Jump to topic:

WWE Mafia Day Phase 4

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 12:17:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dead Last Day Phase- Rocket- The Viper Randy Orton is always the man who likes to get information from people" by putting the smackdown on them. Thus making you the detective. Each night phase you may investigate people of your choice and will learn their role and you win with the town.

Dead Last Night Phase- FrackJack- It"s Santino Marrilla. You"re whole carear has been, what"s the word I"m looking for Santino, interesting. You use to be a female wrestler because you sucked so bad, but now you"re just someone who fills matches that doesn"t matter. You"re the sidekick, once per night phase you may target another player and all non-leathal actions will be redirected to you. You win with the town.

Dead Players
Coinsrule- Ryback- PGO- Town
Khaos- AJ Lee- Lover- Town
TA- Paul Heyman- Hated Mufaso- Mafia
Budda- Brock Lesner- Mafia JOAT
JonMilne1- Daniel Bryan- Hammerer-town
Drafter- Undertaker- lynchproof-town
Frackjack- Santino- Sidekick
Rocket- Randy Orton- Detective

Living Players
1. TUF
2. JonMilne2
3. Beginner

With 3 players alive it takes 3 votes to lynch.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 1:18:06 PM
Okay, so we've either got 2 Town and 1 Mafia, or an even spread for Town, Mafia, and 3rd party in which case there's no way town can win. I think the latter is more likely, as three people died in NP2. The causes would be:

1) The collective Mafia kill.
2) Budda using his F5 ability as part of being Brock Lesnar
3) The serial killer kill that offed Budda.

That said, the one possibility that may work in town's favour is if one of our remaining town members is a vigilante, or has a role similar to that. If so, it would provide an alternate explanation as to why there's only one death if both the mafia and our hypothetical vigilante targeted Frackjack in the last night phase.

Point is, if a vigilante does exist, they need to claim NOW.

As to my role/affiliation, I would have won with Mafia had this game wrapped up in the last Day Phase. However, I'm the Flip-Flop, and so that means that this time I can win with town.

If there's a Mafia, I'd say it's TUF, purely based on him having played the best out of all of us.

VTL TUF for role/affiliation
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 2:14:44 PM
Jon, TUF, both of you need to full claim now. At this point (should have done this last DP) full claims are pretty much imperative.
Senpai has noticed you.
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 2:20:43 PM
At 8/12/2013 2:14:44 PM, Beginner wrote:
Jon, TUF, both of you need to full claim now. At this point (should have done this last DP) full claims are pretty much imperative.

The only thing I missed out from my first post of the thread is that I'm CM Punk. Otherwise, here are my simplified facts about me:

- I'm CM Punk
- I win with town
- I'm the Flip Flop (in other words, in DP1 and DP3 I was Mafia, but DP2 and today I'm town).

Also, I consider it mightily suspicious that you would ask others to full claim while not doing the same for yourself.

Unvote.

VTL Beginner.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 2:25:23 PM
At 8/12/2013 2:20:43 PM, JonMilne wrote:

The only thing I missed out from my first post of the thread is that I'm CM Punk. Otherwise, here are my simplified facts about me:

- I'm CM Punk
- I win with town
- I'm the Flip Flop (in other words, in DP1 and DP3 I was Mafia, but DP2 and today I'm town).

Also, I consider it mightily suspicious that you would ask others to full claim while not doing the same for yourself.

Unvote.

VTL Beginner.

I've already full claimed.. DP2 I believe, after I admitted to silencing Rocket.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 2:25:51 PM
At 8/12/2013 2:25:23 PM, Beginner wrote:

- I'm CM Punk
- I win with town

Unvote.

VTL Beginner.

I've already full claimed.. DP2 I believe, after I admitted to silencing Rocket.

I also paraphrased my role PM.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 2:28:38 PM
Jonmilne - 3rd Party Serial Killer
TUF - mafia
me - town
Jonmilne, you do realize when you vote, you put people at L-1.
^I hope you understand the implications of putting people at L-1, especially with a mafia member among us.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 2:31:08 PM
At 8/12/2013 1:18:06 PM, JonMilne wrote:
Okay, so we've either got 2 Town and 1 Mafia, or an even spread for Town, Mafia, and 3rd party in which case there's no way town can win. I think the latter is more likely, as three people died in NP2. The causes would be:

That said, the one possibility that may work in town's favour is if one of our remaining town members is a vigilante, or has a role similar to that. If so, it would provide an alternate explanation as to why there's only one death if both the mafia and our hypothetical vigilante targeted Frackjack in the last night phase.

As to my role/affiliation, I would have won with Mafia had this game wrapped up in the last Day Phase. However, I'm the Flip-Flop, and so that means that this time I can win with town.

If there's a Mafia, I'd say it's TUF, purely based on him having played the best out of all of us.

If I was really mafia, I'd have killed TUF right here and NK'd you, Jon, for a tie. You know I'm not mafia. Unless mafia has the ability to double kill (I doubt it), one of you is most definitely a 3rd party serial killer.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 2:34:26 PM

- I'm CM Punk
- I win with town

Unvote.

VTL Beginner.

Jon, it doesn't matter what you fake claim for town cred at this point (2 deaths last NP means a mafia and an SK is still in this game). Town cannot win unless we have a VTNL with you and TUF NightKilling each other for NP4.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 2:41:10 PM
Here's the scenario:
1)You can buddy up with TUF and lynch me, NK each other for a tie
2)You can buddy up with me and lynch TUF, NK me for 1st place.

The scenario would be the same if you are mafia and TUF is SK (I doubt it).
Choice number one Town wins over mafia with TP in first place.
Choice number two TP and mafia wins with Town in last place.

Unless you are town, lynching either me or TUF automatically wins you the game. You either share 1st place with TUF or you are sole Victor. This also applies to TUF.
Either way, Jon, you win as long as you are not lynched.
Let's lynch TUF
VTL TUF
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 2:48:28 PM
The only reason for you to not lynch TUF with me is if you win with town. If you do win with town (mafia has double-kill ability, highly unlikely) and would like for me to explain why I think TUF is mafia, I can do so. If you aren't town, please just vote TUF as I'd rather not have to go through the trouble of stringing together a bunch of quotes, narrating them, and giving an overall summary.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 3:04:49 PM
I just realized that I should have voted to lynch TUF when you did.. I was still doing some thinking and research and wasn't sure on the TUF lynch yet.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 3:05:50 PM
Well Jon, if you are 3rd party or mafia, I urgently request you vote TUF so town can at least win over some party and not come in as last place.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 3:06:24 PM
At 8/12/2013 3:05:50 PM, Beginner wrote:
Well Jon, if you are 3rd party or mafia, I urgently request you vote TUF so town can at least win over some party and not come in as last place.

Nightkill me afterwards
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 3:18:54 PM
Jon, hurry.. (at least unvote me), if TUF comes on, town loses instantly. I don't know whether or not you care (since, if you aren't town, you win either way, so you probably don't care), but every moment you wait is a moment closer to the time TUF logs in and votes with you, ensuring my lynch and the town's loss.
Come on Jon, I'm pretty sure you are anti-town. You win 1st place in all scenarios as long as you are not lynched.
Senpai has noticed you.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 5:38:12 PM
Official Vote Count
TUF (1/2) Beginner
Beginner (1/2) JonMilne
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 1:48:25 AM
At 8/12/2013 1:18:06 PM, JonMilne wrote:

I really should have just voted here... I had to 'think about it' >_>
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:32:18 AM
At 8/13/2013 2:08:44 AM, JonMilne wrote:
So TUF, what were you?

TUF was most probably mafia.. I reread all the DP and every post he made was spot on.. he knew who the mafia were to begin with.. TA was bussed with TUF putting down the hammer for town cred. TUF also actively defended players before they were nightkilled and flipped town. His reads were much too accurate. Unless.. Jon you are the mafia.. in which case I am mindblown xD
Senpai has noticed you.
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:36:42 AM
At 8/13/2013 2:35:14 AM, Beginner wrote:
Were you really not a TP?

Nope. Like I said, Flip Flop.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:38:24 AM
At 8/13/2013 2:36:42 AM, JonMilne wrote:

Haha I didn't believe you.
I should have known.. :(
Game is over, mafia (TUF&TA) has won.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:41:26 AM
Jon, you shouldn't have been throwing your votes around with only 3 people left.. it means an auto lynch the moment you voted the wrong person.. I couldn't give you town cred for that.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:46:22 AM
At 8/12/2013 2:31:08 PM, Beginner wrote:
If I was really mafia, I'd have killed TUF right here and NK'd you, Jon, for a tie. You know I'm not mafia. Unless mafia has the ability to double kill
^wtf was I saying???? D: There were no double NK's... I completely misread the OP ugh I messed up.. I'm a horrible town. :(

(I doubt it), one of you is most definitely a 3rd party serial killer.
Senpai has noticed you.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 3:06:12 AM
At 8/13/2013 2:08:44 AM, JonMilne wrote:
So TUF, what were you?

It should have been obvious that I was the redirector after rocket flipped town...
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 3:06:50 AM
At 8/13/2013 2:38:24 AM, Beginner wrote:
At 8/13/2013 2:36:42 AM, JonMilne wrote: