Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Yu-Gi-Oh Mafia DP7

Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 3:59:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Welcome to the endgame!!!

For fun, here's an episode from the abridged series.

Died in the night:
Drafter:
You are Kuriboh, the fun loving fur ball whose low attack allows for a powerful combo. MULTIPLY, once in the game, you can crowd the town with an infinite number of Kuriboh, blocking any and all actions, including the night kill. You win with the Pharaoh.
ATK: 300 DEF: 200

Lynched last DP:
Yraelz (replacing Airmax):
You are Summoned Skull. You are a very powerful normal monster, and as such, you have no abilities. You are VANILLA. You win with the Pharaoh.
ATK: 2500 DEF: 1200

1. beginner
2. JonMilne (2) (replacing NightoftheLivingCats)
3. Blackhawk1331

This DP will end at 1600 Thursday.
With 3 duelists alive, it takes two to lynch or one to sacrifice.
My work here is, finally, done.
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:04:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Khaos.. I think you should just modkill Blackhawk for the scumteam's rule infraction -________-
VTL Blackhawk1331
Senpai has noticed you.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:10:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Beginner, what did you claim?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:12:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 4:10:21 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Beginner, what did you claim?

Big SHield Gardna.
I don't even know why you're trying at this point.
Senpai has noticed you.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:13:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 4:12:22 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 9/3/2013 4:10:21 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Beginner, what did you claim?

Big SHield Gardna.
I don't even know why you're trying at this point.

Role.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:13:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 4:04:41 PM, Beginner wrote:
Khaos.. I think you should just modkill Blackhawk for the scumteam's rule infraction -________-
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:14:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 4:13:12 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 9/3/2013 4:04:41 PM, Beginner wrote:
Khaos.. I think you should just modkill Blackhawk for the scumteam's rule infraction -________-
Senpai has noticed you.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:15:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 4:13:12 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 9/3/2013 4:04:41 PM, Beginner wrote:
Khaos.. I think you should just modkill Blackhawk for the scumteam's rule infraction -________-

What infraction? What's your role?

VTS Beginner VTL Beginner. Awfully desperate to get me killed. Don't care which goes through.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:15:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 4:13:07 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 9/3/2013 4:12:22 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 9/3/2013 4:10:21 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Beginner, what did you claim?

Big SHield Gardna.
I don't even know why you're trying at this point.

Role.
1x Reflexive Roleblocker.
I see where this is going.. (SOOL)
Senpai has noticed you.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:16:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 3:59:07 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
With 3 duelists alive, it takes two to lynch or one to sacrifice.

Don't know why you did this, khaos, but you did. Beginner should be sacrificed.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:17:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 4:15:30 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 9/3/2013 4:13:07 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 9/3/2013 4:12:22 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 9/3/2013 4:10:21 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Beginner, what did you claim?

Big SHield Gardna.
I don't even know why you're trying at this point.

Role.
1x Reflexive Roleblocker.
I see where this is going.. (SOOL)

As I recall, TA was blocked for visiting you multiple times. That would suggest that one of you lied, and we know it wasn't TA. Plus, you should be dead at this point anyway
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:18:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 5:55:44 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 8/26/2013 5:40:05 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 8/26/2013 5:31:35 PM, drafterman wrote:
I think Beginner and TA are Town.

Didn't TUF track TN05 to Beginner?

I know Beginner claimed reflexive roleblocker, but is there anything to verify this claim?

...

F&@&@&@$ my life.

I have visited him every night.

...
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:20:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Good game... sacrifice killing you. If you're not mafia.. Jon has played this all too well.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:21:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Never mind game over.
This game was lost to Khaos.. so many times in so many ways.
Senpai has noticed you.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:21:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 4:19:31 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
The game is over!!!!
End game is coming shortly!


Town wins, and this mod loses!

Beginner, he didn't even ask who you sacrificed. There's no point playing town once you're dead.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:27:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Mafia had secured the win in DP5 (shadoguy's ability), but we decided to go for an overkill with the new sacrifice mechanic.. just for the fun of it. XD
Good job Blackhawk.
Khaos, you need to work on that modding. :)
Great game.
Senpai has noticed you.