep/Frack? I am close to 100%, that none of them is a serial killer. Reasoning: there have been no kills that are unaccounted for as mafia kills or vigkills. As to whether they are any other type of third party, I don't know neither do we have any evidence to believe that there exists one in the game.