4. Noctan

3/4 Votes to lynch
Noctan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2013 10:44:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well. Depending how many mafia we have left we may be screwed. If there is only one left, though we'll win. Otherwise we're done.
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2013 10:53:40 PM
Sorry, forgot again.

Khaos_mage- You are the building of the Great Wall of China, a historical Event that changed the course of history in China. Magnicifent, huge and powerful, a lot when into the making of the wall. Each night you can target a player and Find out the Missing parts of a Player's role. You win with the town.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 10:45:39 AM
At 7/23/2013 10:44:14 PM, Noctan wrote:
Well. Depending how many mafia we have left we may be screwed. If there is only one left, though we'll win. Otherwise we're done.

Why weren't you voting TUF yesterday?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 1:41:33 PM
At 7/24/2013 10:45:39 AM, drafterman wrote:

Cause he is a newb, and therefore was too derpish to realize TUF was scum. I already said that it was obvious Noctan was not scum due to TUF trying to bait someone into "hammering" when I was two votes away from being lynched.

In other words, he wanted some hapless player to vote me while not paying attention, so his actual scumbuddy could switch votes and actually hammer. That teammate of course being you
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 1:42:39 PM
At 7/24/2013 1:41:33 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Cause he is a newb, and therefore was too derpish to realize TUF was scum. I already said that it was obvious Noctan was not scum due to TUF trying to bait someone into "hammering" when I was two votes away from being lynched.

In other words, he wanted some hapless player to vote me while not paying attention, so his actual scumbuddy could switch votes and actually hammer. That teammate of course being you

Which is why, of course, I voted TUF early on and then left.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 1:43:48 PM
Really though, Drafter is the last mafia. Noctan is town for aforementioned reasons, so fmpov its between you and Noumena, and with TUF's flip of mafia JOAT, I'll take that as confirmation of Noumena, as Noumena has claimed JoAT as well.

So yeah, lets lynch drafter and end this game with a town win
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 1:44:52 PM
At 7/24/2013 1:42:39 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/24/2013 1:41:33 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Which is why, of course, I voted TUF early on and then left.

Wait yeah, you did didnt you, then that would make Noumena the las scum wouldnt it :/, well this is awkward
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 1:47:54 PM
Wait, wait, so even though I think Noctan is town, its probably not so clear cut to others. How about we No lynch, and force mafia to narrow down the odds?

Of course, if Nou or Drafter is scum, Noctan will likely be left alive, as he is less likely to get who scum is correct in a LYLO situation.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 1:48:48 PM
At 7/24/2013 1:47:54 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Wait, wait, so even though I think Noctan is town, its probably not so clear cut to others. How about we No lynch, and force mafia to narrow down the odds?

Of course, if Nou or Drafter is scum, Noctan will likely be left alive, as he is less likely to get who scum is correct in a LYLO situation.

Which come to think of it, I wouldn't like the prospects of that happening :/
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 4:22:40 PM
At 7/25/2013 4:19:59 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Hehehehehehe, I'm back. At least my last death was justified.
VTL Drafter

Uh. What? Going to provide a reason, or just random vote MYLO?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 4:34:14 PM
At 7/25/2013 4:22:40 PM, drafterman wrote:
VTL Drafter

I have town read Nocton and Budda most of the game, leaving just Noumena and you and TUF as the scum team, due to POE. I believe I posted this somewhere. Since TUF was scum, and Noumena (now me) is town, that makes you scum.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 4:41:05 PM
From DP3

At 7/22/2013 3:54:32 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I am down with a TUF or Drafter lynch.

Why would the game have to role cops? One for each side makes sense. But who knows...

Drafter's role doesn't make a whole lot of sense (period, or in light of his character), nor does his character seem like an "event". I could also see him bussing TUF for his not CC'ing me.

Noctan seems town.
I buy Budda as town, however, you need to explain why Noctan is TP.
I don't know what to make of Noumena.
I am town.
That leaves those two.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 4:42:39 PM
At 7/25/2013 4:34:14 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/25/2013 4:22:40 PM, drafterman wrote:
VTL Drafter

I have town read Nocton and Budda most of the game, leaving just Noumena and you and TUF as the scum team, due to POE. I believe I posted this somewhere. Since TUF was scum, and Noumena (now me) is town, that makes you scum.

How convenient.

VTL Khaos
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 4:50:08 PM
Drafter, you knew it was 90% going to be one of us to be lynched today.

Your role is too similar to the beloved princess role, which Lucky had, and other protection abilities.

Is it convienent, that I am Noumena, and know I am town? Yes. But, I was leaning on you back on DP3 as well, when Khaos 2 was alive. So, it isn't too radical that I am going after you, is it?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 4:53:20 PM
Drafter, if you believe someone is scum, make your case now (or repost it), instead of simply attacking me for stating mine.

I think it was DP3 you solidly town read Noumena, what has changed?
What is your case against Noctan?
Or is Budda the scum?

I am not opposed to a no lynch, since there are no shaninigans that can occur tonight. But, I am 90% sure Drafter is the last scum. (Budda being 9%, and Noctan 1%)
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 5:01:40 PM
On page 6 of 7 DP2, Drafter said:
At 7/19/2013 7:31:42 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/19/2013 1:59:38 AM, Noumena wrote:
I'm fine with lynching IFLY but, since we won't have any inv. (or otherwise) roles reporting next phase, we should use all the time we have to hone in on reads. Since Khaos posted his reads alreadt, I'm most interested in Drafter (hoping you have more than two reads this time) and TUF at this point.

Town:
Me.
Khaos.
Noumena.

Null:
TA
Noctan

Leaning Scum:
TUF
Budda

Scum:
IFLY

So, what has changed on your solid town read of Noumena in one DP, which was mostly discussing TUF and Khaos 2's role similarites?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 5:08:08 PM
At 7/25/2013 4:50:08 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Your role is too similar to the beloved princess role, which Lucky had, and other protection abilities.

No it isn't.

Is it convienent, that I am Noumena, and know I am town? Yes. But, I was leaning on you back on DP3 as well, when Khaos 2 was alive. So, it isn't too radical that I am going after you, is it?

Your failure to factor in last DP is telling.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 5:09:20 PM
At 7/25/2013 4:53:20 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Drafter, if you believe someone is scum, make your case now (or repost it), instead of simply attacking me for stating mine.

I think it was DP3 you solidly town read Noumena, what has changed?

Your behavior. Noumena was doing a far better job of seeming like town.

What is your case against Noctan?
Or is Budda the scum?

You are, so I have no case against anyone else.

I am not opposed to a no lynch, since there are no shaninigans that can occur tonight. But, I am 90% sure Drafter is the last scum. (Budda being 9%, and Noctan 1%)
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 5:17:44 PM
So, you town read Noumena up until the moment I replaced him and spoke. Yet, you thought Budda was scum up to this point as well.

Did Noumena really fool you that well? Or are you just looking for a contrived excuse to lynch someone?

Alright, everyone, put your votes down.
I mostly town read Budda and Noctan, and Drafter absolutely thinks I am scum. So, if logic serves, one of us must be scum, since scum is only self-preserving right now.

We have a 50% chance of lynching scum, it appears, and no lynching isn't going to do anything, since mafia will keep both me and Drafter alive.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 5:25:04 PM
At 7/25/2013 5:08:08 PM, drafterman wrote:

No it isn't.
Really, no one dies for one night. If Lucky were NK'd, no one would die. If bullet proof was NK, no one would die.

Most of your posts were pressing on Budda.
If you decided at the end of the DP that you town read him, and town read Noumena, then you should be leaning on Noctan now.

Except, you still were suspicious of Budda this DP.
So, what exactly was I not factoring from last DP, when your name only appeared 36 times (this would be someone directly replying to you via "reply and quote" or your posts).
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 5:38:10 PM
At 7/25/2013 5:17:44 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
So, you town read Noumena up until the moment I replaced him and spoke. Yet, you thought Budda was scum up to this point as well.

That's certainly not what I said.

Did Noumena really fool you that well? Or are you just looking for a contrived excuse to lynch someone?

Yeah. That was my tactic. I deliberately ignored trying to invent a reason to push for a lynch on Budda or Noctan because I knew you were going to replace Noumena and come in and out of the blue start acting scummy. You caught me.

Alright, everyone, put your votes down.
I mostly town read Budda and Noctan, and Drafter absolutely thinks I am scum. So, if logic serves, one of us must be scum, since scum is only self-preserving right now.

We have a 50% chance of lynching scum, it appears, and no lynching isn't going to do anything, since mafia will keep both me and Drafter alive.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 5:41:54 PM
At 7/25/2013 5:25:04 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

No it isn't.
Really, no one dies for one night.

But everyone still gets to use their non-lethal roles.

If Lucky were NK'd, no one would die.

If he was NKd, and everyone else wouldn't get to use their roles.

If bullet proof was NK, no one would die.

If he was targeted.

What you should really be working on is why, all of a sudden, you're NOW interested in role similarity when you didn't seem to care about it when it was TUF involved.

If you decided at the end of the DP that you town read him, and town read Noumena, then you should be leaning on Noctan now.

So, what exactly was I not factoring from last DP, when your name only appeared 36 times (this would be someone directly replying to you via "reply and quote" or your posts).

The fact that, in my limited time I chose to go against TUF when, if I was scum I certainly didn't half to.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 2:05:30 AM
At 7/25/2013 5:38:10 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/25/2013 5:17:44 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

That's certainly not what I said.

It's not what you said, but it's what you did.
At what point did you stop town reading Noumena?

Yeah. That was my tactic. I deliberately ignored trying to invent a reason to push for a lynch on Budda or Noctan because I knew you were going to replace Noumena and come in and out of the blue start acting scummy. You caught me.

Be sarcastic all you want, but there are only two possibilities:
1. You were fooled by Noumena, thus I am scum.
2. You are scum, and are trying to lynch the easy target, which was Budda, but now is me.

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 2:08:54 AM
At 7/25/2013 5:41:54 PM, drafterman wrote:

What you should really be working on is why, all of a sudden, you're NOW interested in role similarity when you didn't seem to care about it when it was TUF involved.

Uh, I did care. I said that Khaos 2 or TUF was mafia, and Noumena or Drafter was the other.

The fact that, in my limited time I chose to go against TUF when, if I was scum I certainly didn't half to.

You had to if you wanted town-cred.
And, it would be suspicious of you not to have an opinion on the matter, especially since you agreed with Khaos 2 DP2 about the miller (i.e. town read him).
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 7:12:51 AM
At 7/26/2013 2:08:54 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/25/2013 5:41:54 PM, drafterman wrote:

Uh, I did care. I said that Khaos 2 or TUF was mafia, and Noumena or Drafter was the other.

Uh, no, you didn't. It was you, as Khaos1, and TUF that had the similar role, yet it took until everyone else was ready to lynch TUF for you to actually get on board with it. You know, as would be expected of a mafioso being forced to bus his teammate or look scummy.

You had to if you wanted town-cred.
And, it would be suspicious of you not to have an opinion on the matter, especially since you agreed with Khaos 2 DP2 about the miller (i.e. town read him).