Video Game Mafia ENDGAME

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 3:40:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
WINNERS: MAFIA 1, Two Third parties

Mafia #1: F-16, Nouema (skeps), bossy, Smithereens, Rocket (Medic)

Third Party survivors: KhaosMage, Airmax

LOSERS: MAFIA 2

Mafia #2: Ore_Ele, FT, Marauder, Sarcastic 2 (johnny), TA

ROLES:

3rd parties

Airmax1227- You are the Halo Saga. You make up the epic story of the war between the covenant and the human race. Given that the technology of overshields, are used by most in the halo saga, you will be bulletproof the first time you are targeted for a lynch, or a night kill. Once you shield is down, you are susceptible to death the next time you take a hit. Given this saga is about fleeting human survival, you are the survivor, and win by surviving to the end of the game. You win with yourself. (You are being hunted by another player who can pierce your overshield, so fake claiming is recommended)

Buddamoose- You are Dishonored. You represent Corvo, the betrayed body-guard turned assassin. Not only were you framed for the killing of the queen, but the rebels you were helping used you to overthrow the regent before trying to kill you. Abandoned, betrayed, and left to fend for yourself, you are the third party JOAT. You have several one shot abilities at your disposal. 1x Assassinate: You can stalk a player and choose to either kill them or knock them out (Knocking them out will permanently make them vanilla, and make them lose their vote). 1x Possession: If used in the day will give you control over a players vote. If used at night, will give you control over a players night action (and tell you what it is). 1x Time change: Can only be used on DP2 or later. This will completely stop time for a 6 hour period. No day actions or votes can be placed during this time period. From being out casted, you are third party. You win with yourself by surviving to the end of the game.

SarcasticIndeed- You are Call of Duty. You are the single most popular game to play on live/PSN. Your Rival is halo. You have a serial kill shot. If this is used on halo, then you win. You are third party, and win by killing halo, or surviving to the end game.

FrackJack- You are portal. You represent the mysterious, ominous, powerful Gladys and her testing chambers. You are the Tester (kidnapper). Each night you may put someone in your testing chambers, protecting and roleblocking them for the following Day phase. You will be able to communicate with this player via an alternate account, hiding your identity from them. Communication will be able to continue from the NP the action was used, and the sub-sequent Day phase. You are third party and win by surviving to the end of the game.

Kaos- You are Left4Dead. Each day, you may re-animate a dead player and turn them into a zombie. They will not count as a living player, and their vote or role will not work, but they will be able to talk in the DP. You will be able to control that players vote (submitted via your role PM). You are third party, and win by surviving to the end of the game.

Drafterman- You are Fallout. You are a game that is completely influenced by player choices. Thus, you are the choice giver. Each night you may select a player. You will give this player two pills, a red pill and a blue pill, and will decide which one is poisoned. The player must choose one pill. If they choose the poisoned pill they die. If they choose the other pill, they will be protected for the following day phase. You are third party, and win by surviving to the end game.
OneElephant- You are Conkers bad fur day. You are a crazy game, involving old poop jokes, flower boobs, and drunken scarecrows. You are the troll. Each night you may target a player and mess with their speech. The next day phase, the player will only be able to speak using lyrics from an artist of your choice. If a player speaks outside of lyrics only, they die. You are third party, and win by surviving to the end game.

Mafia team 1

F-16- You are assassins creed. In your game, the use of time travel is used in order to change the course of history. You are the time traveler (drug dealer). Twice per game, you may kill a player, causing them to flip as a mafia goon. You will take that players role. If you die, you will flip in the graveyard as the role you thefted. Your kill is in place of the mafia NK. You win with the mafia.

BossyBurrito- You are Dead Space. You set the bar for scary video games, in your retro space horror themed game. Each night you may scare a player, and that player will not be able to vote for you the following day phase. You win with the mafia.

Rocket (medic)- You are bioshock! An odd but exciting game, that features abstract fictional societies. You are the JOAT. You have: 1x Janitor, 1x track, and 1x watch. You may use any of the JOAT abilities. You win with the mafia.

Nouema (Skepsikyma)- You are Pok"mon! A wildly addicting and popular chain game created by game boy. At the beginning of the game, you must choose a pokemon. The pokemon you choose will determine the ability you have for the rest of the game.
Pikachu- Every other night phase, you may use thundershock on a player, causing them to permanently lose their role.

Squirtle- Every even Day Phase you can hide in your shell, making you immune to sniper shots.

Charmander- Every two night(Ex: Np1, NP4, NP7), you may burn a player. The burn will kill them after 2 nights.

Bulbasaur- You can use leach seed on dead players to absorb their roles.
You win with the Mafia. (CHOSE THIS ONE)

Ishall - You are L.A. Noire. Based on the game"s heavy use of detective skills, you are the role cop. Each night you may investigate a player to receive their full role PM. You win with the mafia.

Mafia Team 2

FourTrouble- You are super smash Brothers. A popular game that started on the Nintendo, before spreading to the Game Cube, and the Wii. At the beginning of the game you may choose a SSB character to start out as that will determine your ability throughout the rest of the game.

Samus- Odd DP"s you will charge your gun. Even DP"s, you may shoot at a player, which will silence them. The player will only be able to cast their vote.

Ike- Smash someone with your sword one time throughout the game. That player will be devastated. Their body will dis-integrate, hiding their role in the DP, giving it to the mafia.

Kirby- Swallow a player, roleblocking them. This is an every night action.
The Ice Climbers- If you are targeted for a sniper kill, one Ice-climber will die. The second time you are targeted, the other ice climber will die. If you are lynched, both ice climbers will die at the same time. (CHOSE THIS ONE)

You win with the mafia.

Sarcastic 2 (Johnny)- You are Skyrim. You are potentially the most massive RPG game that has ever been made. Each night you may shoot a player in the knee, which will cause them to accidentally miss their target. You get to choose their target "accidental" target, making you the redirector. You win with the mafia.

TheAntidoter- You are Xbox live/ Playstation network. You are the mafia mason. Each night you may message a player and talk to them in your mason PM if their game has live, or PSN capabilities. You win with the mafia.

Ore_Ele- You are Madden 2013. Each night you may look into a players play book, to see the list of all of their day/night actions. You win with the mafia.
Royalpaladin- You are Team Fortress. You are a massively played Steam free to play game. On multi-player, people often die, but are not worried, as they can easily respawn. You are the reviver. Once during the game you may revive one player, though they will remain role less, and their affiliation will remain the same. You win with the mafia.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 3:44:57 PM
No town? Kewl.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 3:46:57 PM
Ore_Ele and Ta had no chance to defend themselves last Dp. A bit sad.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 3:50:32 PM
I called it in the mafia PM that there was no town. I didn't know there was another mafia though. I thought it was just us and all third parties.

The other mafia was strong player-wise. Ore_Ele, FT in the same team?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 3:50:34 PM
NP1 Actions:

OreEle- Uses playbook on Frack
TheAntidoter- Masons F-16
Drafter- Gives pills to FourTrouble. Red pill is the death pill
Skeps- Seeds smithereens
marauder- Forfeits
F-16- Forfeits
FourTrouble- Blocks Khaos
Airmax- N/A
Johnny- Redirects Drafter to budda
FrackJack (replacing Ober/OneE)- Trolls Bossy with naked brother band lyrics
Medic- Tracks budda
bossy- Forfeits
Kaos- Does nothing
Budda- Assasinates sarcstic
SarcasticIndeed- Kills OreEle (dies via budda)

NP2:

OreEle- Views medics playbook
TheAntidoter- Masons bossy
Nouema- RoleCops Ore_Ele
marauder- Strikes a cool pose
F-16- Waives
Airmax- gets the sniper
Sarcastic 2- Redirects air to Nouema
Frack- Trolls bossy with Rick Dees
Medic- Watches F-16
bossy- passes sniper to airmax
Kaos- zombifies budda, puts buddas vote on frack

NP3:

NP3 Night actions
Ore_Ele- playbooks Kaos
TA- Masons Ore_Ele
Nouema- Rolecops Airmax
F-16- N/A
Airmax- N/A
RocketEngineer- N/A
Bossy- forfeit
Khaos- put buddas vote on kaos

Day Actions:

DP1: Frack Shoots Smithers

DP2: Bossy snipes FourTrouble, F-16 uses his ability to disguise FT as a goon

DP3: Airmax snipes frack, F-16 kills maraduer

DP4: F-16 snipes Ore_Ele
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 3:54:02 PM
MVP PLAYERS: Ore_Ele, F-16, KhaosMage

Due to activity, helpfulness to their team, IE manipulation, role usage, etc.

Good job guys.

I think this game wasn't that great, and I made a few mistakes in the design. I made so many killing roles because there was a lot of players, and I didn't want this game to drag on forever, but overall that worked against mafia 2. They didn't really have a lot of control of their loss, though I do think they should have used marauders revive earlier on. Also I think I should have not given third parties the sniper, and just passed the kill back and forth between mafia teams.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 3:57:13 PM
I also have to mention that Khaos played very well as scum in this game, and I will be looking at his behavior in this game as a reference to other games.

His hated townie claim was believable, as well as his behavior. No one really seemed eager to pull a mis-lynch on him, or even suggest he may be mafia in this game. Good Job khaos.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 3:59:23 PM
At 6/25/2013 3:44:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
So, I still won, right?

Yeah dude, you kicked @ss.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 4:00:15 PM
At 6/25/2013 3:56:06 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
What results did you have Ore_Ele? That you mentioned in our PM.

I'm guessing she found me out as a fraud.
My work here is, finally, done.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 4:01:42 PM
At 6/25/2013 3:50:32 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I called it in the mafia PM that there was no town. I didn't know there was another mafia though. I thought it was just us and all third parties.

You guys should have known about the 2nd mafia right off the bat when TA said that he couldn't recruit scum. That is an indication that he is scum.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 4:01:46 PM
At 6/25/2013 4:00:15 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Yep. He checked your playbook, and was about to destroy you lol. F-16 killed him because he thought Ore had results on him. You got lucky haha
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 4:02:12 PM

Yep.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 4:02:49 PM
At 6/25/2013 4:01:42 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/25/2013 3:50:32 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

You guys should have known about the 2nd mafia right off the bat when TA said that he couldn't recruit scum. That is an indication that he is scum.

Well, I thought he was third party. I figured there wasn't a town. But I thought it was just us vs all third parties.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 4:03:36 PM
At 6/25/2013 4:01:46 PM, TUF wrote:

Yep. He checked your playbook, and was about to destroy you lol. F-16 killed him because he thought Ore had results on him. You got lucky haha

What was the result that he got? "Khaos called budda back from the dead?"

Good thing I killed Ore though. If Khaos was lynched, the game would have continued.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 4:03:44 PM
At 6/25/2013 4:01:41 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Maybe. I am wondering if the other mafia ever guessed that there was another mafia though.

I think Ore said something about it, but I will have to check.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 4:05:59 PM
Funny how I was pushing lynches on the other mafia without even realizing it.

Sarcastic defending FT was scummy but I didn't actually think they were scum together although I said it. Should keep that in mind the next time.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 4:08:20 PM
At 6/25/2013 4:03:36 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Good thing I killed Ore though. If Khaos was lynched, the game would have continued.

I was ready for this possibility, don't think I didn't have something up my sleeve. Whether it would have worked with two mafias, I don't know, but if there was a town, I think it would have.
My work here is, finally, done.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 4:09:25 PM
At 6/25/2013 4:03:36 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

He recieved tracking results for all of Kaos's night actions, revealing that he revived budda, and lied about his role.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 4:09:57 PM

F-16, I wouldn't tell you that I had big news if it was about you, silly.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 4:10:29 PM
At 6/25/2013 4:06:08 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
how many killing roles did you guys ultimately have?

F-16's role made 2, but they got the sniper twice lol.

You guys passed it to em once
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 4:11:20 PM
At 6/25/2013 4:03:44 PM, TUF wrote:
At 6/25/2013 4:01:41 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Maybe. I am wondering if the other mafia ever guessed that there was another mafia though.

I think Ore said something about it, but I will have to check.

I think I mentioned it once. However, at the end I was thinking that because we had no killing powers, we were offset by the town having all scummy sounding roles, while ours were golden.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 4:11:25 PM
Another funny thing is F-16 led a lynch on drafter hoping that he would replace skeps, and after they succeeded, drafter responded with "eat me".
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 4:11:44 PM
At 6/25/2013 4:10:29 PM, TUF wrote:
At 6/25/2013 4:06:08 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
how many killing roles did you guys ultimately have?

F-16's role made 2, but they got the sniper twice lol.

You guys passed it to em once

We didn't it to them, we never had it.