"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 11:18:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It's time to out my role!!! (warning: I am a bit drunk, so bear with me)

I am Adrian De'Laroy, and I am the GAMBLER.

At game start, I was offered the choice to hold 'em, fold 'em, or walk away. (walk away meaning not play...)

I win with the town either way; however, folding 'em meant to be a VANILLA and investigate innocent. While holding 'em meant to investigate guilty, win with the town, and have a unilateral win condition along with an ability. I choose the latter, since VANILLAS are so boring...

My win condition is to strip the role of Timothy. However, that seems too easy if there was just one Timothy, hence why I stated (and Yraelz called filler) that I believe there are more than one Timothy.

My role PM mentions that I only met Timothy the one time (and I took all his money), which explains why I am after his role. But, if there were only one Timothy, it would be too easy a win, wouldn't it???

I am opting to share the win with the town, as I don't care about trying to find Timothy and strip his role(s). I choose my role for the unique way to scum hunt (which I don't think Budda intended ;)).

How my role works:
I go to people and say:
hold 'em, fold 'em, or walk away, and then RANDOMLY assigned are outcomes. One is to strip the role for a night, one is to permanently strip the role (needed for win condition), and one is to award the lucky victim an investigative role. If I RB or strip, I DO NOT KNOW THE ROLE, and can immediately use it for the night. For the last two night, I targeted the claimed miller, USM.

The first night, he got an investigative role; however, he never outed it. Last night, however, I stripped his role, and I was able to use some role. I targeted Bossy, and nothing appeared to happen on my end (perhaps he was RB'd, I don't know what the role is).

However, this means that USM has an active role and his claim of MILLER is false. Also Bossy protecting him is scum cover.

Additionally, USM had an investigation role and decided not to out it, which suggests he received a role cop ability for the night, and didn't want to out it.
VTL USM
FOS Bossy (voting for you next DP)
My work here is, finally, done.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 11:36:21 PM
At 7/9/2013 10:20:14 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
currently looking for replacement s for Skepsikyma and UnstupendousMan

fix'd
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 11:43:32 PM
Calm down khaos Usm has been inactive. We should wait until someone replaces him to jump to conclusions. I am skeptical of a few things concerning the situation, but am also confused. Anyways before we do anything, we need to hear from some of the people who were absent last day phase.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 11:47:14 PM
At 7/9/2013 11:43:32 PM, TUF wrote:
Calm down khaos Usm has been inactive. We should wait until someone replaces him to jump to conclusions. I am skeptical of a few things concerning the situation, but am also confused. Anyways before we do anything, we need to hear from some of the people who were absent last day phase.

His inactivity may explain his not revealing of his role, but not of my gaining an active role last NP.

Bottom line: he lied about his miller claim.

Mod psych: Budda has recently suffered a series of VANILLA roles, he may have opted to not include any. (keep in mind, mine was a choice). A miller is nothing more than a vanilla that investigates guilty.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 12:19:41 AM
I was silenced last DP. I havent read this DP yet, I just wanted to through that out there. Tuf, have anything you'd like to admit to?
yang.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 12:33:38 AM
To further back up my claim, i was clearly posting in a ton of threads (sometimes for no reason) to show that i was online. If you look at my profile, one of my most recent comments (from ryuu) was that i always delete my profile history. If you notice, i chose not to do that during the last dp, whilst posting in a ton of threads. I even said "im here" in the record attempts at most posts thread when the dp came up.

The question is obviously who silenced me? While i initially town read tuf, last dp he screamed of being the one to do it. I dont think it was a coincidence that he was questioning me hardcore and then suddenly i was silenced? I think tuf was the only one to call attention to the fact that i was posting in other threads, which is what the mafia would want to do. Silencing me so i couldnt answer his questions and throw suspicion onme is something he would do. Fos tuf. Cant vote right now on my phone. And the way he and drafter were playing yesterday and teamed up on yraelz makes me think they are some of our scum team.
yang.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 12:34:18 AM
VTL USM.

I have good reason to believe that he's not mafia, but I can't be certain. Clarification is needed. If he knows nothing about why these events occurred, I would advocate lynching him.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 12:38:22 AM
Frack, did you investigate anyone last night?
You are about the only one I trust as town, and you have active NP abilities. What do you have to report?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 12:40:38 AM
I will vouch for Bossy, but I don't think his confirmation of USM is as solid as he thought.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 12:47:29 AM
At 7/10/2013 12:40:38 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I will vouch for Bossy, but I don't think his confirmation of USM is as solid as he thought.

Im confused. I thought you fos'd him?
yang.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 12:49:03 AM
Im about to watch a movie but what do people think about tuf and drafter? They went after yraelz with the confidence of someone who would know his death would be janitored and we wouldnt have his flip to go on.
yang.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 12:52:03 AM
At 7/10/2013 12:47:29 AM, tulle wrote:
At 7/10/2013 12:40:38 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Im confused. I thought you fos'd him?

I did and do. However, I have reason to pause. I shouldn't say more.

I am gung-ho on USM, though.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 1:19:26 AM
At 7/10/2013 12:19:41 AM, tulle wrote:
I was silenced last DP. I havent read this DP yet, I just wanted to through that out there. Tuf, have anything you'd like to admit to?

Lol what? Please tell me your fake results, so I can lynch you that much easier.

VTL Tulle.

Tell me your full role PM now.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 1:24:27 AM
At 7/10/2013 12:33:38 AM, tulle wrote:
To further back up my claim, i was clearly posting in a ton of threads (sometimes for no reason) to show that i was online. If you look at my profile, one of my most recent comments (from ryuu) was that i always delete my profile history. If you notice, i chose not to do that during the last dp, whilst posting in a ton of threads. I even said "im here" in the record attempts at most posts thread when the dp came up.

The question is obviously who silenced me? While i initially town read tuf, last dp he screamed of being the one to do it. I dont think it was a coincidence that he was questioning me hardcore and then suddenly i was silenced?

What lol. Your crazy woman. Why do you think I stopped questioning you in DP2 than? I was mainly pre-occupied with yraelz, but I still fully plan on lynching you, unless you full claim.

I think tuf was the only one to call attention to the fact that i was posting in other threads, which is what the mafia would want to do.

I said it once. And how the fvck was I supposed to know you were silenced? You were posting in other threads when I clearly could have used your support in Yraelz lynch.

Silencing me so i couldnt answer his questions and throw suspicion onme is something he would do.

Oh would I? Cool, explain when I have done that before. Also explain how you htink I am retarded to ever have even attempted this.

Fos tuf. Cant vote right now on my phone. And the way he and drafter were playing yesterday and teamed up on yraelz makes me think they are some of our scum team.

So you think Yraelz was town? Explain, please, I dare you ;-0
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 1:26:36 AM
Come on Mary Anne Fisher. Tell me what you know about Mallory. I am excited to hear it.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 1:27:57 AM
Characters mentioned in the OP of DP1.

Timothy- Protagonist
Mentions 'nam, meaning he is a war vet. is foolhardy and gives up 10,000 dollars (most of is life savings) losing a bet in a card game.

Arnold- Bartender's brother (last name De'Laroys?)
Eugene- Bartender

Characters mentioned in the middle of DP1

Veronica- timothy blonde beautiful high school date (I think Timothy notes suspicion of her, though it might have been aimed malorie)

Malorie- from out of town, randomly coming to a dance to a school where her date conveniently ditched her. offers Timothy leave his girlfriend to do god knows what with her. Kind of a b1tch. Works at the wester, in what appears to be the current time frame of the game.

Timothy- diplomatic, teenager with a keen eye for pretty ladies, a genuine stud muffin apparently.

Characters Mentioned in DP2 OP

Timothy- Older Timothy, with a son. Presumably lives in the same house he has lived in since he was a child him self. Falls from a tree fixing his son's tire swing. Fate is unknown. I don't know if it was a death reference in relation to TA or if it is just part of the story.

Junior- Is this his name? IDK. He refers to him as Junior, so I will assume that it is. His antics seem like a normal child. Apparently almost breaks his foot or leg from the broken tire swing, but toughs it out without even crying, and obediently goes to bed.

Characters Mentioned in DP2 Endscene

Eugene- Friendly to Timothy. Laughs at Timothy's Gook joke, so there is a bit of historical feud tied into the story. Also mentions "commie spy", so Eugene appears to be a part of something big with both Mallory and Timothy.

Timothy- Seems ready and willing to help and contribute with whatever plan the three individuals are trying to hash out. Might be a mafia version of Timothy, since it notes association with Mallory, who Tulle apparently said was evil. I don't know, we will have to hash this out ASAP.

Bouncer- Apparently a friend of Timothy's, that Timothy helped hire at the pub. Not yet named. Not much detail about him, other than he is big, and deadly. Apaprently killed two vietnamese soldiers with a tree trunk in close combat.

Mallory- Not much was noted about her. Apparently she filled Timothy in on some vaguely unknown plan.

Assailant- Not much known about him. I can't tell if he is scum, because things kind of seem fishy about this little group meeting that Timothy had with his new friends. The story definitely doesn't make him seem "good" by any means at all. Could be the unknown man from the OP in the sign ups thread, but making assumptions like this could prove dangerous.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 1:30:28 AM
TUF, if you read me as town, why are you so quick to ignore my leads on scum? What do you make of USM's lie?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 1:32:27 AM
CLAIMS LIST

Role Claims:

TUF- Timothy Shumer- Innocent Child (will be revealed DP4)
Rocket- Red Hallaway- Popular Townie (confirmed)
USM- Miller
Frack- Paul Bess ( cheif of surgery)- 1x Doc, 1x RB, 1x autopsy
TheAntidoter- Timothy Shumer- Guards 1 person, if that person dies, every death is janitored.
FlippantBuoyancy - Timothy Shumer - Original Amnesiac, inherited TA's affiliation.
Daytonanerd- Michael Astropolous (Federal Marshal)- Investigative JOAT
Bossy_Burrito - ??????? - Investigative?

Character claims:

Tulle- Marie Ann Fisher- (Works For Mallory Westers, who is apparently mafia)

No claims:

Drafter (Role PM mentions something about Timothy?)
Skepsikyma
Khaos_Mage
HCP
Jordan
RoyalPaladin
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 1:33:30 AM
At 7/10/2013 1:30:28 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
TUF, if you read me as town, why are you so quick to ignore my leads on scum? What do you make of USM's lie?

I think you are town, but a crazy conspiracy theorist who jumps to insane conclusions from small details. This has been true in a lot of your games. Sometimes you are right, but most of the time I just go "WTF is he talking about?"
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 1:37:06 AM
At 7/10/2013 1:32:27 AM, TUF wrote:
CLAIMS LIST

Role Claims:

TUF- Timothy Shumer- Innocent Child (will be revealed DP4)
Rocket- Red Hallaway- Popular Townie (confirmed)
USM- Miller
Frack- Paul Bess ( cheif of surgery)- 1x Doc, 1x RB, 1x autopsy
TheAntidoter- Timothy Shumer- Guards 1 person, if that person dies, every death is janitored.
FlippantBuoyancy - Timothy Shumer - Original Amnesiac, inherited TA's affiliation.
Daytonanerd- Michael Astropolous (Federal Marshal)- Investigative JOAT
Bossy_Burrito - ??????? - Investigative?

Character claims:

Tulle- Marie Ann Fisher- (Works For Mallory Westers, who is apparently mafia)

No claims:

Drafter (Role PM mentions something about Timothy?)
Skepsikyma
Khaos_Mage
HCP
Jordan
RoyalPaladin

How do I not have a claim when I just claimed Adrian De'Laroy, the GAMBLER?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 1:38:33 AM
At 7/10/2013 1:33:30 AM, TUF wrote:
At 7/10/2013 1:30:28 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

I think you are town, but a crazy conspiracy theorist who jumps to insane conclusions from small details. This has been true in a lot of your games. Sometimes you are right, but most of the time I just go "WTF is he talking about?"

Fair enough about my craziness.
But, do you deny my results? And my subsequent analysis?

Can you explain why I had an active role from a claimed miller? Either I am lying, or he is.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 1:54:07 AM
Tuf you would think that if someone else silenced me, they would have drawn more attention to it by agreeing with you?

And why should i full role claim just because you want me to? I character claimed and explained my relation to mallory, just like you asked. Why doesnt my explanation satisfy you? You were the first to admit mallory sounded like she could be mafia. You fos me based on the fact that i said my pm suggests that is true and i gave an explanation? Try fishing harder lol

And yeah, ive mentioned in a ton of games how you pull gambits to cast suspicion on players you're arguing with.

Please explain to everyone why i would post in a ton of threads flagrantly, like i want it to be known im ourposefully not posting in the mafia game. And if you believe i was silenced, who do you think did it?

Lol **vtl tuf**. If budda requires i bold i'll do that later.
yang.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 1:59:51 AM
And you were posting in your other game but it took you a full hour to respond to my accusation... i am almost certain tuf is the one who silenced me. I barely interacted with anyone else dp1.
yang.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 2:04:22 AM
At 7/10/2013 1:59:51 AM, tulle wrote:
And you were posting in your other game but it took you a full hour to respond to my accusation... i am almost certain tuf is the one who silenced me. I barely interacted with anyone else dp1.

I probably shouldn't say this, but you interacted quite heavily with me in DP1. Why do you dicount me?

What do you think of my results?
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 2:11:50 AM
Right. Thats true. But like i said, i think the mafia would want to draw attention to the fact that i wasnt posting in the thread, especially since i was more active dp1. If tuf is town and didnt silence me, why wouldnt the silencer not mention it at all?

Re: your role, its a pretty convoluted one to make up... but im not sure i follow though, that budda would tell you details about anyones role. How did you know nothing happened to the person you targeted? Was that np1 or np2?
yang.