Total Posts:116|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

BEGINNERS 15.3 - Day Phase 3

drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 7:12:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lynched Last Phase:
No One

Died Last Night:
HatStand: You are the Doctor. Each night you may select another player and protect them from a single kill. You win with the Town.

Cermank: You are the GOD FATHER. If investigated you will appear as if you won with the Town. You win with the MAFIA.

Graveyard:
Crypto - Cop - Town

Living Players:
1. bladerunner
2. Beginner
3. Noctan
4. TN05 (Lannan)
5. JohnMilne (daytona)

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
This DP will end no later than 8/7 at 07:00 am DDO Time.
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 7:36:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 7:12:45 AM, drafterman wrote:
Lynched Last Phase:
No One

Died Last Night:
HatStand: You are the Doctor. Each night you may select another player and protect them from a single kill. You win with the Town.

Cermank: You are the GOD FATHER. If investigated you will appear as if you won with the Town. You win with the MAFIA.

Graveyard:
Crypto - Cop - Town

Living Players:
1. bladerunner
2. Beginner
3. Noctan
4. TN05 (Lannan)
5. JohnMilne (daytona)

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
This DP will end no later than 8/7 at 07:00 am DDO Time.


Man, that's the very definition of mixed fortunes.

As I understand it, if the 3rd party survives until the end of the game (which is either when all the Mafia die or there's equal numbers of Mafia v Town), then the 3rd party wins. If that's the case, we really need to find out who that 3rd party is, and sharpish.

My suspicion falls onto Bladerunner. Something about the fact he's not doing in depth analysis of the situations in the game anymore bugs me. He claims it's because the last few times he's done this is because it resulted in a loss for the town. But what if there's a bigger reason? What if the reason he won't do the big time analysis anymore is because he's the Serial Killer and he thinks that doing the big analysis will end up jeopardising his cover and inadvertently revealing himself?

Also, I refuse to believe the Watcher's eye wouldn't have been cast on BR at least once, not least during the last night phase. VTL Bladerunner until details of activities last night.
Noctan
Posts: 420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 7:53:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Bladerunner definitely is suspicious, but Lannan is as well. We should really think about this before we vote, if it gets to L-1 quickhammer could easily be gotten and mafia/third party will win.
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 7:57:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 7:36:16 AM, JonMilne wrote:
At 8/4/2013 7:12:45 AM, drafterman wrote:
Lynched Last Phase:
No One

Died Last Night:
HatStand: You are the Doctor. Each night you may select another player and protect them from a single kill. You win with the Town.

Cermank: You are the GOD FATHER. If investigated you will appear as if you won with the Town. You win with the MAFIA.

Graveyard:
Crypto - Cop - Town

Living Players:
1. bladerunner
2. Beginner
3. Noctan
4. TN05 (Lannan)
5. JohnMilne (daytona)

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
This DP will end no later than 8/7 at 07:00 am DDO Time.


Man, that's the very definition of mixed fortunes.

As I understand it, if the 3rd party survives until the end of the game (which is either when all the Mafia die or there's equal numbers of Mafia v Town), then the 3rd party wins. If that's the case, we really need to find out who that 3rd party is, and sharpish.

My suspicion falls onto Bladerunner. Something about the fact he's not doing in depth analysis of the situations in the game anymore bugs me. He claims it's because the last few times he's done this is because it resulted in a loss for the town. But what if there's a bigger reason? What if the reason he won't do the big time analysis anymore is because he's the Serial Killer and he thinks that doing the big analysis will end up jeopardising his cover and inadvertently revealing himself?

Also, I refuse to believe the Watcher's eye wouldn't have been cast on BR at least once, not least during the last night phase. VTL Bladerunner until details of activities last night.

I think we have a trump card out here - Beginner. If he is really bulletproof, than that means that he can't be nightkilled. If it is just a bulletproof versus serial killer in the final, it might well be a tie - that's worst case scenario, of course, but if he is in it basically assures town a share of the victory. At this point, I would say do not lynch or target Beginner, unless somebody has information otherwise.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 8:03:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Also, just as a heads-up I won't be online for the next 8-9 hours - I'm going to an amusement park with the rest of my family.
Noctan
Posts: 420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 8:08:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Doesn't bulletproof only work once?
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 8:11:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 7:53:20 AM, Noctan wrote:
Bladerunner definitely is suspicious, but Lannan is as well. We should really think about this before we vote, if it gets to L-1 quickhammer could easily be gotten and mafia/third party will win.

Not quite true, even if two townies end up getting killed off within this DP and the next NP, Mafia still won't win because the Serial Killer simply needs to survive until the ending of the game.

Whereas, the best case scenario (where the serial killer and one townie end up dying), then that's still two townies vs one mafia and we'd have one more day period to get that mafia. It's IMPOSSIBLE for us to get the Mafia AND the Serial Killer in the same DP/NP period. IF we kill the Mafia in this DP, then the game ends because the Serial Killer has won. If we get the Serial Killer in this DP, then we have to be resigned to losing a townie in the night, but like I say it will still be two townies vs one mafia.

Point is, we HAVE to lynch the Serial Killer in this DP. It's that simple.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 8:11:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 8:08:34 AM, Noctan wrote:
Doesn't bulletproof only work once?

From what Beginner has been hinting, he can use it as many times as he wants.
Noctan
Posts: 420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 8:13:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 8:11:56 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/4/2013 8:08:34 AM, Noctan wrote:
Doesn't bulletproof only work once?

From what Beginner has been hinting, he can use it as many times as he wants.

I don't think so...that would be extremely overpowered.
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 8:31:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 8:13:44 AM, Noctan wrote:
At 8/4/2013 8:11:56 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/4/2013 8:08:34 AM, Noctan wrote:
Doesn't bulletproof only work once?

From what Beginner has been hinting, he can use it as many times as he wants.

I don't think so...that would be extremely overpowered.

Looking at the Google doc link Drafterman posted in "TV's guide to mafia" thread, I believe Beginner is right about what his powers are capable of. Assuming he is actually bullet proof of course.
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 8:46:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
One other thing, was Beginner targeted by both the Mafia AND the Serial Killer in NP1? If so, it would explain a lot about why there were no night kills then and yet two night kills happened last night.
Noctan
Posts: 420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 9:37:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 8:46:43 AM, JonMilne wrote:
One other thing, was Beginner targeted by both the Mafia AND the Serial Killer in NP1? If so, it would explain a lot about why there were no night kills then and yet two night kills happened last night.

If only he was PGO, haha.
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 12:47:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
There are five players. One is almost certainly third party, probably Serial Killer. 1 is mafia, although technically I don't think we've gotten confirmation of any kind on total number, so it could be 2, but I think that's unlikely.

So 3:1:1 seems most likely.

As such, I think we have a free mislynch, depending on third party actions. This will matter in a moment.

I will note that Beginner is clearly lying in some way. We are allowed to talk about his actions in the Drafter PM, Phase Notification PM right?

He's pretty strongly claimed bulletproof...You can't be bulletproof AND vigilante, can you?

However, that said:

I have had 3 reasons for being quiet.

In the first place, there's been a lot of work crap going on, which means I'm reading in spurts. But I still would have been more talky except:

In the second place, I really did suck the last two games. I feel like my detailed analysis lost us the game each time, one way or another. Also I lack patience once I've done one of those...once the analysis and suspicion are written down, I have a hard time letting that suspicion go. How does someone REALLY get rid of strong suspicion?

But the last and most important reason I've been so quiet is the thing I said I was going to say next day phase depending on outcome of last night phase:

I am the miller, so apparently it will appear I win with mafia no matter what I say or do (I'm not entirely clear what that has to do with milling, but whatchagonnado).

It's my understanding that any role which can assess me will do so as a liar. I'm actually surprised I didn't get watched (which I presume would mean I would have come up mafia, though I'm not entirely sure the extent to which that "appearance" travels).

If I'm correct that a lynch isn't catastrophic (and I may be not understanding third-party tactics well enough), I should be lynched today, because as the field gets narrower I'm only going to look more suspicious, the second someone looks cross-eyed at me I'm going to get lynched and I don't want to be the mislynch that loses the game.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 2:12:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 12:47:27 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
There are five players. One is almost certainly third party, probably Serial Killer. 1 is mafia, although technically I don't think we've gotten confirmation of any kind on total number, so it could be 2, but I think that's unlikely.

So 3:1:1 seems most likely.

Not necessarily, come to think it. Look at this thread for Day Phase 1: http://www.debate.org... . Drafter only ever said there was now such a thing as "3rd party" in this game. He never specified how many 3rd party players there are. So it could very well by 2:2:1. One of those 3rd parties would be the serial killer, the other one I'll get to in a moment.

I will note that Beginner is clearly lying in some way. We are allowed to talk about his actions in the Drafter PM, Phase Notification PM right?

He's pretty strongly claimed bulletproof...You can't be bulletproof AND vigilante, can you?

As someone who isn't on the PM due to entering the game late, what did he specifically say?

In the second place, I really did suck the last two games. I feel like my detailed analysis lost us the game each time, one way or another. Also I lack patience once I've done one of those...once the analysis and suspicion are written down, I have a hard time letting that suspicion go. How does someone REALLY get rid of strong suspicion?

Well that makes some sense I guess. But then isn't the whole point of Mafia that you never stop being suspicious of your other players? You win some, you lose some really.

But the last and most important reason I've been so quiet is the thing I said I was going to say next day phase depending on outcome of last night phase:

I am the miller, so apparently it will appear I win with mafia no matter what I say or do (I'm not entirely clear what that has to do with milling, but whatchagonnado).

LOL me neither. So I understand then that you had no activities last night?

It's my understanding that any role which can assess me will do so as a liar. I'm actually surprised I didn't get watched (which I presume would mean I would have come up mafia, though I'm not entirely sure the extent to which that "appearance" travels).

What makes you so sure you weren't watched?

If I'm correct that a lynch isn't catastrophic (and I may be not understanding third-party tactics well enough), I should be lynched today, because as the field gets narrower I'm only going to look more suspicious, the second someone looks cross-eyed at me I'm going to get lynched and I don't want to be the mislynch that loses the game.

And this is the part that troubles me. True, you could be advocating a lynch on yourself for purely noble reasons, but there are other reasons you could be doing this: 1) You're playing what I'll admit is a fantastic game of reverse psychology where you could persuade people to not lynch you because of your compelling argument for being town and apparent willingness to be sacrificed, or 2) You're the Jester and we'd be playing right into your hands if we lynch you, since you win if you get lynched.

Decisions, decisions. For the moment, I'm keeping the VTL on you, if only because I'm extremely torn by your argument, and also because I really want to hear what TN05 and Noctan has to say before I change my vote.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 3:33:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 2:12:15 PM, JonMilne wrote:

Not necessarily, come to think it. Look at this thread for Day Phase 1: http://www.debate.org... . Drafter only ever said there was now such a thing as "3rd party" in this game. He never specified how many 3rd party players there are. So it could very well by 2:2:1. One of those 3rd parties would be the serial killer, the other one I'll get to in a moment.

I agree as a general concept. I just question whether Drafter would do that to us poor noobs. Plus we aren't entirely clear on winning conditions for third parties...I know they have to survive, but I'm not entirely clear: does that mean they're "also winners", or that they, if they survive, are the "only winners". Plus what happens if they both survive? If that's been explained, I missed it.

As someone who isn't on the PM due to entering the game late, what did he specifically say?

I think it still counts as enough of a PM to prevent me from C/P'ing, so I can't be truly specific lest I incur the ModWrath, but he responded to Drafter's big PM to all players (except you switchouts) about the ends/beginnings of phases, with a statement that seemed intended to use a power on Hatstand, the power being that of the vigilante.

I was kinda surprised that Drafter didn't just mod kill him for it, but instead we were all told that Beginner had forfeited the use of his role for last night, which neither confirms nor denies anything.

Well that makes some sense I guess. But then isn't the whole point of Mafia that you never stop being suspicious of your other players? You win some, you lose some really.

Well, yes. But I wanted to kind of observe the thought processes of others a bit more, too, without giving them a wallotext of my own ideas. Plus the other two things.

LOL me neither. So I understand then that you had no activities last night?

Negative.

It's my understanding that any role which can assess me will do so as a liar. I'm actually surprised I didn't get watched (which I presume would mean I would have come up mafia, though I'm not entirely sure the extent to which that "appearance" travels).

What makes you so sure you weren't watched?

I'm not, I guess. But I assume if I was that someone would have already called me Mafia. Plus you made a comment about being surprised the Watcher's eye hadn't turned to me that I was obliquely responding to.

Decisions, decisions. For the moment, I'm keeping the VTL on you, if only because I'm extremely torn by your argument, and also because I really want to hear what TN05 and Noctan has to say before I change my vote.

If I'm not lynched, I'm torn on Beginner (and remember Drafter's motto "Lynch all liars"); he seems to have clearly lied, yet seems to perhaps be Vigilante...but he also could be playing a deeper game where he risks modkill to trick us into thinking he's town.

You're right as to the other possibilities. The problem of this role is there is no way for me to look kosher. One way or another I figured I should role claim this round. If I get lynched for it, it's not catastrophic to us. If I don't, I can (depending on how busy the rest of my shift is) perhaps start posting a few more thoughts, particularly in light of our now knowledge that Cermank was mafia.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 3:59:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Cermank is scum. The only person with an FOS on Cermank was Hatstand. Hatstand looked extremely suspicious (I was sure she was not town.. I wanted to vigilante her and then be like: "see guys, see????"). Why in the world would the mafia kill Hatstand if Hatstand would be a likely mislynch target anyway? I was prepared to push her lynch this DP no matter what.. that said, something about Cermank seemed off this entire game. I couldn't put my finger to it and didn't think I could say so in DP2 without arousing some sort of opposition, but at this point, we're pretty much fvcked. With 2 mafia and 1 TP, there should be only two of us left. The majority of you aren't even town.
That's.
Just.
Great.
For now, I'm putting everything on Cermank.
VTL Cermank
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 4:03:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 3:33:19 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 8/4/2013 2:12:15 PM, JonMilne wrote:

Not necessarily, come to think it. Look at this thread for Day Phase 1: http://www.debate.org... . Drafter only ever said there was now such a thing as "3rd party" in this game. He never specified how many 3rd party players there are. So it could very well by 2:2:1. One of those 3rd parties would be the serial killer, the other one I'll get to in a moment.

I agree as a general concept. I just question whether Drafter would do that to us poor noobs. Plus we aren't entirely clear on winning conditions for third parties...I know they have to survive, but I'm not entirely clear: does that mean they're "also winners", or that they, if they survive, are the "only winners". Plus what happens if they both survive? If that's been explained, I missed it.

As someone who isn't on the PM due to entering the game late, what did he specifically say?

I think it still counts as enough of a PM to prevent me from C/P'ing, so I can't be truly specific lest I incur the ModWrath, but he responded to Drafter's big PM to all players (except you switchouts) about the ends/beginnings of phases, with a statement that seemed intended to use a power on Hatstand, the power being that of the vigilante.

I was kinda surprised that Drafter didn't just mod kill him for it, but instead we were all told that Beginner had forfeited the use of his role for last night, which neither confirms nor denies anything.

Well that makes some sense I guess. But then isn't the whole point of Mafia that you never stop being suspicious of your other players? You win some, you lose some really.

Well, yes. But I wanted to kind of observe the thought processes of others a bit more, too, without giving them a wallotext of my own ideas. Plus the other two things.

LOL me neither. So I understand then that you had no activities last night?

Negative.

It's my understanding that any role which can assess me will do so as a liar. I'm actually surprised I didn't get watched (which I presume would mean I would have come up mafia, though I'm not entirely sure the extent to which that "appearance" travels).

What makes you so sure you weren't watched?

I'm not, I guess. But I assume if I was that someone would have already called me Mafia. Plus you made a comment about being surprised the Watcher's eye hadn't turned to me that I was obliquely responding to.

Decisions, decisions. For the moment, I'm keeping the VTL on you, if only because I'm extremely torn by your argument, and also because I really want to hear what TN05 and Noctan has to say before I change my vote.

If I'm not lynched, I'm torn on Beginner (and remember Drafter's motto "Lynch all liars"); he seems to have clearly lied, yet seems to perhaps be Vigilante...but he also could be playing a deeper game where he risks modkill to trick us into thinking he's town.

Now why in the world would I make such a stupid risk?
A) I can get modkilled
B) I risk the suspicion you're spouting now
C) Obvious mod penalty if not modkill.
What is the point of making this gambit when I was already pretty much confirmed town?
The risks far supersede the possible benefit. Under no condition is this gambit even viable.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 4:07:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Blade, your 'revelations' are a disappointment. I was, in fact, expecting so much more from you.
Forget your analysis now. Think about this fact: Activity has been taboo in all 3 Beginner series. Active people are almost always lynched, hence why we have not lynched one mafia yet. I refuse to believe none of you noticed this. I think this is a more reasonable explanation as to your lurking.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 4:10:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/1/2013 9:54:29 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
I'm trying to watch this DP as much as possible. I'm not throwing in my reads, because I want to see how other people's reads are in the absence of my walls-o-text. I have something rather important to say next DP depending on the outcome of THIS one.
Something important? Out with it now.
Thus far, I am thoroughly disappointed.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 4:13:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Everyone claim your roles. At this point, it's the only thing we can legitimately go by for working analyses.
Senpai has noticed you.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 4:25:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Beginner, read the mod's post please. You can't VTL someone who is dead already.

And I never said I had a revelation. Just something important. Your insta-anger makes me suspicious, in addition to your lying, enough that I'm VTL Beginner.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 8:04:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 4:25:27 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
Beginner, read the mod's post please. You can't VTL someone who is dead already.

And I never said I had a revelation. Just something important. Your insta-anger makes me suspicious, in addition to your lying, enough that I'm VTL Beginner.

I would second this suspicion; I was not aware he was lying about his role, but his vote made no sense and his anger at Cermack (who was already out) makes no sense. I don't want to vote yet (so the mafia can't hammer on and Beginner can explain himself), but I would be leaning that way.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 8:19:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Beginner, since you are online right now, it would be nice if you would respond to bladerunner's concerns.
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 8:37:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 4:25:27 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
Beginner, read the mod's post please. You can't VTL someone who is dead already.

And I never said I had a revelation. Just something important. Your insta-anger makes me suspicious, in addition to your lying, enough that I'm VTL Beginner.

I really need to pay attention. :|
I don't read anger in my post. I see more desperation than anything. I'll admit, I didn't see the Cermank death.
This means our current scenario is 3 town, 1 mafia, and one third party. I can't confirm anything, but you guys shouldn't vote me. It's especially frustrating when you're going to try to lynch me with such insufficient reasoning.
Senpai has noticed you.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 8:39:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 8:37:57 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 8/4/2013 4:25:27 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
Beginner, read the mod's post please. You can't VTL someone who is dead already.

And I never said I had a revelation. Just something important. Your insta-anger makes me suspicious, in addition to your lying, enough that I'm VTL Beginner.

I really need to pay attention. :|
I don't read anger in my post. I see more desperation than anything. I'll admit, I didn't see the Cermank death.
This means our current scenario is 3 town, 1 mafia, and one third party. I can't confirm anything, but you guys shouldn't vote me. It's especially frustrating when you're going to try to lynch me with such insufficient reasoning.

The insufficient reasoning that you claimed bulletproof, but then made an indirect claim of vigilante?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 8:41:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Please make a list clarifying why you are lynching me. With Hatstand being town, I'm more inclined to trust her judgment, especially with her being correct about Cermank..
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 9:15:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 8:39:07 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 8/4/2013 8:37:57 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 8/4/2013 4:25:27 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
Beginner, read the mod's post please. You can't VTL someone who is dead already.

And I never said I had a revelation. Just something important. Your insta-anger makes me suspicious, in addition to your lying, enough that I'm VTL Beginner.

I really need to pay attention. :|
I don't read anger in my post. I see more desperation than anything. I'll admit, I didn't see the Cermank death.
This means our current scenario is 3 town, 1 mafia, and one third party. I can't confirm anything, but you guys shouldn't vote me. It's especially frustrating when you're going to try to lynch me with such insufficient reasoning.

The insufficient reasoning that you claimed bulletproof, but then made an indirect claim of vigilante?

I accidently posted in the wrong PM.. you seem to think I did it on purpose. What reason could I possibly have done something like that? To make you think I'm town? Do you see the logic behind this because I sure don't.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 9:16:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 8:39:07 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 8/4/2013 8:37:57 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 8/4/2013 4:25:27 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
Beginner, read the mod's post please. You can't VTL someone who is dead already.

And I never said I had a revelation. Just something important. Your insta-anger makes me suspicious, in addition to your lying, enough that I'm VTL Beginner.

I really need to pay attention. :|
I don't read anger in my post. I see more desperation than anything. I'll admit, I didn't see the Cermank death.
This means our current scenario is 3 town, 1 mafia, and one third party. I can't confirm anything, but you guys shouldn't vote me. It's especially frustrating when you're going to try to lynch me with such insufficient reasoning.

The insufficient reasoning that you claimed bulletproof, but then made an indirect claim of vigilante?

I'm really the Jack of all trades, I can doctor, vigilante and investigate. I'll leave you to work out why I claimed bulletproof after having doctored myself during DP1: Playing League with some people.
Senpai has noticed you.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 9:26:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 9:16:27 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 8/4/2013 8:39:07 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 8/4/2013 8:37:57 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 8/4/2013 4:25:27 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
Beginner, read the mod's post please. You can't VTL someone who is dead already.

And I never said I had a revelation. Just something important. Your insta-anger makes me suspicious, in addition to your lying, enough that I'm VTL Beginner.

I really need to pay attention. :|
I don't read anger in my post. I see more desperation than anything. I'll admit, I didn't see the Cermank death.
This means our current scenario is 3 town, 1 mafia, and one third party. I can't confirm anything, but you guys shouldn't vote me. It's especially frustrating when you're going to try to lynch me with such insufficient reasoning.

The insufficient reasoning that you claimed bulletproof, but then made an indirect claim of vigilante?

I'm really the Jack of all trades, I can doctor, vigilante and investigate. I'll leave you to work out why I claimed bulletproof after having doctored myself during DP1: Playing League with some people.

You haven't seemed to have given us any investigative help at all here.