Jump to topic:

Interesting Mafia Concept - Up for Grabs

Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2013 6:32:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm going to keep taking a break from mafia due to impending grad school applications.

However, I had this idea that maybe someone would want to run with. I was thinking it would be fun to theme a game based off of players on DDO. For instance, TUF might receive this role PM:

Tuf you are Logical-Master, one of the original founders of mafia on DDO. During NP1 and 2 you may investigate a player and use your acute understanding of behavior to determine their affiliation. Due to your recent inactivity, you will become vanilla after NP2. You win with town.

Just a thought, maybe it has been done before. I didn't bother checking the archives. Drafter and Lucky would for sure be mafia roles.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2013 6:52:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/13/2013 6:32:23 PM, Yraelz wrote:
I'm going to keep taking a break from mafia due to impending grad school applications.

However, I had this idea that maybe someone would want to run with. I was thinking it would be fun to theme a game based off of players on DDO. For instance, TUF might receive this role PM:

Tuf you are Logical-Master, one of the original founders of mafia on DDO. During NP1 and 2 you may investigate a player and use your acute understanding of behavior to determine their affiliation. Due to your recent inactivity, you will become vanilla after NP2. You win with town.

Just a thought, maybe it has been done before. I didn't bother checking the archives. Drafter and Lucky would for sure be mafia roles.

This has been done before, plenty of times. In fact it's probably the most used concept in this history of mafia themes.

I think there are if you CTRL F you will find four of them by searching "DDO", though I know there are way more than that from memory. Including logical master DDO murder mystery.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227