Total Posts:270|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Yu-Gi-Oh Mafia DP4 (don't read the other one)

Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 1:17:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Last night was quite lethal...

Died in the night:
TUF:
You are Silver Fang. As a wolf, you naturally have a keen sense of smell. So, it makes sense you are the TRACKER. Each night you may target a player to see where they have been that night. You win with the Pharaoh.
ATK: 1200 DEF: 800

Bullish:
You are Alligator's Sword. As an alligator warrior, you can lurk in the swamp, as well as wield a blade. This makes you an ODD NIGHT WATCHER/EVEN NIGHT VIGILANTE. On odd nights, you may select a player and see who they visit. On even nights, you may select a player and kill them.
You win with the Pharaoh.
ATK: 1500 DEF:1200

Hatstand:
You are the legendary Blue-Eyes White Dragon. You are one of the most powerful monsters in duel monsters, as such, you are the STRONGMAN. As Kaiba's favorite card, you are often seen as challenging the Pharaoh to improve his skills, but given the chance, you would usurp his throne. You are the GODFATHER. You appear innocent upon investigation, and you have the final say with the night kill. With your ferocity, you scare most all other monsters into submission, therefore you are the ROLEBLOCKER and ROLE COP. Every night, you may visit a player, and prevent their role from activating, as well as learning their role.
You win with the mafia.
ATK: 3000 DEF: 2500

Lynched last DP:
TN05:
You are the magic card Change of Heart. The evil presence that inhabits Bakura cherishes this card, which turns monsters against their duelist. You are the RECRUITER. Once per game, you may select one player and recruit them to the mafia. The recruited player becomes a GOON. You win with the mafia.
You have no stats.

Living players:
1. beginner
2. TN05
3. Drafterman
4. IFLY
5. Bull_Diesel
6. Lannan13
7. FrackJack
8. TA
9. Blackhawk1331
10. Shadowguynick (replacing Daytonanerd)
11. Yraelz (replacing Airmax)

With 11 duelists alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
This DP will end 1400 Thursday.
My work here is, finally, done.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 1:34:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 1:22:31 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I really suck at modding...

Hatstand was the Strongman, Godfather, Rolecop, Roleblocker... -_- And they also had a recruiter. -_______-
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 1:35:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 1:34:08 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 8/26/2013 1:22:31 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I really suck at modding...

Hatstand was the Strongman, Godfather, Rolecop, Roleblocker... -_- And they also had a recruiter. -_______-

Does this explain it?
http://www.google.com...
My work here is, finally, done.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 1:36:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 1:35:21 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
What was TN05's role?

Wait, NVM
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 1:38:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 1:35:46 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/26/2013 1:34:08 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 8/26/2013 1:22:31 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I really suck at modding...

Hatstand was the Strongman, Godfather, Rolecop, Roleblocker... -_- And they also had a recruiter. -_______-

Does this explain it?
http://www.google.com...

Yeah actually.
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 1:40:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 1:34:52 PM, Yraelz wrote:
So. Who killed Hatstand?

That would be me. As the Dark Magician Girl, I'm the JOAT. I executed my vigilante ability last night and targeted Hatstand. I recognise this information may compromise me for the next night period, which is why I'm hoping that someone with a protective ability still exists in the game.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 1:48:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Living players:
1. beginner
2. Drafterman
3. IFLY
4. Bull_Diesel
5. Lannan13
6. FrackJack
7. TA
8. Blackhawk1331
9. Shadowguynick (replacing Daytonanerd)
10. Yraelz (replacing Airmax)

With 10 duelists alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
This DP will end 1400 Thursday.

(removed TN05)
My work here is, finally, done.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 1:51:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 1:40:45 PM, JonMilne wrote:
That would be me. As the Dark Magician Girl, I'm the JOAT. I executed my vigilante ability last night and targeted Hatstand. I recognise this information may compromise me for the next night period, which is why I'm hoping that someone with a protective ability still exists in the game.

What made you decide to kill hatstand?
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 1:51:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 1:40:45 PM, JonMilne wrote:
At 8/26/2013 1:34:52 PM, Yraelz wrote:
So. Who killed Hatstand?

That would be me. As the Dark Magician Girl, I'm the JOAT. I executed my vigilante ability last night and targeted Hatstand. I recognise this information may compromise me for the next night period, which is why I'm hoping that someone with a protective ability still exists in the game.

Someone does...

By the way, ROLE-BLOCKED AGAIN.

AND MY EXODIA PIECE IS GONE.

WHAT THE...
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 1:53:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 1:53:02 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 8/26/2013 1:51:46 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
AND MY EXODIA PIECE IS GONE.

Why did you decide to keep it?

I didn't, the role-blocks prevent me from giving the piece as well as my action as redirector.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 2:10:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 1:51:04 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 8/26/2013 1:40:45 PM, JonMilne wrote:
That would be me. As the Dark Magician Girl, I'm the JOAT. I executed my vigilante ability last night and targeted Hatstand. I recognise this information may compromise me for the next night period, which is why I'm hoping that someone with a protective ability still exists in the game.

What made you decide to kill hatstand?

The fact that other than TN05, Hatstand appeared to be the other whose name came up a lot as potential scum in the previous day period.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 2:12:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hatstand was also a spellcard...
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 2:19:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 2:05:46 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Bleh, Bullish is mafia.

VTL Bullish.

Why do you believe this?
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 2:21:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 2:19:37 PM, JonMilne wrote:
At 8/26/2013 2:05:46 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Bleh, Bullish is mafia.

VTL Bullish.

Why do you believe this?

In fact, Bullish is dead. Do you mean Bull_Diesel by any chance? And if so, why do you believe Bull is Mafia?
Shadowguynick
Posts: 516
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 2:25:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 2:05:46 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Bleh, Bullish is mafia.

VTL Bullish.

I thought Bullish was dead?
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 2:26:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 2:19:37 PM, JonMilne wrote:
At 8/26/2013 2:05:46 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Bleh, Bullish is mafia.

VTL Bullish.

Why do you believe this?

Well for two reasons, this should be a pretty simple proof:
1) The probability of two vigilantes existing in a single game is not high. The fact that you've just killed the godfather means that you are town. This indicates that Bullish probably lied.
2) However, if Bullish did not lie then consider what TN05 did during NP1. Going into NP1 he had the following list of role claims / bread crumbs to access:

a. Airmax - Vanilla
b. Bullish - Odd night watcher/even night vigilante
c. Jonmilne - Enabler
d. Lannan13 - Chose between vig, commuter, and 1x rolechange?
e. Beginner - Big Shield Gardna - Ability corresponds with character
f. Blackhawk1331 - Gearfried the Iron Knight - 1x BP - IWWTP

Who do you think TN05 decided to recruit? The greatest utility for mafia would be to have a second killing role.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 2:26:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 2:25:15 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
I thought Bullish was dead?

Lmao, solid point. Alright disregard everything I just said.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 2:28:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hey Khaos, hypothetical situation. If a townie were recruited to the mafia and then later died, would you tell us that they were recruited in the flip?
Shadowguynick
Posts: 516
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 2:28:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So two town died, and one mafia? Jon Milne killed the mafia, and we can assume mafia NK got a town. So is there a serial killer?
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 2:32:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 1:22:31 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I really suck at modding...

First time, but what'd you do?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 2:34:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 2:05:46 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Bleh, Bullish is mafia.

VTL Bullish.

Why do you say that?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 2:34:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 2:28:49 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
So two town died, and one mafia? Jon Milne killed the mafia, and we can assume mafia NK got a town. So is there a serial killer?

What did you do during the NP?