Jump to topic:

Yu-Gi-Oh! cards you wish they'd make.

Jack212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 11:51:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm not talking about the stupid "play this card and your opponent gets pwned" cards that we all wish we had. I'm talking about stuff that you think would make the game better or more interesting.
Jack212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 12:10:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Here's one of mine...

Elite Privilege
Spell, Continuous
-
When a Ritual Monster, Fusion Monster or Effect Monster (orange-colored) that cannot be Normal Summoned or Set is Special Summoned: Place Privilege Counters on it equal to the number of monsters used as Tributes/Fusion Materials to Summon it. If the Summoned monster is used as a Tribute/Fusion Material to Special Summon another monster, transfer its Privilege Counters to the new monster. If a monster with a Privilege Counter(s) would be destroyed by a card effect, you can remove 1 Privilege Counter instead.

For example:

If I summon "XYZ Dragon Cannon" (3 counters) and "VW Tiger Catapult" (2 counters) and use them both to summon "VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon", VWXYZ will have 5 counters. My opponent would need to use 5 + 1 destruction effects to kill it.

If I summon "Gate Guardian" or "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior", each will have 3 counters and need 3 + 1 destruction effects to kill it. My opponent can still destroy it in battle as normal, or use a card that banishes/bounces instead.

I think this card would make more costly strategies more viable, and prevent Synchro/Xyz monsters from dominating every game (notice that the Effect Monsters must be orange-colored to benefit from this Spell).