1. Fisher28 - Survivor - Third Party
2. Bullish - Vigilante - Town
3. Shadowguynick - Commuter - Town
4. Sparkies - Hunter - Town
5. Matbag24 - Janitor - Mafia
6. OhHello - Cop (Insane) - Town
7. Khaos_Mage - Rolestopper - Mafia
8. bladerunner - Innocent Child - Town

Bullish and Sparkies both get props, 1 for the vig kill on Mat, the other for Sparkies hunter kill on Khaos.

The next game will be a themed game and may take a day or two to design. Let me know if you are interested in continuing or wish to be replaced.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2013 10:20:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Mafia was in a tight spot, having acknowledge the survivor as legit and trying to NK the the Commuter.

The only thing they really could have done would have been to CC Commuter, or claim Bulletproof or something, and hope to push the mislynch on Shadow. Or they could have claimed Mafia and attempted to negotiate an alliance with the Survivor to force a NL in exchange for not being the NK target.

Both of those were long shots and probably wouldn't have been a consideration since Mafia didn't know that Sparkies was pulling the Hunter gambit.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2013 12:02:18 PM
At 9/23/2013 10:20:54 AM, drafterman wrote:
Mafia was in a tight spot, having acknowledge the survivor as legit and trying to NK the the Commuter.

The only thing they really could have done would have been to CC Commuter, or claim Bulletproof or something, and hope to push the mislynch on Shadow. Or they could have claimed Mafia and attempted to negotiate an alliance with the Survivor to force a NL in exchange for not being the NK target.

Both of those were long shots and probably wouldn't have been a consideration since Mafia didn't know that Sparkies was pulling the Hunter gambit.

I should have CC'd commuter, and NK'd survivor...
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2013 12:06:39 PM
Sparkies, why was me pushing your lynch as virgin scummy?

However, if your plan was to force your lynch with my taking your bait, it worked. But, why did it make me scummy? This is what I don't understand, and the commuter role was just as scummy as my bomb.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2013 7:59:00 PM
Man, that's two games in a row where I was taken out before I could do much.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2013 9:31:02 PM
Na, I was trying to be summy from the start and how you kept analysing everything in depth compared to the other 2 made me think that u were trying to hide.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2013 9:36:02 PM
At 9/23/2013 9:31:02 PM, Sparkies wrote:
Na, I was trying to be summy from the start and how you kept analysing everything in depth compared to the other 2 made me think that u were trying to hide.

So, you were trying to get lynched, and the most active player caught your intended scumminess, and that made him scum?
That doesn't make sense.
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2013 9:40:19 PM
At 9/23/2013 9:36:02 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

So, you were trying to get lynched, and the most active player caught your intended scumminess, and that made him scum?
That doesn't make sense.

It wasnt being active, it was analysising hard, I through the other 2 true claim matched their meta, but yours as a bomb, being similar to mine make me feel that that wrong and that you were lying XD
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2013 9:43:08 PM
At 9/23/2013 9:40:19 PM, Sparkies wrote:
At 9/23/2013 9:36:02 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

That doesn't make sense.

It wasnt being active, it was analysising hard, I through the other 2 true claim matched their meta, but yours as a bomb, being similar to mine make me feel that that wrong and that you were lying XD

So, why didn't you say this?
You said that my role was similar to yours, not that I should be acting in a similar manner.
You wanted to get lynched, and I took the bait. So, why does that make me scum? You got what you wanted.

Don't get me wrong, it worked, but I think your play would have cost town the game had I been town (think of how I attacked you in the first game as town).
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2013 9:47:48 PM
The problem in the first game is that I only killed the person that hammered me, which is no guarantee of the hammerer being scum but in this one I can chose.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2013 10:03:58 PM
At 9/23/2013 9:47:48 PM, Sparkies wrote:
The problem in the first game is that I only killed the person that hammered me, which is no guarantee of the hammerer being scum but in this one I can chose.

Again, you're not answering the question.
Why was wanting to lynch someone who is being scummy scummy, when that is EXACTLY what you are trying to do, be read as scum?
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 10:19:09 AM

I was so confused about this game until I read this statement. lol
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 10:26:20 AM
At 9/26/2013 10:19:09 AM, Yraelz wrote:

I'm still confused...
I don't understand why I am scum for hunting and lynching scum.
He got lucky because I was scum, and I was the only one really hunting.

Hell, he had to lynch himself to win.
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 8:42:35 PM
At 9/26/2013 10:26:20 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/26/2013 10:19:09 AM, Yraelz wrote:

I'm still confused...
I don't understand why I am scum for hunting and lynching scum.
He got lucky because I was scum, and I was the only one really hunting.

Hell, he had to lynch himself to win.

The thing is, that everyone else was too lazy to truly scum hunt :P you were the only one who would.