Living Players:
1. daytonanerd
2. TUF2 (Thaddeus)
3. DNinja
4. Maikuru
5. Budda
6. F16
7. Rocket

With 7 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
This Day Phase will end No Later Than 7/15 at 1000 DDO Time.
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2013 10:33:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
NP4 Results:
daytona, TUF, Maikuru, Rocketed visited Budda

This means budda used his role last night, because I targetted maikuru, not budda.

I am guessing the mafia forfeited their kill so as not to be found out. But it's too late, because we already know it's TUF from yesterday right?

VTL TUF.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2013 10:56:55 AM
At 7/12/2013 10:33:43 AM, RocketEngineer wrote:
NP4 Results:

This means budda used his role last night, because I targetted maikuru, not budda.

I am guessing the mafia forfeited their kill so as not to be found out. But it's too late, because we already know it's TUF from yesterday right?

VTL TUF.

LOL they didn't forfeit, I'm the elite bodyguard. I targeted daytona so either he was the target or I got redirected to budda. I'm sorry daytona but I hope you understand why I didn't role claim yesterday.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2013 11:11:04 AM
I'll unvote for a second. Budda you used your role right?? Either that or their is a 3 way redirecter. But it seems more logical that budda just used his back up, and is town, and TUF is scum. I'll wait for everyone to speak.
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2013 11:12:48 AM
At 7/12/2013 10:56:55 AM, Maikuru wrote:
NP4 Results:

VTL TUF.

LOL they didn't forfeit, I'm the elite bodyguard. I targeted daytona so either he was the target or I got redirected to budda. I'm sorry daytona but I hope you understand why I didn't role claim yesterday.

Did you forfeit your action on NP4 than? Shouldn't your action have protected OneE?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2013 11:49:14 AM
NP4 Results:

VTL TUF.

Well, Rocket saw you visiting Budda so if we believe Rocket to be town, it is pretty obvious you would have visited Budda as well.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2013 11:54:03 AM
At 7/12/2013 11:12:48 AM, RocketEngineer wrote:
NP4 Results:

VTL TUF.

Did you forfeit your action on NP4 than? Shouldn't your action have protected OneE?

You mean NP3? I said earlier that my role is nonconsecutive. I used it NP2 and last night.
- lamerde

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2013 12:10:01 PM
I tracked maikuru last night and got that budda visited no one. So I guess that means budda was telling the truth. Which means... I don't freaking know.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2013 12:12:18 PM
At 7/12/2013 11:59:35 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Maikuru, why did you protect Budda NP2?

I townread him but figured he wasn't being active enough to attract a watcher or something. He was an easy NK target.
- lamerde

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2013 12:18:28 PM
I am going to sleep on this. I have no idea what's going on, or how budda can be scum now....
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2013 1:35:06 PM
I love how everyone targeted me last night lol. I'm going to Dave & Busters soon but will be on here and there. Let's get daytona's results and go from there.
- lamerde

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2013 2:14:36 PM
Maikuru, what exactly is an elite bodyguard?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2013 2:39:22 PM
NP4 Results:

VTL TUF.

Interesting. I thought I saved Budda. I used my doctor ability on him. Regardless, Buddamoose is obviously town. So is Rocket, he got the results right.

VTL TUF for Death.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2013 3:42:48 PM
I think there are a lot of things that don't make sense. If TUF is mafia, who is his buddy? I can't see Budda being it. Maikuru? Maybe. Rocket? I doubt it.

I've looked through the role list on drafter's page and there are plenty of roles which make it so that if they are mafia-sided, we can't use our "conventional" methods of confirming people to use POE. As such I don't think my POE was accurate enough. I have to re-evaluate and see who is least likely to be mafia.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2013 4:09:41 PM
The only one that it is near impossible to be mafia is Daytona. Consider:

Amnesiac: Once per game, you may target a player in the graveyard. You will take on their role and affiliation.

Hypothetically, if Rocket was mafia, he would have easily taken on Royal's role NP3. The NP2 results of course would have been provided to him by drafter who pretty much said that he would supply the mafia the results of mafiosos that died that night. He claimed DP2 - he could have used Royal's results. However, I'd say it more likely that Royal herself may have claimed watcher unless they planned this in advance.

Budda being mafia backup isn't out the question either. Or a mafia consumer.

Consumer: Each night, you may kill another player, if successful, you will gain the ability of that player.

So, kill OneE and gain his ability? If mafia have a protective role which isn't unlikely given a vig and a JOAT with a vig shot, that pretty much guarantees Budda would stay alive while confirming his ability. As for Budda claiming backup, he would know that he would gain the ability of the player he killed thus making it a perfect fake-claim. I wouldn't rule out straight-up mafia backup either.

Mimic: Once per game, you may target another living player. You will permanently gain the role of that player. Your affiliation remains unchanged.

This could be done by Rocket when Royal was still living as a gambit to make it seem like one of them was confirmed if the other died. A watcher and a doc seems like overkill. Also, a mafia lookout and a watcher makes the point of a lookout rather useless. Why are so quick to say that Rocket is confirmed because his role is confirmed?

Maikuru: He could be scum bussing Royal for towncred although this is more of a behavioral read. Perhaps the logic vote early on was intended to distance because Logic was a Yakuza? I doubt there would be an elite bodyguard, doc, and watcher in the same game and I can't get over the fact that maybe Rocket/Maikuru are scum.

TUF: The odd about TUF is that he was so sure that Budda was mafia while never considering the possibility of Rocket being mafia. That would make sense with Rocket being town and TUF knowing that Rocket was town and trying to finish a Budda mislynch before he attacked Rocket at LYLO.

The thing that makes me re-evaluate is that TUF's behavior of being totally confused about who the remaining mafia are also makes sense from a town perspective. If he was mafia, wouldn't he just go after Rocket after Budda was confirmed and try and get a mislynch before he died? This would only work if there is another teammate though, if TUF is the last mafia, he would have to play more conservatively.

I am not sure at this point. Perhaps I am just being overly paranoid, but I want to see Budda's analysis that he said he was going to post yesterday. I also want to see TUF's reasons for his oscillating read on me. Khaos should also answer why he is never using his role. I don't think Rocket ever saw Khaos visit anyone.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2013 1:44:43 PM
At 7/12/2013 10:24:24 AM, drafterman wrote:
Living Players:
1. daytonanerd - rushed OneE's death
2. TUF2 (Thaddeus)
3. Khaos (DNinja)
4. Maikuru - elite bodyguard claim is odd (backup, doc, and lightning rod) already in game
5. Budda - presumably used lightning rod (if mafia, they would have not used kill)
6. F16 - claim of beloved is suspicious timing
7. Rocket - From what I understand, Rocket is either really lucky or town

Daytona, what roles have you all used? Do you have any left?
F-16, why would town risk a beloved as being backup? Why wouldn't you have outed yourself as beloved to protect yourself, and let the backup try for another role.

VTL Maikuru
I don't know what to make of TUF or Daytona, but I think if there are two scum, it would be F-16.

(sorry for the inactivity, but I was trying to prevent my death in another game)
My work here is, finally, done.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2013 4:08:01 PM
At 7/12/2013 2:39:22 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
NP4 Results:

VTL TUF.

Interesting. I thought I saved Budda. I used my doctor ability on him. Regardless, Buddamoose is obviously town. So is Rocket, he got the results right.

VTL TUF for Death.

Why didn't you use your doc on OneE when he used his lightning rod?
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2013 5:04:26 PM
At 7/12/2013 4:09:41 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
The only one that it is near impossible to be mafia is Daytona. Consider:

Amnesiac: Once per game, you may target a player in the graveyard. You will take on their role and affiliation.

Hypothetically, if Rocket was mafia, he would have easily taken on Royal's role NP3. The NP2 results of course would have been provided to him by drafter who pretty much said that he would supply the mafia the results of mafiosos that died that night. He claimed DP2 - he could have used Royal's results. However, I'd say it more likely that Royal herself may have claimed watcher unless they planned this in advance.

Budda being mafia backup isn't out the question either. Or a mafia consumer.

Consumer: Each night, you may kill another player, if successful, you will gain the ability of that player.

So, kill OneE and gain his ability? If mafia have a protective role which isn't unlikely given a vig and a JOAT with a vig shot, that pretty much guarantees Budda would stay alive while confirming his ability. As for Budda claiming backup, he would know that he would gain the ability of the player he killed thus making it a perfect fake-claim. I wouldn't rule out straight-up mafia backup either.

Mimic: Once per game, you may target another living player. You will permanently gain the role of that player. Your affiliation remains unchanged.

This could be done by Rocket when Royal was still living as a gambit to make it seem like one of them was confirmed if the other died. A watcher and a doc seems like overkill. Also, a mafia lookout and a watcher makes the point of a lookout rather useless. Why are so quick to say that Rocket is confirmed because his role is confirmed?

Maikuru: He could be scum bussing Royal for towncred although this is more of a behavioral read. Perhaps the logic vote early on was intended to distance because Logic was a Yakuza?

That must be some hardcore towncred. When I called out Royal, logic was dead and Ify was hammered lol. As for my vote on logic, if I hadn't called out his lurking, we'd still be voting for ober.

I doubt there would be an elite bodyguard, doc, and watcher in the same game and I can't get over the fact that maybe Rocket/Maikuru are scum.

Wait, can we trust the role confirmations or not? Isn't the point of this entire post that there are other roles we haven't considered? Also, you never addressed my question about there being a watcher, tracker, and lookout in the game.

TUF: The odd about TUF is that he was so sure that Budda was mafia while never considering the possibility of Rocket being mafia. That would make sense with Rocket being town and TUF knowing that Rocket was town and trying to finish a Budda mislynch before he attacked Rocket at LYLO.

The thing that makes me re-evaluate is that TUF's behavior of being totally confused about who the remaining mafia are also makes sense from a town perspective. If he was mafia, wouldn't he just go after Rocket after Budda was confirmed and try and get a mislynch before he died? This would only work if there is another teammate though, if TUF is the last mafia, he would have to play more conservatively.

I am not sure at this point. Perhaps I am just being overly paranoid, but I want to see Budda's analysis that he said he was going to post yesterday. I also want to see TUF's reasons for his oscillating read on me. Khaos should also answer why he is never using his role. I don't think Rocket ever saw Khaos visit anyone.

If role confirmations don't matter, what are your behavioral reads?
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2013 5:11:10 PM
At 7/13/2013 1:44:43 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/12/2013 10:24:24 AM, drafterman wrote:
Living Players:
1. daytonanerd - rushed OneE's death
2. TUF2 (Thaddeus)
3. Khaos (DNinja)
4. Maikuru - elite bodyguard claim is odd (backup, doc, and lightning rod) already in game
5. Budda - presumably used lightning rod (if mafia, they would have not used kill)
6. F16 - claim of beloved is suspicious timing
7. Rocket - From what I understand, Rocket is either really lucky or town

Daytona, what roles have you all used? Do you have any left?
F-16, why would town risk a beloved as being backup? Why wouldn't you have outed yourself as beloved to protect yourself, and let the backup try for another role.

VTL Maikuru

lol dude? Considering the last two DP's have been about questioning roles and F-16 just made a list of scum role possibilities, can you explain this? Are you caught up on the other DP's?

I don't know what to make of TUF or Daytona, but I think if there are two scum, it would be F-16.

(sorry for the inactivity, but I was trying to prevent my death in another game)
- lamerde

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2013 5:16:37 PM
F-16, with a bomb as a beloved princess, the vigs actually become negative utility. Now here is the thing, that conclusion is obvious enough, and the only thing i don't understand is, you are the Beloved Princess, and unlike me, who doesnt know whether or not your lying, you know you are legit, at least from your POV. Mafia wouldnt need a doc, solely because town is likely to hit town, and if they hit the bomb or BP, the vig(s) are neutralized.

So why didnt you draw that conclusion?

Oh, and if the basis behind me being scum is that there is a potential for a mafia protector, then that De facto makes Maikuru scum. Why? Daytona is guaranteed town. Else if mafia he bussed the recruit rignt after the yak recruited? Thats just implausible

Another question, Maikuru, you ask why Daytona waived, why did you waive that same night? And being that you had to have waived, why are you even asking why Daytona did as if it is some sort of potentially scummy thing?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2013 5:22:49 PM
At 7/13/2013 5:16:37 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
F-16, with a bomb as a beloved princess, the vigs actually become negative utility. Now here is the thing, that conclusion is obvious enough, and the only thing i don't understand is, you are the Beloved Princess, and unlike me, who doesnt know whether or not your lying, you know you are legit, at least from your POV. Mafia wouldnt need a doc, solely because town is likely to hit town, and if they hit the bomb or BP, the vig(s) are neutralized.

Oh, and if the basis behind me being scum is that there is a potential for a mafia protector, then that De facto makes Maikuru scum. Why? Daytona is guaranteed town. Else if mafia he bussed the recruit rignt after the yak recruited? Thats just implausible

Another question, Maikuru, you ask why Daytona waived, why did you waive that same night? And being that you had to have waived, why are you even asking why Daytona did as if it is some sort of potentially scummy thing?

I didn't waive, my role is nonconsecutive.
- lamerde

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2013 5:27:30 PM
Anyways

Daytona- Obvs town, like Skywalker, outted IFLY, vig'd royal. Obvs town

DNinja- CC'd a fake claim. Not something maf would do given TUF was town. He's town

Maikuru- Pressured Logic right off the bat, kept pressuring, and then called out Royal too. Obvs town.

Rocket- His interaction with Royal was far from faked. Him calling out Royal and OneE as scum given the quick hammer, the way he outted his results, all mesh with being an inexperienced townie.

This leaves i do believe, TUF and F-16 as our last options.

We lynch TUF today, if the game is still not over we lynch F-16. Simple as that

VTL TUF

By the way, I never voted TUF past Dp cause i was, idk, living? I kinda have a life now, speaking of which, I have a Jason Aldean concert to go to
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2013 5:28:09 PM
At 7/13/2013 5:22:49 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/13/2013 5:16:37 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

I didn't waive, my role is nonconsecutive.

Oh ok, fair enough
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion