Total Posts:174|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Fantasy Mafia DP5

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 8:30:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Important Note:

**airmax1227 is aligned with the town.**

Dead players

1 johnnyboy54(1): You are JACK BAUER from 24. Gathering information and saving innocent lives is your top priority. You will stop at nothing, not even torture. You are the TORTURER. You may roleblock a player and torture them for information about what they did the previous night. I will tell you whether they were up to any nefarious activities. You can only do this starting NP2 and until NP4, after which you will turn into a vanilla. Be warned though about the downfalls of torturing people for information. You win with the town. - LYNCHED DP1

2 TheAntidoter(1) (Lucky_Luciano): Corporate honesty. How difficult is it to get straight answers from corporations? Sometimes it seems like they make stuff up as they go along. You are the cop. Make up your own justification. Your role expires after NP3. You win with the town. - KILLED NP1

3 trekie: You are Red Alert from Transformers: More than meets the eye. You are the COP. Each night, choose a player to investigate. You will be told if they are innocent or guilty. You win with the town. - LYNCHED DP2

4 Ore_Ele(1) (ishallannoyyo): You are an Auror from the Harry Potter series. Trained to catch scum, you have outstanding tracking abilities. Each night, until NP4, track a player and learn who they visited. You win with the town. - KILLED NP2

5 Skepsikyma: Kvothe from the Kingkiller Chronicle. Orphaned at a young age and forced to develop skills to survive, he learns a multitude of abilities. Each night, choose one of the following abilities to learn: Musical mastery, Storytelling, Survival skills. Once learned, I will explain how the abilities may be used. All abilities must be learned and used at least once before repeating an already used ability. Some may be useful, others useless. You win with the town. - KILLED NP3

6 drafterman: Ender Wiggin from Ender's game. You are extensively trained in military tactics. You even devise some of your own tactics which often involve sacrificing part of your squad to win the battle. Once during the game, you may launch a Molecular Disruption Device at two players of your choice. Both of their roles will lose value and will malfunction on that night and all following nights. However, as collateral damage, a random townie will also similarly lose the utility of their role. Use it wisely. You win with the town. - LYNCHED DP4

7 FourTrouble: You are GOD from the Bible. You are personified as an old man with a grey beard sitting in the clouds wearing a ring-like crown around his head. Each night until NP3, you may choose to bestow protection on any player (including yourself). If that player is lynched the following Day Phase, it will instead end in a no lynch. You may not choose yourself more than once. You win with the town. - KILLED NP4

Active Players

1 airmax1227 - (TOWN)
2 BlackVoid
3 TheAntidoter(2) --> Buddamoose
4 IFLYHIGH
5 Khaos Mage
6 Ore_Ele(2) --> (Noumena) --> (johnnyboy54(2)) --> (OneElephant)
7 SarcasticIndeed
8 TUF
9 yin.yang
10 Yraelz

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch and 5 votes to end the phase in a no lynch.

Deadline: 6:30 PM PST (8:30 PM DDO time) 6/22/2013
Time Remaining: 72 hours
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 8:48:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Again with the pro-town NK... da fuq.

Anyways, I have some results. In addition to being a mason recruiter, I could also investigate somebody on NP3 and NP4. On NP3, I investigated Budda/TA and got innocent. On NP4, I investigated Yrealz and got innocent.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 8:56:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What if there is only one or two mafia?
Or only one, and a TP, which may or may not be massive?
My work here is, finally, done.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:02:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So who is the least town confirmed player with the most useless role? let's just lynch that guy as no manner of analysis is going to get us closer to an accurate lynch it seems...

I assume I'm going to be NK'd this NP as the most confirmed player, though I'm a bit surprised the mafia didn't kill me this passed NP... perhaps inactivity saved me and I might survive this NP due to that as well...
Debate.org Moderator
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:20:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Thought!!!
Jack Bauer's role said that there would be consequences for using his role. I am guessing that Frack used his ability NP1 (he was only able to use it for 4 nights) on someone, and they are now a terrorist (TP).

Also, because of this mechanic, I am further guessing there was only one or two mafia as a result.

-----Or------
F-16 seems to be a serious guy. As such, perhaps there is a TP survivor or something which is keeping the game in play, and town already lost.

I am going with the first theory, and I say we lynch Yin or whoever Budda is now being played as.
My work here is, finally, done.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:23:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 9:20:51 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Thought!!!
Jack Bauer's role said that there would be consequences for using his role. I am guessing that Frack used his ability NP1 (he was only able to use it for 4 nights) on someone, and they are now a terrorist (TP).

Also, because of this mechanic, I am further guessing there was only one or two mafia as a result.

-----Or------
F-16 seems to be a serious guy. As such, perhaps there is a TP survivor or something which is keeping the game in play, and town already lost.

I am going with the first theory, and I say we lynch Yin or whoever Budda is now being played as.

Well, IFly confirmed Budda (Now TA).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:25:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 9:20:51 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I am going with the first theory, and I say we lynch Yin or whoever Budda is now being played as.

Budda is innocent via my results.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:25:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 9:23:59 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2013 9:20:51 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Thought!!!
Jack Bauer's role said that there would be consequences for using his role. I am guessing that Frack used his ability NP1 (he was only able to use it for 4 nights) on someone, and they are now a terrorist (TP).

Also, because of this mechanic, I am further guessing there was only one or two mafia as a result.

-----Or------
F-16 seems to be a serious guy. As such, perhaps there is a TP survivor or something which is keeping the game in play, and town already lost.

I am going with the first theory, and I say we lynch Yin or whoever Budda is now being played as.

Well, IFly confirmed Budda (Now TA).

So? Is Ifly confirmed?
Regardless, I have had a bad feeling about Yin all game.
VTL Yin
My work here is, finally, done.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:26:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 9:02:04 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
So who is the least town confirmed player with the most useless role? let's just lynch that guy as no manner of analysis is going to get us closer to an accurate lynch it seems...

I assume I'm going to be NK'd this NP as the most confirmed player, though I'm a bit surprised the mafia didn't kill me this passed NP... perhaps inactivity saved me and I might survive this NP due to that as well...

This leaves us with...
You
IFLY
Yaz
TA
and myself.

Of the rest, who would you say is the least confirmed/useful?

Right now, it doesn't seem like anyone has any useful roles, as they've either been blocked or expired.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:28:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
With Ifly, that is three cops and two retro-trackers.
Is anyone else hiding any roles? Out it now.
My work here is, finally, done.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:28:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 9:25:58 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 6/18/2013 9:23:59 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2013 9:20:51 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Thought!!!
Jack Bauer's role said that there would be consequences for using his role. I am guessing that Frack used his ability NP1 (he was only able to use it for 4 nights) on someone, and they are now a terrorist (TP).

Also, because of this mechanic, I am further guessing there was only one or two mafia as a result.

-----Or------
F-16 seems to be a serious guy. As such, perhaps there is a TP survivor or something which is keeping the game in play, and town already lost.

I am going with the first theory, and I say we lynch Yin or whoever Budda is now being played as.

Well, IFly confirmed Budda (Now TA).

So? Is Ifly confirmed?
Regardless, I have had a bad feeling about Yin all game.
VTL Yin

Assuming the that mafia is getting close to a win (I'm not buying a 1-man mafia crew yet), we should be careful before throwing votes around, as they can turn that into a game losing lynch very quickly.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:29:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 9:26:07 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2013 9:02:04 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
So who is the least town confirmed player with the most useless role? let's just lynch that guy as no manner of analysis is going to get us closer to an accurate lynch it seems...

I assume I'm going to be NK'd this NP as the most confirmed player, though I'm a bit surprised the mafia didn't kill me this passed NP... perhaps inactivity saved me and I might survive this NP due to that as well...

This leaves us with...
You
IFLY
Yaz
TA
and myself.

Of the rest, who would you say is the least confirmed/useful?

Right now, it doesn't seem like anyone has any useful roles, as they've either been blocked or expired.

Why is Ifly confirmed?
Also, why aren't I, and since I investigated TUF, why isn't he (though his investigation was tracking not copping)?
My work here is, finally, done.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:30:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 9:28:14 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
With Ifly, that is three cops and two retro-trackers.
Is anyone else hiding any roles? Out it now.

That would make sense with the massive tree stumping. Sorry, I got nothing but the back-up, and that is only when Yaz lets me.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:34:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 9:30:43 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Unvote

What does anyone make of the warning in Jack Bauer's role PM?

What does it matter? He was lynched DP1, well ahead of being able to do any torturing.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:34:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I really doubt there is scum in this game.

I mean look at the NK's. They have all been inactive players. We did the same think in HCP's prank game on F-16. Whoever was the least active got NK'd.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:36:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 9:34:33 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I really doubt there is scum in this game.

I mean look at the NK's. They have all been inactive players. We did the same thing in HCP's prank game on F-16. Whoever was the least active got NK'd.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:36:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 9:34:14 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2013 9:30:43 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Unvote

What does anyone make of the warning in Jack Bauer's role PM?

What does it matter? He was lynched DP1, well ahead of being able to do any torturing.

Wouldn't he have tortured in the first NP?
Oh, wait, I see your point. Nevermind...
My work here is, finally, done.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:37:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 9:34:33 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I really doubt there is scum in this game.

I mean look at the NK's. They have all been inactive players. We did the same think in HCP's prank game on F-16. Whoever was the least active got NK'd.

I don't think that would have applied to when I was killed NP2. However, if that is the case, that is awfully dickie to do in a game this size. For 7-9 players, that would be fine.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:43:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 9:37:40 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2013 9:34:33 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I really doubt there is scum in this game.

I mean look at the NK's. They have all been inactive players. We did the same think in HCP's prank game on F-16. Whoever was the least active got NK'd.

I don't think that would have applied to when I was killed NP2. However, if that is the case, that is awfully dickie to do in a game this size. For 7-9 players, that would be fine.

You were still one of the more inactive players, weren't you?

Though now that I think about it, would F-16 rb BV if this was a prank? I don't see why he would do that. Hmmm.

I want to hear Sarcastic's reason for not thinking we were at MYLO last dayphase before I place my vote on anybody.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:43:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Iflys theory could be right. This game makes no sense. I still can't believe drafter wasn't guilty though. But like he said, these night kills make no sense. And I just can't see 4 of the current players alive being scum.

VTL F-16
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 10:02:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Alright, so there are no terrorists; however, the possibility of 3-4 would limit the amount of mafia, right? So, it is entirely believable that there are 2-4 mafia.

At worst DP3 (mislynch, mis-vig, NK, 2 tortures)
11 alive
5-7 town
2-4 mafia
2 terrorists

At worst DP4
8 alive
3 terrorists
3 town
2 scum

I think we are at MYLO or close to it.
My work here is, finally, done.
yin.yang
Posts: 428
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 10:11:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 9:43:42 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Iflys theory could be right. This game makes no sense. I still can't believe drafter wasn't guilty though. But like he said, these night kills make no sense. And I just can't see 4 of the current players alive being scum.

VTL F-16

Who did you target?

- m
Maikuru and tulle.
yin.yang
Posts: 428
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 10:12:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 10:02:05 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Alright, so there are no terrorists; however, the possibility of 3-4 would limit the amount of mafia, right? So, it is entirely believable that there are 2-4 mafia.

At worst DP3 (mislynch, mis-vig, NK, 2 tortures)
11 alive
5-7 town
2-4 mafia
2 terrorists

At worst DP4
8 alive
3 terrorists
3 town
2 scum

I think we are at MYLO or close to it.

What are you talking about? Johnny's pm warned against the downfalls of torturing for information. To me, the obvious implication is that f-16 may or may not give you accurate info.

- m
Maikuru and tulle.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 10:15:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 10:12:48 PM, yin.yang wrote:
At 6/18/2013 10:02:05 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Alright, so there are no terrorists; however, the possibility of 3-4 would limit the amount of mafia, right? So, it is entirely believable that there are 2-4 mafia.

At worst DP3 (mislynch, mis-vig, NK, 2 tortures)
11 alive
5-7 town
2-4 mafia
2 terrorists

At worst DP4
8 alive
3 terrorists
3 town
2 scum

I think we are at MYLO or close to it.

What are you talking about? Johnny's pm warned against the downfalls of torturing for information. To me, the obvious implication is that f-16 may or may not give you accurate info.

I can see it as either.
My work here is, finally, done.