Jump to topic:

Mafia

wierdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 1:02:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If any of you guys remember me, you would know that I loved to play mafia games. I haven't been able to use ddo in a while and as such have been able to enjoy a game. I was jst wondering if any one would do me the favor of creating a new game.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 1:08:17 PM
New games are generally not created as favors to individual members. The mafia mod list determines the rate at which games are run and which mod runs the game. The next on the list are buddamoose and drafterman. They have posted sign up threads for their games. Find those threads and sign up. At their discretion, they might let you play.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 2:48:42 PM
Look it's weirdman. Can't remember if you were any good but I remember you used to play. I think it was around the time people like M.Torres and headphonegut were still active. Maybe. Memory's fuzzy. Just sign up for Budda's game if yer interested in returning.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.