Jump to topic:

Ghost Game

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 6:36:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is a fun little game that I saw on Epic Mafia (has nothing to do with mafia). It's called ghost.

Here's how you play.

The set up can have as many players as we want, and we can take turns moderating it.

There are three different types of players:

1. Regular player- The regular players will be given a word that the ghost has to guess. They will have to give the ghost hints without giving away what this word is. The ghost(s) have to guess this word in order to win (so it's kind of like psychologist in a way).

2. The Fool- The fool will not know he is a fool. He will be given a word that is different from the rest of the players.

3. Ghost. The ghost will have to guess the word in order to win. Guessing the fools word will not count, but as soon as they guess the Regular players word, they win.

I will start the game off with my own variation of the set up.

Open Set up:

2 Ghosts

3 Normal players

1 Fool

In this set up, the ghost that guesses the word first, will win.

I would like to start this off with at least 6 players, but I can change the set up if needed.

"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 6:38:27 PM
Is this like a quickfire game that your trying to start now, cause I would like to play but won't be online until late tonight or tommorrow.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 6:39:36 PM
At 6/29/2013 6:38:27 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Is this like a quickfire game that your trying to start now, cause I would like to play but won't be online until late tonight or tommorrow.

Again it has nothing to do with mafia. I don't remember if you played my old psychology game, but it is kind of similar to that. It doesn't have to be quick either, though it would be fun if everyone was online a the same time doing it.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 6:40:14 PM
i'll sign up
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 6:41:21 PM
At 6/29/2013 6:39:36 PM, TUF wrote:
At 6/29/2013 6:38:27 PM, Jordan56 wrote:

Again it has nothing to do with mafia. I don't remember if you played my old psychology game, but it is kind of similar to that. It doesn't have to be quick either, though it would be fun if everyone was online a the same time doing it.

Ok cool. Sign me up.
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 9:45:26 PM
Hey since im back, why not. Sign me up.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 12:28:43 PM
I'm in.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 12:29:23 PM
At 6/29/2013 9:45:26 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
Hey since im back, why not. Sign me up.

you're back. :)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~