Send a Message
6/12/2013 10:01:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Living Players:

1. Drafterman
2. Frack
3. F-939 (Royal1)
4. USM
5. Cybertron (looking for a replacement)

Exterminated in the night:

Maikuru- You are the Doctor. As a Time Lord you possess regenerative abilities. Having used this ability twice since the series reboot, you possess a 2x self-protect. But you've also shown yourself to be a highly inquisitive being. As such you are an investigative JOAT. You possess a 1x affiliation cop, Ld, and role cop. You win with the town.

Skepti(2) (Marauder1)- You are Madame Kavoria. Your only goal is to kill the Doctor and you have conditioned a young girl all her life to become the perfect assassin. That girl is Melody Pond aka River Song. In your quest to kill the Doctor you have two chances to call on River. You are a 2x activator + director. Two times during the game (during the Np) you may activate a vig ability for River and direct her towards the Doctor. You win if you get River to kill the Doctor.

*Note: win condition was made moot after River died while the Doctor was still alive*

Exterminated last Dp:

Budda- You are Jack Harkness. You're a former con-man from the 51st century who helped the Doctor stop an alien virus from ravaging WWII-era London. Admittedly though you kind of caused it to infect in the first place. Before you became immortal you were really just a con-man who can't tell a gun from a banana. You're a vanilla and win with the town.

Exterminated in the past:

TUF- Wildred Mott- watcher- town
Sarcastic- River Song- vanilla (2X could be forced to shoot the Doctor)- town
Tvellalott- Vashta Nerada- ninja- mafia
Skepti(1)- Rose Tyler- 1x doc and vig after looking into the TARDIS- town

With 5 players alive it takes 3 votes to lynch. Dp ends on 6/14 at 11:00 am EST. Extensions can be given if needed.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 10:12:17 AM
USM and I are confirmed. I discount Frack being scum with Cyber. That means it is either Frack/Drafter or Cyber/Drafter.

Cyber/Drafter doesn't make that much sense either.

I think it is Frack/drafter.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 10:21:23 AM
Maikuru's role also implicates Frack/drafter.

For instance, Maikuru has an LD and drafter has a piercing cop. So, two roles to penetrate the godfather. What is even the purpose of the godfather when there is no standard cop? Just to fool that 1X affiliation cop from Maikuru? That doesn't make sense. Let's say there isn't a GF. What then is the purpose of two penetrating roles? Just to confirm the miller? That hardly makes sense. I am fairly certain drafter is scum.

Consider Frack claiming 50% doc in relation to Maikuru's 2X protect. That's a lot of protective roles. In a way, I'd say Maikuru's 2X protect cc's Frack's role. It it not the same but a very similar kind of role.

Drafter + Frack makes sense with drafter telling Frack to show up, say that he is catching up and to vote Cyber. Frack switching to Budda makes sense if he is scum and doesn't really care which townie is lynched.

Cyber/Drafter doesn't really make sense unless drafter was bussing for no reason at the start of last DP. Cyber/Frack makes very little sense.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 10:33:09 AM
I'm sorry, but are we just going to gloss over the kills last night? F-16, who did you kill and why? I figured with Budda's flip you would have tried to kill cyber. I can see Maikuru being the Mafia NK, but why would you kill Skep, being no threat, unless you didn't believe him?

Anything NOT portraying cyber as scum is basically saying there are three vanillas in this game. So you can argue about too much protective/investigative roles, but I can't see how you can do that while ignoring three vanillas.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 10:36:46 AM
*Maikuru(2) has replaced Cyber(1)*
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 10:40:54 AM
I tried killing drafter. I got redirected/bussed. I think there is a mafia JOAT with those abilities.

Reasoning: obvious. Aside from the points I gave on drafter, I discounted Cyber/Frack as a team. That means it is Frack/Drafter or Cyber/Drafter. Either way, drafter is scum.

If cyber (Maikuru2) is scum, who is scum with him?
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 10:42:00 AM
I affiliation coped frack last night, not that it matters. I was positive I wouldn't get NK'd after feigning bulletproof =(

Cyber's role is as worthless as he said. It's between frack and drafter today and I don't really care who goes first. We've got this thing wrapped up.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 10:48:04 AM
At 6/12/2013 10:44:28 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I don't really care either.

USM, what do you think?

Thinking. I'd say Drafter, from my gut, but I know my gut isn't reliable.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 10:49:12 AM
F-16, we really don't have any new information since last phase, do we? Maikuru(1) was basically confirmed since he was Uncced. Yes, the mod has confirmed his role via death, but you didn't seem too hung up about the combination of abilities last phase.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 10:51:09 AM
Me? I've been pro-town this entire game.

DP2 this game was dying and I came in and jump-started it. As scum I'd just have been happier to let the DP whittle away due to inactivity. Why would I jump in and generate activity that could potentially be used to incriminate me?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 10:54:33 AM
At 6/12/2013 10:51:09 AM, drafterman wrote:

DP2 this game was dying and I came in and jump-started it. As scum I'd just have been happier to let the DP whittle away due to inactivity. Why would I jump in and generate activity that could potentially be used to incriminate me?

More than your own behavior, Frack's behavior incriminated you as scum, so once mafia loses this game, you can blame it on Frack.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 10:54:43 AM
I also love how you propose only scum teams which have me in them, then ask me which one is true. Obviously I'm pushing for a Frack/cyber(Maikuru)

VTL Maikuru
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 10:56:03 AM
At 6/12/2013 10:54:33 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 6/12/2013 10:51:09 AM, drafterman wrote:

More than your own behavior, Frack's behavior incriminated you as scum, so once mafia loses this game, you can blame it on Frack.

How can his behavior incriminate me as scum? Your assessment of his behavior is based upon a supposition, nothing more. The only person that should be blamed for his inactivity is him. I could just as well say that you and him are scum and you told him to come on line and vote cyber.
UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 11:05:00 AM
At 6/12/2013 10:24:33 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

@ USM, thoughts on who you think is scum?

Everybody. : P

Drafter's role could easily be created by a mafia in a pinch, and I am wary of that character claim, because he isn't exactly a named character. As of now, he can't be confirmed; he can only put up the illusion of being confirmed because, if he's mafia, then he can easily pick me to say, "hey guys I have a 1x ability that clears this guy!, woohoo!" However, from what I remember (and that could be faulty), he has been playing fairly pro-town this game.

Frack... his role and play seem fishy, but his character hasn't been CC'd, and it has a pretty extinsive wiki. That doesn't mean that he isn't fake-claiming, but it reduces the likelihood that he is. The newness of this particular player is making my judgement foggy.

Cyber (now Maikuru) has a bad character, and almost seems like a mafia fake-claim. However, Maikuru has restated Cyber's role, and there are characters which have been in one episode from the series. (Hi.) Maikuru could just be going along with what Cyber has said, like a good little mafioso.

I'm starting to think Drafter/Maikuru, but that is tentative. I don't want to act rashly, like I did yesterday, hammering Budda. But I understand that, if we don't lynch mafia today, it's going to be a mafia win. Let us tread carefully, and not rush to lynch.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 11:06:10 AM
drafter, you're in all the scenarios because you're the only partner that makes sense. Much like Penny Widmore, you are the constant lol

VTL drafter
- lamerde

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 11:08:19 AM
At 6/12/2013 11:05:00 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:

Drafter's role could easily be created by a mafia in a pinch,

Except I didn't create it "in a pinch." I claimed early to spare your guilty-investigating behind.

and I am wary of that character claim, because he isn't exactly a named character.

Herp. Neither is The Doctor. In fact, one of the key points of the episode was that no one bothered to learn the Hostesses name.

As of now, he can't be confirmed; he can only put up the illusion of being confirmed because, if he's mafia, then he can easily pick me to say, "hey guys I have a 1x ability that clears this guy!, woohoo!" However, from what I remember (and that could be faulty), he has been playing fairly pro-town this game.

Ergo I'm scum.

Frack... his role and play seem fishy, but his character hasn't been CC'd, and it has a pretty extinsive wiki. That doesn't mean that he isn't fake-claiming, but it reduces the likelihood that he is. The newness of this particular player is making my judgement foggy.

Cyber (now Maikuru) has a bad character, and almost seems like a mafia fake-claim. However, Maikuru has restated Cyber's role, and there are characters which have been in one episode from the series. (Hi.) Maikuru could just be going along with what Cyber has said, like a good little mafioso.

I'm starting to think Drafter/Maikuru, but that is tentative. I don't want to act rashly, like I did yesterday, hammering Budda. But I understand that, if we don't lynch mafia today, it's going to be a mafia win. Let us tread carefully, and not rush to lynch.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 11:09:29 AM
At 6/12/2013 11:06:10 AM, Maikuru wrote:
drafter, you're in all the scenarios because you're the only partner that makes sense. Much like Penny Widmore, you are the constant lol

VTL drafter

Well... no. Frack/you is being dismissed ... just cuz
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 11:18:41 AM
At 6/12/2013 11:09:29 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 6/12/2013 11:06:10 AM, Maikuru wrote:

VTL drafter

Well... no. Frack/you is being dismissed ... just cuz

It's not just cuz. A mislynch now is game over and while I have the luxury of knowing that cyber was town, the safest vote for everyone is to get rid of you.
- lamerde

UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 11:18:49 AM
At 6/12/2013 11:08:19 AM, drafterman wrote:

Except I didn't create it "in a pinch." I claimed early to spare your guilty-investigating behind.

I'm just saying that it could, as explained below. And, as F-16 has said, it doesn't make a terrible amount of sense for a 1x piercing cop in a game with a character that has a 1x LD, which is more or less the same thing. And why use it on a player who could be mafia and, either way, doesn't have a particularly good track record as town?

and I am wary of that character claim, because he isn't exactly a named character.

Herp. Neither is The Doctor. In fact, one of the key points of the episode was that no one bothered to learn the Hostesses name.

I see, but the point is, as far as I can tell (I haven't watched that particular episode) the hostess just had that one thing where she could tell that that one person was still possessed, and sacrificed herself to save the group. And besides, everyone knows the Doctor as the Doctor.

As of now, he can't be confirmed; he can only put up the illusion of being confirmed because, if he's mafia, then he can easily pick me to say, "hey guys I have a 1x ability that clears this guy!, woohoo!" However, from what I remember (and that could be faulty), he has been playing fairly pro-town this game.

Ergo I'm scum.

Ergo you're suspicious. But I'm more suspicious of Maikuru right now.

Not voting right now.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 11:21:31 AM
Soon to be exterminated

Drafter- 2/3- F-59439, Maikuru(2)

Maikuru- 1/3- Drafter
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 11:26:55 AM
At 6/12/2013 11:18:49 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Ergo you're suspicious. But I'm more suspicious of Maikuru right now.

Not voting right now.

Why? I wish I had new info to give but I don't. I haven't been mislynched in a game yet and I'd hate to start now.
- lamerde

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 11:32:55 AM
At 6/12/2013 11:18:49 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 6/12/2013 11:08:19 AM, drafterman wrote:

I'm just saying that it could, as explained below. And, as F-16 has said, it doesn't make a terrible amount of sense for a 1x piercing cop in a game with a character that has a 1x LD, which is more or less the same thing. And why use it on a player who could be mafia and, either way, doesn't have a particularly good track record as town?

Wait... what?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 11:35:02 AM
USM, read how drafter pushes Cyber's lynch DP3. I am not saying mafia never bus but that was a point when he didn't need to. He started pushing Cyber's lynch right from the first page. Drafter/Cyber(Maikuru) doesn't make sense. Cyber/Frack makes no sense. Just look at the way Frack showed up and said he read the DP - in 2 minutes. Try reading the first 2 pages of DP3 in 2 nimutes. I couldn't do it. I bet Frack was lying.

I know I asked you to hammer Budda and I've been wrong. However, I am certain that I am not wrong now.

The biggest dead giveaway that Maikuru is town is that both drafter and frack tried to lynch him. He doesn't fit into a scumteam with either of them. Drafter/Frack however fits.

Also, drafter's claim is clearly fake. How are there more GF-piercing investigations than regular investigations? Something is off there.

Also, considering Sarcastic's role, I can see 3 vanillas because one of them isn't really a "vanilla" but has a hidden aspect to their role. That makes it 2 vanillas.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 11:46:46 AM
At 6/12/2013 11:38:19 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
drafter, if you think Frack is scum, why not vote him?

Unvote. VTL Frack

Did your mind magically change?