Jump to topic:

Beneath the Shade of the Sycamore Tree DP4

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 8:48:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Timothy stared at the pistol sitting not inches away from his face. The barrel pointed directly at him, held by a taller man.

"Look, whatever you think I did, whatever you want to do yourself, its not true, and its not worth it, ok? I didnt do anything. I swear, I was knocked unconscious. Thats all I know. I'm sorry you lost your son, I really am, but its not my fault, ok?"

"I dont really fvcking care. Somebody needs to pay, and you were the one who let it happen."

"I DIDNT FVCKING LET ANYTHING HAPPEN!" Timothy roared, "Do you honestly think I would sit there and let my squadmates die? HELL NO!"

"It doesnt matter, either way you better say one final prayer Tim, because soon enough you'll be in front of God himself."

The man clicked the safety off of the gun. Timothy lunged at him, and the man fired. The bullet grazed Timothy's shoulder, narrowly missing, as Timothy barreled into the man holding the gun. The pistol flew away, and the mans head cracked into the concrete as he was slammed into the ground, immediately unconscious.

Timothy walked over to the pistol and picked it up. Walking back over, he pointed it at the man on the ground, "I didnt want them to die. I didnt have any control, but damnit, I have control now, and I will kill you, before you kill me. I guess recruiting me was a mistake Sarge."

*BOOM*

KILLED IN THE NIGHT
Bossyburrito- Janitored

LYNCHED LAST DAY PHASE

Tulle- Janitored

DEAD PLAYERS

Yraelz- JANITORED
Daytonanerd- JANITORED
TheAntidoter- JANITORED
Tulle- JANITORED
Bossyburrito- JANITORED

LIVING PLAYERS

1. TUF
2. Zaradi
3. Drafter
4. IFLYHIGH
5. Khaos_Mage
6. Frackjack
7. RocketEngineer
8. HCP
9. jordan
10. RoyalPaladin

With 10 players alive it take 6 votes to lynch! Good Luck!

Day Phase ends at 9PM 7/19.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 8:48:48 PM
TUF IS INNOCENT nac
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 9:23:21 PM
CLAIMS LIST

Dead:

Bossy_Burrito - ????- Outted as the mason

Tulle- ????- (Claimed Marie Ann Fisher a vanilla)

Yraelz- ???? (Claimed to be back-up for first role that died)

Daytonanerd- ???? ( claimed Michael Astropolous, an investigative JOAT)

TA- ???? ( Claimed Timothy Shumer and to Guard 1 person, if that person dies, every death is janitored.)

Role Claims:

TUF- Timothy Shumer- Innocent Child (will be revealed DP4)

Rocket- Red Hallaway- Popular Townie (role confirmed)

USM- Miller

Frack- Paul Bess ( cheif of surgery)- 1x Doc, 1x RB, 1x autopsy

Khaos_Mage- Adrian De'Leroy- Gambler (at start of game, could choose to be vanilla, or a role stripper that investigates guilty. Chose the latter. He goes to people and can randomly play "fold em, hold em, or walk away" And immediently use their role.

Jordan- Belefonte Krumm-1x BP

RoyalPaladin-Joseph Drummond- Silencer (bouncer mentioned in the OP of last DP.)

Character claims:

Drafter- Paul Bess (Role PM mentions something about Timothy?)

IFLY (Skepsikyma)- Daniel Shumer (Timothy's Father)

No claims:

HCP (needs to be replaced since like DP1)
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 9:36:09 PM
Characters mentioned in the OP of DP1.

Timothy- Protagonist
Mentions 'nam, meaning he is a war vet. is foolhardy and gives up 10,000 dollars (most of is life savings) losing a bet in a card game.

Arnold- Bartender's brother (last name De'Laroys?)
Eugene- Bartender

Characters mentioned in the middle of DP1

Veronica- timothy blonde beautiful high school date (I think Timothy notes suspicion of her, though it might have been aimed malorie)

Malorie- from out of town, randomly coming to a dance to a school where her date conveniently ditched her. offers Timothy leave his girlfriend to do god knows what with her. Kind of a b1tch. Works at the wester, in what appears to be the current time frame of the game.

Timothy- diplomatic, teenager with a keen eye for pretty ladies, a genuine stud muffin apparently.

Characters Mentioned in DP2 OP

Timothy- Older Timothy, with a son. Presumably lives in the same house he has lived in since he was a child him self. Falls from a tree fixing his son's tire swing. Fate is unknown. I don't know if it was a death reference in relation to TA or if it is just part of the story.

Junior- Is this his name? IDK. He refers to him as Junior, so I will assume that it is. His antics seem like a normal child. Apparently almost breaks his foot or leg from the broken tire swing, but toughs it out without even crying, and obediently goes to bed.

Characters Mentioned in DP2 Endscene

Eugene- Friendly to Timothy. Laughs at Timothy's Gook joke, so there is a bit of historical feud tied into the story. Also mentions "commie spy", so Eugene appears to be a part of something big with both Mallory and Timothy.

Timothy- Seems ready and willing to help and contribute with whatever plan the three individuals are trying to hash out. Might be a mafia version of Timothy, since it notes association with Mallory, who Tulle apparently said was evil. I don't know, we will have to hash this out ASAP.

Bouncer- Apparently a friend of Timothy's, that Timothy helped hire at the pub. Not yet named. Not much detail about him, other than he is big, and deadly. Apaprently killed two vietnamese soldiers with a tree trunk in close combat.

Mallory- Not much was noted about her. Apparently she filled Timothy in on some vaguely unknown plan.

Assailant- Not much known about him. I can't tell if he is scum, because things kind of seem fishy about this little group meeting that Timothy had with his new friends. The story definitely doesn't make him seem "good" by any means at all. Could be the unknown man from the OP in the sign ups thread, but making assumptions like this could prove dangerous.

Characters mentioned in DP4 OP

Timothy Shumer- Older version, war vet. Scummy sounding from the OP, killing his sergeant rather than sparing his life. Was about to be killed based on the Seargents emotions on losing his son. Escaped and killed Sargent in return.

Seargent- I don't think he is a bad guy, just emotional after losing his son, and seeking vengeance.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 9:38:19 PM
I think it's a safe assumption that Bossy was the Sargent. It makes perfect sense with what he claimed DP1.

Remember how he said that his role PM mentioned something about The war? It kind of coincides with the the OP. And it definitely makes one of the Timothy's look like scum.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 9:52:48 PM
TUF- Confirmed by mod

Drafter- Behaviorally town, plus claimed a character that coincides with FrackJack's Which makes sense via DP1 with Drafter's behavior towards him. Likely town.

Khaos_Mage- 3rd party, But currently will win with the town. recruited into the masons. Has results possibly implicating zaradi

Zaradi- Is implicated by Zaradi, though there are several unknown factors to be considered before assumptions are made. Right now I am skeptical of him due to him being the only other alive claimed Timothy, and the OP makes this Timothy look bad.

IFLYHIGH- Needs to claim

Frackjack- Innocent by daytonna. Also confirmed via drafters character, and role making sense via game mechanics.

RocketEngineer- Confirmed popular townie. I have only ever seen this role as mafia once, and that was because I made the role in one of my games. Is behavior is crappy though,and not the most helpfulness. Also like to note that he bandwagons a lot,which is annoying, because he lynched me for this same reason in Yraelz's beginner games. I am open to believing he can be scum, but I have never seen Budda use this role as a mafia role before.

HCP- Needs replacement. On the otherhand I think he is town because I doubt budda would refuse to replace a mafia team member for so long. HCP has made a grand total of 0 posts. I am sure mafia would be pissed if budda waited this long to replace him. this is based off of mod and player psyche, but I would be willing to treat this as confirmation for now.

jordan- Bandwagoned in DP2 On yraelz's lynch. Claimed last dayphase. His role can't really be confirmed, so I will say he is a likely scum candidate.

RoyalPaladin- I am angry at her if she silenced khaos like she said she would: This is pro-scum. If she wants to lynch khaos for being third party, that's fine, but why take away his voice and vote, when he could still potentially help us this day phase? I hope she didn't do this, and I will be pissed if she did. I town read royal, but I think she plays the game out of a lot of irrational behavior, and non- secular intelligent reasons.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 9:54:55 PM
THINGS TO DO THIS DAY PHASE:

1. Full claim from the remaining un-claimed players, specifically IFLY.

2. Find Out all results.

3. Hear from Frack and HCP, or get them the fvck replaced.

4. Decide our stance on whether we care about allowing the third party to live (you already know my stance on this) or pursuing the lynch of a mafia member instead.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 9:55:50 PM
My top lynch targets for the day as it stands would fall between Zaradi (based on the OP implicating a Timothy as scum), and Jordan for his behavior, and un-confirmable role.
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 10:03:41 PM
At 7/16/2013 8:48:04 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
DEAD PLAYERS

Yraelz- JANITORED
Daytonanerd- JANITORED
TheAntidoter- JANITORED
Tulle- JANITORED
Bossyburrito- JANITORED

^Oh fvcking interesting that. We're having words after this game TUF.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 10:12:19 PM
At 7/16/2013 10:03:41 PM, Yraelz wrote:
DEAD PLAYERS

Yraelz- JANITORED
Daytonanerd- JANITORED
TheAntidoter- JANITORED
Tulle- JANITORED
Bossyburrito- JANITORED

The dead don't speak, so shut the fvck up.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 10:13:14 PM
At 7/16/2013 10:10:02 PM, Zaradi wrote:
My scum list right now is Drafter and IFLY from simple POE.

Then maybe you need to think with a bit more complexity.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 10:33:21 PM
At 7/16/2013 10:03:41 PM, Yraelz wrote:
DEAD PLAYERS

Yraelz- JANITORED
Daytonanerd- JANITORED
TheAntidoter- JANITORED
Tulle- JANITORED
Bossyburrito- JANITORED

Lol you funny man. When we have words at the end, please quote to me where I said I didn't think your death would be janitored, or that mafia deaths wouldn't be janitored lol. I've been saying all along that I believe the deaths are a function of TA's role mechanic: It doesn't make sense to have a mafia janitor in addition to a role that can potentially make every role in the game janitored for the rest of the game. Also with Frack's role, it makes complete sense.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 10:35:04 PM
At 7/16/2013 10:04:01 PM, Zaradi wrote:
And your wrong on both accounts TUF. Masons are a b*tch.

Didn't khaos you or bossy last day phase say that there are multiple options between the masoning containing scum? I don't think the mason PM was an investigate mason PM. If so why the hell did Khaos keep painting you as scum?
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 12:00:36 AM
Ok, I have some news. I am the watcher. I watched Bossy last night who was visited by Rocket.

VTL Rocket.

Btw, Skeps forfeited his night actions NP1 and NP2.

@Khaos- I was thinking about this, and I want you to target me tonight since I'm the obvious night kill if town believes me. This way, you have a chance of permanently role stripping me, allowing you to become the watcher. Mafia isn't going to be so fast to NK you since I believe you are a prime lynch target.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 12:11:22 AM
I think the last mafiaoso is between HCP and Jordan based on POE. My money is on Jordan for inactivity and scummy role claim. Not to mention he tried to deny the fact that 1x BP is a scummy role claim. I mean, of course it is.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 12:16:21 AM
Zaradi is most likely third party.

@TUF- Bossy's paraphrased role PM explicitly said he can't recruit mafia. So no, Zaradi is probably not mafia. Likely third party though.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 12:17:38 AM
At 7/17/2013 12:11:22 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I think the last mafiaoso is between HCP and Jordan based on POE. My money is on Jordan for inactivity and scummy role claim. Not to mention he tried to deny the fact that 1x BP is a scummy role claim. I mean, of course it is.

If there is even a last mafioso. There could more than one I suppose, in which case I think it's both HCP and Jordan.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 12:28:28 AM
Sweet. This is the first result we have got in the game so far that has been helpful. I actually thought he was town too lol. This just goes to prove the point of role confirmation is not affiliation confirmation haha.

I doubt that IFLY is lying. If he is we kill him tomorrow. I doubt we're at LYLO.

VTL RocketEngineer.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 12:32:21 AM
any investigative roles should think about looking at zaradi. The OP, and his behavior might indicate he was mafia. I thought it aggressive behavior was symbolic of his town behavior at first, but I can't get over the fact that he was so ready to lynch me by himself, without support, based on the fact that I was chasing Tulle. He came at me from only one angle, and didn't even try to explore other options, or behavior reads. I don't think mr Z is stupid enough to do this as town.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 12:38:32 AM
At 7/17/2013 12:32:21 AM, TUF wrote:
any investigative roles should think about looking at zaradi. The OP, and his behavior might indicate he was mafia. I thought it aggressive behavior was symbolic of his town behavior at first, but I can't get over the fact that he was so ready to lynch me by himself, without support, based on the fact that I was chasing Tulle. He came at me from only one angle, and didn't even try to explore other options, or behavior reads. I don't think mr Z is stupid enough to do this as town.

I think Zaradi is a good player, but he does have a bad habit of being very stubborn as town, to the point of ignoring solid logic in order to continue pursuing his scum leads. The fact is, he's been recruited by Bossy making confirming him as non-mafia. Now I do believe he is TP since I believe Khaos and trust his results on USM(Zaradi), but that doesn't matter to me.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 12:42:34 AM
OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Rocket(2/6)- IFLY, TUF

-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 12:46:09 AM
At 7/17/2013 12:41:28 AM, RocketEngineer wrote:
Yeah I am a popular townie, I can't even visit people. Ifly why are you lying to get me lynched?
Lol why wouldn't you vote for IFLY? If you think he is lying, than he is scum.

If any of you have doubts that rocket is mafia, let this post speak for itself.

The sad part is we will have to wait until the time limit expires for him to be lynched lol. We will have a hard enough time getting the normal votes on him, let alone an extra one :P
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 12:47:39 AM
At 7/17/2013 12:41:28 AM, RocketEngineer wrote:
Yeah I am a popular townie, I can't even visit people. Ifly why are you lying to get me lynched?

Because you're scum? Obviously you can visit people since you visited Bossy last night. I just don't understand why you(previously one of the most confirmed people) carried out the NK instead of one of your scumbuddies. I guess you can answer that at endgame.