Total Posts:151|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

8-matrix 25 minute mafia DP1

Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:26:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Game set up can be found here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net...

Your role PMs are exact c/p of that set up.

You have 25 minutes from my mass PM until the DP ends.

Players Alive:
1. Bluesteel
2. F16
3. Tulle
4. Maikuru
5. Budda
6. -------
7. Cats
8. FT
9. Johnny
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:28:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL ------

who's that guy?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:29:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 10:28:49 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
VTL ------

who's that guy?

LOL

Yes, my first post if me laughing. inb4 scum.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:30:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 10:29:27 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL Budda

He is scum. Discuss.

*discusses*
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:30:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 10:29:27 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL Budda

He is scum. Discuss.

Not seeing it.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:30:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 10:30:15 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/1/2013 10:29:27 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL Budda

He is scum. Discuss.

*discusses*

Why are you scum? Give me 3 reasons.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:31:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 10:29:27 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL Budda

He is scum. Discuss.

I got a scum vibe from that too. Claim, budda?

I think Maikuru is town for once.
yang.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:32:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 10:31:27 PM, tulle wrote:
At 9/1/2013 10:29:27 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL Budda

He is scum. Discuss.

I got a scum vibe from that too. Claim, budda?

I think Maikuru is town for once.

Why did you get a scum vibe from that?

Why is Maikuru town?
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:32:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
F-16 or anyone else who has played this type of setup before => what is SOP for this type of setup since it's not mafiascum? You obviously don't want to out the town power roles two early so I guess maybe one claim, but it's also short so you don't have as long to observe people endlessly like on mafiascum, so does that typically mean you have to force more claims?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:32:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 10:31:27 PM, tulle wrote:
At 9/1/2013 10:29:27 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL Budda

He is scum. Discuss.

I got a scum vibe from that too. Claim, budda?

I think Maikuru is town for once.

lol there is hope for us yet!

Why are you getting a scum vibe from his post?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:33:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 10:29:49 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Empty Slot is a secret. Don't worry about it.

um, great, another concept game...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,771
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:33:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I don't think we should be getting claims. RVS, like on mafiascum, would be ideal. I'm a bit concerned about the empty-slot. It puts us at a huge disadvantage if he's scum, and if he's town, we have no way of knowing.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:33:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 10:32:26 PM, bluesteel wrote:
F-16 or anyone else who has played this type of setup before => what is SOP for this type of setup since it's not mafiascum? You obviously don't want to out the town power roles two early so I guess maybe one claim, but it's also short so you don't have as long to observe people endlessly like on mafiascum, so does that typically mean you have to force more claims?

Just analyze behavior and lynch the scummiest. If they want to claim before they are lynched, that is their choice. That's the way I want to do it. Others may differ.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:33:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 10:32:17 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Why did you get a scum vibe from that?


Lighthearted first post always makes me suspicious.

Why is Maikuru town?

As scum he's a little more careful with his posts. Knowing he's posting fluff, I don't think he would do that.
yang.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:33:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 10:30:44 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 9/1/2013 10:30:15 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/1/2013 10:29:27 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL Budda

He is scum. Discuss.

*discusses*

Why are you scum? Give me 3 reasons.

1) I sip on gin and juice while in the hood

2) I do so while rolling around south central

3) http://img.myconfinedspace.com...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,771
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:34:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 10:33:23 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
Lets stop fluffing.

vtl Miakuru

I can't quite say why but this post gives me a town vibe.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:34:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So you get scum vibes from Budda, and yet Maik you get town vibes from despite the fact that he doesn't see the reason for calling Budda scum?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:35:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Tulle, what did you get a scum-vibe off of, and whom did you get it from?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:35:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 10:33:23 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
Lets stop fluffing.


vtl Miakuru

Let's stop fluffing as in this is a legit vote? What are you seeing in me that you don't like?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:35:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 10:33:14 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I don't think we should be getting claims. RVS, like on mafiascum, would be ideal. I'm a bit concerned about the empty-slot. It puts us at a huge disadvantage if he's scum, and if he's town, we have no way of knowing.

who is "he"? It's not like there can be a secret player this whole time who posts in the game. We'd know from the player who is posting who isn't listed. What are you envisioning when you say this? Someone coming in later or something?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:35:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I think Tulle is scum. She trusted Maikuru way too easily. Given their history of distrust and considering Tulle's utter inability to read Maikuru, I find her early townread rather unrealistic.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:36:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 10:34:54 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 9/1/2013 10:33:23 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
Lets stop fluffing.

vtl Miakuru

I can't quite say why but this post gives me a town vibe.

because its Frackjack (note the same avatar frack used) and he is calling for an end to fluffing, which makes sense, and frackjack rarely if ever makes sense...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:36:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 10:35:27 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 9/1/2013 10:33:23 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
Lets stop fluffing.


vtl Miakuru

Let's stop fluffing as in this is a legit vote? What are you seeing in me that you don't like?

> RVS
> You aren't really the fluffer.