Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 9:41:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"We all deserve to die.
Even you...even I.
Because the lives of the wicked should be made brief;
for the rest of us death will be a relief.
We all deserve to die."

DEAD LAST NIGHT:

Sarcastic

You are Edward Scissorhands, a seriously misunderstood creature. You may not post more than 10 posts in a DP. Doing so will result in a modkill. Use them wisely. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD:

drafterman - Johnny Depp - Third Party
TheAntidoter - Gilbert Grape - Town
Khaos_Mage - Mort Rainey - Mafia
Noumena - XXXX

PLAYER LIST

1. Buddamoose
2. TUF
3. Flippant
4. Daytona
5. Royal

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch. DP4 ends no later than Wednesday, July 31, 11 pm DDO time (12 am EST).
Maikuru and tulle.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 9:44:34 PM
Well, this makes the pool smaller.

Flippant, or Royal.

We need to know

a. What Royal's character is
and
b. Who she has made contact with from the dead.

I saw nobody visit TUF last night.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 9:46:11 PM
Last night I had a tea party with Budda, Sarcastic, and Royal.

I am going to finish my dexter episode than focus on this game.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 10:08:30 PM
At 7/29/2013 9:46:11 PM, TUF wrote:
Last night I had a tea party with Budda, Sarcastic, and Royal.

I am going to finish my dexter episode than focus on this game.

Actually give it a little longer. I have a lot to say, but I should wait til my lady falls asleep. She wants ice cream :/
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 10:40:39 PM
At this point, I am convinced that Flippant and Daytona are scum.

Yesterday, I thought TUF might have been scum, and Flippant and Daytona immediately jumped upon this to create a false dichotomy between the two of us. (Actually, they didn't even provide justification: they just said that one of the two of us had to be scum). Flippant has provided us with no role claim and has been very quiet throughout the game. FT, in particular, has done absolutely nothing this game except vote for people. I pointed this out, and he just responded by saying that I have done nothing either, but this isn't true because I have been trying to find scum.

Flippant was very late on the Khaos lynch-the account only voted for Khaos when it was essentially guaranteed that Khaos would die.

On top of this, daytona did not even vote for Khaos at all.

Daytona also claims watcher, but provided us with no results yesterday. He also offered no results today. I think he just jumped on the chance to claim watcher because the town was speculating that there was a watcher. He was very quick to sheep Flippant's false dichotomy without providing justification. He has not been reading the day phases, as evident by the fact that he voted for me, but when I pushed back, he claimed to have found my role claim. After this, he asked why I did not character claim, but if he had actually read the day phase, he would have seen the reason I gave for this on the same page that I gave my role claim. This tells me that he got my role claim from somewhere other than the Day Phase thread, most likely from the Mafia PM with his scumbuddy, FourTrouble.

VTL Flippant
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 10:43:51 PM
At 7/29/2013 10:40:39 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Yesterday, I thought TUF might have been scum, and Flippant and Daytona immediately jumped upon this to create a false dichotomy between the two of us. (Actually, they didn't even provide justification: they just said that one of the two of us had to be scum). Flippant has provided us with no role claim and has been very quiet throughout the game. FT, in particular, has done absolutely nothing this game except vote for people. I pointed this out, and he just responded by saying that I have done nothing either, but this isn't true because I have been trying to find scum.

Flippant was very late on the Khaos lynch-the account only voted for Khaos when it was essentially guaranteed that Khaos would die.

Daytona also claims watcher, but provided us with no results yesterday. He also offered no results today. I think he just jumped on the chance to claim watcher because the town was speculating that there was a watcher. He was very quick to sheep Flippant's false dichotomy without providing justification. He has not been reading the day phases, as evident by the fact that he voted for me, but when I pushed back, he claimed to have found my role claim. After this, he asked why I did not character claim, but if he had actually read the day phase, he would have seen the reason I gave for this on the same page that I gave my role claim. This tells me that he got my role claim from somewhere other than the Day Phase thread, most likely from the Mafia PM with his scumbuddy, FourTrouble.

VTL Flippant

You really think there are 2 more scum left? I don't think that is the case.

Nonetheless, which dead player are you talking to?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 10:46:39 PM
At 7/29/2013 10:43:51 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

VTL Flippant

Why on earth would I talk to any of the current dead townies? They won't give me any information whatsoever, so it's a total waste of my time. I was waiting for a investigative role to die so that I could get results from that person.

Where are you results, Mr. "Watcher"?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 10:48:59 PM
Oh, and TUF, think about why the two of us were left alive: the Mafia thought one of us would most likely be lynched. That idea seems to indicate that they support the idiotic false dichotomy that was established between us. Hmm, I wonder who supported that theory?
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 10:49:33 PM
At 7/29/2013 10:46:39 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

VTL Flippant

Why on earth would I talk to any of the current dead townies? They won't give me any information whatsoever, so it's a total waste of my time. I was waiting for a investigative role to die so that I could get results from that person.

Look who's the one not paying attention to the DPs now.

I have already revealed that I saw nobody visit TUF last NP.

I revealed in DP3 my results from NP2 and NP1.

You can find them yourself.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 10:50:52 PM
At 7/29/2013 10:47:13 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Only one scum has died, daytona. Do you really think that there were only two scum players in a 10-person game?

Yes, because Drafter was a TP. Besides, the OPs last DP and today seem to be focusing on one character, who, we can assume, is scum. Only one character.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 10:51:26 PM
At 7/29/2013 10:49:33 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

VTL Flippant

Why did you pick TUF given that you thought he was possibly Mafia last DP?

Also, it's pretty convenient that you have all negative results.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 10:53:01 PM
At 7/29/2013 10:51:26 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

VTL Flippant

It's pretty convenient that you didn't use your role on the janitored player to find out who's character/role they were.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 10:55:44 PM
At 7/29/2013 10:53:01 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 7/29/2013 10:51:26 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

VTL Flippant

It's pretty convenient that you didn't use your role on the janitored player to find out who's character/role they were.

VTL Royal

It's obvious now. A townie would have used the role on the janitored player. You, my dear, didn't.

Besides, if we get this wrong, we still have next DP, since it isn't MYLO/LYLO.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:03:01 PM
LOOOOOOL

Now I have irrefutable evidence that Daytona has not read the DP threads. He tries to claim that I should have checked the janitored player, but I VERY EXPLICITLY SAID IN DP2 (and this was why I voted for Khaos, as I VERY EXPLICITLY SAID IN DP2), that I was told that I could not check janitored players. In fact, we lynched Khaos specifically because his role claim mitigated the janitor power.

Why has Daytona not been following the DP threads?
yin.yang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:03:37 PM
Reconsidering their career choices
Flippant - 1/3 - Royal
Royal - 1/3 - Daytona
Maikuru and tulle.
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:06:09 PM
At 7/29/2013 10:47:47 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Anyways, my character is Victor Van Dort from Corpse Bride.

LMAO.

Khaos claimed Victor Van Dort in DP1 and then that was resposted in DP2. You didn't feel like CCing that?

At 7/22/2013 7:42:51 PM, TUF wrote:
Claims List

Dead

Noumena-XXXX

Full Claims

Khaos_Mage- Victor Van Dort- Reviver

Role Claims

Character Claims

Daytona- Icabod Crane

No Claims

Buddamoose
drafterman
TUF
SarcasticIndeed
TheAntidoter
Flippant
Royal
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:08:17 PM
At 7/29/2013 11:06:09 PM, Yraelz wrote:

LMAO.

Khaos claimed Victor Van Dort in DP1 and then that was resposted in DP2. You didn't feel like CCing that?

Claims List

Dead

Noumena-XXXX

Full Claims

Role Claims

Character Claims

Daytona- Icabod Crane

No Claims

Buddamoose
drafterman
TUF
SarcasticIndeed
TheAntidoter
Flippant
Royal

You really need to used Anchored Posts, Yraelz.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:09:22 PM
At 7/29/2013 11:06:09 PM, Yraelz wrote:

LMAO.

Khaos claimed Victor Van Dort in DP1 and then that was resposted in DP2. You didn'tel like CCing that?

If you noticed, I really wasn't active on DP1. I don't know if you work, but I work almost 10 hours a day plus do MCAT studying and additional work outside of work. I didn't notice his character claim.
Claims List

Dead

Noumena-XXXX

Full Claims

Role Claims

Character Claims

Daytona- Icabod Crane

No Claims

Buddamoose
drafterman
TUF
SarcasticIndeed
TheAntidoter
Flippant
Royal
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:09:50 PM
At 7/29/2013 11:06:48 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Maybe royal, I can't ever tell. She's being really fvcking dumb but I guess that's her playstyle or something.

LOL, I figured you out. I don't even care about the win now; I just want MVP.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:09:53 PM
At 7/29/2013 11:04:28 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I want MVP for figuring the Mafia out :)

Royal are you choosing not to read the day phases, or did you just stop caring about the game? I've already facepalmed to at least 4 of your posts this day phase.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:10:20 PM
At 7/29/2013 11:09:28 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Let's lynch royal, take care of who the mafia is tomorrow.

VTL royal

Or we could play it safe and lynch TUF/Budda. Those are the most likely candidates for scum.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:10:24 PM
At 7/29/2013 11:09:28 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Let's lynch royal, take care of who the mafia is tomorrow.

VTL royal

Wait, so you don't even think I'm Mafia, but you're voting for me? What a fantastically pro-town move.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:10:38 PM
At 7/29/2013 11:09:50 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Maybe royal, I can't ever tell. She's being really fvcking dumb but I guess that's her playstyle or something.

Hell no lol. You get the LVP.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:11:22 PM
At 7/29/2013 11:09:50 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

How do you get MVP? Carrying your team to victory. Are you doing that? No.