Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 8:09:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lynched last Phase:
No One

Died Last Night:
bladerunner: You are SCAREDY SMURF. You are afraid of much everything. You are the HIDER. Each night you may "hide" behind another player. If you do so, you cannot be targeted by any action. However, if the player you are hiding behind dies, so will you.

You win with the Town.

TN05: You are DREAMY SMURF. You are constantly sleeping and dreaming. You are the DREAMER. Each night you will have a dream. It will be one of two types:

1. You will dream of a player that wins with the Town.
2. You will dream of three players, at least one of which doesn't win with the Town.

If you are visited by any other player, they will disturb your sleep and you won't dream.

You win with the Town.

Graveyard:
Beginner - Brainy Smurf - Loser - No Affiliation

Living Players:
1. Crypto
2. Rocket
3. Noctan
4. JohnMilne
5. HatStand

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
This Day Phase will end no later than 08:00 AM DDO Time.
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 8:35:15 AM
Well, I tracked Rocket, and I didn't see him visit anyone. I think the notion that my role is a naive one is considerably strengthened.

I'm convinced that Rocket is town now, for I said in the last day phase that I intended to target Rocket. If Rocket was mafia, or even 3rd party, he would have performed an NK on me on the basis that my tracking abilities may not in fact have been naive and could have yielded actual results. Since I'm still alive though, that rules him out of the equation.

Hatstand engaged in a healthy dose of Scum hunting, so I'm at least moderately sure that she's town, although it wouldn't be a surprise to me if she was Mafia or 3rd party.

This just leaves Crypto and Noctan. Their involvement in the last day phase was really minimal, and they basically didn't contribute much with Noctan merely speculating about the existence of a doctor and providing an admittedly good reason why he wasn't going to claim his role, while Crypto simply talked about power roles, and curiously sided with Noctan when Noctan was under initial pressure.

This is very a MYLO situation, regardless of whether we currently 3 Townies vs 2 Mafia or 2 Townies vs 2 Mafia vs 1 3rd party.

For this reason, everyone needs to make a full claim, right now.

As pointed out in the last thread, I'm the Tracker, most likely a naive one, and I win with town.
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 8:36:52 AM
At 8/13/2013 8:09:09 AM, drafterman wrote:
Lynched last Phase:
No One

Died Last Night:
bladerunner: You are SCAREDY SMURF. You are afraid of much everything. You are the HIDER. Each night you may "hide" behind another player. If you do so, you cannot be targeted by any action. However, if the player you are hiding behind dies, so will you.

You win with the Town.

TN05: You are DREAMY SMURF. You are constantly sleeping and dreaming. You are the DREAMER. Each night you will have a dream. It will be one of two types:

1. You will dream of a player that wins with the Town.
2. You will dream of three players, at least one of which doesn't win with the Town.

If you are visited by any other player, they will disturb your sleep and you won't dream.

You win with the Town.

Graveyard:
Beginner - Brainy Smurf - Loser - No Affiliation

Living Players:
1. Crypto
2. Rocket
3. Noctan
4. JohnMilne
5. HatStand

On what date?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 8:40:20 AM
At 8/13/2013 8:36:52 AM, JonMilne wrote:

On what date?

8/15
Noctan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 11:04:38 AM
Strange. Blade died and yet he was the Hider.
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
Noctan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 11:08:13 AM
Nevermind. I'm tired and probably should sleep but no. I woke up at seven PM yesterday, and am planning on staying up until 7-9PM
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 12:01:51 PM
At 8/13/2013 11:04:38 AM, Noctan wrote:

Good point. This raises the likelihood of it being 3 Town vs 2 Mafia, as I'd suspect that TUF was killed and Blade had elected to hide behind him, which meant that as a result he also got killed.

Again, people need to reveal their full claims. This is a MYLO situation, very much so.
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:50:59 PM
At 8/13/2013 12:01:51 PM, JonMilne wrote:
At 8/13/2013 11:04:38 AM, Noctan wrote:

Good point. This raises the likelihood of it being 3 Town vs 2 Mafia, as I'd suspect that TUF was killed and Blade had elected to hide behind him, which meant that as a result he also got killed.

Again, people need to reveal their full claims. This is a MYLO situation, very much so.

I would have thought that if Bladerunner was the hider, then he would have died with TN05. Isn't tha how hiding works? Also, as hider, he can't be targeted directly, so Jon may well not be naive.
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:53:03 PM
At 8/13/2013 2:52:44 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 8/13/2013 2:51:54 PM, Hatstand wrote:
As for my claim, I am Vanity Smurf.

I know who visits me at night.

I Winn with the town.
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:53:56 PM
At 8/13/2013 2:53:03 PM, Hatstand wrote:

I Winn with the town.

^ This formatting is to avoid anything that approaches a copy/paste.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:55:16 PM

I Winn with the town.

You spelled *win* wrong.

Can someone use the Lie Detector skill when a word is spelled wrong?
Nolite Timere
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:56:12 PM
At 8/13/2013 2:55:16 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

I Winn with the town.

You spelled *win* wrong.

Can someone use the Lie Detector skill when a word is spelled wrong?

I win with the town. Sorry. Didn't see the typo.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:56:59 PM
I am the Protector Smurf.

I win with Town.

I may choose one person and protect them, however instead of the kill being completely protected from, there is a 50/50 chance that either I, or the attacker will die.
Nolite Timere
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:57:33 PM
At 8/13/2013 2:56:59 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I am the Protector Smurf.

I win with Town.

I may choose one person and protect them, however instead of the kill being completely protected from, there is a 50/50 chance that either I, or the attacker will die.

I didn't copy/paste this. I typed it in my own words so I don't believe you can mod kill me.
Nolite Timere
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 3:00:57 PM
At 8/13/2013 8:35:15 AM, JonMilne wrote:
Well, I tracked Rocket, and I didn't see him visit anyone. I think the notion that my role is a naive one is considerably strengthened.

Rocket, did you visit anyone last night?
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 4:22:56 PM
Yeah it's TN05 I meant that blade hid behind, not TUF.

Noctan remains the person on my list who I have the best belief is mafia. Depending on how this thread progresses by the time I wake up in the british morning, I'll cast a vote.
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 11:55:18 PM
Rocket, Noctan, we are waiting on your claims. At this point deliberate inactivity is paramount to a confession, so if you want to clear yourselves, please speak up soon.
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 4:08:59 AM
At 8/13/2013 11:55:18 PM, Hatstand wrote:
Rocket, Noctan, we are waiting on your claims. At this point deliberate inactivity is paramount to a confession, so if you want to clear yourselves, please speak up soon.

I think if Rocket was Mafia, he would have killed me because I mentioned that as a Tracker I would be targeting him during the night. I don't think he would have been willing to risk the possibility that mine wasn't a naive role. I think I'm more assured that he's town, based on that.

If anyone's definitely Mafia, I think it would be reasonable to deduce Noctan is it. The only reason I have still not cast a vote as of yet is the existence of two surviving Mafia members who could vote together to lynch a potential innocent party. However, Hatstand has been engaging in a good dose of scum hunting, I didn't die as a result of publically saying I'd be targeting Rocket, which to me leaves Crypto and Noctan. Crypto and Hatstand are interchangeable to me as potential Mafia members, but to me Noctan has the biggest scum tell out of anyone, and I feel that if I cast a vote now for Noctan, it's considerably less likely that both Mafia members will then complete the 3 votes necessary to lynch unless one of the Mafia members is a hammerer, which is unlikely.

For this reason, VTL Noctan for full claim.
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 4:20:11 AM
At 8/14/2013 4:08:59 AM, JonMilne wrote:

I think if Rocket was Mafia, he would have killed me because I mentioned that as a Tracker I would be targeting him during the night. I don't think he would have been willing to risk the possibility that mine wasn't a naive role. I think I'm more assured that he's town, based on that.

If anyone's definitely Mafia, I think it would be reasonable to deduce Noctan is it. The only reason I have still not cast a vote as of yet is the existence of two surviving Mafia members who could vote together to lynch a potential innocent party. However, Hatstand has been engaging in a good dose of scum hunting, I didn't die as a result of publically saying I'd be targeting Rocket, which to me leaves Crypto and Noctan. Crypto and Hatstand are interchangeable to me as potential Mafia members, but to me Noctan has the biggest scum tell out of anyone, and I feel that if I cast a vote now for Noctan, it's considerably less likely that both Mafia members will then complete the 3 votes necessary to lynch unless one of the Mafia members is a hammerer, which is unlikely.

Retract! If he's innocent the mafia can hammer!
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 4:20:31 AM
At 8/14/2013 4:20:11 AM, Hatstand wrote:

Unvote now!
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 4:21:19 AM
At 8/14/2013 4:20:31 AM, Hatstand wrote:

Unvote now!

We need to come to a conclusion before we do any official voting! That's the nature of LYLO
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 4:24:06 AM

This isn't conclusive. There are two mafia and only one has to visit to night kill. All Rocket would have to do would be to stay put and you would mark him as innocent. Just like this.
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 5:01:35 AM
At 8/14/2013 4:21:19 AM, Hatstand wrote:

Unvote now!

We need to come to a conclusion before we do any official voting! That's the nature of LYLO

Very well. Unvote.
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 5:05:26 AM
At 8/14/2013 5:01:35 AM, JonMilne wrote:

Unvote now!

Very well. Unvote.

Thank you. I do agree that Noctan is suspicious, and we need a full claim from him, but we just can't risk being wrong.
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 5:25:02 AM
At 8/14/2013 5:05:26 AM, Hatstand wrote:
At 8/14/2013 5:01:35 AM, JonMilne wrote:

Unvote now!

Very well. Unvote.

Thank you. I do agree that Noctan is suspicious, and we need a full claim from him, but we just can't risk being wrong.

At this stage in time, can you give me your reads?
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 10:19:06 AM
Guys, we really need to stimulate discussion on this. We have to lynch today, and we have to ensure that we don't lynch an innocent on this. Noctan, Rocket, you guys really need to comment more on this. We need your full claims.