1. Blackhawk (Replaced by JonMilne)
4. Sparkies
5. Johnnyboy (Yraelz)
6. Hatstand
7. NightCat (TDK)
8. Bullish

Their roles:

Yrealz -
You are Alex Mason. You in this case will attack using kill streaks. Select 3 kill streaks before the game starts, and your role will depend on what you pick. It will require the amount of people to die before you can use them, but you can use as many of them at once as you want. You win with the town. In addition, you know what Chris mason is town, and will be able to chat in a PM.

You chose

6 Deaths - Morter team - Target 3 players: 2 of them die.
7 Deaths - Harriers - 2x kill, 2x role-block, or 1 of each.
12 Deaths - Tactical Nuke - Instant Win

TheDebateKid - You are Chris Mason, a Protagonist in the original Resident Evil. In the Mansion mission, before investigating solo, you help your team go through a mansion in order to stop research and blow up the facility. You are the SUPPORTER. If your target is in mission (Killing a target) You will protect them. You win with the town. In addition, you know what alex mason is town, and will be able to chat in a PM.

3. Bill: You are Bill, The Aged Veteran from the Left For Dead series. You posess
4x medkits.

If a med-kit saves someone, you get another med-kit. If you use all 4 medkits, you get another medkit. Each medkit is a 1-shot doctor. You can give other people medkits. You win with the town. Be wary, you are not the only person with medkits"

JonMilne - You Are Steve, The Resident survivor of many user-generated worlds in a game called Minecraft. You can select one mod, and download it. It can be anything. This Will Allow you to gain an ability based on the mod. In addition, your survival skills allow you to use any object, and use it to it"s fullest extent. If you get the governor role from pre-game , the person that you save from a lynch will have their alignment revealed publicly. You win with the town.

You chose The Ring.

The phase you use it (Day or night) You are invincible.

Next phase, you are a lightning rod.

Hatstand - Raelynn - You are from a PC game (Which I am a PC gamer) called Awesomenauts. As (almost) every Mafia Needs it"s JOAT, you will fill this role.

You have 2 abilities.

1: Snipe: You can snipe one person. This is a 1-shot vig, and is not traceable.
2: Timewarp " You can select one person " This will slow them down, thus role-blocking them. You can then do one of 2 things.

1: Time-warp them back to last NP. This will let them retain all of their abilities that they had that night.
2: Interrogate them: While they are helplessly flailing around in the time-warp, you can select one of their statements in the DP, and figure out if it Is true or false.

You win with the mafia.

Sparkies - Terrorist: Yeah, you knew by the name you were going to be mafia, didn"t you? You are the Suicide Bomber. Once per game, in the day, you can kill yourself to kill somebody else. In addition, once per night you can select one person. If it is the Counter-Terrorists, they will die regardless of protection, and as a result, you will be immune to dying in the day. In addition, one time only, you can check the scoreboard. If any of your Mafioso"s would kill the Counter-Terrorists, it will fail instead, and you will be notified who it was You win with the Mafia.

Endgame Analysis coming up soon, as well as decoding the OP's.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 9:24:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/11/2013 9:21:39 AM, drafterman wrote:
I'm not sure how that works... there was mafia still alive.

They died in the night, which I am going to post how in my endgame analysis.

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 9:36:10 AM
This got really confusing at some points. But fun none the less.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 10:30:35 AM
Cannot believe you morons believed Yrealz's BS about me being mafia with Drafterman... I was not. I was mafia with Khaos and Noumena (who did nothing for us). The fact you actually believed his insane logic is, well, insane.

Still, good game. At least the other mafia didn't win.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 10:32:29 AM
At 10/11/2013 10:30:35 AM, TN05 wrote:
Cannot believe you morons believed Yrealz's BS about me being mafia with Drafterman... I was not. I was mafia with Khaos and Noumena (who did nothing for us). The fact you actually believed his insane logic is, well, insane.

Still, good game. At least the other mafia didn't win.

Eh, morons is too strong of a word.

I'm still ticked off you guys believed that junk though.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 10:53:32 AM
My personal Analysis:

Pre-game: Worked as planned. Gave townies such as Yraelz Reads to bring into DP1.

DP1: Wow, DP1 was insane. The mafia really did try and Manipulate to get the other faction revealed. It ultimately revealed a mason, which was a part because of NOTC's activity(Or lack of it) The silencing of Blackhawk really helped with getting pressure off of the mafia.

NP1: Was a Dilemma for me, as well as the mafia. They in essence entered a cold war. Blackhawk used the ring, and nobody attacked him. Ohhello chose a Ghillie suit, a Lockpick, and A Revival spell. And despite being a 1-shot lynchproof Reviver hider, still died without doing anything, and didn't hide. The early town kills literally made town and mafia Even by DP2. The mafia made a good move by not killing the person who would be protected. They did however, pin each other down in their respective PM's.

DP2: A mess. With inactivity, whether intentionial or unintentional (I'm looking at you NOTC), I made the decision of replacing Yraelz back in. It was fate that he was the Mason, but stuck with an inactive partner, baiting the Counter-mafia out. The counter-mafia did manage to OP analyze their way out of the mess.

NP2: The mafia Killed each other, if they had killed the town, this would have been quite a different game. The Terrorist gets the day kill here, important to note.

DP3: TN05 Down, Khaos gets killed during twilight. With no counter-mafia, Mafia can't hide from Yraelz's ability, causing the GG.

NP3: Yraelz Wrecks face. Nothing more to it.

NP1 Actions:

Blackhawk: Invincible.
Yraelz: Targets TN05
JonMilne: Builds uber to 75%
Drafterman: Kill Yraelz, OhHello, check Khaos.
Counter-Mafia: Nk Lannan and Yraelz(Janitored), Entire team protected, Search Noumena.
ShadowGuyNick " Protect NOTC
Bullish " Give Khaos_Mage 1 medkit, Protect himself, Give NOTC 2 med-kits.

NP2
Noumena protect Khaos and TN05
Noumena kills Shadow
Khaos additionally kills NOTC and Drafter
TN05 Roleblocks Blackhawk
Noumena searches TDK

Mafia:

Pick Noumena as Counter0terrorist
Role-blocks TDK
Kill Khaos

Town:

TDK Protects Yraelz
Bullish Gives BlackHawk Medkit.
Shadowguynick Protects Bullish.

NP3:

Mafia Time-warps Sparkies
Hatstand Tries to kill TDK
TDK protects Yraelz and himself
Yraelz Kills all players other then him and TDK.

I'll interpret the OP in just a bit.

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 11:06:51 AM
Yrealz -
You are Alex Mason. You in this case will attack using kill streaks. Select 3 kill streaks before the game starts, and your role will depend on what you pick. It will require the amount of people to die before you can use them, but you can use as many of them at once as you want. You win with the town. In addition, you know what Chris mason is town, and will be able to chat in a PM.

You chose

6 Deaths - Morter team - Target 3 players: 2 of them die.
7 Deaths - Harriers - 2x kill, 2x role-block, or 1 of each.
12 Deaths - Tactical Nuke - Instant Win

NP3:

Mafia Time-warps Sparkies
Hatstand Tries to kill TDK
TDK protects Yraelz and himself
Yraelz Kills all players other then him and TDK.

Not sure how I feel about this.
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 11:10:31 AM
In other words, I was a key part in town winning. Without me (insert overly proud of himself gesture) town would have lost. Yrazel made a good moving in destroying you all, but not without my help.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 11:30:36 AM
LOL
My fake claim was a conditional role that would have been CC by Yraelz >.<

Who killed me at twilight anyway?
My work here is, finally, done.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 11:32:54 AM
At 10/11/2013 11:30:36 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
LOL

Terrorist.

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 11:34:43 AM
At 10/11/2013 11:32:54 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
LOL

Terrorist.

That's a shame, since I was going to kill Yraelz NP3.
Had I not died, I think town may not have won.
My work here is, finally, done.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 11:39:10 AM
At 10/11/2013 11:34:43 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/11/2013 11:32:54 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
LOL

Terrorist.

Your faction and the mafia Killed over 1/2 of each other.

It was pretty sad.

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 1:45:11 PM
At 10/11/2013 11:40:15 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Sparkies, why did you kill me?

You were on to us. We didn't know the town would win instantly upon your death. We figured out who you were, and we didn't want to get NK'd, so we killed both of you off. We tried to kill you the night before, actually.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 1:50:02 PM
At 10/11/2013 1:45:11 PM, Hatstand wrote:

You were on to us. We didn't know the town would win instantly upon your death.

To be fair, they didn't. But you needed their killing power, and you could have used the day kill on a protective person.

We figured out who you were, and we didn't want to get NK'd, so we killed both of you off. We tried to kill you the night before, actually.

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 1:55:45 PM
At 10/11/2013 1:50:02 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

To be fair, they didn't. But you needed their killing power, and you could have used the day kill on a protective person.

It wasn't so much a power as an effect. We killed the counter mafia > the town wins overnight. The only way to have stopped that would have been for me to timewarp Yralez, I suppose.

We figured out who you were, and we didn't want to get NK'd, so we killed both of you off. We tried to kill you the night before, actually.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 2:00:23 PM
At 10/11/2013 1:55:45 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 10/11/2013 1:50:02 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

It wasn't so much a power as an effect. We killed the counter mafia > the town wins overnight. The only way to have stopped that would have been for me to timewarp Yralez, I suppose.

I suppose so.

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 2:08:47 PM

You were on to us. We didn't know the town would win instantly upon your death. We figured out who you were, and we didn't want to get NK'd, so we killed both of you off. We tried to kill you the night before, actually.

I knew it was a good idea to use protect on us that night!
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 2:46:36 PM
At 10/11/2013 2:46:03 PM, Yraelz wrote:
The secret mafia conversation was my favorite part of this game. Was Khaos the one communicating with me TA?

Fix'd
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 2:47:51 PM
At 10/11/2013 11:34:43 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

I was protected. Also why would you target me? You didn't believe my commuter claim?
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 2:52:17 PM
At 10/11/2013 2:46:03 PM, Yraelz wrote:
The secret mafia conversation was my favorite part of this game. Was Khaos was the communicating with me TA?

It was TN05 :)

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 3:05:15 PM
At 10/11/2013 2:52:17 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Lmao. It's too bad my first role was killed. I was so excited to day vig all over you TN05.
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 3:19:03 PM
At 10/11/2013 3:05:15 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 10/11/2013 2:52:17 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Lmao. It's too bad my first role was killed. I was so excited to day vig all over you TN05.

What was your first role (now that it doesn't matter any more).
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 3:22:07 PM
I had 2x commuter and I had a night target dayvig ability. I had to target someone during the NP (TN05 during NP1) and then say "Dayvig Player" during the day phase.

But I was going to fake claim Lelouch during DP2 and say, "All conditions have been met. Lelouch Vi Brittania commands you to kill yourself. Dayvig TN05" Hahaha
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 3:25:53 PM
Full Role:

Yraelz - Scout: You have 3 tool slots at your disposal, with 2 weapons for each slot. Choose one of the 2 weapons at the start of the game for each slot. All non-Main weapons are 1-shot.

Slot 1:
Soda Popper " Every Time you use this ability, and roleblock someone, you get 50% hype. When you get 100%, you can use it all to change this move into a kill + role-block on the same person, instead of just a role-block. (You can role-block yourself for hype, if you wish. However, you will only gain 33% this way.)

Force Of Nature " You can select one person"s abilities, and redirect them onto someone else. This will not be a role-block.

Secondary : (You have 3 choices for this one) You can choose to forfeit your other abilities to get all 3 drinks, and be able to pass them around in addition.

Mad Milk " Anyone who Targets a person with mad milk will gain protection for the night. You will be protected the night you use this.

Crit-A-Cola " No protection will stop you, turning the person you target into a strongman for the np you target them on and the next one.

BONK! " 2- shot commute. Nobody can target you with abilities that night. If 1-shot abilities are used on you, or items are used on you, they are refunded.

Melee Weapons:
Boston Basher: If you use this on someone during the night, and they are not protected, during the day, you can finish them off by saying DAYVIG (person you targeted) You MUST say it in thread, in bold, in Italics, underlined, so it is obvious. If this ability hits a protected person, it does nothing. Ignoramus.

Sandman " You can target 2 People, they will both be role-blocked. This counts for 100% Force-Of-Nature charges. If you use this, you cannot be protected that night.
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 3:26:55 PM
At 10/11/2013 3:22:07 PM, Yraelz wrote:
I had 2x commuter and I had a night target dayvig ability. I had to target someone during the NP (TN05 during NP1) and then say "Dayvig Player" during the day phase.

But I was going to fake claim Lelouch during DP2 and say, "All conditions have been met. Lelouch Vi Brittania commands you to kill yourself. Dayvig TN05" Hahaha

(Apart from the fact that that claim wouldn't have fit with the theme) that would have been fantastic.