WWE Mafia Endgame

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 12:53:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Winners: Mafia (Budda, TA, and TUF)
Budda- You"re the beast incarnate Brock Lesner. You have gone toe-to-toe with the best in the industry and won. Nothing can stop you. Plus you have Paul Heyman by yourside. You are the mafia JOAT. You can"

F5- You can F5 someone knocking them out. (night kill)

Close line- You close line someone temperarally blinding them. If you use this all mafia players appear town in investigations.

DDT- You can DDT someone hurting them and possible giving them a concussion. Using this allows you to roleblock a player of choice

TUF- It"s the world"s trongest man Mark Henry. You fooled everyone with your retirement speech, until you turned on Cena. You use your deception to be the bus driver, each night you may select two player and their actions they received are switched. You win with the mafia.

TA- It"s that lying no good for nothing Paul Heyman. Nobody likes you. You are pure evil. You are the hated mufaso. It"s takes 1 less vote to lynch you. You win with the mafia.

Losers- Town (JonMilne1, JonMilne2, Beginner, Khaos, Coins, Drafter, Frackjack, Rocket)

FrackJack- It"s Santino Marrilla. You"re whole carear has been, what"s the word I"m looking for Santino, interesting. You use to be a female wrestler because you sucked so bad, but now you"re just someone who fills matches that doesn"t matter. You"re the sidekick, once per night phase you may target another player and all non-leathal actions will be redirected to you. You win with the town.

Beginer- The glowing lattern and the lamb"s heads signigfy the enterance of Bryan Wyatt. You attack people and claim there are no heros. Thus making you the silencer. Each night phase you may select a player and they won"t be able to post, but they are allowed to vote. You win with the town.

Khaos- Everyone knows you as a slutt even though you"re the Dives Champion, AJ Lee. Since you"re a slutt you are the lover. At the beginning of the game you must select another player and you will be in a PM with them and if one dies so does the other. You win with the town.

Johnny- You are the straight edge CM Punk. You have been both loved and hated . You"ve been with Nexus, the Straight Edge Society, and with Heyman, but you"ve been recently trying to fight him. Since your good guy/ bad guy status is always changing you"re the Flip-Flop. Every odd number day phase you win with the mafia and every even number day phase you win with the town. You will not be added to the mafia PM.

Coin- You are the human recking ball Ryback. Not too many people want to pick a fight with you and when they do they end up eat a meat hook close line. Thus making you the painoid gun owner, you kill everyone who visits you during the night phase. You win with the town.

JonMilne- No! No! No! Here comes the goat faced Daniel Bryan. You fell out from Nexus and are currently on a path to prove yourself. Everytime someone is down you swoop in to get the victory, thus making you the hammerer. Everytime someone is L-1 your vote is automaticly placed on them. You win with the town.

Drafterman- Gong"Gong"Gong. The lights fade and the gong can only mean one thing, "it"s the Undertaker. You are undefeated at Wrestlemania and no casket match or buried alive match has stopped you yet, thus making you lynch proof. You can"t be lynched and you win with the town.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 1:05:17 PM
Man, this was a great but a cruel game. I did feel tempted in the last day period to say that after DP1, my word ought to have been considered more credible. But it was still super duper rash for me to vote and leave a Mafia open to exploiting an L-1.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 1:20:11 PM
At 8/13/2013 1:13:22 PM, drafterman wrote:
For some reason, I thought I was bulletproof too. Otherwise I wouldn't have been so brazen.

That explains your behavior.
I thought it was weird you were claiming so obviously. It's not like you.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 1:22:16 PM
Alright, so now that the game is over, I can ask:
Should I have died when I became lovers with the PGO?

Lannan tried to kill us NP1, but he implied I needed to decide before the game started who to be lovers with, which IMO means his role could not be activated.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 1:27:27 PM
At 8/13/2013 1:20:11 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/13/2013 1:13:22 PM, drafterman wrote:
For some reason, I thought I was bulletproof too. Otherwise I wouldn't have been so brazen.

That explains your behavior.
I thought it was weird you were claiming so obviously. It's not like you.

I try to change things up from time to time regardless.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 1:30:31 PM
Why was the night kill one of Budda's abilities? Could only he do the killing?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 1:39:45 PM
At 8/13/2013 1:22:16 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Lannan tried to kill us NP1, but he implied I needed to decide before the game started who to be lovers with, which IMO means his role could not be activated.

If you visit a PGO, you die.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 1:41:02 PM
At 8/13/2013 1:39:45 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:

Yeah, I get that, but even before the game starts?
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 1:42:34 PM
At 8/13/2013 1:41:02 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Yeah, I get that, but even before the game starts?

vtl lannan
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:32:29 PM
Please someone start another Mafia game.. I've been trying to get into one for 2 months :(
0x5f3759df
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 3:19:12 PM
Another thing that helped is that lannan was submitting our bus drive actions as redirector actions lol. I got confused between the two, and submitted a re-direct NP1, and so he let us do it again for NP2.

Which was what led me to be able to use my role on rocket. I had guessed he was a role cop DP2 when he FOS'ed TA, because we had re-directed him to beginner.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 3:50:12 PM
At 8/13/2013 3:19:12 PM, TUF wrote:
Another thing that helped is that lannan was submitting our bus drive actions as redirector actions lol. I got confused between the two, and submitted a re-direct NP1, and so he let us do it again for NP2.

Which was what led me to be able to use my role on rocket. I had guessed he was a role cop DP2 when he FOS'ed TA, because we had re-directed him to beginner.

I also thought he was cop, and was surprised he wasn't NK'd NP2.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 3:59:32 PM
At 8/13/2013 3:50:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/13/2013 3:19:12 PM, TUF wrote:

I also thought he was cop, and was surprised he wasn't NK'd NP2.

Budda wanted too but I wanted to use the redirect to get another mislynch out of it. It was a risk because if he targeted me or budda it wouldn't have worked. Luckily he targeted you though. Unfortunately you died the same night, so it didn't work exactly that way but we still mis lynched him from it.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 5:13:33 PM

During the night phase, secondly he did it before the game.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~