Historical Events Day Phase 2

RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 6:02:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Killed last night

Lucky- You are the Jonestown Mass suicide. You became internationally notorious when on November 18, 1978, 918 people died in the settlement, at a nearby airstrip, and in Georgetown. You are one of the most devastating recent Mass "murders" in American history, due to the setting and situation of this event. You are the beloved princess. If you are lynched, the town will lose a day phase. If you are night killed the mafia will lose a night phase. You win with the town.

Turned vanilla*

Dead last day phase

Khaos- You are the Black Plague. Dark, and terrible, you are one of history"s deadliest killer of men. You were personally responsible for the deaths of millions, before you finally ceased. You are the plague. If you are lynched or night killed, your plague will erase any existing role from all players of the game. You are third party, and by surviving with whatever team wins the game. Your win is shared with the winning team.

All players are now roleless! The only night action that needs to be turned in is the night kill.

1. IFLY
2. TUF
3. Drafter
4. Noumena
5. khaos 2 (replaces daytona)
6. Budda (pending replacement upon request)
7. TheAntidoter
8. Noctan

5/8 votes to lynch I think
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 6:22:35 AM
Lol, rule #1- dont give Khaos a game breaking scum role, even as town he acts like a fool and gets himself lynched, the same will apply for TP or mafia. Just make the guy a vanilla townie, minimize the damage his death will cause
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 6:31:52 AM
LOL, I was not expecting that from killing myself.

Budda, give me some credit, I don't get lynched nearly as often as I used to. And, I don't think I ever put my foot in my mouth like this before.

Of course, if you all just believed me that I won with the town...
My work here is, finally, done.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 6:37:46 AM
I think we should all c/p our role PM's because why not? They aren't of any use to us, and maybe we can find one that doesn't seem like it was written by Rocket. It's a stretch, but it's not like we have anything else to work with. My vote is most likely going back on Noumena, though I'll wait until everybody has a chance to post their PM.

Here's mine-

IFLYHIGH- You are the Crusades against the Jewish people in the medieval ages. Those who were non-believers of the great religion, suffered against the knights rule. You have a 1x ????, given that the crusades resulted ultimately in war and defeat. Since the crusades ???? ??????? as a ???????? and ??? part of ???????, you will also ??????????? ??????. You win with the town.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 6:40:17 AM
At 7/17/2013 6:31:52 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Budda, give me some credit, I don't get lynched nearly as often as I used to. And, I don't think I ever put my foot in my mouth like this before.

Idk technically its not too bad. No roles is probably a good thing, mechanics of role confusion tend to get in the way. And mafia get role stripped too. We can now focus on behavior and make things simple.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 6:42:39 AM
I just realized... If khaos didn't die, mafia would have night killed the beloved princess and we would be in good standing.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 6:45:03 AM
Daytonanerd- You are the building of the Great Wall of China, a historical Event that changed the course of history in China. Magnicifent, huge and powerful, a lot when into the making of the wall. Each night you can target a player and Find out the Missing parts of a Player's role. You win with the town.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 6:48:48 AM
At 7/17/2013 6:45:03 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Daytonanerd- You are the building of the Great Wall of China, a historical Event that changed the course of history in China. Magnicifent, huge and powerful, a lot when into the making of the wall. Each night you can target a player and Find out the Missing parts of a Player's role. You win with the town.

That's actually a really believable role claim. I was actually thinking that town has to have some sort of way to decipher their role PMs. I'll add Khaos to the town pile.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 7:05:20 AM
you can c/p your role PM?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 7:07:55 AM
At 7/15/2013 8:30:10 AM, RocketEngineer wrote:
For certain reasons, players ARE allowed to copy and paste role PM's. para-phrasal AT THIS TIME isn't necessary, though this may change later.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 7:07:56 AM
At 7/17/2013 6:31:52 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

You could've just, idk, kept quiet and not panicked and put your foot in your mouth?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 7:10:08 AM
At 7/17/2013 7:07:55 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/15/2013 8:30:10 AM, RocketEngineer wrote:
For certain reasons, players ARE allowed to copy and paste role PM's. para-phrasal AT THIS TIME isn't necessary, though this may change later.

Buddamoose- You are the assassination of Rasputin, the Queen"s body guard. This ordeal was famous for apparently being one of the most difficult assassination attempts ever. Multiple attempts did not kill Rasputin, yet he lived through a lot of it before finally meeting his fate. You will have a ??????? ?????. If ??????, ??? ???? take exactly ??? ??? or ????? ????? to ???. You win with the town.

So my guess would be my role had something to do with it being difficult to kill me
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 7:14:04 AM

From last DP:

At 7/14/2013 12:34:56 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
I've got no idea what my role is either. All I got were a bunch of question marks in the place of where a role should be.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 7:16:50 AM
At 7/17/2013 7:14:04 AM, drafterman wrote:

From last DP:

At 7/14/2013 12:34:56 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
I've got no idea what my role is either. All I got were a bunch of question marks in the place of where a role should be.

Nice catch. Khaos actually had me going there for a second.

VTL Khaos.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 7:25:50 AM
Original Role PM:

Drafterman- You are the Golden Age, a period of prosperity for Ancient Greece. It was a time of peace and enlightenment. You have a one shot ability to ??????? ??? ?????? during the night. You win with the Town.

Filled in by Rocket:

Drafterman- You are the Golden Age, a period of prosperity for Ancient Greece. It was a time of peace and enlightenment. You have a one shot ability to prevent all deaths during the night. You win with the Town.
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 8:52:32 AM
Just going to point out that by fake-claiming as town, I have yet again used my role perfectly. Bye now.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 9:01:54 AM
At 7/17/2013 8:52:32 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Just going to point out that by fake-claiming as town, I have yet again used my role perfectly. Bye now.

#winning
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 9:04:42 AM
At 7/17/2013 9:01:54 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 7/17/2013 8:52:32 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:

#winning

It's a shame he was converted to a vanilla.
Noctan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 9:10:35 AM
I was most likely vanilla, anyway, so I'll post my original role then the filled in version when I get it. I'm saving my vote for now.
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 9:17:57 AM
At 7/17/2013 7:07:56 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

You could've just, idk, kept quiet and not panicked and put your foot in your mouth?

Khaos1 put his foot in his mouth long before he panicked. He said he knew his role, when he didn't (being a survivor). Lucky caught it immediatly and wasn't going to let it go.

Would anyone have believed him if he said he was a shared win survivor for either side? And what happened to Rocket when he did that in Romance?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 9:21:59 AM
Anyway, what are your thoughts on Budda?
I originally thought he was town due to his anger at game start (and being drunk), so his anger seemed sincere. However, not knowing Budda personally (or at all really), I don't know if he would have contained himself to only those three posts, which means he may have vented in the mafia (or role) PM.

Is it more likely he was bitching in his role PM or mafia PM, or both? Was his anger due to not knowing his role, or his fellow scum buddies, and being unable to form a plan?
Noctan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 9:36:37 AM
Just watch, now Khaos is going to murder me during the NP if he is scum, and my luck he is. But yeah, Budda possibly, but I need to think on this more.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 9:44:25 AM
At 7/17/2013 9:36:37 AM, Noctan wrote:
Just watch, now Khaos is going to murder me during the NP if he is scum, and my luck he is. But yeah, Budda possibly, but I need to think on this more.

You make strange comments...

BTW, in case you didn't notice, I have essentially been mod-confirmed, IMO.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 9:47:46 AM
At 7/17/2013 9:44:25 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

??
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 9:55:55 AM
At 7/17/2013 9:47:46 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 7/17/2013 9:44:25 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

??

Me C/P-ing my role without question marks was confirmed. There is no reason to assume I lied about anything in the role. But, I understand if that isn't enough for people, that is why I said "in my opinion".

Keeping in mind I C/P'd my replacing role without ???, because the questions have no use anymore, thus Rocket sent me the role without them.
Noctan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 9:59:51 AM
I should call in sick today and eat ice cream and watch Looney Toons.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 10:02:37 AM
Who else is confirmed too Khaos?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"