Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

MultiBall Mafia Signups

TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:28:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This game will be semi-open setup, with

9 Town
3 of Team A mafia
3 of Team B Mafia.

Signups:
1. Blackhawk
2. Khaos- Mage
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

I must Inform you of a game mechanic:

RVS(The Start of DP1) will be replaced with another Phase: Pre-Game Phase.

In this phase, you will VTG (Vote to give)

This will take play in the DP1 Thread. If a person reaches Majority, they will gain a 1-shot governor. Certain people will have things to do during that time that involve their role. You cannot VTL during Pre-Game.

This is also meant to be a segway for tells, and not so much random flailing at the start of DP1.

The Game will Start as soon at this list fills.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 6:50:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 4:28:11 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Signups:
1. Blackhawk
2. Khaos- Mage
3 TN05
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Sparkies
Posts: 652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 8:46:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 6:50:27 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 9/3/2013 4:28:11 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Signups:
1. Blackhawk
2. Khaos- Mage
3 TN05
4 Sparkies
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

mind if i join?
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 12:15:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 8:46:40 PM, Sparkies wrote:
At 9/3/2013 6:50:27 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 9/3/2013 4:28:11 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Signups:
1. Blackhawk
2. Khaos- Mage
3 TN05
4 Sparkies
5 johnnyboy
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

mind if i join?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 1:13:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 12:46:48 AM, JonMilne wrote:
Signups:
1. Blackhawk
2. Khaos- Mage
3 TN05
4 Sparkies
5 johnnyboy
6 JonMilne
7 Hatstand
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 9:34:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Signups:
1. Blackhawk
2. Khaos- Mage
3. TN05
4. Sparkies
5. johnnyboy
6. JonMilne
7. Hatstand
8. Yraelz
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 9:48:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 9:34:03 AM, Yraelz wrote:
Signups:
1. Blackhawk
2. Khaos- Mage
3. TN05
4. Sparkies
5. johnnyboy
6. JonMilne
7. Hatstand
8. Yraelz
9. NightCat
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
hayato90
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 4:42:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 9:48:06 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 9/4/2013 9:34:03 AM, Yraelz wrote:
Signups:
1. Blackhawk
2. Khaos- Mage
3. TN05
4. Sparkies
5. johnnyboy
6. JonMilne
7. Hatstand
8. Yraelz
9. NightCat
10. hayato90
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

Hi. May i join?
Shadowguynick
Posts: 516
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 11:47:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 4:42:39 PM, hayato90 wrote:
At 9/4/2013 9:48:06 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 9/4/2013 9:34:03 AM, Yraelz wrote:
Signups:
1. Blackhawk
2. Khaos- Mage
3. TN05
4. Sparkies
5. johnnyboy
6. JonMilne
7. Hatstand
8. Yraelz
9. NightCat
10. hayato90
11. Shadowguynick
12.
13.
14.
15.
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 3:56:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 11:47:07 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
At 9/4/2013 4:42:39 PM, hayato90 wrote:
At 9/4/2013 9:48:06 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 9/4/2013 9:34:03 AM, Yraelz wrote:
Signups:
1. Blackhawk
2. Khaos- Mage
3. TN05
4. Sparkies
5. johnnyboy
6. JonMilne
7. Hatstand
8. Yraelz
9. NightCat
10. hayato90
11. Shadowguynick
12. Bullish
13.
14.
15.
0x5f3759df
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2013 12:20:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Bump

Signups:
1. Blackhawk
2. Khaos- Mage
3. TN05
4. Sparkies
5. johnnyboy
6. JonMilne
7. Hatstand
8. Yraelz
9. NightCat
10. hayato90
11. Shadowguynick
12. Bullish
13.
14.
15.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 9:54:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Signups:
1. Blackhawk
2. Khaos- Mage
3. TN05
4. Sparkies
5. johnnyboy
6. JonMilne
7. Hatstand
8. Yraelz
9. NightCat
10. hayato90
11. Shadowguynick
12. Bullish
13. Noumena
14.
15.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
lannan13
Posts: 23,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 6:34:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 9:54:25 AM, Noumena wrote:
Signups:
1. Blackhawk
2. Khaos- Mage
3. TN05
4. Sparkies
5. johnnyboy
6. JonMilne
7. Hatstand
8. Yraelz
9. NightCat
10. hayato90
11. Shadowguynick
12. Bullish
13. Noumena
14. Lannan13 (if needed, but can't play on weekends)
15.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Shadowguynick
Posts: 516
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 10:17:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 7:27:23 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 9/12/2013 6:34:19 PM, lannan13 wrote:
14. Lannan13 (if needed, but lurking on weekends)

^scum

Nice catch.
lannan13
Posts: 23,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 12:52:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 10:17:01 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
At 9/12/2013 7:27:23 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 9/12/2013 6:34:19 PM, lannan13 wrote:
14. Lannan13 (if needed, but lurking on weekends)

^scum

Nice catch.

No I really can't because that's when I work Worlds of Fun.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 9:17:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If this game doesn't fill, I'll host a 9-player mini that is ready to go right now.

RIGHT. NOW.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
OhHello
Posts: 114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 11:26:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 6:34:19 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/9/2013 9:54:25 AM, Noumena wrote:
Signups:
1. Blackhawk
2. Khaos- Mage
3. TN05
4. Sparkies
5. johnnyboy
6. JonMilne
7. Hatstand
8. Yraelz
9. NightCat
10. hayato90
11. Shadowguynick
12. Bullish
13. Noumena
14. Lannan13 (if needed, but can't play on weekends)
15. OhHello (noob, midway the second beginners game.)
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 7:17:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'll be sending out role PM's and starting the game next hour.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 9:05:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Using Random.org to determine roles.

This will be MOSTLY randomized, and I can give no guarantee of it being 100% randomized.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 9:44:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sending out friend requests.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 9:45:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Roles will go out once the RNG gods have given me inspiration, and I have gotten the friend request(s) accepted.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 8:47:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
3 people still have not accepted their friend requests, sorry for the delay.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 11:31:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 8:47:30 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
3 people still have not accepted their friend requests, sorry for the delay.

Sorry man I thought you were already my friend.
0x5f3759df
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 11:38:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
We may need one more person, Hayato90 has not been on in 24 hours.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 11:44:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 11:31:41 AM, Bullish wrote:
At 9/18/2013 8:47:30 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
3 people still have not accepted their friend requests, sorry for the delay.

Sorry man I thought you were already my friend.

This made me lol for some reason
lannan13
Posts: 23,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 5:18:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 11:38:35 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
We may need one more person, Hayato90 has not been on in 24 hours.

Stuff like this happens all the time and it p*sses me of when people sign up for games and then they completely fall off the map.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~