Video Game Mafia DP4

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 11:49:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
DEAD PLAYERS

Budda- Dishonoured- JOAT (1x kill/disable, 1x time freeze, 1x vote steal) - Killed NP1

Frack (1)- Portal- Hidden Jailer- Lynched DP1

Smithers- L.A. Noire- Role Cop- Sniped DP1

Sarcastic (1)- COD- 1x SK- Killed NP1

Drafterman- Fallout- Pill Giver

FourTrouble- Assassins Creed- Goon

FrackJack -You are Conkers bad fur day. You are a crazy game, involving old poop jokes, flower boobs, and drunken scarecrows. You are the troll. Each night you may target a player and mess with their speech. The next day phase, the player will only be able to speak using lyrics from an artist of your choice. If a player speaks outside of lyrics only, they die.

Will: Mafia is fvcked imo. Get Airmax. You are nearing endgame.

Sarcastic (2)- You are Skyrim. You are potentially the most massive RPG game that has ever been made. Each night you may shoot a player in the knee, which will cause them to accidentally miss their target. You get to choose their target "accidental" target, making you the redirector.

Marauder- You are Team Fortress. You are a massively played Steam free to play game. On multi-player, people often die, but are not worried, as they can easily respawn. You are the reviver. Once during the game you may revive one player, though they will remain role less, and their affiliation will remain the same.

Living Players

1. Ore_Ele
2. TA
3. Nouema
4. F-16
5. Airmax
6. RocketEngineer (replacing medic)
7. Bossy
8. Khaos

5/8 votes to lynch

DP Ends on 6/28/13 @ 12:00PM DDO time (central time).
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 11:58:46 AM
I am still reading DP3.

I am bioshock, just in case medic didn't claim.

I have questions.

What happened with the pill? How did both drafterman and FourTrouble get it? According to buddamoose, it seems as if budda got it, but than how did FourTrouble know about the pill?

Also why did the TUF say that FourTrouble was innocent at the beginning of DP2? Aren't goons a mafia role, or am I mis-lead? Also the DP1 OP makes assasins creed look like a bad guy, so there is no way that FourTrouble was actually innocent... I am so confused.

I will be posting my thoughts as soon as I am done catching up.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 12:13:33 PM
Okay, time to out.

TA is the mason recruiter. He recruited Ore_Ele, bossy, and me. That's four people confirmed.

The mafia have to be between Noumena, Airmax, Rocket, and Khaos. It is quite obvious it isn't Khaos, and it is probably not airmax since he gave me the sniper, and it is likely not Noumena. His behavior was very townish last phase.

I am shooting Rocket.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 12:18:02 PM
Ore_Ele has been sniped!

Ore_Ele
- Madden- Can look into a players playbook each night to see every day/night action they've made through the entire game.

Living Players

1. TA
2. Nouema
3. F-16
4. Airmax
5. RocketEngineer
6. Bossy
7. Khaos

4/7 votes to lynch.

"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 12:19:26 PM
At 6/25/2013 12:18:02 PM, TUF wrote:
Ore_Ele has been sniped!

Ore_Ele
- Madden- Can look into a players playbook each night to see every day/night action they've made through the entire game.

Living Players

1. TA
2. Nouema
3. F-16
4. Airmax
5. RocketEngineer
6. Bossy
7. Khaos

4/7 votes to lynch.

Wait, what? How does Ore_Ele get killed when I just sniped Rocket?
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 12:25:11 PM
I am not going to vote yet, until I hear from other people. But I strongly suggest we lynch F-16_Fighting_Falcon.

Has there been any hint of something messing with the sniper kills thus far? Also why the heck would you shoot period, without hearing from everyone else?

FOS F-16.

How do we know that there aren't mafia members in the mason PM?
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 12:26:14 PM
At 6/25/2013 12:23:44 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Rocket, do you have a role that automatically redirects snipes?

No.
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 12:32:34 PM
Questions to f-16:

1. Why target me rather than nouema, or airmax?

2. Why target me without waiting to discuss with others?

3. Did you receive any message from the mod that might indicate your actions was messed with?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 12:33:19 PM
At 6/25/2013 12:25:11 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
I am not going to vote yet, until I hear from other people. But I strongly suggest we lynch F-16_Fighting_Falcon.

Has there been any hint of something messing with the sniper kills thus far? Also why the heck would you shoot period, without hearing from everyone else?

FOS F-16.

How do we know that there aren't mafia members in the mason PM?

I thought you were the last mafia and that we would win instantly.

There are no mafia in the Mason PM because TA dies upon recruiting mafia. Since TA is still alive, bossy, Ore, and me are confirmed town. As for TA, well, there is no way to "confirm" that he is town. But Mason recruiters are usually town. I had a townread on Airmax, Khaos, and Noumena. POE leads to you.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 12:38:49 PM
At 6/25/2013 12:32:34 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
Questions to f-16:

1. Why target me rather than nouema, or airmax?

Sarcastic was scum. Did you see his role? He was fake-claiming. The people that voted Sarcastic late at night are clearly town. Why the heck would mafia bus if they don't have to?

2. Why target me without waiting to discuss with others?

I thought you were the last scum and I wanted to lead the town to victory.

3. Did you receive any message from the mod that might indicate your actions was messed with?

TUF told me nothing.
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 12:42:30 PM
So TA is confirmed town because he has a role that is usually town? That seems like bull crap. TA isn't even a video game.

Read the DP1 OP. He claimed something that has nothing to do with a video game. How can you believe that he is telling the truth?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 12:42:46 PM
Oh, wait. I think Sarcastic redirected me to Ore. I didn't consider it before because I knew he was dead last night. His role makes no mention of it only working for one night though. It seems like he would redirect the next kill made by his target. And it makes the most sense that he would target me. I was pushing his as well as other mafia's lynches.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 12:43:58 PM
At 6/25/2013 12:42:30 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
So TA is confirmed town because he has a role that is usually town? That seems like bull crap. TA isn't even a video game.

Read the DP1 OP. He claimed something that has nothing to do with a video game. How can you believe that he is telling the truth?

I didn't say TA is confirmed. If TA is town, then bossy and me are town because he said he dies upon recruiting scum.
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 12:49:24 PM
At 6/25/2013 12:42:46 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Oh, wait. I think Sarcastic redirected me to Ore. I didn't consider it before because I knew he was dead last night. His role makes no mention of it only working for one night though. It seems like he would redirect the next kill made by his target. And it makes the most sense that he would target me. I was pushing his as well as other mafia's lynches.

Sarcastic is dead. Why would his action still go through?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 12:51:40 PM
Has anyone ever been redirected by Sarcastic? He got lynched DP3.

@ Rocket, I am assuming he targeted me NP2 and whoever he replaced targeted someone else NP1.

His role clearly works on whenever his target shoots next as opposed to just the next DP. I have no other explanation for it. If it was only the next DP, that would be quite a weak role since he would have to guess correctly who has the sniper.
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 1:01:08 PM
At 6/25/2013 12:51:40 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

@ Rocket, I am assuming he targeted me NP2 and whoever he replaced targeted someone else NP1.

His role clearly works on whenever his target shoots next as opposed to just the next DP. I have no other explanation for it. If it was only the next DP, that would be quite a weak role since he would have to guess correctly who has the sniper.

His role doesn't say that though, and I think it is absurd to jump to that conclusion with no evidence. I also don't know who might have been targeted by him. I would say that his role might explain buddas death. Maybe sarcastic redirected the pills from drafterman to buddamoose. But I have no clue what to make of the situation.

All I know is that to me, your kill being redirected seems unlikely.

Tell me why I should believe that you are town, and that your theory about sarcastic is true, when you shot before anyone's approval, or discussion whatsoever?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 1:06:58 PM
What the hell F-16?!? You overlooked the clearly plausible that TA is niave.

VTL TA

I have been leary about him for a while, and was going to open this day phase with his vote. However, I am a bit concerned with F-16's actions.

I am not ruling out the possibility of very few mafia, and plenty of TP. Ergo, TA may be a cult recruiter, and if he dies, so do others.

I am still confused about the Budda's vote/zombie, but since his vote is on me and he is the only zombie, I am not too concerned. I think his being alive is a by-product of Drafter's pills, and his vote is random. Or Budda is lying abou this vote. Or mafia is trying to mislynch me, which doesn't help F-16's case.
My work here is, finally, done.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 1:07:03 PM
At 6/25/2013 1:01:08 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:

His role doesn't say that though, and I think it is absurd to jump to that conclusion with no evidence. I also don't know who might have been targeted by him. I would say that his role might explain buddas death. Maybe sarcastic redirected the pills from drafterman to buddamoose. But I have no clue what to make of the situation.

His role doesn't say anything. The most logical conclusion is that he picks players whose kills are redirected. I can't think of any other reason why Ore_Ele would suddenly wind up dead when I shot you. I have evidence because I know I shot you. At least from my POV, I am guessing that's how Sarcastic's role works.

With a flipped redirector who clearly had the most motivation to choose me. I was pushing FT as scum DP2 when Sarcastic was trying to get me to lay off. It makes sense that he would target me.

Tell me why I should believe that you are town, and that your theory about sarcastic is true, when you shot before anyone's approval, or discussion whatsoever?

Well, was I bussing Sarcastic for absolutely no reason? I was the one who started the FOS on him in the first place. I pushed everyone to vote for him before the time limit expired. If I was scum, I'd just sit back and let us no lynch.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 1:09:24 PM
At 6/25/2013 1:06:58 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

VTL TA

I have been leary about him for a while, and was going to open this day phase with his vote. However, I am a bit concerned with F-16's actions.

I am not ruling out the possibility of very few mafia, and plenty of TP. Ergo, TA may be a cult recruiter, and if he dies, so do others.

I am still confused about the Budda's vote/zombie, but since his vote is on me and he is the only zombie, I am not too concerned. I think his being alive is a by-product of Drafter's pills, and his vote is random. Or Budda is lying abou this vote. Or mafia is trying to mislynch me, which doesn't help F-16's case.

I haven't overlooked the possibility that TA is naive. I am considering that as well. I know he isn't cult.

What actions are you concerned about? I was pretty dead set on Medic. Most of scumreads have been correct this game, not the least of which was Sarcastic. I just didn't know that Sarcastic redirected me.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 1:09:47 PM
At 6/25/2013 1:01:08 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
At 6/25/2013 12:51:40 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Drafter said he gave the pills to FT, or at least, said he gave the pills and didn't state specifically that he gave them to someone else (Budda). You would think Drafter would have caught that, ergo, Drafter lied.

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 1:15:30 PM
At 6/25/2013 1:09:24 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 6/25/2013 1:06:58 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

VTL TA

I haven't overlooked the possibility that TA is naive. I am considering that as well. I know he isn't cult.

Says you, which we can't confirm.
But, since you know he isn't cult, vote for him. Town should still have the lead even with these two possible mislynches.

What actions are you concerned about? I was pretty dead set on Medic. Most of scumreads have been correct this game, not the least of which was Sarcastic. I just didn't know that Sarcastic redirected me.

1. The gun hasn't been passed to me yet.
2. I am hated townie, with one vote lost due to being hated and one vote from Budda. A cult or scum with one or two members could try to win the game with my mislynch. So, with you reckless shot, instead of two scum voting plus one, it no takes one plus one (or the unlikely two). Thanks a lot.
3. I see no hurry in shooting like that, especially with your overlooking TA's naiveness.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 1:17:42 PM
At 6/25/2013 1:14:27 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Anyone have thoughts on what FrackJack's will next to his role means?

Will: Mafia is fvcked imo. Get Airmax. You are nearing endgame.

WIFOM alert:
Frack seems agitated at mafia on DDO due to people's constant bickering about him, both here and Budda's sign-ups. As such, he could be outing his teammate in retaliation.

However, I don't think he would do that, and is trying to cause a mislynch. Therefore, I now think Airmax is town.
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 1:21:17 PM
I don't know if I buy F-16's story. Ideally I would lynch either him or TheAntidoter this Day Phase.

If TheAntidoter is scum, it would be very telling however.

Kaos who do you think is scummier F-16 or TA?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 1:21:20 PM
At 6/25/2013 1:15:30 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Says you, which we can't confirm.
But, since you know he isn't cult, vote for him. Town should still have the lead even with these two possible mislynches.

I'll run the numbers and think about it.

1. The gun hasn't been passed to me yet.
2. I am hated townie, with one vote lost due to being hated and one vote from Budda. A cult or scum with one or two members could try to win the game with my mislynch. So, with you reckless shot, instead of two scum voting plus one, it no takes one plus one (or the unlikely two). Thanks a lot.
3. I see no hurry in shooting like that, especially with your overlooking TA's naiveness.

I don't know. I had a strong scum read on Medic upon looking over the day phases. I thought if I shot him, the game would end and town would win. I pegged him as the last mafia. I know it was reckless in hindsight but I doubt anyone would have said it was reckless if TUF posted the endgame saying that town won.

I admit it was reckless considering I am not even sure of Rocket. He has been a lot more active than Medic.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 1:32:07 PM
At 6/25/2013 1:21:17 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
I don't know if I buy F-16's story. Ideally I would lynch either him or TheAntidoter this Day Phase.

If TheAntidoter is scum, it would be very telling however.

Kaos who do you think is scummier F-16 or TA?

I don't know, the possibilites are numerous in my head, with nothing being certain, since affiliations are hidden.

I am holding off on comments until TUF answers a question for me, though.
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 1:35:40 PM
At 6/25/2013 1:09:47 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Drafter said he gave the pills to FT, or at least, said he gave the pills and didn't state specifically that he gave them to someone else (Budda). You would think Drafter would have caught that, ergo, Drafter lied.

Okay, but there is a confusing part. Budda as a zombie has no reason to lie about the pills. In reading this issue, I notice people dis-regaurd this as confusing, and move on. But figuring this out might help us.

The theory seems to be that both Drafter and FourTrouble were mafia.

But what if:

1) Drafter sent the pills to budda, and the mafia have a role that can figure out drafter's role and action?

2) Pills were sent to FT. The mod told them about the pills, before they sent in sarcastic's night action to re-direct these to budda.

I have a doubt on the 2nd as that would have required a great amount of luck for them to have conveinently targeted the pill giver that night. The only reason I am keen to believe it, is because we have no evidence that sarcastic has ever used his role. I would assume that the mafia used the redirect on kaos NP2, as no one claimed to have been re-directed last day phase.

Both situation would mean that drafter and FourTrouble were un-affiliated.

The assumption that they are both mafia seems more likely, but it doesn't really explain the lack of use with sarcastics role. Maybe I am thinking too much into this.