Send a Message
7/9/2013 11:21:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lynched Last Phase:
No One

Died Last Night:
OneE:
Character: C-3PO
Role: 1-shot Lightning Rod - You may passively redirect all other player"s actions to yourself. - "We seem to be made to suffer. It's our lot in life."
Affiliation/Win Condition: You win with the Town. The Town wins when it eliminates all opposing factions.

Previously Dead:
TUF - Arvel Crynyd - Bomb - Town - Lynched DP1
Logic - Emperor Palpatine - Yakuza - Mafia - Died NP1
trekie - Yoda - Dreamer - Town - Died NP1
Sarcastic - Han Solo - Vigilante - Town - Died NP1
IFLY - Lando Calrissian - Goon - Mafia - Lynched DP2
royal - Admiral Piett - Lookout - Mafia - Died NP2
Khaos - Chewbacca - Doctor - Town - Died NP2

Living Players:
1. daytonanerd
2. TUF2 (Thaddeus)
3. DNinja
4. Maikuru
5. Budda
6. F16
7. Rocket

With 7 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
This Day Phase will end No Later Than 7/11 at 1100 DDO Time.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 11:44:05 AM
Reading the day phases I missed. I'll be online a little later to post a lot. I am not sure if Thaddeus role claimed yet but ill wait til I have a minute to post my results just in case. I've got to do a live debate with fanboy in a bit so I will be preoccupied with that for a bit
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 12:25:41 PM
Well I'm the lightning rod now. Really wish OneE had used it earlier while the doc was still alive so he would essentially cancel a NP, but whatevs.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 12:56:37 PM
Great, we have this game in the bag. Budda, as one of the unconfirmed players, use your lightning rod tonight. That ensures that Daytona and DNinja live through tonight.

We have 7 players left:

1. daytonanerd - Confirmed through Royal-kill & IFLY-rolecop
2. DNinja - As good as confirmed due to timing of claim
3. Budda - Unconfirmed but not lynching since he can just use 1X tonight
4. Maikuru - Very likely town
5. Rocket
6. F16
7. TUF2

So, two confirmed (or nearly confirmed townies) which leaves up to 2 scum in the remaining 5. I guess Budda could be scum but we'll know for sure tonight so no point worrying about it now. Out of Maikuru, Rocket, and TUF, my suspicions are in order: TUF, Rocket, Maikuru.

Let's get all the results out before deciding who to lynch.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 1:01:01 PM
Actually, forget what I just said. Budda is townier than a black hole is black. Assuming 2 mafia (worst case), they still need 2 mislynches to win. So, Budda would never say that he can potentially die tonight if he actually was scum since there is no way scum can win tonight. This unnecessarily guarantees Budda's death when he could easily have claimed that the doesn't receive 1X roles that have already been used up.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 1:03:28 PM
But that means that either Maikuru or Rocket are likely scum - assuming there are 2 more scum. If there is just one scum, I am pretty sure it has to be TUF2 (Thaddeus). If there are two, one of them has to be TUF, the other I am not sure.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 2:57:55 PM
At 7/9/2013 11:44:05 AM, TUF wrote:
Reading the day phases I missed. I'll be online a little later to post a lot. I am not sure if Thaddeus role claimed yet but ill wait til I have a minute to post my results just in case. I've got to do a live debate with fanboy in a bit so I will be preoccupied with that for a bit

Thad full claimed last DP. Your results and rocket's will probably decide what we do this DP.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 3:02:38 PM
At 7/9/2013 1:03:28 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
But that means that either Maikuru or Rocket are likely scum - assuming there are 2 more scum. If there is just one scum, I am pretty sure it has to be TUF2 (Thaddeus). If there are two, one of them has to be TUF, the other I am not sure.

I agree with daytona and dninja being in the clear. Budda is confirmed. The obvious choice is either tuf or rocket today, based on results, though I'd put you third on the scum list before me =)

Have you claimed yet?
- lamerde

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 4:05:34 PM
Last night I tracked oneE he visited no one.

One of either F-16 or maikuru is scum. Leaning on F-16 based on his play throughout the DP'es. Why are you trying to POE for no reason? Literally there is no reason I should fall on your list.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 4:28:38 PM
Anyways, I am going to try and be a little more objective this time, though my scum senses are tingling like crazy near f-16. I am getting a wierd town vibe from maikuru that instantly changes to scum when I look too much into his posts.

I plan on making a case against F-16, when I have the time. Right now I am really tired though and need to sleep.

F-16 shouldn't be so jumpy though and assume people are mafia for: nothing.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 4:56:01 PM
At 7/9/2013 4:05:34 PM, TUF wrote:

Did you choose to track him or were you redirected to him?

One of either F-16 or maikuru is scum.

Explain in more detail?

Leaning on F-16 based on his play throughout the DP'es. Why are you trying to POE for no reason?

You were pretty sure it was me and Thad during DP1. Now you replaced Thad. I suspect Thad. This aligns with your suspicion of Thad DP1. Yet, why do you find it suspicious that I suspect Thad (who you replaced)? If you are town, you would obviously deny that Thad was scum but I don't think you would FOS people for suspecting him - when you did the same thing when you were town.

Literally there is no reason I should fall on your list.

Really now? So, your reasons for suspecting Thad DP1 were... a joke?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 4:58:13 PM
At 7/9/2013 4:28:38 PM, TUF wrote:
Anyways, I am going to try and be a little more objective this time, though my scum senses are tingling like crazy near f-16. I am getting a wierd town vibe from maikuru that instantly changes to scum when I look too much into his posts.

I plan on making a case against F-16, when I have the time. Right now I am really tired though and need to sleep.

Define "jumpy." Also, were you being "jumpy" on DP1 by your definition?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 5:13:37 PM
Okay, that just leaves Rocket. I want to wait to see him come out with his results. Regardless, I think TUF is our best target for a lynch even if based just on his reaction.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 8:01:29 PM

You two are determined to lynch each other lol. Can you elaborate on your town/scum read on me? Also, what do you think about there being a watcher, tracker, and lookout in the game?
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 8:28:13 PM
At 7/9/2013 5:13:37 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Okay, that just leaves Rocket. I want to wait to see him come out with his results. Regardless, I think TUF is our best target for a lynch even if based just on his reaction.

So tuf is our best target even before you hear rocket's results? Did you ever comment on what you think about there being a watcher, tracker, and lookout in the game?

I can say right now that I will know whether or not rocket's results are accurate.
- lamerde

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 9:53:35 PM
If anyone with a visiting role targeted OneE last night, that means Rocket knows all the remaining visiting roles. Barring a ninja, figuring out the one who carried out the NK should be simple correct?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 11:00:49 PM
Big news: last night I watched maikuru, but I got results for OneE instead. Tuf, budda, and myself visited him. So TUF or budda killed him.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 12:00:25 AM
At 7/9/2013 11:00:49 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
Big news: last night I watched maikuru, but I got results for OneE instead. Tuf, budda, and myself visited him. So TUF or budda killed him.

OneE is the lighting rod, so I think he attracted the kill. I am not sure if he would have shown up as being watched to his target, but if he dis than budda is the mafia.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 12:02:21 AM
Just re read OneEs role. Budda has to be the last scum unless rocket it lying. Vtl budda
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 1:04:58 AM
At 7/9/2013 1:03:28 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Why exactly are you so sure? Why do you think budda is town?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 1:06:11 AM
At 7/9/2013 4:58:13 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Define "jumpy." Also, were you being "jumpy" on DP1 by your definition?

The day phase just barely started and you were saying I was scum before I outted by results.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 1:10:13 AM
At 7/9/2013 4:56:01 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 7/9/2013 4:05:34 PM, TUF wrote:

Did you choose to track him or were you redirected to him?

I Chose to track him. Briefly read the previous day phase and saw that he was a likely scum candidate if he was lying about his role, so I tracked him.

One of either F-16 or maikuru is scum.
Explain in more detail?

I changed my mind. I've decided that you are town, but are not playing very well at all. Seriously. Maikuru is actually definitely town based on DP2. And orginally said one of you was mafia because I think another experienced player was on the mafia, but It's budda.

Leaning on F-16 based on his play throughout the DP'es. Why are you trying to POE for no reason?

You were pretty sure it was me and Thad during DP1. Now you replaced Thad. I suspect Thad. This aligns with your suspicion of Thad DP1. Yet, why do you find it suspicious that I suspect Thad (who you replaced)? If you are town, you would obviously deny that Thad was scum but I don't think you would FOS people for suspecting him - when you did the same thing when you were town.

Thad was being targetted by myself for being in-active, non contributive. Unless you think that I will do the same, you don't have a reason to suspect me.

Literally there is no reason I should fall on your list.

Really now? So, your reasons for suspecting Thad DP1 were... a joke?

^
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 1:11:23 AM
At 7/10/2013 1:07:55 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ TUF, why do you find it unbelievable that I suspect you after you replaced Thad? Were you not claiming that Thad was scum as early as DP1?

Thaddeus had made a few posts and every post he made was not helpful. I on the other hand am active, and am here. There is no more reason to suspect this character/role.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 1:12:46 AM
At 7/9/2013 8:01:29 PM, Maikuru wrote:

You two are determined to lynch each other lol. Can you elaborate on your town/scum read on me? Also, what do you think about there being a watcher, tracker, and lookout in the game?

I Definitely think there is all three in the game. And I town read you like a mother fvcker for your lynch on royal. I think the multiple watchers and a tracker was created to make confusion. Either way, budda is fo sho scum.