Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 6:58:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lynched Last Phase:
No One

Died Last Night:
Khaos:
You are the TRACKER. Each night you may slect a player and learn who they visited. You win with the Town.

Previously Dead:
bladerunner - Lookout - Mafia
Bullish - Bodyguard - Town
Shadowguy - PGO - Town

Living Players:
1. Fisher28
2. Sparkies
3. Matbag24
4. OhHello

With 4 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
This Day Phase will end no lather than 7:00 AM on 9/11 DDO Time.
Fisher28
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 6:29:51 PM
My view is that ohhello or Khaos was supposed to visit me last night, and considering nobody visited me and Khaos is dead, I think that points a finger towards ohhello. Ohhello what did u do last night and what were ur results? Mine r that nobody visited me.
OhHello
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 9:39:30 PM
Unfortunetly, the plan was pretty skewed from the start; Khaos was the only person who could actively find out who the Mafia were using their role, so it seemed logical that he would be the one to be NK. All of your roles are pretty much useless in terms of mafia-finding excepting Fisher, and that would only be if they were stupid enough to accidentaly visit fisher. Plus, you were all super close to lynching me so they likely wouldn't feel the need to lynch me. If Khaos died, then we couldn't prove who visited Fisher.
Also, since today would be most likely to be the last day phase (unless the Mafia had somehow decided to not NK anyone for some reason) I felt that i should investigate someone who I thought might actually be mafia. Fisher, you definetly weren't mafia so i didn't even bother with you; you seem to put the most reasonable thought into comments out of all of us, and you're neither super aggressive nor super passive. Sparkies maybe, but i think he's just crazy. His posts don't make much sense and he's just randomly switching lynch targets. Mafia would probably have some sort of plan for who they're lynching.
Because of the fact that the plan seemed skewed, and that my role could be the most useful, I decided to investigate Mattbag last night instead. Vanilla seemed like a super convinient claim, and he played super passively, pretty much agreeing with everyone around him. Plus, he's the one that first put foward that skewed plan in the first place

At 9/7/2013 5:04:22 AM, Matbag24 wrote:
Why don't we get Khaos to Track Ohhello and Ohhello to investigate Fisher? So then if both Ohhello and Fisher say their both not Mafia then its Khaos. If Khaos finds out Ohhello is Mafia we also get confirmation from Fisher. If Fisher is Mafia then Ohhello will tell us and we also know that Ohhello isn't Mafia from Khaos. Does this make sense?

so i thought that he was the most likely choice.

VTL Matbag . Investigation revealed that Matbag is the remaining Mafia.
Fisher28
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 9:53:27 PM
K I see what ur saying ohhello, and I'm going to place my vote on him once I get home tommorow.
Matbag24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 12:33:41 AM
Actually, I am very clearly vanilla. But, since you trust the Cop. I must be definitely Mafia. So... yeah, go for it, since we only have 1 mafia and 4 plays, once I'm gone, looks like it will only be between 'The Cop' (definitely not mafia because of course he must be cop), Sparkies is Jesus or what not, and Fisher can't be mafia because he's a priest. So I may as well just VTL myself and move onto the next night phase where one of you guys die, then the Mafia win.
Matbag24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 12:35:26 AM
Also wasn't it going to be the Cop investigates Fisher? that way out of the 3 power rolls we would know who was who. But since he investigated me, he must be definitely Cop because we all believe him for some reason as we all believe I'm Mafia.
Matbag24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 12:42:12 AM
Also, from the last day phase Ohhello was the last one to claim.
1. Fisher28 - Priest
4. Sparkies - god knows what
5. Matbag24 - Vanilla
6. OhHello - Cop (Last one to claim)
Well Fisher seems somehow trustworthy and Sparkies was quoting the bible (or something), I counter claimed Sparkies with Vanilla. Then OhHello says he's suddenly Cop, does that mean I can suddenly call myself Bodyguard while I'm still alive?
OhHello
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 3:02:12 AM
At 9/10/2013 12:42:12 AM, Matbag24 wrote:
1. Fisher28 - Priest
5. Matbag24 - Vanilla
Well Fisher seems somehow trustworthy and Sparkies was quoting the bible (or something), I counter claimed Sparkies with Vanilla. Then OhHello says he's suddenly Cop, does that mean I can suddenly call myself Bodyguard while I'm still alive?

The only reason why I was last to claim was because I couldn't get online. I told people before, during and after I claimed that I would have trouble getting online except in a specific time period each day. The only reason why I was able to post earlier today was because my friend has a tablet with internet; if not, then I would not have been able to post.
And Bodyguard has already been taken. Switching claims to roles that have already been taken is pretty daft. And if you were dead, you couldn't claim, and we'd all know your role.

Also, majority appears to have voted.
OhHello
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 3:02:52 AM
At 9/10/2013 3:02:12 AM, OhHello wrote:

Does that mean it finishes? We automatically win or loose?
Matbag24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 3:42:15 AM
At 9/10/2013 3:02:12 AM, OhHello wrote:
At 9/10/2013 12:42:12 AM, Matbag24 wrote:
1. Fisher28 - Priest
5. Matbag24 - Vanilla

The only reason why I was last to claim was because I couldn't get online. I told people before, during and after I claimed that I would have trouble getting online except in a specific time period each day. The only reason why I was able to post earlier today was because my friend has a tablet with internet; if not, then I would not have been able to post.
And Bodyguard has already been taken. Switching claims to roles that have already been taken is pretty daft. And if you were dead, you couldn't claim, and we'd all know your role.

You posted a few times in the first DP quite early, I see why you would have any problems just claiming out right at the beginning.
Matbag24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 3:47:19 AM
But since everyone is obviously what they claim except for the useless Vanilla, they must be right. So... As the vanilla, I will take this lynch and obviously die, then if you win hurray. But I know we will lose because in the next night phase one of you will die, now there will be 1 town and 1 Mafia. Since I can't prove my vanillaness (suggestions would be nice), then when I die OhHello/Mafia will win.
Matbag24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 3:53:09 AM
Also, totally not suspicious that OhHello didn't investigate Fisher. But that's okay, because I am definitely Mafia, because he said so.
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 7:07:31 AM
At 9/9/2013 9:39:30 PM, OhHello wrote:
Unfortunetly, the plan was pretty skewed from the start; Khaos was the only person who could actively find out who the Mafia were using their role, so it seemed logical that he would be the one to be NK. All of your roles are pretty much useless in terms of mafia-finding excepting Fisher, and that would only be if they were stupid enough to accidentaly visit fisher. Plus, you were all super close to lynching me so they likely wouldn't feel the need to lynch me. If Khaos died, then we couldn't prove who visited Fisher.
Also, since today would be most likely to be the last day phase (unless the Mafia had somehow decided to not NK anyone for some reason) I felt that i should investigate someone who I thought might actually be mafia. Fisher, you definetly weren't mafia so i didn't even bother with you; you seem to put the most reasonable thought into comments out of all of us, and you're neither super aggressive nor super passive. Sparkies maybe, but i think he's just crazy. His posts don't make much sense and he's just randomly switching lynch targets. Mafia would probably have some sort of plan for who they're lynching.
Because of the fact that the plan seemed skewed, and that my role could be the most useful, I decided to investigate Mattbag last night instead. Vanilla seemed like a super convinient claim, and he played super passively, pretty much agreeing with everyone around him. Plus, he's the one that first put foward that skewed plan in the first place

Why don't we get Khaos to Track Ohhello and Ohhello to investigate Fisher? So then if both Ohhello and Fisher say their both not Mafia then its Khaos. If Khaos finds out Ohhello is Mafia we also get confirmation from Fisher. If Fisher is Mafia then Ohhello will tell us and we also know that Ohhello isn't Mafia from Khaos. Does this make sense?

well My reads are that Ohello is mafia, as it would make sense that there would be a lookout and a role cop working together, in a beginning game, but we did get the 3 vote on an inactive straight away, and i couldnt get on till now to retract the vote. Judging how it a MYLO, I'm fine with waiting till LYLO,but the question is what happens now? As drafter hasnt finalised it
Matbag24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 7:48:07 AM
At 9/10/2013 7:07:31 AM, Sparkies wrote:
At 9/9/2013 9:39:30 PM, OhHello wrote:

well My reads are that Ohello is mafia, as it would make sense that there would be a lookout and a role cop working together, in a beginning game, but we did get the 3 vote on an inactive straight away, and i couldnt get on till now to retract the vote. Judging how it a MYLO, I'm fine with waiting till LYLO,but the question is what happens now? As drafter hasnt finalised it

If OhHello was Cop, why didn't he investigate someone in DP 2? Where is the post where he stated who he investigated? All he did was claim.
Matbag24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 7:55:10 AM
Fisher, please see reason, from my perspective it is damn obvious that OhHello is not a Cop and is definitely Mafia.
Fisher28
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 2:18:49 PM
oh, and if it isnt too late,
VTL ohhello
(feeling pretty stupid for not waiting for matbag to talk)
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 7:07:58 PM
Vote Count
Matbag - 3/3 - Sparkies, OhHello, Fisher

MatBag was lynched!

He was...

YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE. THE GAME IS OVER. THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

End Game coming soon,.