Total Posts:133|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Magic: The Gathering Mafia - Day Phase Two

drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 7:22:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lynched Last Day:
No One

Died in the Night:
Noumena
Character: Cleric
Color: White
Affiliation: Town

Level 1 Ability - Ward
W: Select another player and a color. For this phase, that player is immune to the actions of players of the selected color (except this action).

Level 2 Ability - Circle of Protection
XW: Select X players and a color. For this phase those players are immune to the actions of players of the selected color (except this action).

Living Players:
1. Jon
2. Khaos
3. Maikuru
4. Buddamoose
5. Sparkies
6. Hatstand
7. Zaradi
8. TheAntidoter
9. TN05
10. FT/Yraelz

With 10 players, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
This phase will end no later than 0700 AM on 10/26 DDO Time.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 7:32:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I don't know, Why would the Cleric be able to protect people from other white actions, when other white actions are protective in nature?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 8:57:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 7:32:17 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
I don't know, Why would the Cleric be able to protect people from other white actions, when other white actions are protective in nature?

There are circles of protection against every color in the game, as well as ones that allow you to pick the color, so it makes sense. Also, if his ability said "protect players against black actions," that would pretty much be telling him what color scum are.

I should thank scum for killing him. He was one of my strongest scum reads and I don't think it would have been hard to lynch him today, which tells me we're either dealing with a noob scum team or he was on to something. I'll reread last DP when I get the chance, but I probably won't be on for most of today.

Let's do what we do and get some results (of which I have none). In the mean time, Sparks, what are the names of your abilities?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 9:07:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ok. It makes sense making town have to guess what color mafia are, instead of using a role thing to figure it out for them.

In the Meantime,

VTL HATSTAND (Placeholder vote)
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 9:08:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'll be going to an assembly soon, so I don't know when I will be on next.

Do not assume.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 9:10:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
After reading over last NP, was anyone able to confirm sparkies role?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 11:51:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
NOUMENA!!! NO!!!!

Guys, there is either a redirector of some kind (color?) or strongman (red) in play here!!

VTL FT

1. He was coming at me pretty hard, harder than usual, and being a bit insulting. To me, this is him finding joy in trying to get a lynch on someone he has an issue with, me. Similarly, in Philosophers mafia, he want after a target of his own design, Drafter. (weak argument, I know.... but I have to address it before he uses it as a defense)

2. This post is a lie: (153)
At 10/19/2013 2:28:53 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I have an awesome lvl 2 ability, and I want to use it without having to wait a night. I don't see why that's such a difficult thing to understand.

I asked Drafter, and he said that traded mana is the last action. That means one CANNOT use a level 2 ability NP1. I find it hard to believe FT would just assume he could.

3. His asking others for mana was null; however, since his reason for doing so was false, the most probable reason for doing so was to hinder town roles NP1.

4. I, too, have one protective role, and I used it on Noumena last night. FT is red, who seems the best possible color for a strongman. Also, with two protective roles at least, a Strongman seems balanced.

Thus, he is mafia, or made a really boneheaded move as town. Which is more likely?
My work here is, finally, done.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 11:59:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL sparks (on a phone, can't bold)

I want the names of sparks abilities, as well as why they weren't revealed earlier when he full claimed. My abilities and obviously those of noumena relate directly to magic terms. Failure to include those names so conspicuously says to me that the abilities he listed were false and he couldn't use the names of his true abilities.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 2:09:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 11:51:01 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
NOUMENA!!! NO!!!!

Guys, there is either a redirector of some kind (color?) or strongman (red) in play here!!

VTL FT

1. He was coming at me pretty hard, harder than usual, and being a bit insulting. To me, this is him finding joy in trying to get a lynch on someone he has an issue with, me. Similarly, in Philosophers mafia, he want after a target of his own design, Drafter. (weak argument, I know.... but I have to address it before he uses it as a defense)

2. This post is a lie: (153)
At 10/19/2013 2:28:53 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I have an awesome lvl 2 ability, and I want to use it without having to wait a night. I don't see why that's such a difficult thing to understand.

I asked Drafter, and he said that traded mana is the last action. That means one CANNOT use a level 2 ability NP1. I find it hard to believe FT would just assume he could.

3. His asking others for mana was null; however, since his reason for doing so was false, the most probable reason for doing so was to hinder town roles NP1.

4. I, too, have one protective role, and I used it on Noumena last night. FT is red, who seems the best possible color for a strongman. Also, with two protective roles at least, a Strongman seems balanced.

Thus, he is mafia, or made a really boneheaded move as town. Which is more likely?

What does this protective role entail? Could you have possibly been roleblocked?
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 2:33:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 11:51:01 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
2. This post is a lie: (153)
At 10/19/2013 2:28:53 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I have an awesome lvl 2 ability, and I want to use it without having to wait a night. I don't see why that's such a difficult thing to understand.

I asked Drafter, and he said that traded mana is the last action. That means one CANNOT use a level 2 ability NP1. I find it hard to believe FT would just assume he could.

That was my assumption actually. And although it appears to be wrong (I haven't actually verified this with drafter) it is the best assumption to make. Why? Because otherwise there is no way to get your second ability except by skipping at least one of your NP actions. Which makes a single mana donation functionally on par with no mana donation at all. You'd need a double mana donation to generate extra actions.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 2:36:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 8:57:47 AM, Maikuru wrote:
I should thank scum for killing him. He was one of my strongest scum reads and I don't think it would have been hard to lynch him today, which tells me we're either dealing with a noob scum team or he was on to something. I'll reread last DP when I get the chance, but I probably won't be on for most of today.

We nearly decided to vig Noumena last night, only deferring to get our second ability. I'm curious Khaos, what prompted you to protect Noumena? How does your protection work?
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 2:47:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 11:51:01 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
1. He was coming at me pretty hard, harder than usual, and being a bit insulting. To me, this is him finding joy in trying to get a lynch on someone he has an issue with, me. Similarly, in Philosophers mafia, he want after a target of his own design, Drafter. (weak argument, I know.... but I have to address it before he uses it as a defense)

Khaos, you're not lynching the claimed vig.

As historically proven, I can write a case to get you killed on a dime. Our actions in Philospher's mafia were motivated by the novelty of killing an extremely good player combo (D/F16) that had never been mislynched on DP1. No hard feelings but you're not Drafter/F16, this is not DP1, and killing you is not typically a problem (novelty factor: -3x). I think you'll be holding your breath for quite some time before you see FT/Yraelz play another game with blatant disregard to our sides chances of winning (read: Every. Single. Other. Game. Except. The. One. You. Cherry. Picked.)

@Mafia: Probably shouldn't have let us get our ultimate ability. Have fun being wrecked during NP2. >=)
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 3:03:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 2:09:44 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 10/24/2013 11:51:01 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
NOUMENA!!! NO!!!!

Guys, there is either a redirector of some kind (color?) or strongman (red) in play here!!

VTL FT

1. He was coming at me pretty hard, harder than usual, and being a bit insulting. To me, this is him finding joy in trying to get a lynch on someone he has an issue with, me. Similarly, in Philosophers mafia, he want after a target of his own design, Drafter. (weak argument, I know.... but I have to address it before he uses it as a defense)

2. This post is a lie: (153)
At 10/19/2013 2:28:53 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I have an awesome lvl 2 ability, and I want to use it without having to wait a night. I don't see why that's such a difficult thing to understand.

I asked Drafter, and he said that traded mana is the last action. That means one CANNOT use a level 2 ability NP1. I find it hard to believe FT would just assume he could.

3. His asking others for mana was null; however, since his reason for doing so was false, the most probable reason for doing so was to hinder town roles NP1.

4. I, too, have one protective role, and I used it on Noumena last night. FT is red, who seems the best possible color for a strongman. Also, with two protective roles at least, a Strongman seems balanced.

Thus, he is mafia, or made a really boneheaded move as town. Which is more likely?

What does this protective role entail? Could you have possibly been roleblocked?

Jailkeeper, and I was not notified of being roleblocked.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 3:05:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 2:33:50 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 10/24/2013 11:51:01 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
2. This post is a lie: (153)
At 10/19/2013 2:28:53 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I have an awesome lvl 2 ability, and I want to use it without having to wait a night. I don't see why that's such a difficult thing to understand.

I asked Drafter, and he said that traded mana is the last action. That means one CANNOT use a level 2 ability NP1. I find it hard to believe FT would just assume he could.

That was my assumption actually. And although it appears to be wrong (I haven't actually verified this with drafter) it is the best assumption to make. Why? Because otherwise there is no way to get your second ability except by skipping at least one of your NP actions. Which makes a single mana donation functionally on par with no mana donation at all. You'd need a double mana donation to generate extra actions.

Why would you assume that? I didn't.
Either you or someone else has to waive a night action to use your more powerful ability.

FT talks of what is more probable, so here I go with not a possible case, but a probable one. An oversight from two skilled players, or a mafia lie.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 3:08:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 2:36:42 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 10/24/2013 8:57:47 AM, Maikuru wrote:
I should thank scum for killing him. He was one of my strongest scum reads and I don't think it would have been hard to lynch him today, which tells me we're either dealing with a noob scum team or he was on to something. I'll reread last DP when I get the chance, but I probably won't be on for most of today.

We nearly decided to vig Noumena last night, only deferring to get our second ability. I'm curious Khaos, what prompted you to protect Noumena? How does your protection work?

Jailkeeper, he is roleblocked and protected. It is called Counter Spell.
I don't know much about Noumena, but the one time he went after me as hard as he did, he was Cop in Depp mafia. I assumed he had a power role, and I was right.

I assume he was looking for people to protect and seeing how I responded to pressure, but I thought he was cop again (or at least investigative).
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 3:19:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 2:47:15 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 10/24/2013 11:51:01 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
1. He was coming at me pretty hard, harder than usual, and being a bit insulting. To me, this is him finding joy in trying to get a lynch on someone he has an issue with, me. Similarly, in Philosophers mafia, he want after a target of his own design, Drafter. (weak argument, I know.... but I have to address it before he uses it as a defense)

Khaos, you're not lynching the claimed vig.

When did you claim it?
Also, vigs are easy, and unconfirmable, false claims.

As historically proven, I can write a case to get you killed on a dime. Our actions in Philospher's mafia were motivated by the novelty of killing an extremely good player combo (D/F16) that had never been mislynched on DP1. No hard feelings but you're not Drafter/F16, this is not DP1, and killing you is not typically a problem (novelty factor: -3x). I think you'll be holding your breath for quite some time before you see FT/Yraelz play another game with blatant disregard to our sides chances of winning (read: Every. Single. Other. Game. Except. The. One. You. Cherry. Picked.)

The problem is, you didn't come after me Yraelz, it was all FT.
FT has a track record of contempt for me, exemplified in this game by his insults.
If FT truly doesn't like being mafia, then why not go after someone he doesn't like for a mislynch?

Also, there's this odd post: post 224
At 10/19/2013 11:48:02 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I'm obvious scum because I hate being scum, and have no interest in playing as scum. In fact, I didn't even sign up for this game, but when I saw that I had been sent a town role PM, I couldn't resist.

If he had no intention of playing, why didn't he say anything in the signup thread when Yraelz posted the hydra? FT did mention he didn't agree to playing Bond Mafia in the sign up thread.

Another lie of his...

Also, I never claimed I was some force to be reckoned with like Drafter/F-16. Don't imply that I was, please.

@Mafia: Probably shouldn't have let us get our ultimate ability. Have fun being wrecked during NP2. >=)
My work here is, finally, done.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 3:24:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I never consented to playing either of these games until after receiving the role PM. Yraelz never asked me if I wanted to hydra with him for this game. He just signed me up without my knowledge.
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 3:24:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well, my role allows me to see who people visited, and I detected absolutely nothing from Sparkies.

In the meantime, I'm going to VTL Zaradi. The reasoning he gave for why he would have voted Noumena was really convoluted, not to mention his sheer lack of scum hunting in the last round.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 3:27:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 3:24:31 PM, JonMilne wrote:
Well, my role allows me to see who people visited, and I detected absolutely nothing from Sparkies.

In the meantime, I'm going to VTL Zaradi. The reasoning he gave for why he would have voted Noumena was really convoluted, not to mention his sheer lack of scum hunting in the last round.

Were you told Sparkies visited no one, or that you couldn't find him?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 3:28:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 3:24:18 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I never consented to playing either of these games until after receiving the role PM. Yraelz never asked me if I wanted to hydra with him for this game. He just signed me up without my knowledge.

Possible explanation, but given your comment in Bond mafia, it is unlikely.
Try again.

Humor me, who should we lynch today?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 3:32:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 3:22:51 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Holy Jeezus Fvck, Khaos's stupidity never ceases to surprise me...

What's so stupid?
That I expect two good players to not assume about a role mechanic.
That, since I believe you would have inquired, the only motivation given your reasoning of asking for mana was insidious in nature.
That, given my role and night actions, your color fits the bill.
My work here is, finally, done.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 3:44:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 3:32:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/24/2013 3:22:51 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Holy Jeezus Fvck, Khaos's stupidity never ceases to surprise me...

What's so stupid?

You.

That I expect two good players to not assume about a role mechanic.

Yes. This is what drafter wrote in the game's sign ups:

In order to use abilities, players must accrue and use mana. Players will do this naturally. Each player will generate 1 unit of mana of the same color that their character is. This happens at the beginning of the Night Phase and, therefore, can be used for actions performed during that Night Phase.

Players may use any mana they have stored for the use of their abilities, do nothing and continue to accrue mana, or they may share their mana with other players. This is a special action that all players can do innately, and can be done in addition to the use of any abilities. A player may choose to give 1 unit of mana from their mana pool to another player. Shared mana stays the same color once transfer.


It says nothing about not being able to use shared mana on the night you receive it. The assumption may have been mistaken but, given drafter's explanation of mana, there was no reason to assume you would have to wait a night. It could have gone either way, and I assumed wrong. That doesn't mean I was lying. Lying implies intent to deceive, which you haven't shown. The mere fact that we are experienced player does not mean we always make the correct assumptions about how the game works. I can assure you nearly every experienced player makes wrong assumptions some of the time, and often are punished for it.

That, since I believe you would have inquired, the only motivation given your reasoning of asking for mana was insidious in nature.

See above. You are the one making a large number of false assumptions.

That, given my role and night actions, your color fits the bill.

This is a "possibility" argument, yet again. If your role was a protective role, you are technically counter-claiming Noumena, a dead guy. How do we know you're not lying about your role? What if you are the one who killed Noumena, and you're just trying to get us lynched? I can spin that narrative if I want. It ain't hard. I could say: "Khaos hates us because we called him stupid. Therefore, he wants to get us lynched, regardless of how he does it. Thus, he lied about his role, and is trying to make up an elaborate argument to get us lynched." It is just as likely as you saying, "FT is scum because his color is red, and red is one of the colors that fits the bill of a strongman." Which of course assumes that there are no other players with red or another color that fits the bill, an assumption that has no basis in reality, since the mafia are going to lie about their color anyway.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 3:47:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 3:28:33 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/24/2013 3:24:18 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I never consented to playing either of these games until after receiving the role PM. Yraelz never asked me if I wanted to hydra with him for this game. He just signed me up without my knowledge.

Possible explanation, but given your comment in Bond mafia, it is unlikely.

What did I say in Bond Mafia? If I recall correctly, it was something along the lines of: "I didn't sign up for this game but okay, I'll go with it."

I didn't say that for this game because I literally had no idea I was signed up for it UNTIL after I received my role PM. When I saw it was a townie role PM, I decided to roll with it.

If I had seen that I was signed up for this game in the actual sign up thread, I would have probably commented to take me out, or alternatively, messaged Yraelz telling him that I wasn't playing.

Either way, the absence of a comment there says nothing about my intent to play or not. You're making some really bizarre conclusions based on the comment in Bond Mafia. I'd love to see the chain of logic there, if there actually is one.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 4:01:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 3:44:10 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 10/24/2013 3:32:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/24/2013 3:22:51 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Holy Jeezus Fvck, Khaos's stupidity never ceases to surprise me...

What's so stupid?

You.
At least I didn't assume that I could use mana that wasn't generated yet for my night action.

That I expect two good players to not assume about a role mechanic.

Yes. This is what drafter wrote in the game's sign ups:

In order to use abilities, players must accrue and use mana. Players will do this naturally. Each player will generate 1 unit of mana of the same color that their character is. This happens at the beginning of the Night Phase and, therefore, can be used for actions performed during that Night Phase.

Players may use any mana they have stored for the use of their abilities, do nothing and continue to accrue mana, or they may share their mana with other players. This is a special action that all players can do innately, and can be done in addition to the use of any abilities. A player may choose to give 1 unit of mana from their mana pool to another player. Shared mana stays the same color once transfer.


It says nothing about not being able to use shared mana on the night you receive it. The assumption may have been mistaken but, given drafter's explanation of mana, there was no reason to assume you would have to wait a night. It could have gone either way, and I assumed wrong. That doesn't mean I was lying. Lying implies intent to deceive, which you haven't shown. The mere fact that we are experienced player does not mean we always make the correct assumptions about how the game works. I can assure you nearly every experienced player makes wrong assumptions some of the time, and often are punished for it.

And, how am I to use mana that is given to me after generation of my own, at role confirmation?
So, I am punishing you for it, that's not stupid.

I am not saying you lied about being mistaken. If you were mistaken, you were, and I'll be sorry if you flip town. But I don't believe you were. Your lie is the motivation of your post, stating a falsehood to strip town of their roles last night.


That, since I believe you would have inquired, the only motivation given your reasoning of asking for mana was insidious in nature.

See above. You are the one making a large number of false assumptions.
Actually, I am making one assumption, that you knew better. Apparently, I was wrong.

That, given my role and night actions, your color fits the bill.

This is a "possibility" argument, yet again. If your role was a protective role, you are technically counter-claiming Noumena, a dead guy.
I am not counter claiming Noumena, since only ONE of my roles is protective, and it's also inhibiting. It is not nearly as useful as Noumena's "doc" roles. My other role is also inhibiting, but I'm not CC'ing you either, am I? (hint, hint)

How do we know you're not lying about your role? What if you are the one who killed Noumena, and you're just trying to get us lynched? I can spin that narrative if I want. It ain't hard. I could say: "Khaos hates us because we called him stupid. Therefore, he wants to get us lynched, regardless of how he does it. Thus, he lied about his role, and is trying to make up an elaborate argument to get us lynched."
Do you believe this is the case? Do you really believe that I would come after you because I am insulted? I am not Royal.

It is just as likely as you saying, "FT is scum because his color is red, and red is one of the colors that fits the bill of a strongman." Which of course assumes that there are no other players with red or another color that fits the bill, an assumption that has no basis in reality, since the mafia are going to lie about their color anyway.

A strongman is a balance for two protective roles, isn't it?
Isn't red the most likely culprit for a strongman?
Is there any other red players out there? None that have been claimed anyway. I also don't believe mafia would need to fake their color, since offering their mana could be a giveaway, and I doubt mafia are comprised of only one color.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 4:02:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 3:48:05 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Budda said he was connected with someone, correct? Who, and how? These questions need to be answered.

Jon Milne, because of Drafter accidently saying Budda was Elf Sentinel
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 4:17:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 3:47:02 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 10/24/2013 3:28:33 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/24/2013 3:24:18 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I never consented to playing either of these games until after receiving the role PM. Yraelz never asked me if I wanted to hydra with him for this game. He just signed me up without my knowledge.

Possible explanation, but given your comment in Bond mafia, it is unlikely.

What did I say in Bond Mafia? If I recall correctly, it was something along the lines of: "I didn't sign up for this game but okay, I'll go with it."

I didn't say that for this game because I literally had no idea I was signed up for it UNTIL after I received my role PM. When I saw it was a townie role PM, I decided to roll with it.

If I had seen that I was signed up for this game in the actual sign up thread, I would have probably commented to take me out, or alternatively, messaged Yraelz telling him that I wasn't playing.

Either way, the absence of a comment there says nothing about my intent to play or not. You're making some really bizarre conclusions based on the comment in Bond Mafia. I'd love to see the chain of logic there, if there actually is one.

So, Yraelz just signs you up for hyrdas unilaterally now? All at the same time?
I am aware my case against you is circumstantial, so just claim and tell me who you want to lynch. I have other pursuits in mind, and perhaps we can team up there.
My work here is, finally, done.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 4:19:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At least one of Jon/TA/TN05 are mafia, according to my results from last night.

Jon is obvs town to me

TA was a town-read of mine

TN05 was, well... null

Safe bet to say both TA and TN05 should claim in full due to this as my behavioral read on TA could possibly be wrong(though I doubt that, and this DP has given me no more reason to doubt it than the stock caution that comes with all reads.)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 4:26:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
^Interesting development...

Keep in mind that mafia needs only two mislynches.
Budda, care to claim anything? I find your results suspicious.
My work here is, finally, done.