Total Posts:273|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Video Game Mafia DP3

TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 8:23:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
DEAD PLAYERS

Budda- Dishonoured- JOAT (1x kill/disable, 1x time freeze, 1x vote steal) - Killed NP1

Frack (1)- Portal- Hidden Jailer- Lynched DP1

Smithers- L.A. Noire- Role Cop- Sniped DP1

Sarcastic (1)- COD- 1x SK- Killed NP1

Drafterman- You are Fallout. You are a game that is completely influenced by player choices. Thus, you are the choice giver. Each night you may select a player. You will give this player two pills, a red pill and a blue pill, and will decide which one is poisoned. The player must choose one pill. If they choose the poisoned pill they die. If they choose the other pill, they will be protected for the following day phase. -Lynched DP2

FourTrouble- You are Assassins Creed. You are a Goon, and can contribute to your team through PM by offering analysis. Outside of that, you have no powers.- Sniped DP2

LIVING PLAYERS

1. Ore_Ele
2. TA
3. Nouema
4. Marauder
5. F-16
6. Airmax
7. Sarcastic 2
8. FrackJack 2
9. Medic
10. Bossy
11. Khaos

With 11 Players, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

BUDDA HAS BEEN ZOMBIFIED. Buddamoose may talk during the Day Phase, though he has no control over his vote, and does not count as a living player.

The Worst Video Game

FrackJack- 1/6- Buddamoose
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 8:35:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
BRAINZZZzzzz
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:05:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
G,g,g,g,g,g, ghost!!!!

It looks like Drafter was scum, IMO, since he could change the pills. Again, excellent shot Bossy.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:09:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Alright, so with 17 players, there are most likely 4-5 mafia, right?

Dead Mafia:
Drafterman
Smithereens
FT

It looks like we're doing good.

Anyone think there are third parties? Any of the fallen TP?
Should we worry about them? If we kill all mafia, game over, right? Or do we have to kill TPs too?
My work here is, finally, done.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:43:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 8:55:47 AM, FrackJack wrote:
Noone votes. Mafia could easily blitz.

3 mafia are dead. That means 1-2 are probably alive. With 2 third parties, I am guessing probably just 1 more. Why do you think they will blitz?
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:43:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Non nom nom, I think Frackjack's brainz should be fed to mee, unnnhhh
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:47:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:43:17 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 6/20/2013 8:55:47 AM, FrackJack wrote:
Noone votes. Mafia could easily blitz.

3 mafia are dead. That means 1-2 are probably alive. With 2 third parties, I am guessing probably just 1 more. Why do you think they will blitz?

The better question is, how can they blitz?

F-16, who are the two third parties? There was SK, but who's the other?
My work here is, finally, done.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:50:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:47:11 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:43:17 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 6/20/2013 8:55:47 AM, FrackJack wrote:
Noone votes. Mafia could easily blitz.

3 mafia are dead. That means 1-2 are probably alive. With 2 third parties, I am guessing probably just 1 more. Why do you think they will blitz?

The better question is, how can they blitz?

F-16, who are the two third parties? There was SK, but who's the other?

Frack(1), the jailkeeper.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:54:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Do you think Frack is that stupid to not realize that mafia are few in number, and their blitz is pointless?

Is this an attempt to look townie, while he looks for "safe" mislynches?
I think so.
VTL Frack
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 11:02:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
1. Ore_Ele
2. TA
3. Nouema
4. Marauder
5. F-16
6. Airmax
7. Sarcastic 2
8. FrackJack 2
9. Medic
10. Bossy
11. Khaos

Assuming 1 or 2 scum left, using process of elimination, I say we have a 2/9 chance of randomly hitting scum, since I think both me and Bossy are considered town by all. (We both unilateraly served up scum)

Are there any other town reads by all? This is also important for the passing of the sniper. Bossy, who did you pass it to, and why not me?
My work here is, finally, done.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 12:21:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 11:21:51 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL Frack

Even if you're just coping someone else's reasoning, you should still provide it in your own words.

While it was rather stupid of Frack to forget how many mafia are dead, that doesn't necessarily mean he is scum. Unless Frack is a player that should be smarter than that. I've only played with him this game and he has not shown that to be the case.

Though what can be noted is that mafia has to be down to their last one or two (I would say 2, since one was a goon, they might have one extra). So we have plenty of time to work things out. With two 3rd parties already dead, I wouldn't imagine there being any more (though the zombie thing could be like a 3rd party cult).

With the mafia not having any night kills, we have all the time in the world. And with the mafia having no more than 2 (while technically possible, that would be ridiculous), they will not be able to pass the rifle back and forth, should they get it. We can vote no lynches and not shot people and let our night actions find people.

I personally, don't want to risk killing a tracker or watcher or any useful role right now. We are already doing well, there is no need to shoot ourselves in the foot.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 12:31:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 12:21:23 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/20/2013 11:21:51 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL Frack

Even if you're just coping someone else's reasoning, you should still provide it in your own words.

I am copying no on else's reasoning. I explained last DP why I think that he is scum and multiple posts about it.

While it was rather stupid of Frack to forget how many mafia are dead, that doesn't necessarily mean he is scum. Unless Frack is a player that should be smarter than that. I've only played with him this game and he has not shown that to be the case.

Though what can be noted is that mafia has to be down to their last one or two (I would say 2, since one was a goon, they might have one extra). So we have plenty of time to work things out. With two 3rd parties already dead, I wouldn't imagine there being any more (though the zombie thing could be like a 3rd party cult).

With the mafia not having any night kills, we have all the time in the world. And with the mafia having no more than 2 (while technically possible, that would be ridiculous), they will not be able to pass the rifle back and forth, should they get it. We can vote no lynches and not shot people and let our night actions find people.

I personally, don't want to risk killing a tracker or watcher or any useful role right now. We are already doing well, there is no need to shoot ourselves in the foot.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 12:44:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 12:31:16 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 6/20/2013 12:21:23 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/20/2013 11:21:51 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL Frack

Even if you're just coping someone else's reasoning, you should still provide it in your own words.

I am copying no on else's reasoning. I explained last DP why I think that he is scum and multiple posts about it.

I guess that the NP lasted so long, and with the other game, I forgot about them. I'll have to go re-read them.


While it was rather stupid of Frack to forget how many mafia are dead, that doesn't necessarily mean he is scum. Unless Frack is a player that should be smarter than that. I've only played with him this game and he has not shown that to be the case.

Though what can be noted is that mafia has to be down to their last one or two (I would say 2, since one was a goon, they might have one extra). So we have plenty of time to work things out. With two 3rd parties already dead, I wouldn't imagine there being any more (though the zombie thing could be like a 3rd party cult).

With the mafia not having any night kills, we have all the time in the world. And with the mafia having no more than 2 (while technically possible, that would be ridiculous), they will not be able to pass the rifle back and forth, should they get it. We can vote no lynches and not shot people and let our night actions find people.

I personally, don't want to risk killing a tracker or watcher or any useful role right now. We are already doing well, there is no need to shoot ourselves in the foot.

What are your thoughts about the zombie. Not sure if you can lynch a zombie or if it has to be shot. Given that it says he is not in control of his role, that means someone else is. They most likely revived him for his killing ability.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 1:02:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Information fun time!

1) I like brainz
2) I to my knowledge do not have a role, am not counted as living, and do not control my vote
3) i was killed by drafters ability
4) did i mention i like brainz yet?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 1:06:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 12:44:01 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/20/2013 12:31:16 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 6/20/2013 12:21:23 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/20/2013 11:21:51 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL Frack

Even if you're just coping someone else's reasoning, you should still provide it in your own words.

I am copying no on else's reasoning. I explained last DP why I think that he is scum and multiple posts about it.

I guess that the NP lasted so long, and with the other game, I forgot about them. I'll have to go re-read them.


While it was rather stupid of Frack to forget how many mafia are dead, that doesn't necessarily mean he is scum. Unless Frack is a player that should be smarter than that. I've only played with him this game and he has not shown that to be the case.

Though what can be noted is that mafia has to be down to their last one or two (I would say 2, since one was a goon, they might have one extra). So we have plenty of time to work things out. With two 3rd parties already dead, I wouldn't imagine there being any more (though the zombie thing could be like a 3rd party cult).

With the mafia not having any night kills, we have all the time in the world. And with the mafia having no more than 2 (while technically possible, that would be ridiculous), they will not be able to pass the rifle back and forth, should they get it. We can vote no lynches and not shot people and let our night actions find people.

I personally, don't want to risk killing a tracker or watcher or any useful role right now. We are already doing well, there is no need to shoot ourselves in the foot.

What are your thoughts about the zombie. Not sure if you can lynch a zombie or if it has to be shot. Given that it says he is not in control of his role, that means someone else is. They most likely revived him for his killing ability.

Correction - it seems like he only has a vote (of which he cannot control). Though I suspect that there more to this than revealed (though that may be because I was planning on doing some special zombie style mafia).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 1:07:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 1:02:04 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Information fun time!

1) I like brainz
2) I to my knowledge do not have a role, am not counted as living, and do not control my vote
3) i was killed by drafters ability
4) did i mention i like brainz yet?

That's what happens when you take pills from strangers, lol.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 1:12:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Feed me F-16's brains please,
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 1:26:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Is there a Drafterlist somewhere?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 1:51:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 1:02:04 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Information fun time!

1) I like brainz
2) I to my knowledge do not have a role, am not counted as living, and do not control my vote
3) i was killed by drafters ability
YES!!!! I called it everyone!
This proves Drafter and FT were scum.
4) did i mention i like brainz yet?

So, you do not have any night action or day ability?
Why F-16 over Frack? Do you not find his concern over a mafia blitz odd?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 1:55:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 12:21:23 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/20/2013 11:21:51 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL Frack

Even if you're just coping someone else's reasoning, you should still provide it in your own words.

While it was rather stupid of Frack to forget how many mafia are dead, that doesn't necessarily mean he is scum. Unless Frack is a player that should be smarter than that. I've only played with him this game and he has not shown that to be the case.

He's been in a few games with me, but he is generally on the inactive side. I do think he should know better than to worry about a blitz, as we are nowhere near MYLO.

Though what can be noted is that mafia has to be down to their last one or two (I would say 2, since one was a goon, they might have one extra). So we have plenty of time to work things out. With two 3rd parties already dead, I wouldn't imagine there being any more (though the zombie thing could be like a 3rd party cult).

With the mafia not having any night kills, we have all the time in the world. And with the mafia having no more than 2 (while technically possible, that would be ridiculous), they will not be able to pass the rifle back and forth, should they get it. We can vote no lynches and not shot people and let our night actions find people.

What actions are going to be found?
It's not like the mafia are going to be shooting anyone, so I don't see what a tracker/watcher will find.

Although...
Bossy, can you speak now?
What was the deal last DP?


Do we know if we can opt to not shoot with the sniper? I know we have to pass it.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 1:57:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 8:51:56 AM, FrackJack wrote:
How retarded is the mafia?

I want Airmax to claim ASAP

Why are they retarded?
They had an almost foolproof plan to kill someone NP2, while town confirming Drafter.
My work here is, finally, done.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 3:04:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
DEAD PLAYERS

Budda- Dishonoured- JOAT (1x kill/disable, 1x time freeze, 1x vote steal) - Killed NP1
Frack (1)- Portal- Hidden Jailer- Lynched DP1
Smithers- L.A. Noire- Role Cop- Sniped DP1
Sarcastic (1)- COD- 1x SK- Killed NP1
Drafterman-Fallout- Gives player two pills (one kills; the other offers protection for the Dp) -Lynched DP2
FourTrouble- You are Assassins Creed- Goon- Sniped DP2

LIVING PLAYERS

FULL CLAIM

Khaos- Shaq Fu- Hated townie

CHARACTER CLAIM

Medic- Bioshock
Ore_Ele- Madden 2013

NO CLAIM

2. TA
3. Nouema
4. Marauder
5. F-16
6. Airmax
7. Sarcastic 2
8. FrackJack 2
10. Bossy

Did I miss anything?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 3:05:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Frack what are yer reads?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 4:15:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 3:04:47 PM, Noumena wrote:
DEAD PLAYERS

Budda- Dishonoured- JOAT (1x kill/disable, 1x time freeze, 1x vote steal) - Killed NP1
Frack (1)- Portal- Hidden Jailer- Lynched DP1
Smithers- L.A. Noire- Role Cop- Sniped DP1
Sarcastic (1)- COD- 1x SK- Killed NP1
Drafterman-Fallout- Gives player two pills (one kills; the other offers protection for the Dp) -Lynched DP2
FourTrouble- You are Assassins Creed- Goon- Sniped DP2

LIVING PLAYERS

FULL CLAIM

Khaos- Shaq Fu- Hated townie

CHARACTER CLAIM

Medic- Bioshock
Ore_Ele- Madden 2013

NO CLAIM

2. TA
3. Nouema
4. Marauder
5. F-16
6. Airmax
7. Sarcastic 2
8. FrackJack 2
10. Bossy

Did I miss anything?

I thought there was more than that. I'll go double check.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 4:34:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/15/2013 10:29:57 PM, Marauder wrote:
sorry about not posting before now, here is my claim

I am Team Fortress

from last DP.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 4:39:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 4:34:28 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/15/2013 10:29:57 PM, Marauder wrote:
sorry about not posting before now, here is my claim

I am Team Fortress

from last DP.

Still checking for others.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"