Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 10:14:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lynched Last Phase:
F-16:
Character: Grand Moff Tarkin
Role: 1-shot Executioner - During the day, if any player has more than half the number of votes necessary to lynch them, you may choose to have them die, ending the Day Phase as if they were actually lynched - "Terminate her... immediately!"
Affiliation/Win Condition: You win with the Mafia. The Mafia wins when it comprises 50% or more of the total player count.

Died Last Night:
TUF2 (Thaddeus):
Character: Wedge Antilles
Role: Tracker - Each night you may select another player. You will learn who they visited, but not what action(s) they took - "Cut to the left, I'll take the leader."
Affiliation/Win Condition: You win with the Town. The Town wins when it eliminates all opposing factions.

Previously Dead:
TUF - Arvel Crynyd - Bomb - Town - Lynched DP1
Logic - Emperor Palpatine - Yakuza - Mafia - Died NP1
trekie - Yoda - Dreamer - Town - Died NP1
Sarcastic - Han Solo - Vigilante - Town - Died NP1
IFLY - Lando Calrissian - Goon - Mafia - Lynched DP2
royal - Admiral Piett - Lookout - Mafia - Died NP2
Khaos - Chewbacca - Doctor - Town - Died NP2
OneE - C-3PO - Lightning Rod - Town - Died NP3
Khaos2 (DNinja) - Obi-wan Kenobi - Restless Spirit - Died NP5

Living Players:
1. daytonanerd
2. Maikuru
3. Lannan (Budda)
4. Rocket

With 4 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
This Day Phase will end No Later Than 7/19 at 2000 DDO Time.
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 10:22:59 PM
Nobody visited Daytonanerd. So the last scum is either maikuru or lannan. I need to read both of their behaviors in previous phases before deciding, but from last day phase, I think it is lannan who is mafia, rather than maikuru.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 10:31:00 PM
YESH!

So. 4 players left. There are only 2 players who can be mafia.

Rocket or Maikuru, simple as that.

Maikuru, who did you protect last night.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 12:36:40 AM
Maikuru what were all your night actions? Also how exactly does your role work?

I am confused. My NP3 results mean that lannan is mafia for visiting and killing OneE, but why was their only two visitors on OneE when he used his role? Why didn't a bunch of people show up on his results the same with when I watched budda?
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 2:26:14 AM
Alright, Rocket has to be the last mafia. Why? His own results implicate him.

OneE visitors on NP3, according to Rocket: Buddamoose, TUF, Rocket

Since OneE died that night, one of those three have to be scum. TUF was obviously town. I also believe that Buddamoose is town, since Rocket's results on NP4 seem to indicate that everyone was going to Buddamoose, which makes sense for him as lightning rod.

That, combined with the end of DP5, and the whole yak visiting himself thing, confirm Rocket as scum.

VTL RocketEngineer for hopefully, a win.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 4:39:54 AM
Daytona, Unvote now! I am the one who gave the results that everyone visited budda remember? Also why don't you believe budda was a mafia back up? How do you explain buddas scummy behavior last day phase? And if I am mafia why wouldn't I just fake results and get a win? Why was I so willing to lynch f-16, when I could have helped him lynch TUF for a win? Why didn't budda vote TUF last day phase when my results meant that he had to be scum, or I did, especially after f-16 had results on him. Think about this before you lose us the game.

I've had results against him for 3 night phases and no body has really tried to figure out this situation.

My vote will go on lannan, but I want to verify everything from maikuru first.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 8:31:04 AM
I'm leaning towards Makuru being mafia. Considering the fact that Rocket was looking towards shooting down F-16 I'm seeing a town read from him.

VTL Makuru.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:14:18 AM
At 7/18/2013 8:31:04 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm leaning towards Makuru being mafia. Considering the fact that Rocket was looking towards shooting down F-16 I'm seeing a town read from him.

VTL Makuru.

Did you decide to ignore the things I said? Rocket's own results implicate him as being the last mafia! Look at the last part of DP5, when he voted TUF for, "A Win"! He screams scum. Look back at what I say. Of course Rocket turned against F-16, because mafia can't affor to be buddy-buds, otherwise, it'd be obvious who the mafia is.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:17:12 AM
At 7/18/2013 9:14:18 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

VTL Makuru.

Did you decide to ignore the things I said? Rocket's own results implicate him as being the last mafia! Look at the last part of DP5, when he voted TUF for, "A Win"! He screams scum. Look back at what I say. Of course Rocket turned against F-16, because mafia can't affor to be buddy-buds, otherwise, it'd be obvious who the mafia is.

I want responses and I want to get info from him and until then my vote remains, because I haven't heard much from him.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:21:26 AM
At 7/18/2013 9:17:12 AM, lannan13 wrote:

VTL Makuru.

I want responses and I want to get info from him and until then my vote remains, because I haven't heard much from him.

The only reason I pursue you so hard now is because both you and Maikuru need to vote for Rocket. Look, what solid evidence do we have against Maikuru? None. But evidence against Rocket? There is a ton. It only makes sense for him to be the last scum. You have to believe he is scum, because his results NP3 either make you the last scum or him the last scum. Now, you and I know that you are not the scum. You can't be, because Budda used the lightning bolt, and there is solid evidence that he did. You have to believe that Rocket is the final scum.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:23:18 AM
At 7/18/2013 9:21:26 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 7/18/2013 9:17:12 AM, lannan13 wrote:

VTL Makuru.

The only reason I pursue you so hard now is because both you and Maikuru need to vote for Rocket. Look, what solid evidence do we have against Maikuru? None. But evidence against Rocket? There is a ton. It only makes sense for him to be the last scum. You have to believe he is scum, because his results NP3 either make you the last scum or him the last scum. Now, you and I know that you are not the scum. You can't be, because Budda used the lightning bolt, and there is solid evidence that he did. You have to believe that Rocket is the final scum.

That makes sense.
Unvote
VTL Rocket

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:26:33 AM
VTL Rocket

Sorry buddy, it's either you or lannan and lannan proved his role through budda =D
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:28:22 AM
Now we wait on Drafter...

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:32:24 AM
About to have a proton torpedo shot down their "exhaust port":
Rocket - 3/3 - Daytona, Lannan, Maikuru

The Day Phase is over. THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.