Jump to topic:

What is not a Game

Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 3:16:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Air max is ticked, I believe He or She (duno really never met em) is a Jew. YHWH is convicting Him the Maschiach is here and He will have none of it. I will be back after a while. In the mean-time Seek truth in Scripture, YHWH may close this door the the seed He has planted through His servant Sower For the Good Sheppard can grow, I will be back before Ya'acob's Trouble (Tribulation) takes full hold to Reap the Harvest. Shalom.

Look the Father's name, your Creator and His Son are ONE.
YHWH means "Set apart" ok? Not from this Earth. He Created it and you and everything. Simple. Yet He is Awesome.

That is why people cannot comprehend him and demand proof First, well it does not work that way. Trust first, make a decision, then Blessings. Salvation and the whole Whammy follow.

See you all around, As the Governor of Cali said once "I'll be back" For Intellectuals you sure are a rowdy bunch. If YHWH was not convicting the socks off of you then you would all of actually found me quite funny and likable. But it is not about me, now is it. My name is Yohanan. It means John in English and YHWH is Gracious. Bye you guys....hahaha I had some good laughs.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 3:34:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/24/2013 2:50:07 PM, BornToDebate wrote:
What exactly did you just try to say?...

Sower was just spamming nonsense (in the sense that the posts themselves are nonsensical) that belongs in the religion forum in ALL the forums. And apparently was spoken to by Airmax about it (there's a reason that there are separate sections of the forum). Apparently Sower didn't like that, based on what I can parse from this post; he didn't think he needed to follow the rules of common courtesy that most users understand.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!