Total Posts:110|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Yu-Gi-Oh mafia DP3

Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 9:18:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well, that was an interesting chain of events, wasn't it...

Sorry, no cute OP today :/

This Duel Phase will end on Saturday at 16:00 DDO time.
With 15 duelists, it takes 8 votes to lynch.
Living Duelists:
1. Hatstand (replacing Buddamoose)
2. beginner
3. TN05
4. Drafterman
5. TUF
6. IFLY
7. Bull_Diesel
8. Lannan13
9. FrackJack
10. TA
11. Blackhawk1331
12. Shadowguynick (replacing Daytonanerd)
13. Airmax
14. Bullish

I am looking for three replacements, still. *sigh
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 9:21:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 9:18:20 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Well, that was an interesting chain of events, wasn't it...

Sorry, no cute OP today :/

: This Duel Phase will end on Sunday at 12:00 DDO time.
With 14 duelists, it takes 8 votes to lynch.
Living Duelists:
1. Hatstand (replacing Buddamoose)
2. beginner
3. TN05
4. Drafterman
5. TUF
6. IFLY
7. Bull_Diesel
8. Lannan13
9. FrackJack
10. TA
11. Blackhawk1331
12. Shadowguynick (replacing Daytonanerd)
13. Airmax
14. Bullish

I am looking for three replacements, still. *sigh

Fixed
My work here is, finally, done.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 9:22:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I hate role-blockers.

I hate role-blockers.

I hate role-blockers.

I HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAte role-blockers.

I hate them, hate them, ahhhhhh,
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 9:26:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 9:22:32 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
I hate role-blockers.

I hate role-blockers.

I hate role-blockers.

I HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAte role-blockers.

I hate them, hate them, ahhhhhh,

You too?

...

What happened to Jon?

VTL Hatstand for claim.
0x5f3759df
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 9:27:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
To anyone that saw my error in posting results, that was my mistake.
I accessed the message above the one I needed to when posting.

It is early and I clicked the wrong link... it happens to me occasionally.
Do not infer anything from the announcement thread about who the message was intended for.
My work here is, finally, done.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 9:39:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Giving the lack of a death and a.claimed roleblocker, it is very plausible to believe mafia is made up of recruit based roles. With the suspect of TN05 being a potential recruiter, I tracked him last night to beginner. If there is a risk that he is a recruiter, and that he recruited beginner, then we need to eliminate the recruitment faction right now.

I would like to hear the rest of the results also, but since I am going to bed, I am going to Vtl TN05.

Also my right leg of exodia got stolen. I guess its not important to hide that I have a piece anymore, though I guess mafia deduced I had one from expression of anger at others putting this info out needlessly.

good night
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 9:43:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lol I didn't even see the messed up announcement thread!

So we know the mafia has a 1x watch now. Be wary of any late watcher claims.
Also does anyone want to claim that they had the right leg? If not, then I guess I was just mod confirmed unless the thief was a townie, in which case they should say so.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 10:10:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
ARGHHH!! Seriously, VTL Khaos for sucking so bad!!

Died in the night:
JonMilne
You are the Mystical Elf. As a creature designed to defend, you are the ENABLER. Every night, you may select two targets, and if they would be roleblocked, they role activates and is performed. You win with the Pharaoh.
ATK: 800 DEF: 2000
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 10:31:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Restarting OP with all modifications in:

Well, that was an interesting chain of events, wasn't it...

Sorry, no cute OP today :/

ARGHHH!! Seriously, VTL Khaos for sucking so bad!!

Died in the night:

JonMilne
You are the Mystical Elf. As a creature designed to defend, you are the ENABLER. Every night, you may select two targets, and if they would be roleblocked, they role activates and is performed. You win with the Pharaoh.
ATK: 800 DEF: 2000

This Duel Phase will end on Sunday at 12:00 DDO time.
With 14 duelists, it takes 8 votes to lynch.
Living Duelists:
1. Hatstand (replacing Buddamoose)
2. beginner
3. TN05
4. Drafterman
5. TUF
6. IFLY
7. Bull_Diesel
8. Lannan13
9. JonMilne (replacing FrackJack/NightoftheLivingCats)
10. TA
11. Blackhawk1331
12. Shadowguynick (replacing Daytonanerd)
13. Airmax
14. Bullish

I am looking for two replacements, still. *sigh

To anyone that saw my error in posting results, that was my mistake.
I accessed the message above the one I needed to when posting.

It is early and I clicked the wrong link... it happens to me occasionally.
Do not infer anything from the announcement thread about who the message was intended for.
My work here is, finally, done.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 10:38:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Can someone please explain to me why the last DP ended early?

VTL TA

Redirect is almost always scum role and he is trying to find bulletproof so he could get or give an item. Considering an item (which presumably has some sort of major advantage to whoever gets all of it) has apparently been stolen, this is very suspect.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 10:46:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 10:38:59 AM, TN05 wrote:
Can someone please explain to me why the last DP ended early?

VTL TA

Redirect is almost always scum role and he is trying to find bulletproof so he could get or give an item. Considering an item (which presumably has some sort of major advantage to whoever gets all of it) has apparently been stolen, this is very suspect.

Why did you think beginner was the SK?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 10:51:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 10:46:09 AM, TUF wrote:
At 8/23/2013 10:38:59 AM, TN05 wrote:
Can someone please explain to me why the last DP ended early?

VTL TA

Redirect is almost always scum role and he is trying to find bulletproof so he could get or give an item. Considering an item (which presumably has some sort of major advantage to whoever gets all of it) has apparently been stolen, this is very suspect.

Why did you think beginner was the SK?

Because out of everyone, he was reacting the most vitriolic towards the Psychiatrist claim. Regardless, my attempt failed - I believe his card's power (Big Shield Garna) might have had something to do with it.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 11:06:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 10:38:59 AM, TN05 wrote:
Can someone please explain to me why the last DP ended early?

VTL TA

Redirect is almost always scum role and he is trying to find bulletproof so he could get or give an item.

Yes, the left leg.
Considering an item (which presumably has some sort of major advantage to whoever gets all of it) has apparently been stolen, this is very suspect.

The right arm was stolen. I have the left leg.

Right arm =/= Left Leg.

Besides, I was role-blocked.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 11:10:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 11:06:58 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 8/23/2013 10:38:59 AM, TN05 wrote:
Can someone please explain to me why the last DP ended early?

VTL TA

Redirect is almost always scum role and he is trying to find bulletproof so he could get or give an item.

Yes, the left leg.
Considering an item (which presumably has some sort of major advantage to whoever gets all of it) has apparently been stolen, this is very suspect.

The right arm was stolen. I have the left leg.

Right arm =/= Left Leg.

Besides, I was role-blocked.

Oops, I meant to say I had the Left ARM.

My mistake.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 11:41:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 11:38:48 AM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
VTL bullish

Why?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 11:56:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/21/2013 1:32:17 PM, Bullish wrote:
Putting this here for easy reference.

At 8/17/2013 8:53:26 PM, Bullish wrote:
Here's the full list in exchange for what IWWTP and IWWTT means.

CLAIMS LIST

FULL CLAIM
Airmax - Summoned Skull - Vanilla - IWWTP
Bullish - The Alligator's Sword - Odd night watcher/even night vigilante - 1500/1200 - IWWTP

ROLE CLAIM

Lannan13 - Time Wizard - Chose between vig, commuter, and 1x rolechange - 500/?
Beginner - Big Shield Gardna - Ability corresponds with character
Blackhawk1331 - Gearfried the Iron Knight - BP - IWWTP

CHARACTER CLAIM

TN05 - Change of Heart - IWWTP
[C] Drafterman - Kuriboh - Mass roleblock(?)
TUF - Silver Fang - left leg got stolen.
IFLY - Shield & Sword
Bull_Diesel - Winged Dragon Guardian of the Fortress #1 (of 2?)
JonMilne (Replacing FrackJack (NightOfCats)) - Dark Magician Girl - IWWTP
TA - Gamma the Magnet Warrior with a left arm exodia piece (1 of 5?) - 1500/1800? - IWWTP
Shadowguynick (replacing daytonanerd) - Battle Warrior

NO CLAIM

HatStand (Replacing Buddamoose) -


DEAD

Jonmilne - The Mystical Elf - Enabler - 800/2000
0x5f3759df
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 12:14:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 10:51:46 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/23/2013 10:46:09 AM, TUF wrote:
At 8/23/2013 10:38:59 AM, TN05 wrote:
Can someone please explain to me why the last DP ended early?

VTL TA

Redirect is almost always scum role and he is trying to find bulletproof so he could get or give an item. Considering an item (which presumably has some sort of major advantage to whoever gets all of it) has apparently been stolen, this is very suspect.

Why did you think beginner was the SK?

Because out of everyone, he was reacting the most vitriolic towards the Psychiatrist claim. Regardless, my attempt failed - I believe his card's power (Big Shield Garna) might have had something to do with it.

Why would the SK be vitriolic toward a psychiatrist claim?
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 12:18:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 12:14:16 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/23/2013 10:51:46 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/23/2013 10:46:09 AM, TUF wrote:
At 8/23/2013 10:38:59 AM, TN05 wrote:
Can someone please explain to me why the last DP ended early?

VTL TA

Redirect is almost always scum role and he is trying to find bulletproof so he could get or give an item. Considering an item (which presumably has some sort of major advantage to whoever gets all of it) has apparently been stolen, this is very suspect.

Why did you think beginner was the SK?

Because out of everyone, he was reacting the most vitriolic towards the Psychiatrist claim. Regardless, my attempt failed - I believe his card's power (Big Shield Garna) might have had something to do with it.

Why would the SK be vitriolic toward a psychiatrist claim?

Psychiatrist converts serial killer to vanilla townie.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 12:20:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 12:18:46 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/23/2013 12:14:16 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/23/2013 10:51:46 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/23/2013 10:46:09 AM, TUF wrote:
At 8/23/2013 10:38:59 AM, TN05 wrote:
Can someone please explain to me why the last DP ended early?

VTL TA

Redirect is almost always scum role and he is trying to find bulletproof so he could get or give an item. Considering an item (which presumably has some sort of major advantage to whoever gets all of it) has apparently been stolen, this is very suspect.

Why did you think beginner was the SK?

Because out of everyone, he was reacting the most vitriolic towards the Psychiatrist claim. Regardless, my attempt failed - I believe his card's power (Big Shield Garna) might have had something to do with it.

Why would the SK be vitriolic toward a psychiatrist claim?

Psychiatrist converts serial killer to vanilla townie.

And why would that incite vitriol?
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 12:22:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 12:20:25 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/23/2013 12:18:46 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/23/2013 12:14:16 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/23/2013 10:51:46 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/23/2013 10:46:09 AM, TUF wrote:
At 8/23/2013 10:38:59 AM, TN05 wrote:
Can someone please explain to me why the last DP ended early?

VTL TA

Redirect is almost always scum role and he is trying to find bulletproof so he could get or give an item. Considering an item (which presumably has some sort of major advantage to whoever gets all of it) has apparently been stolen, this is very suspect.

Why did you think beginner was the SK?

Because out of everyone, he was reacting the most vitriolic towards the Psychiatrist claim. Regardless, my attempt failed - I believe his card's power (Big Shield Garna) might have had something to do with it.

Why would the SK be vitriolic toward a psychiatrist claim?

Psychiatrist converts serial killer to vanilla townie.

And why would that incite vitriol?

I assume being serial killer is better than being vanilla townie?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 12:30:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Odds of winning as any townie would be higher, plus he'd be confirmed. If he truly didnt want to be converted, he'd just kill you.
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 1:27:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Good morning everyone.

I'm sorry I haven't made an appearence yet. I slept through the entire last day phase.

I am Swords or Revealing Light.

If any of this is incoherent, I blame the fact that it is 4am. I'm going back to sleep. You'll hear from me again in around 3.5 hours.