Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

EU4 released next month!

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 12:03:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago

If anyone has not heard of EU, or Europa Universalis, it is probably the most in depth strategy game to ever be made. The empire building game Europa Universalis IV gives you control of a nation to guide it through the years and create a dominant global empire and will provide you unprecedented freedom in how you want to rule your nation and is unparalleled in its depth and historical accuracy.

Europa Universalis IV explores the world history in an experience crafted by Paradox Development Studio, the masters of Grand Strategy. The experiences of true exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy will be brought to life in this epic title rife with rich strategic and tactical depth.

One of the greatest parts about this company is its relationship with its fanbase. Currently, if you click on the link and sign up, and advertise this game among others and friends, the company will ship you books, give you add-ons, and even give you the "35 game itself. So I am advertising here as well in order to try and garner up the last couple of signups I need to get the game for free, and free ride my way into their next game. The last one, EU3, was amazing, and I have high hopes for this next one as well.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: