Send a Message
7/16/2013 7:25:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lynched Last Phase:
No One

Died Last Night:
Khaos2 (Detectable Ninja):
Character: Obi-Wan Kenobi
Role: Restless Spirit - During each Night Phase after your death you may name a living player. During the next Day Phase, your spirit will place a vote on that player - "I will always be with you."
Affiliation/Win Condition: You win with the Town. The Town wins when it eliminates all opposing factions.

Previously Dead:
TUF - Arvel Crynyd - Bomb - Town - Lynched DP1
Logic - Emperor Palpatine - Yakuza - Mafia - Died NP1
trekie - Yoda - Dreamer - Town - Died NP1
Sarcastic - Han Solo - Vigilante - Town - Died NP1
IFLY - Lando Calrissian - Goon - Mafia - Lynched DP2
royal - Admiral Piett - Lookout - Mafia - Died NP2
Khaos - Chewbacca - Doctor - Town - Died NP2
OneE - C-3PO - Lightning Rod - Town - Died NP3

Living Players:
1. daytonanerd
2. TUF2 (Thaddeus)
3. Maikuru
4. Budda
5. F16
6. Rocket

With 7 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
This Day Phase will end No Later Than 7/18 at 0800 DDO Time.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 11:00:25 AM
VTL Rocket for Death

Yeah, your last post on DP5 gave it away. Nice job, you arrogant bastard. His post also essentially gave away that there are 2 mafia left.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 12:03:13 PM
Rocket's going down in history for that one LOL!

VTL Rocket
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 12:28:52 PM
I knew it, I fvcking knew it! Last night I tracked f-16 to khaos.f-16 is scum and I totally called that sh1t the whole game!!

Vtl f-16

also somehow I got to use my role twice, and I used my other one on khaos who visited no one.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 12:32:07 PM
At 7/16/2013 12:28:52 PM, TUF wrote:
I knew it, I fvcking knew it! Last night I tracked f-16 to khaos.f-16 is scum and I totally called that sh1t the whole game!!

Vtl f-16

also somehow I got to use my role twice, and I used my other one on khaos who visited no one.

VTL TUF
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 12:35:01 PM
Maikuru, Daytona, Unvote for Second. Let's wait for rocket to explain. He could have been congratulating town.

or he could be scum buddies with f-16, but right now I am way more trusting of my results.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 12:37:27 PM
I think Rocket is likely town who hammered TUF because he thought he was winning the game for town.

Drafter likely ended the DP early to give TUF a chance because TUF likely pointed out drafter saying that there are less than 24 hours left. I think TUF is the last mafia.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 12:37:57 PM

Vtl f-16

This confirms you. I used my final ability, the motivate ability on you.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 12:38:25 PM
I am almost home. When I get there I will publish the case against f-16 that I've been building for a while, though with these results it doesn't matter.

Consider this though, if you think rocket was scum for trying to hammer me, than you logically should believe my results unless you think that was a foolish gambit. Think about it. But in the meantime, at least Unvote.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 12:38:34 PM
At 7/16/2013 12:37:57 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Vtl f-16

And if he is mafia, why would he not be motivated?
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 12:40:26 PM
At 7/16/2013 12:37:27 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I think Rocket is likely town who hammered TUF because he thought he was winning the game for town.

F-16, no. What he did, it seems like Rocket had inside info. If he was town, there was no way to know for sure that there was one mafia left. He would have to had have had inside information to know that. He is definitely mafia.

Drafter likely ended the DP early to give TUF a chance because TUF likely pointed out drafter saying that there are less than 24 hours left. I think TUF is the last mafia.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 12:42:36 PM
At 7/16/2013 12:38:34 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 7/16/2013 12:37:57 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Vtl f-16

And if he is mafia, why would he not be motivated?

I don't believe him to be mafia. I know, sudden reversal on my behalf. But since Rocket is 99.9% scum, this means TUF is most likely town in my opinion.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 12:44:06 PM

lol @ scum team

Why do you think there is only 1 scum left?
- lamerde

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 12:44:44 PM
F-16 is feeding us lies and has done a fairly good job at it. But his post makes me think rocket is actually town. I highly doubt he was gambiting against a mafia member. Thanks f-16, for confirming rocket. That means you and maikuru are dead meat. Unless its budda... All I know is that Daytona and rocket are town. If we lynch you today than we have this game in the bag.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 12:47:05 PM
At 7/16/2013 12:44:44 PM, TUF wrote:
F-16 is feeding us lies and has done a fairly good job at it. But his post makes me think rocket is actually town. I highly doubt he was gambiting against a mafia member. Thanks f-16, for confirming rocket. That means you and maikuru are dead meat. Unless its budda... All I know is that Daytona and rocket are town. If we lynch you today than we have this game in the bag.

Wasn't F-16 just trying to defend Rocket? How is that a gambit against him?

Nonetheless,

Unvote for now.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 12:48:37 PM

unvote, VTL f-16 for deadly death
- lamerde

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 12:50:11 PM
At 7/16/2013 12:47:05 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

It's a town cred post. Nothing about rockets actions last day phase should make him that confident he is town outside of inside knowledge. F-16 knows he is town, and hopes to gain town cred, and rockets vote.

Nonetheless,

Unvote for now.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 12:51:04 PM
At 7/16/2013 12:47:05 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Nonetheless,

Unvote for now.

If you believe Tuf is town, that means F-16 is scum. Rocket and Tuf can't both be scum or else Rocket wouldn't have tried to hammer him for the win. In other words, game over =D

Whoever hammers F-16 has to say hammering for the win. It's only fitting.
- lamerde

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 12:52:13 PM
Just about home. I have to walk now, so it will be Bout 20 mins. Brb.
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 1:10:57 PM
Last night I watched Daytona. Nobody other than me visited him.
Also I actually thought TUF was mafia and my hammer would win the game for the town. I am rethinking everything now, before I decide to believe TUF or f-16, but i am leaning toward TUF being the scum still.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 1:18:59 PM
At 7/16/2013 1:13:22 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Maikuru, who did you bodyguard last night?

Nobody. Pretty sure I said my role is nonconsecutive like 8 times now.
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 1:24:32 PM
At 7/16/2013 1:10:57 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
Last night I watched Daytona. Nobody other than me visited him.
Also I actually thought TUF was mafia and my hammer would win the game for the town. I am rethinking everything now, before I decide to believe TUF or f-16, but i am leaning toward TUF being the scum still.

What were your reasons for voting Tuf? Why are you only leaning scum on him now?
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 1:27:24 PM
Unvote. Just remembered F-16 claimed beloved princess. I'll wait for tuf's case.
- lamerde

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 1:55:58 PM
Sorry I got distracted with Juggles team debates thread. I am going to edit, and re-verify some things in the case before I post it. Hold on please.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 2:37:16 PM
I haven't slept in over 28 hours, and my fiance is coming home in like four hours, meaning I won't get much sleep after that.

I have a lot more that I needed to add to my case. It's all subjective behavior reads, but for the best effect, I advice you cross check F-16's behavior as town in other games to this one.

INTRO

I have been doubting my reads on F-16 this whole game. I"ll admit the entire reason I have been back and forth on him, is because I have been giving him way too much credit on his skill level. So much that I have over thought his play too many times. I needed to just trust my read on his behavior, because it was entirely accurate. I did not do this, and because of my foolishness, I have let scum slip through 3 day phases (since being replaced).

Differences in behavior patterns

F-16 was trying way too hard to play the line between good guy, yet trying to remain the critical "okay with lynching a townie in order to punish them" intimidation factor. I just wasn"t buying it. Especially the second he said "I won"t lose any sleep if TUF is town." As town, being confident that I am scum (if you doubt me that he was really confident, please re-read Day Phase one) why would be un-effected by the death of a townie? It hurts his team. Him expressing a lack of caring at my affilation was pro-mafia. He scape goats himself later, so that he can say that he was justified in hislynch regaurdless of my affiliation. I would expect a real townie to say something more like "I swear TUF, if you are town I am going to be so pissed at you." Or something like that.

Also when has F-16 does this as town recently? I keep referencing Lucky"s Romance of the three kingdoms, because it really is a demonstration on how much more conservative he was in that game. You could tell he was genuinely conflicted, yet wanted to make the smart move. So F-16 made a hard townie move, and went with the non-obvious lynch. In this game you can generally see a purpose that f-16 is trying to accomplish; Catching scum.

F-16"s questions in DP1 to look informative and questioning were completely a guised look at aggressive town play leading. I think F-16 knew right from the get go that he was going to be regarded as something as a leader based on his experience level and activity. Coming into this game, I would have to say F-16 is probably one of the best players on the list of living players. He follows this role and instantly tries to look for support in Nouema, and others, has he questions members. But his questions were what intrigued me, because his questions seemed more like he was asking them just to ask; Not that he actually cared whether that person was town or not. Without considering any aspect of town behavior in a player, his questions were designed to make a player come up with excuses and reasonings that would otherwise look scummy regardless of how they answered the question. He wasn"t trying to solve anything with these; He was trying to shed doubt.

All of this mixed in with his suddenly aggressive non-caring of my affiliation DP1 seemed scummy as heck to me. Scum had a mis-lynch in their sights and they weren"t going to lose it. It can be challenging to get them sometimes, and when one presents itself you attack before it slips away. And without the governor, or whatever it was that killed me, I would have. Mafia wouldn"t risk that. I believe that if F-16 were town, he would have thought about the situation more, and looked at how the gambit made sense given the situation. Because my actions did not make sense at all from a scum point of view, and if the whole thing was a ruse, than f-16 had to have some shirking belief that I am truly un-intelligent. I can see how some players would assert that, but I just couldn"t wrap my head around that person being F-16.

Also In DP3, F-16 POE"d players with FOS on them for inactivity: Something the game was suffering since day one. He subsequently was able to convince the rest of the town that scum were within Thad (me now) , oneE, and Buddamoose. At the same time, he townread a player (maikuru) for simply FOSing a player that could be on his own mafia team, to be faked as a gambit.

This comment I also feel gives away maikuru as his scum buddy " I won't discount bussing but I think it is unlikely he is bussing his entire scumteam." I think this is exactly what maikuru was doing Also 2 players at the point though wasn"t his entire scum team. At this point it has finally breached that though. ;-)

The big point on Day Phase 3, is again F-16"s town cred post on rocket saying "I doubt there would be two watchers". Rather than consider the possibility of Rocket being scum for having the same role as the mafia member, shouldn"t he suspect Rocket of lying and casually introduce the possibility of rocket being town as a viable option rather than set it in stone?
Again his entire act towards rocket is scummy, pro-scum, and did I mention scum-a-licious?

That and his press on Rocket being town this Day Phase makes me think that Rocket is town.