Jump to topic:

Creating mafia games

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:29:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So I love creating mafia games, however I'm not on frequently enough to actually host games. I've run into issues in the past 3 games I've modded. So, rather than trying to force a square peg through a round hole. I'd like to help others make games and offer some ideas to anyone that wants to mod but can't think of any ideas that they like.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 8:28:18 PM
If and when I get my chance to mod, do you want to play? Or would you like to see my setup and offer advice, when I get it fine-tuned? It will be my first time modding, but I feel I am ready.
My work here is, finally, done.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 8:30:29 PM
At 6/18/2013 8:28:18 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
If and when I get my chance to mod, do you want to play? Or would you like to see my setup and offer advice, when I get it fine-tuned? It will be my first time modding, but I feel I am ready.

Well, after these two current games, I will be limiting myself to 1 game at a time, bar none. I would love to help out in any ways possible, especially with new mods.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 11:47:26 PM
I'm with Ore_Ele. I have a bunch of games in various stages of development (including one completely finished) that I most likely would never get a chance to run, so if people are looking for modding mentors or co-mods (assuming I don't have to do anything that requires regular logging in) I'm always down.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 9:44:45 AM
At 6/18/2013 11:47:26 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I'm with Ore_Ele. I have a bunch of games in various stages of development (including one completely finished) that I most likely would never get a chance to run, so if people are looking for modding mentors or co-mods (assuming I don't have to do anything that requires regular logging in) I'm always down.

I would love for yer input in putting together my next game, though not necessarily with actually administering it.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.