Total Posts:157|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The ClockTower Mafia DayPhase One

Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:19:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Living Players

1. F-16
2. Cats
3. Yraelz
4. Fourtrouble
5. Bluesteel
6. Tulle
7. Johnny
8. Maikuru
9. Daytonanerd

with 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch! This DayPhase will last until 9:40 PM CST. Good Luck
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:20:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Maikuru I've waited months for this revenge. Don't think I've forgotten our last vengeful mafia game. It was you, Tulle, and I sitting there as the townies. A near perfect game if you'll recall! Except for one thing... Maikuru, you believed TUF's obvious lie and decided to hammer me instead of him! I was supposed to be the person who helped you and Tulle win a game together" and you threw it all away!

This. Is. Revenge. VTL Maikuru
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:21:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 9:20:29 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL bluesteel

Discuss.

lol, thanks for the welcome back. But VTL cat - n00b rule.

How long are the DP's?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:21:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I planned on voting bluesteel as my first post LOL. Who does he think he is?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:22:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
oh 20 min; yraelz you can't hold a grudge; n00b rule should be even stronger here with shortened claim times, so I'm going after the player I don't know and then the least experienced in that order.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:22:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 9:21:21 PM, tulle wrote:
So... I'm just locking in that my role was modified after it was sent to me :)

Did this happen to anyone else? I get the idea this is mafia-sided: you add a new player, obviously town, so Budda increases strength of mafia?
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:22:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 9:20:54 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Maikuru I've waited months for this revenge. Don't think I've forgotten our last vengeful mafia game. It was you, Tulle, and I sitting there as the townies. A near perfect game if you'll recall! Except for one thing... Maikuru, you believed TUF's obvious lie and decided to hammer me instead of him! I was supposed to be the person who helped you and Tulle win a game together" and you threw it all away!

This. Is. Revenge. VTL Maikuru

Didn't you end up vigging me in that game? LOL
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:23:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 9:22:18 PM, bluesteel wrote:
oh 20 min; yraelz you can't hold a grudge; n00b rule should be even stronger here with shortened claim times, so I'm going after the player I don't know and then the least experienced in that order.

A bit opportunistic, don't you think? We only have 20 min to figure out the scum, don't see how forcing all attention on a noob is gonna help us with that.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:23:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 9:22:27 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 9/1/2013 9:21:21 PM, tulle wrote:
So... I'm just locking in that my role was modified after it was sent to me :)

Did this happen to anyone else? I get the idea this is mafia-sided: you add a new player, obviously town, so Budda increases strength of mafia?

Who was the new player he added? Are you saying you believe that person is town?
yang.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:23:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 9:22:27 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 9/1/2013 9:21:21 PM, tulle wrote:
So... I'm just locking in that my role was modified after it was sent to me :)

Did this happen to anyone else? I get the idea this is mafia-sided: you add a new player, obviously town, so Budda increases strength of mafia?

nope - no modification

do you guys really want me to claim first so we can move on? we don't have that much time; i assume it's just character
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:24:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
OVC

Bluesteel- Fourtrouble, F-16

Cats- Bluesteel

Maikuru- Yraelz
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:24:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 9:21:11 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 9/1/2013 9:20:29 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL bluesteel

Discuss.

lol, thanks for the welcome back. But VTL cat - n00b rule.

How long are the DP's?

I am Jimmy Crawford.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:24:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 9:23:48 PM, tulle wrote:
At 9/1/2013 9:22:27 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 9/1/2013 9:21:21 PM, tulle wrote:
So... I'm just locking in that my role was modified after it was sent to me :)

Did this happen to anyone else? I get the idea this is mafia-sided: you add a new player, obviously town, so Budda increases strength of mafia?

Who was the new player he added? Are you saying you believe that person is town?

Alright, tulle is town from this post. Let's move on.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:24:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 9:22:38 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 9/1/2013 9:20:54 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Maikuru I've waited months for this revenge. Don't think I've forgotten our last vengeful mafia game. It was you, Tulle, and I sitting there as the townies. A near perfect game if you'll recall! Except for one thing... Maikuru, you believed TUF's obvious lie and decided to hammer me instead of him! I was supposed to be the person who helped you and Tulle win a game together" and you threw it all away!

This. Is. Revenge. VTL Maikuru

Didn't you end up vigging me in that game? LOL

I think that was the previous game... I'll think about it. Who do you want to kill?
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:24:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 9:23:48 PM, tulle wrote:
At 9/1/2013 9:22:27 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 9/1/2013 9:21:21 PM, tulle wrote:
So... I'm just locking in that my role was modified after it was sent to me :)

Did this happen to anyone else? I get the idea this is mafia-sided: you add a new player, obviously town, so Budda increases strength of mafia?

Who was the new player he added? Are you saying you believe that person is town?

When a mod adds another player to the game, he's gotta keep the game balanced. Adding another mafia totally throws it off. Adding another townie, while boosting the power of mafia, makes more sense.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:25:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 9:23:12 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 9/1/2013 9:22:18 PM, bluesteel wrote:
oh 20 min; yraelz you can't hold a grudge; n00b rule should be even stronger here with shortened claim times, so I'm going after the player I don't know and then the least experienced in that order.

A bit opportunistic, don't you think? We only have 20 min to figure out the scum, don't see how forcing all attention on a noob is gonna help us with that.

all attention? You just make them claim first because they are most likely to slip up. If what they say checks out, you move on.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:25:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 9:24:29 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Maikuru and Tulle are fluffing it up - posting nothing that will help us advance the game.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:25:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 9:24:29 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Maikuru and Tulle are fluffing it up - posting nothing that will help us advance the game.

How so? I posted something that will help me with my claim later. I asked FT a question that will help lock in one of his reads.
yang.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:25:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 9:25:01 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 9/1/2013 9:23:12 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 9/1/2013 9:22:18 PM, bluesteel wrote:
oh 20 min; yraelz you can't hold a grudge; n00b rule should be even stronger here with shortened claim times, so I'm going after the player I don't know and then the least experienced in that order.

A bit opportunistic, don't you think? We only have 20 min to figure out the scum, don't see how forcing all attention on a noob is gonna help us with that.

all attention? You just make them claim first because they are most likely to slip up. If what they say checks out, you move on.

Oh right, that used to be the SOP. Things have changed since you've left.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:26:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 9:25:01 PM, bluesteel wrote:
all attention? You just make them claim first because they are most likely to slip up. If what they say checks out, you move on.

Makes sense. VTL Daytona - being all inactive