Jump to topic:

Magic: The Gathering TCG

muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 5:05:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
For those of you familiar with the game of magic, I want to host a DDO magic tourney using the great programme Magic Workstation, download link below.

For those of you unfamiliar with the game of magic, it's fairly simple, and very fun. The goal of the game is to bring the opponents life points to zero. One does this through various abilities listed on the cards in question. The cards are played by tapping, turning sideways to show the use of, land. Land is played once per turn, and can be used an indefinite amount of times. Land comes in 5 colours; blue, black, red, green, and white. Each color has a specialty, but that's a little advanced for now.

Land, when tapped, gives you mana, mana is what pays for spells (cards). Each basic land gives one mana of their respective colours, and said mana is used to summon creatures of the respective colour. So, blue mana is used to cast a blue spell. But, most cards also cost a certain amount of colourless mana, colourless mana can be paid by any mana color.

Thems the basics of magic. if anyone is interested in signing up for the tourney, or you just wanna learn more about magic, then post below.

http://www.magicworkstation.com...
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 5:07:09 PM
I'll be looking into it.

I just saw a duel in a bus I was in, in which one fire deck rage-quit by using immolation on himself, killing himself in the process.

It was funny.

SWAMP.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 11:22:05 PM
At 10/5/2013 5:07:09 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
I'll be looking into it.

I just saw a duel in a bus I was in, in which one fire deck rage-quit by using immolation on himself, killing himself in the process.

It was funny.

SWAMP.

So he preformed self immolation? Was he by chance a monk?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 11:56:29 PM
This is one of the card games I really wanted to get into, problem is I have a mac and not pc. How much would it cost to get into this?
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2013 6:27:12 AM
At 10/5/2013 11:56:29 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
This is one of the card games I really wanted to get into, problem is I have a mac and not pc. How much would it cost to get into this?

20 bucks will buy you a deck builders tool kit. It comes with 285 semi-randomized cards, and instructions on building a deck.

W.I.N.E will allow you to run most programmes on a Mac, that you could on a PC.

http://www.winehq.org...

muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 8:14:53 AM
At 10/6/2013 6:59:33 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Do you have to pay for the program or the cards?

The cards in real life, no. But the program and the database of cards for it are free.

noprisu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 11:28:22 AM
I'd be open for this. I'll Fav this to look for a date in the future. Good luck with this.
It is double pleasure to deceive the deceiver- Machiavelli
RIP Imabench, Troll of trolls.