Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Yu-Gi-Oh Mafia Replacements

Irresistable
Posts: 224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 4:10:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yes. I accept your offer. You accept my acceptance. gg wp no wifom, uncc'd clear hammers right get rekt xoxo.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 5:32:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/17/2013 5:00:49 PM, Bullish wrote:
Why Khaos. Why.

I'm convinced Irresistible is not actually a part of this game. In my experience replacements are announced and/or happen during a NP, not in the middle of a DP.
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 10:23:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/17/2013 2:31:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Any interest?

Is Irresistable really a replacement?
Senpai has noticed you.
Irresistable
Posts: 224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 10:48:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/17/2013 10:23:20 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 8/17/2013 2:31:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Any interest?

Is Irresistable really a replacement?

I'm the lover! Third party!
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 10:49:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/17/2013 10:48:31 PM, Irresistable wrote:
At 8/17/2013 10:23:20 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 8/17/2013 2:31:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Any interest?

Is Irresistable really a replacement?

I'm the lover! Third party!

The confirmation must come from Khaos. :P
Senpai has noticed you.
Irresistable
Posts: 224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 10:52:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/17/2013 10:49:37 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 8/17/2013 10:48:31 PM, Irresistable wrote:
At 8/17/2013 10:23:20 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 8/17/2013 2:31:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Any interest?

Is Irresistable really a replacement?

I'm the lover! Third party!

The confirmation must come from Khaos. :P

Ok I fake claimed I'm actually a cultist!

Still third party!
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2013 2:58:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Irresistable is not a replacement.
Please stop posting here and in my game.

You had your chance to play, but failed to respond.
Your actions are proof that you should not be playing.
My work here is, finally, done.
Shadowguynick
Posts: 516
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2013 5:41:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
How desperate are you? I've been watching a lot of games, but I've never played (waiting for beginner 15.x). I'll replace if you want, but if you'd rather someone with experience I understand. I know the terms, and in general how to play. Again I have no experience, but I've seen quite a few games.
Irresistable
Posts: 224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2013 6:00:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/18/2013 5:41:12 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
How desperate are you? I've been watching a lot of games, but I've never played (waiting for beginner 15.x). I'll replace if you want, but if you'd rather someone with experience I understand. I know the terms, and in general how to play. Again I have no experience, but I've seen quite a few games.

Even me I am the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shadowguynick
Posts: 516
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2013 6:21:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/18/2013 6:00:31 PM, Irresistable wrote:
At 8/18/2013 5:41:12 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
How desperate are you? I've been watching a lot of games, but I've never played (waiting for beginner 15.x). I'll replace if you want, but if you'd rather someone with experience I understand. I know the terms, and in general how to play. Again I have no experience, but I've seen quite a few games.

Even me I am the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but you started posting strange comments, without giving Khaos time to confirm you as a replacement. You probably would have been the replacement if you had not acted the way you did.
Irresistable
Posts: 224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2013 6:28:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/18/2013 6:21:17 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
At 8/18/2013 6:00:31 PM, Irresistable wrote:
At 8/18/2013 5:41:12 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
How desperate are you? I've been watching a lot of games, but I've never played (waiting for beginner 15.x). I'll replace if you want, but if you'd rather someone with experience I understand. I know the terms, and in general how to play. Again I have no experience, but I've seen quite a few games.

Even me I am the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but you started posting strange comments, without giving Khaos time to confirm you as a replacement. You probably would have been the replacement if you had not acted the way you did.

No one lets me play their games, I am so bored.
Shadowguynick
Posts: 516
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2013 6:40:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/18/2013 6:28:46 PM, Irresistable wrote:
At 8/18/2013 6:21:17 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
At 8/18/2013 6:00:31 PM, Irresistable wrote:
At 8/18/2013 5:41:12 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
How desperate are you? I've been watching a lot of games, but I've never played (waiting for beginner 15.x). I'll replace if you want, but if you'd rather someone with experience I understand. I know the terms, and in general how to play. Again I have no experience, but I've seen quite a few games.

Even me I am the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but you started posting strange comments, without giving Khaos time to confirm you as a replacement. You probably would have been the replacement if you had not acted the way you did.

No one lets me play their games, I am so bored.

The next beginners series is coming up soon. Join that one, and try not to be funny. Your posts in Yugioh mafia makes you seem like a troll, and if people think you are a troll you won't get accepted at all.
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2013 7:31:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/18/2013 7:02:42 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
Oh, and I've read the entire DP1, so I won't be misinformed as to what's going on.

Ha your sig is a response to me in this game.

Me (paraphr): "I am surprised that there are no Vanillas in most DDO games. How do these games get balanced?"

Beginner: "How is having no vanilla unbalanced? Most vanilla roles aren't even that powerful."
0x5f3759df
Shadowguynick
Posts: 516
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2013 8:40:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/18/2013 7:31:18 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 8/18/2013 7:02:42 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
Oh, and I've read the entire DP1, so I won't be misinformed as to what's going on.

Ha your sig is a response to me in this game.

Me (paraphr): "I am surprised that there are no Vanillas in most DDO games. How do these games get balanced?"

Beginner: "How is having no vanilla unbalanced? Most vanilla roles aren't even that powerful."

I thought it was funny that beginner said that most vanillas aren't powerful, when the point of a vanilla was to be powerless xD
Shadowguynick
Posts: 516
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2013 9:36:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/18/2013 9:31:22 PM, Beginner wrote:
I meant to say that most town roles aren't that powerful.. XD

It's okay, we know you have vanillaphobia.
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2013 9:42:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/18/2013 9:36:40 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
At 8/18/2013 9:31:22 PM, Beginner wrote:
I meant to say that most town roles aren't that powerful.. XD

It's okay, we know you have vanillaphobia.

Eh.. I like the false sense of control having a power role bestows.
Senpai has noticed you.
Shadowguynick
Posts: 516
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2013 9:43:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/18/2013 9:42:13 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 8/18/2013 9:36:40 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
At 8/18/2013 9:31:22 PM, Beginner wrote:
I meant to say that most town roles aren't that powerful.. XD

It's okay, we know you have vanillaphobia.

Eh.. I like the false sense of control having a power role bestows.

And the added suspense of being a NK target?