Total Posts:124|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

BEGINNERS 16.3 - Day Phase Two

drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 7:14:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lynched Last Phase:
No one

Died Last Phase:
Bullish - You are BREAKER. You specialize in Communications. You are the Journalist. Each night you may select another player. If that player receives information as a result of their role, or game-related messages from the mod, you will receive a copy of those messages. You win with the Town.

Previously Dead:

Sparkies - Zartan - Actress - Mafia

Living Joes:
1. G.I. Fisher28
2. G.I. Shadowguynick
3. G.I. Matbag24
4. G.I. OhHello
5. G.I. Khaos_Mage
6. G.I. bladerunner

With 6 Joes, it takes 4 votes to Court Martial.
The Day Phase will end no later than 7:00 AM on 9/29/2013
Matbag24
Posts: 66
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 7:27:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
RIP Bullish *Salute*. So... it begins. I can't really out much of my character because the role and name are really similar.
Matbag24
Posts: 66
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 7:31:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 7:27:54 AM, Matbag24 wrote:
RIP Bullish *Salute*. So... it begins. I can't really out much of my character because the role and name are really similar.

I think the best I can do is, he's a captain and has a good education.
Matbag24
Posts: 66
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 7:34:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 7:31:47 AM, Matbag24 wrote:
At 9/26/2013 7:27:54 AM, Matbag24 wrote:
RIP Bullish *Salute*. So... it begins. I can't really out much of my character because the role and name are really similar.

I think the best I can do is, he's a captain and has a good education.

Is also on the Joe Team.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 9:09:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am very angry with you noobs!!!

Are you aware that town has yet to lynch a single mafioso in this entire series?
LEARN TO LYNCH!!!
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 10:07:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
In fact, I think all players should out their characters.
Mafia knows they can just sit back, so we need to be proactive and DO something.

1. G.I. Fisher28
2. G.I. Shadowguynick
3. G.I. Matbag24
4. G.I. OhHello
5. G.I. Khaos_Mage - Snake Eyes
6. G.I. bladerunner
My work here is, finally, done.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 11:21:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 9:09:26 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I am very angry with you noobs!!!

Are you aware that town has yet to lynch a single mafioso in this entire series?
LEARN TO LYNCH!!!

While I think there was a lot of fiddling in the other games (in which I was taken out early, so it's not like I could help), we were about to lynch Sparkies when he got killed however he got killed, which is why I think no lynch happened.

Can you explain why, exactly, you want everyone to out their character? It's very likely to also out their role, considering each character has usually one big unique attribute.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 12:20:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 11:21:18 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 9/26/2013 9:09:26 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I am very angry with you noobs!!!

Are you aware that town has yet to lynch a single mafioso in this entire series?
LEARN TO LYNCH!!!

While I think there was a lot of fiddling in the other games (in which I was taken out early, so it's not like I could help), we were about to lynch Sparkies when he got killed however he got killed, which is why I think no lynch happened.

I disagree.
Sparkies' lynch stalled even before his death (with Matbag not voting and OhHello's unvote).
Furthermore, there was no reason not to lynch one of those two.

Can you explain why, exactly, you want everyone to out their character? It's very likely to also out their role, considering each character has usually one big unique attribute.

Okay.
What's my role?
If you can answer that, then we'll reassess.

Honestly, I thought Bullish's role was different than what his was.
Let's get characters out and go from there.
Or, we can just blindly lynch Mat or OhHello, which likely won't happen.
My work here is, finally, done.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 12:59:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 12:20:16 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/26/2013 11:21:18 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 9/26/2013 9:09:26 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I am very angry with you noobs!!!

Are you aware that town has yet to lynch a single mafioso in this entire series?
LEARN TO LYNCH!!!

While I think there was a lot of fiddling in the other games (in which I was taken out early, so it's not like I could help), we were about to lynch Sparkies when he got killed however he got killed, which is why I think no lynch happened.

I disagree.
Sparkies' lynch stalled even before his death (with Matbag not voting and OhHello's unvote).
Furthermore, there was no reason not to lynch one of those two.

Can you explain why, exactly, you want everyone to out their character? It's very likely to also out their role, considering each character has usually one big unique attribute.

Okay.
What's my role?
If you can answer that, then we'll reassess.

Or you could answer my question first. It's not reasonable to make demands of others who are questioning your motivations.

Honestly, I thought Bullish's role was different than what his was.
Let's get characters out and go from there.
Or, we can just blindly lynch Mat or OhHello, which likely won't happen.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 1:04:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Also, what exactly did you think Bullish's role was? With a character like Breaker, the type of role he had was obvious.

Now, the specific role might be less so, since we do not have a comprehensive list of roles. But Breaker was obviously going to be something that related to communications.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 1:05:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 12:59:11 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 9/26/2013 12:20:16 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/26/2013 11:21:18 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 9/26/2013 9:09:26 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I am very angry with you noobs!!!

Are you aware that town has yet to lynch a single mafioso in this entire series?
LEARN TO LYNCH!!!

While I think there was a lot of fiddling in the other games (in which I was taken out early, so it's not like I could help), we were about to lynch Sparkies when he got killed however he got killed, which is why I think no lynch happened.

I disagree.
Sparkies' lynch stalled even before his death (with Matbag not voting and OhHello's unvote).
Furthermore, there was no reason not to lynch one of those two.

Can you explain why, exactly, you want everyone to out their character? It's very likely to also out their role, considering each character has usually one big unique attribute.

Okay.
What's my role?
If you can answer that, then we'll reassess.

Or you could answer my question first. It's not reasonable to make demands of others who are questioning your motivations.

For the same reason I demanded Sparkies' character. Let's see who people are and go from there. If I had anyone I could trust playing right now, I wouldn't be doing this, but my only town read was murdered, and people didn't want to lynch.

If you disagree with my plan, then at least put your vote on Mat, as he is the most suspicious. I am pretty sure you know the value of getting claims and voting for them.

Also, I did answer your question. If the roles are so identifiable with the character, then you should be able to tell me what my role is.
If you cannot, then they aren't so identifiable, are they? If if they're not so easily ascertained, then the damage from outing characters isn't as bad as you suggest, is it?


Honestly, I thought Bullish's role was different than what his was.
Let's get characters out and go from there.
Or, we can just blindly lynch Mat or OhHello, which likely won't happen.
My work here is, finally, done.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 1:13:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 1:05:32 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/26/2013 12:59:11 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 9/26/2013 12:20:16 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/26/2013 11:21:18 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 9/26/2013 9:09:26 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I am very angry with you noobs!!!

Are you aware that town has yet to lynch a single mafioso in this entire series?
LEARN TO LYNCH!!!

While I think there was a lot of fiddling in the other games (in which I was taken out early, so it's not like I could help), we were about to lynch Sparkies when he got killed however he got killed, which is why I think no lynch happened.

I disagree.
Sparkies' lynch stalled even before his death (with Matbag not voting and OhHello's unvote).
Furthermore, there was no reason not to lynch one of those two.

Can you explain why, exactly, you want everyone to out their character? It's very likely to also out their role, considering each character has usually one big unique attribute.

Okay.
What's my role?
If you can answer that, then we'll reassess.

Or you could answer my question first. It's not reasonable to make demands of others who are questioning your motivations.

For the same reason I demanded Sparkies' character. Let's see who people are and go from there. If I had anyone I could trust playing right now, I wouldn't be doing this, but my only town read was murdered, and people didn't want to lynch.

If you disagree with my plan, then at least put your vote on Mat, as he is the most suspicious. I am pretty sure you know the value of getting claims and voting for them.

Also, I did answer your question. If the roles are so identifiable with the character, then you should be able to tell me what my role is.
If you cannot, then they aren't so identifiable, are they? If if they're not so easily ascertained, then the damage from outing characters isn't as bad as you suggest, is it?


Honestly, I thought Bullish's role was different than what his was.
Let's get characters out and go from there.
Or, we can just blindly lynch Mat or OhHello, which likely won't happen.

Yeah, except if you are Snake-Eyes, then you obviously have a commando-type role, or JOAT, one of the major power roles and almost certainly one with the potential for kill abilities. That, of course, assumes you actually are Snake Eyes, which might not be the case. I frankly question that, since when you outed your character you made yourself a pretty big target. Your play has made me read strongly town, which is the only reason my vote isn't on you.

If everyone outs their characters, then Mafia has a pretty good idea of what the power roles are. Snow Job is less likely to be a power role than Scarlett, for example, what with him being the Aquaman of the team. Such blanket outing doesn't seem beneficial to me.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 1:21:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 9:00:49 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL Mat

I think you should out your character anyway.

He already has. There aren't that many GI Joe captains.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 2:48:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 1:04:53 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
Also, what exactly did you think Bullish's role was? With a character like Breaker, the type of role he had was obvious.

Now, the specific role might be less so, since we do not have a comprehensive list of roles. But Breaker was obviously going to be something that related to communications.

True, but did you think it was going to be an interceptor of investigative knowledge?
I thought he would have been a mason, messenger, or oracle.

Some of those roles are more dangerous to mafia than others...
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 2:49:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 1:21:25 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 9/26/2013 9:00:49 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL Mat

I think you should out your character anyway.

He already has. There aren't that many GI Joe captains.

Then outing his character isn't damaging to him, is it?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 2:54:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 1:13:34 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 9/26/2013 1:05:32 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

What's my role?
If you can answer that, then we'll reassess.

Or you could answer my question first. It's not reasonable to make demands of others who are questioning your motivations.

For the same reason I demanded Sparkies' character. Let's see who people are and go from there. If I had anyone I could trust playing right now, I wouldn't be doing this, but my only town read was murdered, and people didn't want to lynch.

If you disagree with my plan, then at least put your vote on Mat, as he is the most suspicious. I am pretty sure you know the value of getting claims and voting for them.

Also, I did answer your question. If the roles are so identifiable with the character, then you should be able to tell me what my role is.
If you cannot, then they aren't so identifiable, are they? If if they're not so easily ascertained, then the damage from outing characters isn't as bad as you suggest, is it?


Honestly, I thought Bullish's role was different than what his was.
Let's get characters out and go from there.
Or, we can just blindly lynch Mat or OhHello, which likely won't happen.

Yeah, except if you are Snake-Eyes, then you obviously have a commando-type role, or JOAT, one of the major power roles and almost certainly one with the potential for kill abilities. That, of course, assumes you actually are Snake Eyes, which might not be the case. I frankly question that, since when you outed your character you made yourself a pretty big target. Your play has made me read strongly town, which is the only reason my vote isn't on you.

Why is it obvious what my role is? (I notice you didn't guess one, or if you did, you guessed incorrectly, so my point is made)
Note that I said I didn't need protection last DP.
Now, what do you make of that???

If everyone outs their characters, then Mafia has a pretty good idea of what the power roles are. Snow Job is less likely to be a power role than Scarlett, for example, what with him being the Aquaman of the team. Such blanket outing doesn't seem beneficial to me.

Mafia already has an idea of who the power roles are, because ultimately, they don't need to know, since they know who is not town already.

Furthermore, why did they kill the communications guy instead of trying to kill a real power role? Obviously, they're not after the power roles...
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 2:57:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
In fact, Blade, why did you go from wanting my role out the gate last game (you were the first player post) to now not wanting to get them at all?

Why the change of heart?
Unvote VTL Blade

I'll also add this to evidence:
At 9/23/2013 9:42:27 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 9/23/2013 9:40:47 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 9/23/2013 9:34:49 PM, Sparkies wrote:
I am Zartan. I wish I knew about the GI Joe universe.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Lynch. Now.

The moment Khaos character claims, I vote.

I would have rathered you hadn't given the explicit slip unless you had to...

Who were you talking to and what did you mean?
My work here is, finally, done.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 2:59:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 2:54:04 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/26/2013 1:13:34 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 9/26/2013 1:05:32 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

What's my role?
If you can answer that, then we'll reassess.

Or you could answer my question first. It's not reasonable to make demands of others who are questioning your motivations.

For the same reason I demanded Sparkies' character. Let's see who people are and go from there. If I had anyone I could trust playing right now, I wouldn't be doing this, but my only town read was murdered, and people didn't want to lynch.

If you disagree with my plan, then at least put your vote on Mat, as he is the most suspicious. I am pretty sure you know the value of getting claims and voting for them.

Also, I did answer your question. If the roles are so identifiable with the character, then you should be able to tell me what my role is.
If you cannot, then they aren't so identifiable, are they? If if they're not so easily ascertained, then the damage from outing characters isn't as bad as you suggest, is it?


Honestly, I thought Bullish's role was different than what his was.
Let's get characters out and go from there.
Or, we can just blindly lynch Mat or OhHello, which likely won't happen.

Yeah, except if you are Snake-Eyes, then you obviously have a commando-type role, or JOAT, one of the major power roles and almost certainly one with the potential for kill abilities. That, of course, assumes you actually are Snake Eyes, which might not be the case. I frankly question that, since when you outed your character you made yourself a pretty big target. Your play has made me read strongly town, which is the only reason my vote isn't on you.

Why is it obvious what my role is? (I notice you didn't guess one, or if you did, you guessed incorrectly, so my point is made)
Note that I said I didn't need protection last DP.
Now, what do you make of that???

I make that if you're snake eyes it's possible you can't be night killed.

Regardless, Snake Eyes is almost certainly a power role.

If everyone outs their characters, then Mafia has a pretty good idea of what the power roles are. Snow Job is less likely to be a power role than Scarlett, for example, what with him being the Aquaman of the team. Such blanket outing doesn't seem beneficial to me.

Mafia already has an idea of who the power roles are, because ultimately, they don't need to know, since they know who is not town already.

Furthermore, why did they kill the communications guy instead of trying to kill a real power role? Obviously, they're not after the power roles...

No, it just means they weren't after the power role last night.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 3:27:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Oh, and for the record, Blade, Matbag's claim of Captain, while it narrows down the field, doesn't really tie him in, since I did a quick search and found at least six different captains (which may or may not include Duke, since he calls himself one but doesn't have the stripes).

So, again, we know nothing of anyone's character, except mine.
Furthermore, we found scum by outing characters.

So, how do want to hunt for scum?
Because right know, I don't have any town reads, and that makes my role useless.
My work here is, finally, done.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 3:34:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 3:27:35 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Oh, and for the record, Blade, Matbag's claim of Captain, while it narrows down the field, doesn't really tie him in, since I did a quick search and found at least six different captains (which may or may not include Duke, since he calls himself one but doesn't have the stripes).

Yeah, how about you read the whole breadcrumb, ya maroon.

Duke is not a captain. But there are 2 well educated captains, and 1 specifically who outing his name would out his role.

And nothing in my game play has changed. Outing 1 role is not the same in any sense as outing everyone, and pretending they are the same is starting to make you smell scummy to me.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 3:36:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 3:16:50 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
15 minutes and you can't tell me why your gameplay has deviated so much???

Coming from someone who has also waited multiple minutes yet showing up online?

Methinks you doth protest too much, my friend. If you find fault with me for doing something you yourself have done IN THIS VERY THREAD, that hypocrisy makes me question your motivations.

VTL Khaos.

OhHello is not scum. That's the only information I have, and I got it through my role. I am not scum. Until recently I didn't think you were scum, but that's changing.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 3:43:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If I was scum, why the hell would I have pressured Sparkies into character claiming?
And even if it was for town cred, why wouldn't I have had a fake claim for him?

Also,
WE ONLY HAVE ONE CHARACTER CLAIM!!!
So, why are you opposed to getting more?
Challenge me all you like, but you didn't offer any plan of action that I remember. You simply implied it was a bad idea, wanted my reasoning, and made no comment on Mat or OhHello.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 3:50:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 3:36:35 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 9/26/2013 3:16:50 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
15 minutes and you can't tell me why your gameplay has deviated so much???

Coming from someone who has also waited multiple minutes yet showing up online?
You also didn't ask me a pressing question.
I also posted my response before you posted yours, thus you should have seen my comment and vote. Your delay was ill-timed and a coincidence at best.

Methinks you doth protest too much, my friend.
I do.

If you find fault with me for doing something you yourself have done IN THIS VERY THREAD, that hypocrisy makes me question your motivations.
The timing and content is different.


VTL Khaos.

OhHello is not scum. That's the only information I have, and I got it through my role. I am not scum. Until recently I didn't think you were scum, but that's changing.

Since you are outing results, why not full claim?
Why should we believe your results?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 3:53:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Please explain this post:
At 9/23/2013 9:42:27 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 9/23/2013 9:40:47 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 9/23/2013 9:34:49 PM, Sparkies wrote:
I am Zartan. I wish I knew about the GI Joe universe.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Lynch. Now.

The moment Khaos character claims, I vote.

I would have rathered you hadn't given the explicit slip unless you had to...
My work here is, finally, done.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 3:54:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 3:50:29 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/26/2013 3:36:35 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 9/26/2013 3:16:50 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
15 minutes and you can't tell me why your gameplay has deviated so much???

Coming from someone who has also waited multiple minutes yet showing up online?
You also didn't ask me a pressing question.
I also posted my response before you posted yours, thus you should have seen my comment and vote. Your delay was ill-timed and a coincidence at best.

Methinks you doth protest too much, my friend.
I do.

If you find fault with me for doing something you yourself have done IN THIS VERY THREAD, that hypocrisy makes me question your motivations.
The timing and content is different.


VTL Khaos.

OhHello is not scum. That's the only information I have, and I got it through my role. I am not scum. Until recently I didn't think you were scum, but that's changing.

Since you are outing results, why not full claim?
Why should we believe your results?

Why should we believe you're Snake-Eyes? Because of all of that nothing you've presented in support?

The point here is to look at behavior. To intelligently attempt to get information, while not providing information to the Mafia which could hurt town. Your plan is to give the Mafia everyone's character on a platter. It's a bad plan.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 3:56:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 3:53:38 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Please explain this post:
At 9/23/2013 9:42:27 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 9/23/2013 9:40:47 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 9/23/2013 9:34:49 PM, Sparkies wrote:
I am Zartan. I wish I knew about the GI Joe universe.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Lynch. Now.

The moment Khaos character claims, I vote.

I would have rathered you hadn't given the explicit slip unless you had to...

What is there to explain? I would have rathered that he had not given away the exact mistake Sparkies made. I assumed most of us had enough knowledge to know that it was a huge slip, so if there were enough votes to lynch without providing that information to the mafia (at least one of which was foolish enough not to realize), I would have preferred that.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 3:58:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 3:54:45 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:


Why should we believe you're Snake-Eyes? Because of all of that nothing you've presented in support?

My behavior speaks for itself.
I am hunting scum.
I pressed Sparkies.
And, since roles are the ONLY way this group has killed scum, why shouldn't we out them? Again, there has not been one lynch of scum this series.

The point here is to look at behavior. To intelligently attempt to get information, while not providing information to the Mafia which could hurt town. Your plan is to give the Mafia everyone's character on a platter. It's a bad plan.

Perhaps, and we can disagree.
But, tell me, what are your reads, and for the moment, assume I am town.
Also, why isn't it scummy to ask for a random player out the gate like you did last game? It narrows down the pool of potential power roles, doesn't it?

Everything we do gives mafia information.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 4:01:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 3:56:04 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 9/26/2013 3:53:38 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Please explain this post:
At 9/23/2013 9:42:27 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 9/23/2013 9:40:47 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 9/23/2013 9:34:49 PM, Sparkies wrote:
I am Zartan. I wish I knew about the GI Joe universe.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Lynch. Now.

The moment Khaos character claims, I vote.

I would have rathered you hadn't given the explicit slip unless you had to...

What is there to explain? I would have rathered that he had not given away the exact mistake Sparkies made. I assumed most of us had enough knowledge to know that it was a huge slip, so if there were enough votes to lynch without providing that information to the mafia (at least one of which was foolish enough not to realize), I would have preferred that.

Obviously, there wasn't enough votes for his lynch (see Mat and OhHello).
So, you would want town to withhold information that "proves" someone is scum?
You would also prefer town not having a resource to research?

That, sir, hinders the town more than mafia.
Especially, if you don't want to out characters, they couldn't make the same mistake twice.
My work here is, finally, done.