Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

DC/Marvel Mafia - Make Your Own Endgame

drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 8:12:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Post your role and Night Actions here:

Iron Man " BODYGUARD

You"re Tony Stark, a billionaire philanthropist and genius. You produced the Iron Man armours, powerful suits that allow you to fly and fire energy beams. You originally pretended that Iron Man was your bodyguard, and thus you are the BODY GUARD. You may fly to any player, protecting them with your armour. There is a 75% chance that the kill will be stopped and a 25% chance that the kill will go through. You win with the Town.

Night Actions:
NP1: Protect Rocket, received message:

And at the end of fear, oblivion. You cannot vote this DP. Voting for someone will result in being mod-killed.

NP2: Protect Noumena, received message:

And at the end of fear, oblivion. You cannot vote this DP. Voting for someone will result in being mod-killed.

NP3: Protect Self
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 8:14:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You are Aquaman, a superhero who lives underwater and can talk to dolphins and fish. Yah, you"re super lame. Thus, you"re vanilla. You win with the Town.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 8:15:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Wasnt I NK'd or something like that though? So I guess y'all already knew that
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 8:45:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Superman is the last one alive.

He kills all the mafia because he is superman.

Town win.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 8:48:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Galactus

You are Galactus, the devourer of worlds. You were part of the universe before ours, and the Big Bang destroyed your universe. In an attempt to be heroic, you flew your own ship into the Big Bang in an attempt to neutralize it. However, you were merely bonded with The Sentience of the Universe. You drifted in a comatose state for billions of years, when you were discovered by a Watcher (alien). You were pure energy when the Watcher awoke you, and you created a suit in order to regulate your boundless power. You were extremely hungry, and can only be satiated by feeding on planets, completely obliterating them. Thus, you are the STRONG MAN. Your herald, the Silver Surfer, will give you players to target. You are instructed with devouring them, completely obliterating every trace of them. If you go 2 NP"s without eating, you die of hunger. You are BULLETPROOF, though the Silver Surfer can destroy you if he turns on you. You win if you survive to the end of the game. You are Third Party.

As you can imagine, I was pretty bummed that this game didn't go on longer. Night actions coming up.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 8:52:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
NP1: Voided, since Silver Surfer only found target that night. Am told that my herald (Silver Surfer) found a target

DP2: The target was revealed to be Khaos_Mage

NP2: Feasted on Khaos_Mage. My herald found another target

DP3: Target revealed to be Drafterman

NP3: Would have feasted on Drafterman

I would have fake claimed Captain America. I would have made the case that I was bulletproof, due to my shield. I
#FeeltheFreezerBern
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 8:52:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/19/2013 8:48:34 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Galactus


You are Galactus, the devourer of worlds. You were part of the universe before ours, and the Big Bang destroyed your universe. In an attempt to be heroic, you flew your own ship into the Big Bang in an attempt to neutralize it. However, you were merely bonded with The Sentience of the Universe. You drifted in a comatose state for billions of years, when you were discovered by a Watcher (alien). You were pure energy when the Watcher awoke you, and you created a suit in order to regulate your boundless power. You were extremely hungry, and can only be satiated by feeding on planets, completely obliterating them. Thus, you are the STRONG MAN. Your herald, the Silver Surfer, will give you players to target. You are instructed with devouring them, completely obliterating every trace of them. If you go 2 NP"s without eating, you die of hunger. You are BULLETPROOF, though the Silver Surfer can destroy you if he turns on you. You win if you survive to the end of the game. You are Third Party.


As you can imagine, I was pretty bummed that this game didn't go on longer. Night actions coming up.

If I targeted you, you would die, damn it. I am SS
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 3:50:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Me yin, rocket, FT, kaos and johnny were maf. Will post roles later unless I forget. I think we could have won this one
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 3:51:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 3:50:08 AM, TUF wrote:
Me yin, rocket, FT, kaos and johnny were maf. Will post roles later unless I forget. I think we could have won this one

I would have won it. Unless Sarcastic targeted me, I was unbeatable.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 3:58:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 3:51:36 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/20/2013 3:50:08 AM, TUF wrote:
Me yin, rocket, FT, kaos and johnny were maf. Will post roles later unless I forget. I think we could have won this one

I would have won it. Unless Sarcastic targeted me, I was unbeatable.

You were gonna get lynched.