4. Sparkies
5. TA
6. Johnnyboy54
7. Shadowguynick
8. Khaos_Mage
9. Bossy
10. NightofCats

Dead players-

Drafterman- You are Jean Baudrillard. You are a vanilla townie. Your weapon is your vote, you have no night action. You win with the town.

Budda- You are Friedrich Nietzsche. You are a vigilante. Each night, you may target a player in the game to night kill. You win with the town.

Hatstand- You are Judith Butler. You are a vanilla townie. Your weapon is your vote, you have no night action. You win with the town.

With 10 players it takes 6 votes to lynch.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 9:51:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
*Blackhawk has replaced Bossy*
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 10:02:17 PM
frack you yraelz
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 10:19:45 PM
VTL Yraelz/FT Give us some reason not to lynch you, especially after drafter/ f-16 flipped town.
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 10:38:48 PM
At 9/13/2013 10:19:45 PM, Sparkies wrote:
VTL Yraelz/FT Give us some reason not to lynch you, especially after drafter/ f-16 flipped town.

Why do you need a reason not to lynch us...?
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 10:39:46 PM
At 9/13/2013 10:19:45 PM, Sparkies wrote:

I guess the better question is: why do you want to lynch us? I don't see your inclination during DP1.
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 10:44:36 PM
My reasoning is that you pushed hard for drafter/F-16 lynch in DP1. Judging how the budda and hatstand died, it would only make sense that the NK kill would be hatstand wouldnt it as she would be mislynched. Whereas budda wouldnt have killed him self unless someone redirected his shot, which would make sense that someone was protected. It seems to me that he would have targeted you and FT as you were actively pushing for drafter lynch and they fliped town.
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 10:47:21 PM
At 9/13/2013 10:44:36 PM, Sparkies wrote:
My reasoning is that you pushed hard for drafter/F-16 lynch in DP1. Judging how the budda and hatstand died, it would only make sense that the NK kill would be hatstand wouldnt it as she would be mislynched. Whereas budda wouldnt have killed him self unless someone redirected his shot, which would make sense that someone was protected. It seems to me that he would have targeted you and FT as you were actively pushing for drafter lynch and they fliped town.

I supremely disagree with you. Read this post:

At 9/10/2013 11:49:33 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
/yawn

I really should have been in bed awhile ago but whatever. I'm sheeping FT cause, well,

http://m.memegenerator.net...

Also read pages 12-14 of DP1. Budda agreed with the reasoning behind the Drafter/F16 lynch to a T. In fact, he asked the questions that really promoted it on page 13.

Sparkies, we can prove that F16 lied, FT has the messages saved. I don't know what there deal is, but this wasn't our fault.
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 10:49:36 PM
At 9/13/2013 10:47:21 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Also read pages 12-14 of DP1. Budda agreed with the reasoning behind the Drafter/F16 lynch to a T. In fact, he asked the questions that really promoted it on page 13.

My point is that there is no way that Budda shot at us. His analysis in post #335 of DP1 was spot on. I realize we just mislynched them but I still believe that. I think Drafter and F16 flipped their position hard, and I have no idea why. But Budda was there toughest proponent, I seriously doubt he shot us.
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 10:52:19 PM
This:

At 9/10/2013 8:10:55 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/10/2013 8:09:07 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 9/10/2013 8:01:19 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
"But, for old times sake, we'll try and decimate the rest of your scumteam before going for you. Sound good?"

F-16, by this statement did you actually mean that you would not lynch FT this DP, but instead, upon finding them, the rest of his alleged scum-team?

The "old-times's sake" was a joke referring to FT and my meta-relationship.

At that point, I wasn't sure enough about them to push a lynch on them DP1. I am now.

but you were confident enough they were scum to search for their scum-team, implying that you would be basing your scum-reads off of them being scum, and lynch those scum-reads first.

If you are confident enough for that, you prima facie should have been confident enough to lynch FT/Yraelz when making your statement that you would hold off lynching them, no?
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 10:52:37 PM
Our working (collective) scum list, BTW:

FT/Yraelz
TN05
Khaos

Possibly Jon.

Remember.

Drafter posted this up last phase, and since I'm a noob, Im going to reposted in this day phase to use as a reference point when going back on reading previous posts
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 10:57:17 PM
At 9/13/2013 10:52:37 PM, Sparkies wrote:

FT/Yraelz
TN05
Khaos

I'm always down for a Khaos lynch. Though I haven't done is meta yet this game.
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 11:02:12 PM
At 9/13/2013 10:49:36 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 9/13/2013 10:47:21 PM, Yraelz wrote:

My point is that there is no way that Budda shot at us. His analysis in post #335 of DP1 was spot on. I realize we just mislynched them but I still believe that. I think Drafter and F16 flipped their position hard, and I have no idea why. But Budda was there toughest proponent, I seriously doubt he shot us.

Why is it that there is no way that he would have shot at u? It's possible for anything to happen.
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 11:05:00 PM
At 9/13/2013 11:02:12 PM, Sparkies wrote:
Why is it that there is no way that he would have shot at u? It's possible for anything to happen.

It's possible. But his analysis indicated that he also believed strongly in a F16/Budda lynch. If he believed FT/I to be scummy for promoting the lynch then he would also, by logical extension, believe himself to be scummy.

Honestly Sparkies, I think there was justifiable reason to kill F16/Drafter. I'll let FT go ahead and post the PM conversation that he forgot to post last DP, whenever he gets on. I think F16 played DP1 very poorly.
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 11:11:22 PM
At 9/13/2013 11:05:00 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 9/13/2013 11:02:12 PM, Sparkies wrote:

It's possible. But his analysis indicated that he also believed strongly in a F16/Budda lynch. If he believed FT/I to be scummy for promoting the lynch then he would also, by logical extension, believe himself to be scummy.

Honestly Sparkies, I think there was justifiable reason to kill F16/Drafter. I'll let FT go ahead and post the PM conversation that he forgot to post last DP, whenever he gets on. I think F16 played DP1 very poorly.

I Think that he was thinking that as drafter died and was town, he might have decided to shoot you to confirm a suspicious player.
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 11:12:33 PM
At 9/13/2013 11:11:22 PM, Sparkies wrote:
I Think that he was thinking that as drafter died and was town, he might have decided to shoot you to confirm a suspicious player.

Not if he believed we were town enough to sheep. Sheeping someone is like the ultimate town vote of confidence. I'll let you think about this some more, I'm going to go play some LOL.
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 11:13:04 PM
At 9/13/2013 11:11:22 PM, Sparkies wrote:

I know FT/I didn't get shot at. I'm pretty sure you can draw that logical conclusion for yourself.
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 11:58:59 PM

FT/Yraelz
TN05
Khaos

Possibly Jon.

Why? Because I suspected F16/Drafter?
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 12:08:34 AM
It makes more sense that Budda was killed by the Mafia and that Budda used his vigilante on Hatstand.

Incidentally, since I recognise that suspicion may be high on me due to my high suspicion of Drafter/F16 and the "mistakes" I made in DP1, I'd like to propose something that may be able to help the town out.

In the event that we have 24 hours to go in the DP and we have not either:

a) Completed a lynch, or
b) Have a lynch target at L-1,

Then I will be happy to act as a sacrificial mislynch so that we can gain more information about the game. As a vanilla townie, the town will not be losing a power role, and it's entirely possible we have another killing type player in the town ranks, which means they may end up killing a Mafia, so at minimum we'd only lose two townies including myself, or only one (me) if the Mafia ends up targeting someone who can't be NKed. Plus, I think if I get mislynched, it will shine a great big spotlight on those who advocated my lynch in the first place.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 3:32:01 AM
At 9/13/2013 10:44:36 PM, Sparkies wrote:

What are you talking about Sparkies?!?
1. We don't know if anyone was protected.
2. We don't know if there are multiple vigilantes.
3. We don't know who either Budda or mafia targeted.
4. Most importantly, we have no idea if there is a bus driver or not.

Why do you draw the conclusion you are?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 3:37:42 AM

FT/Yraelz
TN05
Khaos

Possibly Jon.

Remember.

Drafter posted this up last phase, and since I'm a noob, Im going to reposted in this day phase to use as a reference point when going back on reading previous posts

Why don't you give us YOUR reads instead of parroting others'?
Or, better yet, parrot them, and tell me why I am scum? Tell me why Drafter (and not Yraelz) thought I was scum.

I am actually quite curious about it.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 3:39:59 AM
At 9/13/2013 10:57:17 PM, Yraelz wrote:

FT/Yraelz
TN05
Khaos

I'm always down for a Khaos lynch. Though I haven't done is meta yet this game.

Please... don't do that.
It doesn't end well for either of us when you do that.
It's lethal for me, and embarrassing for you.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 3:42:54 AM
At 9/14/2013 12:08:34 AM, JonMilne wrote:
It makes more sense that Budda was killed by the Mafia and that Budda used his vigilante on Hatstand.

Incidentally, since I recognise that suspicion may be high on me due to my high suspicion of Drafter/F16 and the "mistakes" I made in DP1, I'd like to propose something that may be able to help the town out.

a) Completed a lynch, or

Then I will be happy to act as a sacrificial mislynch so that we can gain more information about the game. As a vanilla townie, the town will not be losing a power role, and it's entirely possible we have another killing type player in the town ranks, which means they may end up killing a Mafia, so at minimum we'd only lose two townies including myself, or only one (me) if the Mafia ends up targeting someone who can't be NKed. Plus, I think if I get mislynched, it will shine a great big spotlight on those who advocated my lynch in the first place.

How does it help the town out if you are dead?
It brings mafia one step closer to victory.

But, I think you knew that...
VTL Jon
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 5:18:36 AM

a) Completed a lynch, or

Sorry Jon, but that vig targeting on hatstand would make absolutely no sense, after that huge analysis of the argument between Drafter and FT. That list would almost confirm her as town before the night phase
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 5:21:40 AM
At 9/14/2013 3:37:42 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

FT/Yraelz
TN05
Khaos

Possibly Jon.

Remember.

Why don't you give us YOUR reads instead of parroting others'?
Or, better yet, parrot them, and tell me why I am scum? Tell me why Drafter (and not Yraelz) thought I was scum.

I am actually quite curious about it.

Dont think that this list is my list Khaos, Its drafter's and as he is definitely better than me at reading people, im going to use the list as a personal reference point
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 5:22:33 AM
At 9/14/2013 3:42:54 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

a) Completed a lynch, or

How does it help the town out if you are dead?
It brings mafia one step closer to victory.

But, I think you knew that...
VTL Jon

Your VTL does not follow.

If I'm Mafia and I get lynched, that helps out TOWN even more than my voluntary mislynch proposal. In which case, considering that no Mafia members have been killed yet and they are coming closer to winning the game, why on earth, if I truly am Mafia, would I make such a post above?

The ONLY POSSIBLE REASON you could link such a post with scum motives is if you yourself are scum and want to get rid of an obvious townie.

VTL Khaos.
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 5:27:42 AM
At 9/14/2013 5:18:36 AM, Sparkies wrote:

a) Completed a lynch, or

Sorry Jon, but that vig targeting on hatstand would make absolutely no sense, after that huge analysis of the argument between Drafter and FT. That list would almost confirm her as town before the night phase

Really? Then who precisely do you propose killed Budda? And more to the point, if Budda tried to vig kill, who did he try it on and why did he fail? And this leads to the question of who then killed Hatstand?

I'm more than willing to entertain the notion that a 3rd party exists, but for the meantime I consider the simpler explanation to the best one: that Budda exercised his vig kill on Hatstand, and that Budda in turn was killed by the Mafia.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 11:14:55 AM
Jon, you're 100% town. I can tell.

Khaos, hands off.

VTL KHAOS
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 2:40:18 PM
At 9/14/2013 5:22:33 AM, JonMilne wrote:
If I'm Mafia and I get lynched, that helps out TOWN even more than my voluntary mislynch proposal. In which case, considering that no Mafia members have been killed yet and they are coming closer to winning the game, why on earth, if I truly am Mafia, would I make such a post above?

WIFOM, hardcore wifom. I'm doing some meta research on both of you, but this definitely is a null tell at best.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 3:01:27 PM
VTL JonMilne

I didn't mention JonMilne in my initial reasoning, because I didn't believe him to be scummy. At the same time, however, JonMilne has come under the suspicions of at least a few players. Although his self-sacrifice suggestion might seem altruistic, to me it does not confirm anything at all... The odds of town actually following through such a suggestion are slim, and so it would make sense for a mafia/TP to try that gambit. To be fair, he doesn't necessarily need to be a mafia/TP for it to make sense - if he is a power role town, it might make sense for the sake of preserving the role. All things considered, I'll go ahead and call his bluff for now.

Now, as to the results tonight, there are a few takeaways we can get from it. As there is no possible PGO in this game, the kill of Budda was not reflexive - it was an active kill. The only other killing role in this game besides town vig is serial killer, and we also have the potential of a mafia 1x bus driver.

There are at least three things that could have caused the night result:
*Budda and/or SK vig kills Hatstand. Budda is nightkilled by mafia.
*Budda vig kills Hatstand. Budda is nightkilled by mafia and/or SK.
*Mafia and/or SK NKs Hatstand. Mafia bus driver swaps a mafia member with Budda, and Budda is killed when said mafia member is targeted for nightkill.

The last scenario is by far the worst, although we don't have to worry about the threat of a bus driver anymore. Unfortunately, we have no way to really distinguish if mafia, Budda, or SK did the killings, unless a tracker can say otherwise?