Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 7:00:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lynched Last Phase:
IFLY:
Character: Lando Calrissian
Role: You are a goon and have no abilities. - "This deal is getting worse all the time."
Affiliation/Win Condition: You win with the Mafia. The Mafia wins when it comprises 50% or more of the total player count.

Died Last Night:
Royal (Skepsikyma):
Character: Admiral Piett
Role: Lookout - Each night you may select another player. You will learn who visited them, but not what action(s) were performed - "Yes, my Lord. We'll find them."
Affiliation/Win Condition: You win with the Mafia. The Mafia wins when it comprises 50% or more of the total player count.

Khaos:
Character: Chewbacca
Role: Doctor - Each night you may select another player. That player will be protected from lethal actions. - "Aaaauuuugh!"
Affiliation/Win Condition: You win with the Town. The Town wins when it eliminates all opposing factions.

Previously Dead:
TUF - Arvel Crynyd - Bomb - Town - Lynched DP1
Logic - Emperor Palpatine - Yakuza - Mafia - Died NP1
trekie - Yoda - Dreamer - Town - Died NP1
Sarcastic - Han Solo - Vigilante - Died NP1

Living Players:
1. daytonanerd
2. Thaddeus
3. DNinja
4. Maikuru
5. Budda
6. OneElephant
7. F16
8. Rocket

With 8 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
This Day Phase will end No Later Than 7/7 at 0700 DDO Time.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 7:52:42 AM
So if IFLY was a goon, why did Daytona recieve the message that he was a a, what was it, saulus?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 8:25:02 AM
At 7/5/2013 7:52:42 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
So if IFLY was a goon, why did Daytona recieve the message that he was a a, what was it, saulus?

I do admit, that is odd. That is really, really odd. I don't know.

Btw, I used my Vig ability on Royal.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 8:25:55 AM

OHHH. I think I know why. He may have been Yakked by Logic. That would explain why he is a goon.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 8:35:50 AM
At 7/5/2013 8:25:55 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

OHHH. I think I know why. He may have been Yakked by Logic. That would explain why he is a goon.

If this is true, then Rocket either got redirected or is scum. Rocket, what were your results last night?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 1:40:50 PM

The question is, would he have shown up as a Saulus even if yak'd last NP1? The yak and role cop wouldve happened same night, so it could be either one really
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 5:18:43 PM
At 7/5/2013 8:35:50 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

If this is true, then Rocket either got redirected or is scum. Rocket, what were your results last night?

Drafter told me that I mis-read the role PM and that Yak's would be seen visiting themselves because they have two actions... This is why I wanted to wait until he answered before saying anything, but I thought royal tried to quickhammer to prevent me from saying information that could hurt the mafia.

Also last night I watched F-16, who was visited by buddamoose. So if F-16 says anything bad happened to him, than we will go from there.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 5:29:39 PM
At 7/5/2013 5:18:43 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
At 7/5/2013 8:35:50 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

Drafter told me that I mis-read the role PM and that Yak's would be seen visiting themselves because they have two actions... This is why I wanted to wait until he answered before saying anything, but I thought royal tried to quickhammer to prevent me from saying information that could hurt the mafia.

Also last night I watched F-16, who was visited by buddamoose. So if F-16 says anything bad happened to him, than we will go from there.

That would actually be me you would want to be asking that. Retaliatory roles upon visiting are generally town. I wasnt roleblocked I think, though my role is kinda wierd. I target someone, but for actually do anything "to them," so whether or not I would be notified of being roleblocked is something I ought to ask.

Either way, F-16 has been town to me, so I've been targeting him with my role.

Oh one last thing,

OP from DP2:

Logic:
Character: Emperor Palpatine
Role: Yakuza - Once per game, you may recruit another player into the Mafia, killing yourself in the process. That player loses all abilities and becomes a Mafia Goon, joining the Mafia PM. - "Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!"

Where in any of this does it say Logic has multiple abilities? Where? So why, I wonder, would Drafter disclose to you that he had a second ability, if he didnt disclose it in Logic's Role PM in the DP?

P.S.: FFS YOU DONT OUT WATCHER RESULTS RIGHT AWAY, you are, if town, unnecessarily putting results that could be used to catch another in a contradiction later. FFS *facepalm*
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 7:55:41 PM
So I flew down to North Carolina to visit my brother for a day, missed my returning flight, and am now in a hotel and won't be home till tomorrow night. I didn't bring my itouch charger so I'm turning it off now.

We should have all the claims by this DP. I'm General Rieekan. "I don't think we can protect two transports at a time." Be back tomorrow.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 8:14:47 PM
I read that wrong lol, I thought it said "f-16 visited me XD" my bad.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2013 12:26:59 AM
I am okay with a mass character claim. I am Princess Leia. All unclaimed should claim.

I will probably be able to post in more detail same time tomorrow and day after.

I agree that IFLY getting yakked by Logic seems the most likely theory.

Out of the living players, I know I am town so I'll offer my perspectives on the remaining 7 players when I log back on tomorrow/day after. As a preliminary analysis, here is what I am thinking: Daytona is clearly town - he killed Royal and no one has cc'd him. Besides he claimed the protagonist and we know he wasn't yakked by Logic (if we believe that IFLY was). DNinja is also clearly a townie for the way he claimed - mafia would not have claimed Obi-Wan considering TUF fake-claimed it. That leaves 5 players remaining, likely two of them being scum.

I have a townread on Maikuru. The way he pressured Logic straight out the gate DP1, and the way he thought we had lost last DP when Royal hammered and went after Royal leading to her being FOSsed and vigged. I won't discount bussing but I think it is unlikely he is bussing his entire scumteam.

Rocket is probably town since Royal is the mafia lookout and he claimed watcher. I doubt mafia would have two watchers although it isn't completely outside the realm of possibility that he was providing Royal's results, assuming mafia still gets results on the night one of their members die. Unlikely though. I am hesitant to say he is "confirmed" just yet but in this case, if he gets watcher results next NP, he is pretty close to confirmed.

That leaves Budda, OneE, and Thad. I don't have a read on Budda yet. However, OneE's and Thad's behaviors leave a lot to be desired. Mostly inactive and no real scumhunting. I think we should get both their full claims and go from there.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2013 1:15:49 AM
im r2d2 the backup, each night i target someone and if they die i recieve their role
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2013 7:17:01 PM
At least I don't have a lot to catch up on lol

First of all, lol @ royal =D I agree with F-16 that daytona and dninja are all but confirmed and after what happened last day phase, OneE should be our main concern. OneE, you said your role was confirmable. What is it?
- lamerde

RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2013 7:18:15 PM
At 7/6/2013 1:15:49 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
im r2d2 the backup, each night i target someone and if they die i recieve their role

Who did you target NP1?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2013 7:43:53 PM
At 7/5/2013 5:29:39 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Either way, F-16 has been town to me, so I've been targeting him with my role.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2013 7:45:35 PM
VTL Thaddeus
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2013 10:39:01 PM
At 7/6/2013 8:00:27 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
Thaddeus is text book scummy and un helpful. VTL thaddeus.

I'm curious where this is coming from. Have you voted Thad before this point?
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2013 10:45:27 PM
I love how budda's game started 18 hours after ours and has 10x the posts lol

Be the change you want to see in the game.
- lamerde

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2013 10:49:19 PM
Lets all take a ride on the F-16 train. Lynch Thad or OneE, I choose Thad because Madame Zoastra told me that Sirius was in line with Orion and that meant that Cancer was casting a shadow over my days.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2013 12:04:27 AM
Budda, can you explain your townread on me?

I find Thaddeus scummy and planned to vote him but a thought occurred to me earlier and I went back and verified the order of events in DP2:

1) At 1:41 and 1:50 PM, Khaos expresses doubts on the IFLY lynch and says that the choice isn't obvious.

2) At 3:38, Rocket claims that he has an interesting revelation that might "irritate" the mafia.

3) At 4:04, OneElephant votes IFLY without a care about Khaos's objections or the fact that Rocket just claimed that he had info.

4) At 4:10, Royal hammers IFLY.

A townie would naturally want to wait and see what Khaos has to say - or at least shoot him down and push IFLY's lynch. But there was no effort to interact with Khaos at all. The threat of mafia hammering is always there and I question OneE's judgment in not waiting if he is town. The fact that he and Royal quick-hammered makes me think it is a co-ordinated effort to end the DP. As for any suspicion, they might incur, they probably figured it won't last when town realizes that the player they hammered was indeed mafia.

So, while I do find Thaddeus scummy for all the reasons mentioned earlier by others, I am more concerned about OneE at the moment and I think we should wait for him and Thad to role-claim and go from there. My best guess though is that they are probably both scum and I'll vote Thad if that is the more viable lynch. I'll be able to check back in tomorrow same time. Let's hope OneE and Thad post by then.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2013 2:13:06 AM
F-16, ur either having an incredi-good scum game, or your town. Your analysis via PoE certainly seems spot on, and your honestly, what i see as hyper analyzation is sooooo town.

^^it really is as simple as that

Hence I say we all just bandwagon your analysis, being that you, at first examination, are usually highly accurate, you simply let others, or talk yourself, out of accurate reads.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2013 12:23:48 PM
At 7/5/2013 12:56:32 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/5/2013 7:00:05 AM, drafterman wrote:

This Day Phase will end No Later Than 7/8 at 0700 DDO Time.

Less than 24 hours remaining.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2013 1:41:33 PM
Right. I've had a lot of sh1t going on and have pretty much ignored this game. Sorry to town for doing this.
Given the level of inactivity this wagon probably isn't going away so I'll give all my results (I'm the tracker incase no-one guessed from my quote) so that when I'm proven innocent town has more to work with.

NP1 Results:
Royal (replacing Skep) visited Dninja

NP2 Results:
Maikuru visited Buddamoose
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2013 1:42:13 PM
At 7/6/2013 10:37:33 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Thad, I notice you're online and not posting. Sup?

I've not actually been online :) My computer was left on and I was signed in.