Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

8-Matrix 25 minute mafia DP4

Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 12:08:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Game set up can be found here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net.........

Your role PMs are exact c/p of that set up.

You have 25 minutes from my mass PM until the DP ends.

Players Alive:
1. F16
2. FT
3. Johnny
4. Catz

Lynched Last DP:
TA - 'nilla Townie

Dead In The Night:
Maikuru - 'nilla Townie
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 12:12:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
FT, I am concerned that you were so wrong this game. You were pretty sure Maikuru was scum and kept pushing all of DP1 to the point where you said it was either me or bluesteel being scum with him.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 12:17:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/2/2013 12:15:52 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
You want to lynch me? Do it. Let's just lynch someone and end the game.

^ This is another thing I don't get. I am quite willing to work with you and you say you read me as town. So, no reason we shouldn't work together to lynch the remaining scum. Why are asking to be lynched?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 12:21:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Your complete lack of scumhunting right now is giving me scum-vibes though. Don't you care which of Johnny/Cats are mafia? You posted plenty when you were in LYLO with TUF and Budda in Maikuru's game.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 12:25:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I kinda lost interest after the mod error. It makes the game less satisfying for me, or less motivation, maybe cause the win doesn't feel as much of a win anymore. I dunno.

I'll follow you on whoever you vote for.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 12:26:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/2/2013 12:23:42 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Tulle, thoughts? Who is scum?

I thought it was you or cats but now that I've replace him (and I'm town) I'm going to go with you.

FT called out bluesteel's inactivity early. Johnny's posts in the last DP rang town for reasons maikuru gave.

Your posts on the first page of DP3 don't indicate you were upset at all over there being two kills and open set up. It seemed more like a mafioso trying to gain town cred for a question he already knew the answer to.

However, my reads have been wrong all game and I could be persuaded,,,?
yang.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 12:27:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/2/2013 12:14:31 AM, Yraelz wrote:
Official Vote Count:
VTNL(1/3) - FT
Not Voting: Catz, F16, Johnny

3 minutes remain
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 12:28:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/2/2013 12:26:01 AM, tulle wrote:
At 9/2/2013 12:23:42 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Tulle, thoughts? Who is scum?

I thought it was you or cats but now that I've replace him (and I'm town) I'm going to go with you.

FT called out bluesteel's inactivity early. Johnny's posts in the last DP rang town for reasons maikuru gave.

Sure. That's point in his favor. But I also voted bluesteel toward the end of the DP as well as say that he was obvious scum at the beginning of the next DP.

Your posts on the first page of DP3 don't indicate you were upset at all over there being two kills and open set up. It seemed more like a mafioso trying to gain town cred for a question he already knew the answer to.

However, my reads have been wrong all game and I could be persuaded,,,?

Just look at bluesteel's OMGUS on me DP2 after I called his response to you "rubbish." He is trying to limit the number of enemies he makes by FOSsing the guy that FOSsed him hardest and is most sure of his guilt.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 12:29:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/2/2013 12:28:08 AM, TUF wrote:
People love to do all the quick fires while I am at work...

We specifically did it because of that.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 12:30:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Tulle, I disagree. If I recall correctly, F-16 was the guy who started and pretty much pushed for the lynch of bluesteel more than anyone. I highly doubt that F-16 would be the first mover to bus his own player.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 12:31:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/2/2013 12:28:59 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Sure. That's point in his favor. But I also voted bluesteel toward the end of the DP as well as say that he was obvious scum at the beginning of the next DP.

Just look at bluesteel's OMGUS on me DP2 after I called his response to you "rubbish." He is trying to limit the number of enemies he makes by FOSsing the guy that FOSsed him hardest and is most sure of his guilt.

I followed your Star Wars game and I know you and Maikuru fabricated a lot of your interactions. I wouldn't put that past you :)
yang.
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 12:32:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/2/2013 12:29:15 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 9/2/2013 12:28:08 AM, TUF wrote:
People love to do all the quick fires while I am at work...

We specifically did it because of that.

Conspiracies.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227