Jump to topic:

Weapons Of war

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 8:57:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
this is an interesting game i just thought up. so almost like tdk's game where you had to pick a character in media and you use that character in battles it works a bit like that. you basically take a weapon from media (tv movies games comics) and use its ablities in battle.

To start it you need to say your weapon and say the various attributes, uses and abilities of said weapon.
actions are attacking defending and countering.
GO, GO, GO!!!!!
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 9:07:52 PM
Hmmm, I'll have a good think.

Are we allowed to have the ability to use this weapon or are we simply us with said weapon. I.E. If I chose Kratos's Blades of Chaos, can I use them as well as him? If I choose Dante's Pandora, can I use all 666 forms? Only 7 forms (like Dante) or none, since I'm just a regular guy?

That will determine my choice.

'The Colt' from Supernatural is a pretty good choice for the every-man. The Mk 2 Lancer Assault Rifle from Gears of War is pretty cool.

Yeah, need to know the limitations I have before I choose.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 9:12:14 PM
At 8/6/2013 9:07:52 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Hmmm, I'll have a good think.

Are we allowed to have the ability to use this weapon or are we simply us with said weapon. I.E. If I chose Kratos's Blades of Chaos, can I use them as well as him? If I choose Dante's Pandora, can I use all 666 forms? Only 7 forms (like Dante) or none, since I'm just a regular guy?

That will determine my choice.

'The Colt' from Supernatural is a pretty good choice for the every-man. The Mk 2 Lancer Assault Rifle from Gears of War is pretty cool.

Yeah, need to know the limitations I have before I choose.

you use the weapons as if you could but what is dante's pandora. i guess i should say if its too powerful you probably shouldn't pick it or i as the mod will strike you down with a plot twist.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 9:21:52 PM
also if you are going to use named attacks like ones from dragonball z i suggest referencing what those attacks are use in for example going along with dbz your weapon would be ki
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 9:22:48 PM
At 8/6/2013 9:21:52 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
also if you are going to use named attacks like ones from dragonball z i suggest referencing what those attacks are use in for example going along with dbz your weapon would be ki

Can I choose Kryptonian Heritage as my weapon?

Muh threads
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 9:24:14 PM
At 8/6/2013 9:22:48 PM, tvellalott wrote:

isn't that a multitude of weapons: heat vision flight arctic breath, super strength, invulnerability
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 10:04:02 PM
At 8/6/2013 9:24:14 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

isn't that a multitude of weapons: heat vision flight arctic breath, super strength, invulnerability

Isn't ki, ala Dragonball, a multitude of weapons? Increased speed, durability, strength, reflex, energy weapons of numerous types...

Muh threads
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 10:08:50 PM
At 8/6/2013 10:04:02 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 8/6/2013 9:24:14 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Isn't ki, ala Dragonball, a multitude of weapons? Increased speed, durability, strength, reflex, energy weapons of numerous types...
ok lets make it ki blast
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 10:24:23 PM
ok scratch most of that lets not get too over complicated with this.