Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

WWE Mafia Day Phase 3

lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 12:26:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Intoduction: Ryback was in the middle of a match with Brock Lesner. AJ was on commentary with Michael Cole and JBL on Monday Night Raw. The lights quickly went out. When they came back on all 3 superstars were knocked out cold. Now this unknown force had struck down 3 superstars. When will it all end?

Dead Last Day Phase: TA- It"s that lying no good for nothing Paul Heyman. Nobody likes you. You are pure evil. You are the hated mufaso. It"s takes 1 less vote to lynch you. You win with the mafia.

Dead Last Night Phase: Budda- You"re the beast incarnate Brock Lesner. You have gone toe-to-toe with the best in the industry and won. Nothing can stop you. Plus you have Paul Heyman by yourside. You are the mafia JOAT. You can"

F5- You can F5 someone knocking them out. (night kill)

Close line- You close line someone temperarally blinding them. If you use this all mafia players appear town in investigations.

DDT- You can DDT someone hurting them and possible giving them a concussion. Using this allows you to roleblock a player of choice

Khaos- Everyone knows you as a slutt even though you"re the Dives Champion, AJ Lee. Since you"re a slutt you are the lover. At the beginning of the game you must select another player and you will be in a PM with them and if one dies so does the other. You win with the town.

Coin- You are the human recking ball Ryback. Not too many people want to pick a fight with you and when they do they end up eat a meat hook close line. Thus making you the painoid gun owner, you kill everyone who visits you during the night phase. You win with the town.

Dead Players
Coinsrule- Ryback- PGO- Town
Khaos- AJ Lee- Lover- Town
TA- Paul Heyman- Hated Mufaso- Mafia
Budda- Brock Lesner- Mafia JOAT
JonMilne1- Daniel Bryan- Hammerer-town
Drafter- Undertaker- lynchproof-town

Living Players
1. TA
2. Sir Frackjack
3. TUF
4. JonMilne2
5. RocketEngineer
6. Beginner

With 6 Players alive it takes 4 Votes to lynch.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 2:41:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/5/2013 2:00:05 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Introduction- It was just a random Monaday for Raw in the WWE. Matches were lined up as usual. But an hour into the show the while Sin Cara was in the ring the lights went out. When the lights came back on Sin Cara was lying in the ring. Medical trainers came out to check on Sin Cara and they carted him away. The rest of the WWE roster decided that they needed to investigate, but Vince told them that they can do it on their own time and that the show must go on.

Living Players
1. JonMilne
2. TA
3. Sir Frackjack
4. Khaos
5. TUF
6. Johnny
7. RocketEngineer
8. Beginner
9. Coinsruledude
10. Drafter
11. Budda


With 11 players alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.

There were 11 players in the game. Six have died.
There should be 5 players left.
TA is alive again... Lannan are you sure your living player's list is correct?
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 2:54:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If that list is correct, TA was revived (reviver Mafioso?).
We must lynch him again.
VTL TA
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 2:55:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/9/2013 2:54:35 PM, Beginner wrote:
If that list is correct, TA was revived (reviver Mafioso?).
We must lynch him again.
VTL TA

Wait, but he can't be alive and dead at the same time.. TA is in both the deadplayer list and the living player list. D:
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 4:13:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13
Senpai has noticed you.
FrackJack
Posts: 1,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 4:17:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/9/2013 4:13:13 PM, Beginner wrote:
lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13lannan13
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
RocketEngineer
Posts: 553
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 4:30:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hey guys, I can talk now. I am the role cop. NP1 I role copped TheAntidoter because he was way scummy with his hammer. Somehow I got silencer... It didn't make any sense to me when beginner claimed silencer....

Last night I targeted Khaos though, and now it all makes sense. His role is the re director.

He must have re-directed me NP1 to beginner.

VTL khaos to death.
FrackJack
Posts: 1,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 4:34:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/9/2013 4:30:26 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
Hey guys, I can talk now. I am the role cop. NP1 I role copped TheAntidoter because he was way scummy with his hammer. Somehow I got silencer... It didn't make any sense to me when beginner claimed silencer....

Last night I targeted Khaos though, and now it all makes sense. His role is the re director.

He must have re-directed me NP1 to beginner.

VTL khaos to death.

Then Beginner is lying.

vtl Khaos
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
RocketEngineer
Posts: 553
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 4:36:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/9/2013 4:34:43 PM, FrackJack wrote:
At 8/9/2013 4:30:26 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
Hey guys, I can talk now. I am the role cop. NP1 I role copped TheAntidoter because he was way scummy with his hammer. Somehow I got silencer... It didn't make any sense to me when beginner claimed silencer....

Last night I targeted Khaos though, and now it all makes sense. His role is the re director.

He must have re-directed me NP1 to beginner.

VTL khaos to death.

Then Beginner is lying.


vtl Khaos

What? How is beginner lying?
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 4:39:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/9/2013 4:36:50 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
At 8/9/2013 4:34:43 PM, FrackJack wrote:
At 8/9/2013 4:30:26 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
Hey guys, I can talk now. I am the role cop. NP1 I role copped TheAntidoter because he was way scummy with his hammer. Somehow I got silencer... It didn't make any sense to me when beginner claimed silencer....

Last night I targeted Khaos though, and now it all makes sense. His role is the re director.

He must have re-directed me NP1 to beginner.

VTL khaos to death.

Then Beginner is lying.


vtl Khaos

What? How is beginner lying?
^
VTL Khaos
Lannan, please fix your list of living and list of dead players. TA can only be in one or the other, and not both.
Senpai has noticed you.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 4:43:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Wait a second! Let's talk about this. Did you guys ever stop to think that Rocket could be lying? You realize that you guys just hammered khaos without considering this possibility?

Since lannan messed up his list, its 3/5 votes to lynch. Khaos now has 3. I bet mafia has it planned out already on how they are going to cover this up when they mis-lynch too.

I had a STRONG town read on khaos, I can't possibly believe that he is mafia.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
RocketEngineer
Posts: 553
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 4:48:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/9/2013 4:43:19 PM, TUF wrote:
Wait a second! Let's talk about this. Did you guys ever stop to think that Rocket could be lying? You realize that you guys just hammered khaos without considering this possibility?

Since lannan messed up his list, its 3/5 votes to lynch. Khaos now has 3. I bet mafia has it planned out already on how they are going to cover this up when they mis-lynch too.

I had a STRONG town read on khaos, I can't possibly believe that he is mafia.

Are you serious? Why would I fake claim results like that? That would get me insta-lynched tomorrow.... Makes no sense from a mafia perspective.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 4:53:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/9/2013 4:48:49 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
At 8/9/2013 4:43:19 PM, TUF wrote:
Wait a second! Let's talk about this. Did you guys ever stop to think that Rocket could be lying? You realize that you guys just hammered khaos without considering this possibility?

Since lannan messed up his list, its 3/5 votes to lynch. Khaos now has 3. I bet mafia has it planned out already on how they are going to cover this up when they mis-lynch too.

I had a STRONG town read on khaos, I can't possibly believe that he is mafia.

Are you serious? Why would I fake claim results like that? That would get me insta-lynched tomorrow.... Makes no sense from a mafia perspective.

Because of the reason you just told me. To confuse townies, with your WIFOM.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 4:55:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You'd better hope that khaos flips mafia.

If he doesn't, and I die tonight, you guys better lynch rocket.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
FrackJack
Posts: 1,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 4:56:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/9/2013 4:36:50 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
At 8/9/2013 4:34:43 PM, FrackJack wrote:
At 8/9/2013 4:30:26 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
Hey guys, I can talk now. I am the role cop. NP1 I role copped TheAntidoter because he was way scummy with his hammer. Somehow I got silencer... It didn't make any sense to me when beginner claimed silencer....

Last night I targeted Khaos though, and now it all makes sense. His role is the re director.

He must have re-directed me NP1 to beginner.

VTL khaos to death.

Then Beginner is lying.


vtl Khaos

What? How is beginner lying?

2 silencers? You Rolecoped one.
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
Coinsruledude
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 4:58:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
To everyone under the impression that Khaos is still alive: he's not.
He died last night, and since he was the Lover and chose me, I did too.

Try reading the mod's summary before jumping on a lynch bandwagon, m'kay?
: At 8/7/2013 5:16:53 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
What Frack did wasn't scummy, because honestly, its not inconsistent, its not illogical, its just Frack.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 4:58:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The reason I doubt rocket's results is because:

1. Townread Khaos last day phase.

2. There can only be 1 mafia left since two are dead.

3. Why would scum not kill Rocket since it's obvious he had an investigation type role yesterday?

4. It all just seems to easy for it to be true. Seriously, one mafia left, and someone gets results on him, and the bandwagon builds that fast? I am not buying it.

If I am wrong, than I will admit stupidity in the endgame thread. But I have a bad feeling about the lynch you guys just participated on.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 5:00:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/9/2013 4:58:11 PM, Coinsruledude wrote:
To everyone under the impression that Khaos is still alive: he's not.
He died last night, and since he was the Lover and chose me, I did too.

Try reading the mod's summary before jumping on a lynch bandwagon, m'kay?

HA! YES! I didn't even notice this, thanks coins.

Guys this is proof that Rocket is lying. He said khaos was a re-director. Scum slip FTW!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 5:12:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/9/2013 5:11:11 PM, Beginner wrote:
Unvote VTL Rocket

God I feel like an idiot. >_>
Senpai has noticed you.
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 5:23:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Correction.
Living Players
1. Sir Frackjack
2. TUF
3. JonMilne2
4. RocketEngineer
5. Beginner

With 5 players alive it takes 3 votes to lynch.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 5:25:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Vote Count
Rocket (3/3) TUF, Beginner, Frack

Rocket was lynched and he was inno. Get your night actions in.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2013 3:11:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/10/2013 2:37:28 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Damn!!!
Do people hate me so much that they want to kill me twice? LOL

Rocket just.. utterly screwed up. Prior to this I had him town read for pointing out TA.
Senpai has noticed you.